Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 60% Starbucks Gift Cards-LIFETIME WARRANTY- W/ ORIGINAL RECEIPT/ CLEAN(Not -ed)!  (Read 1286 times)
Shadow_Runner (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:46:09 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 05:40:34 PM by Shadow_Runner

Bringing the only starbucks card with a lifetime warranty to the bitcoin community

- 60% OF FACE VALUE
- ORIGINAL RECEIPT INCLUDED
- 100% CLEAN FUNDS
- WILL NEVER ZERO OUT OR DIE
- PHYSICAL CARD TO MATCH THE CODE THAT CAN BE SHIPPED OUT
- LIFETIME WARRANTY ON EVERY CARD I SELL

I am selling starbucks gift cards at 60% of their face value! (Price is slightly higher if buying less than $500 worth of starbucks)

All cards are 100% valid, will never zero out, come with their original receipt, have a physical card to match it, and come with a lifetime warranty and guarantee of validity or they will be replaced!

I currently have listings on cryptothrift including full escrow, but am willing to use a reputable member for escrow here - (Trust rating explanation at bottom)

$50 - https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/50-starbucks-w-receipt-lifetime-warranty-162201/

$100 - https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/100-starbucks-w-receipt-lifetime-warranty-162198/

$200 - https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/200-starbucks-w-receipt-lifetime-warranty-162203/

$500 - https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/500-starbucks-w-receipt-lifetime-warranty-162204/

SITUATIONALLY; orders over $1500 may take up to an addtional 48 hours to be delivered.

*If my trust rating bothers you please know I DID purchase this account with the intention to promote my business. Tomotocage was supposed to escrow me buying the account and backed out; so the user Quickseller escrowed the account sale. After I bought the account I was given negative feedback by both of them and another user without ever posting anything or even corresponding with them in any way. The feedback I received is false, based on no evidence, and is complete abuse of the feedback system. I offer full escrow on all my products and have no intention to scam in any way*  
NastyD

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 11:06:32 PM

do you have some working in France and/or Poland ? Thx
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:23:26 PM

No, sorry. These cards are from the United States
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:28:35 AM

I was asked by Shadow_Runner to post in both this thread and his other thread explaining why I gave him a negative rating.

The primary reason for my negative rating was because of this thread, as you were advertising a LBC advertisement for a newly registered LBC account that is out of bitcoin and left contact information to conduct a trade outside of escrow. That thread made it look like you were trying to entice people to trade with out outside of escrow. While some trades to happen without escrow, any deal on LBC is assumed to use escrow (as that is what LBC is).

Shadow_Runner claims that he purchased his account in order to be able to better promote his business and that his intention was not to scam with his account.

If anyone is considering to trade with Shadow_Runner then it would be highly recommended to use a forum based escrow.

It should also be noted that there have been several sellers of Starbucks gift cards that have engaged in very shady practices and who have pulled exit scams in the recent past, and this would be another good reason to use escrow when dealing with him.
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 08:35:14 PM

I was asked by Shadow_Runner to post in both this thread and his other thread explaining why I gave him a negative rating.

The primary reason for my negative rating was because of this thread, as you were advertising a LBC advertisement for a newly registered LBC account that is out of bitcoin and left contact information to conduct a trade outside of escrow. That thread made it look like you were trying to entice people to trade with out outside of escrow. While some trades to happen without escrow, any deal on LBC is assumed to use escrow (as that is what LBC is).

Shadow_Runner claims that he purchased his account in order to be able to better promote his business and that his intention was not to scam with his account.

If anyone is considering to trade with Shadow_Runner then it would be highly recommended to use a forum based escrow.

It should also be noted that there have been several sellers of Starbucks gift cards that have engaged in very shady practices and who have pulled exit scams in the recent past, and this would be another good reason to use escrow when dealing with him.

Thread was removed due to the accusation. Every trade completed through that ad was positively rated by both users until I ran out of stock.

Thanks for clarifying
CampBxSucks

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:52:50 PM

i am still waiting for my card. payment was made 2 days ago. i will update once i got the card. but for now i suggest people stay away
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:48:39 PM

i am still waiting for my card. payment was made 2 days ago. i will update once i got the card. but for now i suggest people stay away
I am not making any excuses for this seller and I agree with your warning (for now) but I think I understand why these take some time. I believe if you remain patient you will get yours. I am interested in some as well but will wait until you update your situation. 
FrozenOne

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:29:11 PM

We need more info on your situation. Did you ask for the physical copy or just the code and receipt or both?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:44:45 PM

This should not cause you to have any financial loss. All you need to do is contact the escrow you are using and ask them to return your bitcoin to you
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:31:21 PM

His order has been delivered and as my profile on cryptothrift states all orders will take up to 72 hours to fill and orders over 1500 will be up to an additional 48 hours.

Sorry you had not read that prior to ordering.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:13:17 PM

His order has been delivered and as my profile on cryptothrift states all orders will take up to 72 hours to fill and orders over 1500 will be up to an additional 48 hours.

Still interested per my PM but need before Sunday.  Let me know. 
CampBxSucks

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:13:51 PM

OP is funny....
He finally provided the cards, and guess what? All cards show account closed....so now show me receipt on how you purchase those cards.
CampBxSucks

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:14:30 PM

This should not cause you to have any financial loss. All you need to do is contact the escrow you are using and ask them to return your bitcoin to you
i know that, OP is funny... provided several bad cards, and ask me to release escrow...lol
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:36:05 PM

OP is funny....
He finally provided the cards, and guess what? All cards show account closed....so now show me receipt on how you purchase those cards.

Assuming this is true (and I take everything with a grain of salt around here) so much for the claim:

- 100% CLEAN FUNDS
- WILL NEVER ZERO OUT OR DIE

FrozenOne

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 03:43:39 PM

Bump this to the top. What the hell happened here?
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 04:08:05 PM

I just got online. The person I had holding my stock of starbucks cards scammed me and sent this user cards that I don't know if they even ever existed. My cryptothrift is now being run under sole ownership. It is going to take me a few days to get funds back in stock. I may have a few hundred in clean funds currently; I will update the board with more info later. I need to start trying to recover my losses. I had well over 6k in clean cards.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 09:40:53 PM

Wow, You sure aren't making it easy for those of us who really wanted to TRY and trust you.
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 02:26:14 AM

Wow, You sure aren't making it easy for those of us who really wanted to TRY and trust you.

100% Correct. Let me get my stock 5-10k again and I'll send you some cards for much less than what we had talked about for a vouch. Give me some time. I lost funds and some accounts as well as all of my cards. I'll keep this post updated. All purchasers have been refunded.  
Cards will be out of stock for about a week or two. I will be filling select orders until then to new buyers who are reputable on this site in order to prevent my reputation from being destroyed.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 04:01:03 AM

^^^^
We'll be here   Cheesy   
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:30:30 PM

Updating everyone that I am working on getting my stock back up. Not much I can explain here of how I was screwed over but until I can find a partner to help me do this I am simply to busy to generate a consistent stock. I am slowly building funds up in my free time and will keep this post updated. I have a few vouches I will be giving out for cheap to prove they will still be live by the time I am fully restocked. I should have vouches within 1-3 days.

Please post if you would like a vouch card w/ receipt + Lifetime warranty (Will be $50-$100 cards depending on the reputable members I can get to test these for the community)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: