Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:22:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◀ PrimeChain | Verify Prime Numbers | LESS THAN 500 COINS CREATED PER DAY ▶  (Read 76724 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 09:43:18 PM

IMO, yobit is way better than c-cex

hi dev, any thought to hit Yobit, at least there are people trading in there.
No, Yobit sucks
Lol. How about c-cex?

They would be good, yes  Wink

I wouldn't be opposed to being added, but it's not a place I will ask to be added to. If you guys get it added, that's cool

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 01:48:29 AM

I will send you 250 NEG if you change your avatar to https://i.imgur.com/duZthPM.png and leave there, PM me your address when it's changed for your coins

GorillaBalloons Dev OG#1

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 03:27:10 AM

We support NEG 100% Wink

NEG is very innovative reminds us of 10K Wink

"Negativity is intended to be an EXPERIMENTAL CHAIN utilizing mainnet for stress tests in both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake simultaneously. Please be wary that this coin may become unstable at any time"

But one thing, where is the PoW now since after the hardfork ? Wink
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 03:36:52 AM

We support NEG 100% Wink

NEG is very innovative reminds us of 10K Wink

"Negativity is intended to be an EXPERIMENTAL CHAIN utilizing mainnet for stress tests in both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake simultaneously. Please be wary that this coin may become unstable at any time"

But one thing, where is the PoW now since after the hardfork ? Wink

Gone, since it ended at block 101,000..

pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:40:50 AM

lol.
just looking up BUCKS.

is the name NEGATIVITY referring to the likely outcome of yet another new coin??

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1125120.msg12129676#msg12129676

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 04:58:47 AM

It's referring to the general shit attitude people have towards me

Originally, we launched with negative and positive staking, but a couple assholes shit on the party real quick, so now it's based on Prime Numbers for bonuses

pineapples
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:07:21 AM

i didnt really have much opinion about you Smiley
i've just been reading up on BUCKS.. and humorously enough i was on c=cex chat when you discussed the BUCKS exploit.

i'm not really sure what my opinion is of you now. but it certainly isnt the best opinion in the world.

i am kind of curious about negative staking though. that would be pretty funny.

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 05:10:15 AM

i've just been reading up on BUCKS.. and humorously enough i was on c=cex chat when you discussed the BUCKS exploit.

i'm not really sure what my opinion is of you now. but it certainly isnt the best opinion in the world.

I don't care in the slightest. BUCKS showed vulnerabilities in many coins, such as DASH and CRAVE. The codebase is quite fucked up and only after things went down with BUCKS did further examination turn up even more holes. I would suggest being very, very careful with many new coins right now

pineapples
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:20:51 AM

I don't care in the slightest. BUCKS showed vulnerabilities in many coins, such as DASH and CRAVE. The codebase is quite fucked up and only after things went down with BUCKS did further examination turn up even more holes. I would suggest being very, very careful with many new coins right now

yes indeedy..i've seen a few masternode coins with exploits.

have you got a copy of negativity source with negative pos?
it's not available through github and i'd like to look at it.

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:34:42 AM

I will send you 250 NEG if you change your avatar to https://i.imgur.com/duZthPM.png and leave there, PM me your address when it's changed for your coins
NTuys6dQkVREbFXjtNcAocDDbWQqYhxuPD

To be decided...
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 06:29:12 AM

yeah it def would have been unique if he had kept it, but maybe set at every 00 block lol the odds and evens might be too frequent and chase people away... as it is it stakes like crazy (not 10k crazy but still pretty good)

and kind of diddo for your thoughts of not really being sure on my opinion of Spots... I don't know whats real and who's who (and 2 or 3 other peeps at the same time) here in cryptoland so I wont claim to know how this or that happened or if he was voted off or just walked away lol and I doubt he really cares of my opinion anyway. But I will say this...  the most complex minds/personalities sometimes create something really extraordinary. His coins are interesting and have been at times very profitable for me. I can also see why some would be very pissed at some choices/changes made with BUCKS v.1 etc.

BUCKS v.2 was starting to go good before the exploit was found, but if that exploit is common in other coins like has been repeatedly said then it's good that you smart guys know to look for it now and are hopefully sharing info on how to fix it.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 08:13:18 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 10:03:33 AM by iGotSpots

Someone has just pointed out a small error I made. Will post updated clients shortly (next few days). Most of the reward structure will be rewritten, as I believe I can simplify it a bit

Rewards will also drop to 1 NEG per block, instead of 10. I wanted to keep it at 10, but we will dilute the supply way too fast once these bonuses are valid, so I have made the decision to lower them now, and for good, instead of waiting like we did last time

If Primes are properly calculated after this fork, there will be no further updates to the reward system, other than in an emergency situation

This fix will allow Primes to be properly generated, as well as add in YET another sliding scale factor to make the generated numbers even more random

It was an error on my part, I skipped one small step in the Prime number generation. Currently, primes are impossible

vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 03:28:10 PM

have you thought in other exchanges?... Bittrex?...c-cex.com?... yobit?... cryptopia?...  Huh
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 06:36:32 PM

right on, 1 NEG per block will be much better long term, is there a blockexplorer yet? 

you should hold off on bittrex till the update lol no need to ask them to add it then need to have them update in a few days (less hassles the better)

lol kind of surprised ccex hasn't added it already tho

WAVES
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 07:47:07 PM

Spots! people left the holes in Dash and Crave and exploited your bucks? why? was there more money to be made exploiting bucks than Dash?
I am not against you in any way, but statements like these make no sense. I would like your take on why bucks was exploited and Dash/Crave
were left alone although you claim they have these same bugs. I been long time out of crave and did not trade Dash/dark since mintpal, so not defending their code just wondering what exploits/bugs you found.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 07:52:19 PM

Spots! people left the holes in Dash and Crave and exploited your bucks? why? was there more money to be made exploiting bucks than Dash?
I am not against you in any way, but statements like these make no sense. I would like your take on why bucks was exploited and Dash/Crave
were left alone although you claim they have these same bugs. I been long time out of crave and did not trade Dash/dark since mintpal, so not defending their code just wondering what exploits/bugs you found.

Yes. To spite me personally. Those two chains, in particular, are much more vulnerable than even I previously thought. That's all the details I will give so stupid malicious shit does not become common knowledge

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 08:30:26 PM

good question, I'm sure theres folks trying figure out if it true or not right now... to be able to do the same to dash with 3 or 4 wallets, get all the stakes plus by pass masternode payments as well as speed up the blockchain... sounds like it would be a thief's dream eh?

at first I thought it was as simple as some1 just has a sh!t load of coins and has them all broken down into tiny chunks to over power/out weigh the rest of the blockchain. (yes with the right amount of btc it would be easy to get a very high % of pos blocks on coins like crave) but they were getting multiple stakes in the same minute on a 3 minute coin so I figure there has to be more to it.

WAVES
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 09:56:39 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 11:37:10 PM by iGotSpots

Ok, I have finished the update. I'll have new clients for Windows up soon, and will upload to Github at the same time. Still testing a few things, but as it stands, Block 200k will be the fork (may change)

Final Changes (as long as they work)
  • Normal Reward is now 1 NEG (Down from 10)
  • Primes will still reward 10,000 NEG (Unchanged)
  • Switched to modulo, rather than division/rounding
  • New formula for calculating Prime Candidates
  • Will produce more accurate results and process faster
  • Added Non-Prime Logging to debug.log
  • Search for 'NOT Prime' in debug.log
  • Will record nCandidate, as well as it's lowest divisible integer
  • Recording for Primes is now more user-friendly
  • To see your Primes, search for 'Congratulations' in debug.log

MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:54:56 AM

Ok, I have finished the update. I'll have new clients for Windows up soon, and will upload to Github at the same time. Still testing a few things, but as it stands, Block 200k will be the fork (may change)

Final Changes (as long as they work)
  • Normal Reward is now 1 NEG (Down from 10)
  • Primes will still reward 10,000 NEG (Unchanged)
  • Switched to modulo, rather than division/rounding
  • New formula for calculating Prime Candidates
  • Will produce more accurate results and process faster
  • Added Non-Prime Logging to debug.log
  • Search for 'NOT Prime' in debug.log
  • Will record nCandidate, as well as it's lowest divisible integer
  • Recording for Primes is now more user-friendly
  • To see your Primes, search for 'Congratulations' in debug.log

well GOOD!

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 01:17:31 AM

network weight has been on a steady rise, def need more peeps staking tho... and an exchange with some volume
+1

I know, but let me get it working properly first before we worry about trading it. Richie and Yuriy both know what I'm working on, and as soon as it gets to Bittrex, we can add a multipool for it very, very quickly  Wink

There are many wheels in motion, but we cannot put the cart before the horse; basic functionality needs to be perfect first

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: