Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:25:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PSA: Keep calm and buy ETH  (Read 1776 times)
stoat (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 11:31:05 AM

Litecoin: no innovation. First attempt at riding bitcoins coat tails. Number 2 market cap.

DOGE, moneroshit, vanillashit, etc. etc. pointless clones of Bitcoin or litecoin with bells and whistles failure amateur-hour coins that bring shame to crypto.

Ethereum:  revolutionary protocol. Turing complete blockchain. World computer. Infinite possibilities to make apps on the blockchain. Alts can all be implemented inside ethereum code. Killer apps like auger. Currently number 4 market cap.  Has only been on kraken and polo for 1 week.  Currently only in beta, but with a dev team that actually delivers on their promises.  Chinese haven't even had a chance to buy yet.

If you don't buy ether you need your head examined.

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 11:34:46 AM

This is a coin I will buy on dip
RappelzReborn

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 11:36:32 AM

I'am not sure what kind of alternative coins is that but when I checked the website there is this interesting message (I'am not that into alts)

Frontier is an early access to the Ethereum network. Bugs and security issues might be present. Before downloading you have to agree to the terms that follow and the full terms linked below.

Convince me .Why would anyone on the world buy something bugged , and most of all why would I leave 3.8 Billion dollar Marketcap (BTC) for 66 million dollar Ethereum ?

stoat (OP)

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 11:50:36 AM

I'am not sure what kind of alternative coins is that but when I checked the website there is this interesting message (I'am not that into alts)

Frontier is an early access to the Ethereum network. Bugs and security issues might be present. Before downloading you have to agree to the terms that follow and the full terms linked below.

Convince me .Why would anyone on the world buy something bugged , and most of all why would I leave 3.8 Billion dollar Marketcap (BTC) for 66 million dollar Ethereum ?

https://reason.com/blog/2015/08/11/augur-gambling-prediction-ethereum

That's just ONE of the DAPPS that ethereum makes possible. Oh a decentralised prediction market that's unregulatable? You know why those things are illegal IRL? It makes the stock market OBSOLETE!

That's just ONE dapp. Ethereum is going to make btc look like child's play. Its the most revolutionary thing to come out of crypto since Bitcoin.

<-- Click here!
RappelzReborn

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 11:54:54 AM

https://reason.com/blog/2015/08/11/augur-gambling-prediction-ethereum

That's just ONE of the DAPPS that ethereum makes possible. Oh a decentralised prediction market that's unregulatable? You know why those things are illegal IRL? It makes the stock market OBSOLETE!

That's just ONE dapp. Ethereum is going to make btc look like child's play. Its the most revolutionary thing to come out of crypto since Bitcoin.

Gambling don't interest me really ; all copies of bitcoin seems the same and all have wallets etc ... iwas just searching but can't find anything about Ethereum wallet ? I mean how and where do you store your Ethereum and i just saw a post on Quora.com that says we shouldn't buy Ether from people because they can get their private keys from people and that kind of shit ..  Huh

vervolioman

Activity: 493

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 11:58:45 AM

Another ETH paid shill using a crappy throw away account. Tell your masters they do no good to their project by doing this and this is not the way to pump the price to offload their 17% premine  Wink Hurry up and scam the gullible/retarded and go back to the shadows.

What use is a signature?
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:00:51 PM

No one with a soul will buy this coin.
stoat (OP)

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 12:08:34 PM

Another ETH paid shill using a crappy throw away account. Tell your masters they do no good to their project by doing this and this is not the way to pump the price to offload their 17% premine  Wink Hurry up and scam the gullible/retarded and go back to the shadows.

Lol. I don't have anything to do with ethereum the actual company.   I wish they WERE paying me!

If I was a paid shill I would have just bought a hero account off of one of these whores on this forum.

My last account on bitcointalk I lost the password back in 2013.

<-- Click here!
Hachoir

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:10:35 PM

Litecoin: no innovation. First attempt at riding bitcoins coat tails. Number 2 market cap.

DOGE, moneroshit, vanillashit, etc. etc. pointless clones of Bitcoin or litecoin with bells and whistles failure amateur-hour coins that bring shame to crypto.

Ethereum:  revolutionary protocol. Turing complete blockchain. World computer. Infinite possibilities to make apps on the blockchain. Alts can all be implemented inside ethereum code. Killer apps like auger. Currently number 4 market cap.  Has only been on kraken and polo for 1 week.  Currently only in beta, but with a dev team that actually delivers on their promises.  Chinese haven't even had a chance to buy yet.

No, YOUR stupid head needs to be examinated.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
LINKBUILD asset • Join crowdfunding Linkbuilding.io • Dividend+commission+signature-rewards
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
stoat (OP)

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 12:10:51 PM

No one with a soul will buy this coin.

People with a brain will buy this coin.

<-- Click here!
stoat (OP)

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 12:13:53 PM

No, YOUR stupid head needs to be examinated.

Your anger is a natural reaction due to the cognitive difficulties you are undergoing. 

<-- Click here!
vervolioman

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:16:20 PM

Lol. I don't have anything to do with ethereum the actual company.   I wish they WERE paying me!

If I was a paid shill I would have just bought a hero account off of one of these whores on this forum.

You have more to do with them than you think my cheer leading friend.  Damn you must be joking? An unpaid shill with all that ICO money they won't even pay you! You lost the password 2 years ago and decided just one week ago to create a new account? I see. Good luck with your premine BS coin that is what helps ruin crypto. You are the whore of crypto, the common one that does it for free  Shocked

What use is a signature?
stoat (OP)

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 12:19:04 PM

Lol. I don't have anything to do with ethereum the actual company.   I wish they WERE paying me!

You have more to do with them than you think my cheer leading friend.  Damn you must be joking? An unpaid shill with all that ICO money they won't even pay you! You lost the password 2 years ago and decided just one week ago to create a new account? I see. Good luck with your premine BS coin that is what helps ruin crypto. You are the whore of crypto, the common one that does it for free  Shocked

In your wildest fantasies mate. In the meantime check kraken.  The market agrees with ME! What have you got apart from probably a wallet full of litecoinshit.

If you'd have spent your time over the last 2 days buying ETH like I've been telling everybody, you would have DOUBLED your money by now. And it's not EVEN begun. 

Carry on being a retard by not buying ETH if you want.

<-- Click here!
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:24:45 PM

This is how it goes...
Ethereum trading started --> first dumping wave until first botton
Small pump to make people believe price goes up --> second dump will follow which result in lower price than 1. dump
another small pump --> third dump with even lower bottom
and so on and so on until finally only dust is left over
GTO911

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:26:22 PM

wow, you are really showing that you are indeed a paid shill

Where do i give feedback to your masters?
vervolioman

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:26:55 PM

You have more to do with them than you think my cheer leading friend.  Damn you must be joking? An unpaid shill with all that ICO money they won't even pay you! You lost the password 2 years ago and decided just one week ago to create a new account? I see. Good luck with your premine BS coin that is what helps ruin crypto. You are the whore of crypto, the common one that does it for free  Shocked

In your wildest fantasies mate. In the meantime check kraken.  The market agrees with ME! What have you got apart from probably a wallet full of litecoinshit.

Now who is fantasising  Cheesy My wallet? Well apart from that you mention... I have a family and a home I have a job and a small business. But I do not have the time to check some fake buys and sells from your masters I'm afraid. They have enough BTC to manipulate for awhile until they are happy to unload their 17% premine plus their 40% which they brought in the ICO. Free money! yum yum they love you lot I tell ya.

What use is a signature?
stoat (OP)

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 12:37:09 PM

Are these the best comebacks you can come up with? Paid shill, premine, pump and dump. Ha!

You're like the idiots telling me not to bother with Bitcoin in 2013!  Fucking idiots!

I want to help you but you just throw insults.  You're all stuck in this pump and dump mindset.  Brought low by the altcoin scam scene. Too blinkered to imagine that crypto can change the world.

You're all thinking too small.  This can be bigger than Bitcoin. I personally believe that.

<-- Click here!
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 01:28:56 PM

Why are there 10 fake accounts on here repeatedly pumping ETH?

It has no effect

I agree. I just do not prefer to buy your overpriced ETH, that's all.

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:33:06 PM

Keep calm and listen to the spamming newbie shill that just wants to help you.  Roll Eyes
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:41:22 PM

Wow OP is starting to have kind of aggressive and offensive tone in his statements.
Think we hit the mark regarding him beeing a shill.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: