Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:53:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◀ PrimeChain | Verify Prime Numbers | LESS THAN 500 COINS CREATED PER DAY ▶  (Read 76724 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:24:04 PM

Not daddy issues. Actually Im man enough to come to another man and ask for peace. Now how the fuck does that make me have "daddy issues"?

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 11:25:39 PM

Not daddy issues. Actually Im man enough to come to another man and ask for peace. Now how the fuck does that make me have "daddy issues"?

It's your hilarious rage that gives away the daddy issues.  Get a grip dude, you've lost it.

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:28:25 PM

Its people like you, that come into a thread with Senior+ members with a grand total of 218 posts, acting like your some kind of badass. Your still new at 218 posts kid. Your NOT one of us for a VERY long time.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:31:01 PM

LMFAO, did you REALLY just post this today?!?!!?

It would be really sweet if someone could provide step-by-step instructions for mining on a VPS before launch so we all have a fair shot.

Can you guys make that happen?  I think it will really go a long way.

Thats great!!

lol

Go away and , go play with the other kids your size.

Vegas

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 11:31:15 PM

Its people like you, that come into a thread with Senior+ members with a grand total of 218 posts, acting like your some kind of badass. Your still new at 218 posts kid. Your NOT one of us for a VERY long time.

Vegas

You're a nobody in this game, kid.  Keep going for that reach around though, maybe some day you'll get it.

Better to act like a badass than cry about not being forgiven by some random shitcoin dev on a forum.  Counseling helps, maybe daddy will go with you.

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 11:32:01 PM

It would be really sweet if someone could provide step-by-step instructions for mining on a VPS before launch so we all have a fair shot.

Thats great!!

Vegas

Meanwhile you're posting in a shitcoin thread asking the dev to forgive you.  Sad fuck..

Speaking ofsad, that shitcoin site of yours could use a little work.  Making $75/hour you should be able to fund a real site, right?

Pathetic attempt at trying to be a "somebody".

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:34:31 PM

Can you guys make that happen?  I think it will really go a long way.

Thats great!!

Vegas

Meanwhile you're posting in a shitcoin thread asking the dev to forgive you.  Sad fuck.

Dont twist my words. I asked for a truce , he said no, fuck it. Whatever. And who are you to come into OUR business?!!? Where did you come from? Youve been in crypto for a few months? It takes YEARS to play with the big boys.

Vegas

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 11:35:37 PM

Can you guys make that happen?  I think it will really go a long way.

Thats great!!

Vegas

Meanwhile you're posting in a shitcoin thread asking the dev to forgive you.  Sad fuck.

Dont twist my words. I asked for a truce , he said no, fuck it. Whatever. And who are you to come into OUR business?!!? Where did you come from? Youve been in crypto for a few months? It takes YEARS to play with the big boys.

Vegas

Well, considering your account is barely over a year old you're not a big boy either.  Fucking moron.

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 11:37:31 PM

Thats great!!

Vegas

Meanwhile you're posting in a shitcoin thread asking the dev to forgive you.  Sad fuck..

Speaking ofsad, that shitcoin site of yours could use a little work.  Making $75/hour you should be able to fund a real site, right?

LMAO: Just looked at your profile: Date Registered:   June 09, 2015

2 months!?!? , and your some kind of badass now. Get real.

Vegas

Says the guy who's been around 14 months.  Many would say the same about your cry baby ass. 

This is starting to bore me...I'll let you get back to trying to suck spotty off.

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 11:39:56 PM

Thats great!!

Vegas

Speaking ofsad, that shitcoin site of yours could use a little work.  Making $75/hour you should be able to fund a real site, right?

LMAO: Just looked at your profile: Date Registered:   June 09, 2015

2 months!?!? , and your some kind of badass now. Get real.

Vegas

Says the guy who's been around 14 months.  Many would say the same about your cry baby ass.  

This is starting to bore me...I'll let you get back to trying to suck spotty off.

THAT is what I thought......... NEXT!

Ok Spots . Whatever dude. Im out.

Vegas

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere until you fix those daddy issues.  I'll send you a daily reminder and see if I can get a good rec on a shrink for you guys to talk it out.

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 11:40:56 PM

didnt come here to taint your thread man, so Ill clean it up.

Kiss that ass bitch!!!

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:42:00 PM

I say this kindly, you dont want to fuck with me. Choose someone else, anyone else.

Vegas

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 11:44:22 PM

I say this kindly, you dont want to fuck with me. Choose someone else, anyone else.

Vegas

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're nothing but a cry baby troll.  Cry   Your empty threats mean absolutely nothing to me and honestly I find them to be quite hilarious.

This is going to be fun.

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:45:45 PM

Ok. Bring it on then. Wink Are you SURE!??! EHEHHEHEE . Ive done this so many times its not even funny. But go right ahead <yawn>

Vegas

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 11:47:48 PM

Ok. Bring it on then. Wink Are you SURE!??! EHEHHEHEE

Vegas

The time will come.

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:48:49 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 12:02:59 AM by vegasguy

The time is NOW. Im right here.

Tick tock, tick tock

Crap, I think he knows or just found out..LOL

Damn. Almost had anotha sucka. I had room for one more notch in my belt too. That would have made it "161" Wink

Im still gonna find out who the coward is that trying to be me, and deal with him, and reveal his identity to you, and then you can get your turn with him. Dont misunderstand, this is NOT a favor to you, as you have shown me no respect after I reached out to you. Im going to get this coward, because he is fucking with me. Thats all.

Ok Spots, ill be around. Sorry for trashing your thread dude. Ill leave you a $1 and you can clean this shit up.

Vegas... BABY!

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 12:25:03 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 12:42:51 AM by iGotSpots

Negativity is infectious
Current Version: 5.2.x.x

UPDATE IMMEDIATELY
Final Changes (as long as they work) | Kicks in at Block 225,000
  • Normal Reward is now 1 NEG (Down from 10)
  • Primes will still reward 10,000 NEG (Unchanged)
  • Switched to modulo, rather than division/rounding
  • New formula for calculating Prime Candidates
  • Will produce more accurate results and process faster
  • Added Non-Prime Logging to debug.log
  • Search for 'NOT Prime' in debug.log
  • Will record nCandidate, as well as it's lowest divisible integer
  • Recording for Primes is now more user-friendly
  • To see your Primes, search for 'Congratulations' in debug.log

Bootstrap for the blockchain can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9tCHKMNZjyYTTZ3bm5IcTkxZDA

Negativity 5.2 Reward Code Below:
Code:
int64 GetProofOfStakeReward(int64 nCoinAge, int nHeight)
{
int64 nSubsidy = (nHeight - (nHeight + (nHeight % 10))) * COIN;
int64 nAttempt = 2;
int64 nCandidate = (nCoinAge * nHeight) + (nCoinAge % 1000000);
double nResult = 1;

if (nHeight > 225000) {
do {
nResult = (nCandidate % nAttempt);
if (nResult == 0) {
                 printf("NOT Prime: %d\n", nCandidate);
                 printf("Divisible By: %d\n", nAttempt);
nSubsidy = 1 * COIN;
return nSubsidy;
} else {
nAttempt = (nAttempt + 1);
}
} while (nAttempt < nCandidate);
               printf("Congratulations! Prime Number FOUND: %d\n, 10,000 NEG Rewarded!", nCandidate);
               printf("%d\n is not divisible by any number other than itself and 1.. 10,000 NEG Rewarded!", nCandidate);
nSubsidy = 10000 * COIN;
return nSubsidy;
}
    if (nHeight > 101000) {
do {
nResult = (nCandidate / nAttempt);
if (floor(nResult) == nResult) {
nSubsidy = 10 * COIN;    
return nSubsidy;
} else {
}
nSubsidy = 10000 * COIN;
return nSubsidy;
} else {
if ((nHeight % 2) < 1)
    {
        nSubsidy = ((nHeight % 100) + 1) * COIN;
    }
}
    return nSubsidy;
}

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 01:21:45 AM

Negativity is infectious
Current Version: 5.2.x.x

UPDATE IMMEDIATELY
Final Changes (as long as they work) | Kicks in at Block 225,000
  • Normal Reward is now 1 NEG (Down from 10)
  • Primes will still reward 10,000 NEG (Unchanged)
  • Switched to modulo, rather than division/rounding
  • New formula for calculating Prime Candidates
  • Will produce more accurate results and process faster
  • Added Non-Prime Logging to debug.log
  • Search for 'NOT Prime' in debug.log
  • Will record nCandidate, as well as it's lowest divisible integer
  • Recording for Primes is now more user-friendly
  • To see your Primes, search for 'Congratulations' in debug.log

Bootstrap for the blockchain can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9tCHKMNZjyYTTZ3bm5IcTkxZDA

Negativity 5.2 Reward Code Below:
Code:
int64 GetProofOfStakeReward(int64 nCoinAge, int nHeight)
{
int64 nSubsidy = (nHeight - (nHeight + (nHeight % 10))) * COIN;
int64 nAttempt = 2;
int64 nCandidate = (nCoinAge * nHeight) + (nCoinAge % 1000000);
double nResult = 1;

if (nHeight > 225000) {
do {
nResult = (nCandidate % nAttempt);
if (nResult == 0) {
                 printf("NOT Prime: %d\n", nCandidate);
                 printf("Divisible By: %d\n", nAttempt);
nSubsidy = 1 * COIN;
return nSubsidy;
} else {
}
               printf("Congratulations! Prime Number FOUND: %d\n, 10,000 NEG Rewarded!", nCandidate);
               printf("%d\n is not divisible by any number other than itself and 1.. 10,000 NEG Rewarded!", nCandidate);
nSubsidy = 10000 * COIN;
return nSubsidy;
}
    if (nHeight > 101000) {
do {
nResult = (nCandidate / nAttempt);
if (floor(nResult) == nResult) {
nSubsidy = 10 * COIN;    
return nSubsidy;
} else {
}
nSubsidy = 10000 * COIN;
return nSubsidy;
} else {
if ((nHeight % 2) < 1)
    {
        nSubsidy = ((nHeight % 100) + 1) * COIN;
    }
}
    return nSubsidy;
}

Lots of old versions still out there. Get updated, everyone!

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:32:28 AM

Lucky I didn't leave my wallet on before leaving for work, will update as soon as possible.
AngelLox

Activity: 466

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:43:21 AM

Lucky I didn't leave my wallet on before leaving for work, will update as soon as possible.
You still got about 32k blocks to update.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: