Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: About to pop.  (Read 3062 times)
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:46:01 PM

Did you guys notice how it took just 1/4th of the pump-volume to bring the price down to under yesterdays levels before the pump?
This happened a few times before and it just shows how desperate the scammers are to keep the bitcoin price up, they will even put in some big losses in order to ensure it doesn't totally collapse.
I feel this thing can pop any moment and when it does, it does so real hard.
The tension is rising every minute!

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:49:36 PM

Did you guys notice how it took just 1/4th of the pump-volume to bring the price down to under yesterdays levels before the pump?
This happened a few times before and it just shows how desperate the scammers are to keep the bitcoin price up, they will even put in some big losses in order to ensure it doesn't totally collapse.

You are a perfect contrarian indicator.

Didn't you sell your coins for 10 dollars?
farting_shot

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:51:00 PM

truth is somewhere in the middle...
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:56:22 PM

You are a perfect contrarian indicator.

Didn't you sell your coins for 10 dollars?

Maybe, for once, you can comment on what's actually going on instead of yelling 'boohoo'.

Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:38:58 PM

Why do you guys make new accounts to comment on your own posts?  Do you also like your own Facebook posts as well since nobody else does?
Alley
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:40:08 PM

Jeeze new accounts already deleted.  Lol
Alley
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:52:32 PM

Will Gemini have a effect on price?
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3432
Merit: 4368

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:56:38 PM

Kwuckduck is still full of anger, lost so much money by selling at $10 hahahaha.

You're a ....

MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:07:49 PM

definitely.  I agree that the thin volume moving the price is worrisome, BUT I dont think that "scammers" are holding the price up.

Also, he is making a good observation regarding the low volume moving the price, so why the personal attacks?  Seems like any time someone makes a bearish observation thats the first thing people do.  Are all the holders just mad they missed out on huge profits by not selling at 1k?  Thats what it seems like!
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:18:37 PM

definitely.  I agree that the thin volume moving the price is worrisome, BUT I dont think that "scammers" are holding the price up.

Also, he is making a good observation regarding the low volume moving the price, so why the personal attacks?  Seems like any time someone makes a bearish observation thats the first thing people do.  Are all the holders just mad they missed out on huge profits by not selling at 1k?  Thats what it seems like!

Indeed, they are just bag holder losers which bought at top of bubble and get pwned.

Actually my picture above shows that price is stabilizing. Right red arrow is intentionally so long,  to scare speculators.

UP we go.
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:36:30 PM

definitely.  I agree that the thin volume moving the price is worrisome, BUT I dont think that "scammers" are holding the price up.

Also, he is making a good observation regarding the low volume moving the price, so why the personal attacks?  Seems like any time someone makes a bearish observation thats the first thing people do.  Are all the holders just mad they missed out on huge profits by not selling at 1k?  Thats what it seems like!

Maybe i shouldn't call them scammers, and they are serious investors or even just regular big users, could be...
But there is still a lot of extreme promising going on, which is just scamming to me, those people are making bitcoin into a ponzi.
I don't know what's with the personal attacks, pretty standard these days when you say something that doesn't promise the moon for bitcoin.

@paashaas
No anger here, i did what i had to do back then.
Now i'm just trying to stay realistic and observe the market and movements in the ecosystem.

PseudoCode

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:12:06 PM

I'm just trying to stay realistic and observe the market and movements in the ecosystem.

Nothing else you have said so clearly illustrates the level of blind self-delusion or blatant-lying that you continue to exhibit.

"Stay realistic and observe the market and movements".

Lets see.  Some Recent "Observations" of Kwukduck. (link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=654;sa=showPosts)

"I feel this thing can pop any moment and when it does, it does so real hard. The tension is rising every minute!"
"And so the disaster unfolds... If we go over 50% we could be looking to drop under half of current value."
"My bet that we will drop below $100 within 2015 is still open"
"This will be one of the most devastating events in the history of bit coin.
I can see it become a much bigger disaster than the whole MtGox drama tbh.
We could be looking at a value well under $100."
"I think we've already seen the top. It will only go down from here."
"I predict we will fall under 240 before Monday. "
"It's not a question wether you can lose money. You certainly will. How much? Everything."
"If there ever was any chance,  it's gone now."
"We may be looking to slide down to 240 again sooner than expected."
"price has big problems remaining at this level tending to slip down again into panic selling down to the near 200 range."
"Early adopters have long cashed out and are living the rich life on your lost money.  Every single bit coin you hold supports this theft of wealth"
"I'm getting quite annoyed with all the permabulls trying to scam newbies into buying their beanies."
"This is why smart people call bitcoin a pyramid/ponzi scheme. Wake up,  don't be a bagholder."
"It's still dropping. Don't worry, we will hit that -25% within a few days tops."

Thats enough.  You *really claim to consider that load of FUD to be "Realistic Observations" ?

Looks exactly like your usual unsupported scare mongering BS claims
There is not a single "Observation" in there only *Opinions and (as always) wrong *Predictions.

You are nothing more than an especially stupid troll, a butthurt crybaby, or a paid shill.   
And Im not sure about the third either.. If anyone is actually paying you to spout your garbage,
they arent getting very good value, because you are about as credible as a 2am Televangelist.

I suspect you're really just trolling to see how much you can stir up people. 
Thats fine, you do such a poor job of it, its mostly just entertainment.

But every now and then you say something so spectacularly inane, that Im inspired to hold a mirror up just to see if you actually do realise how dumb you really sound.

We now return to your regularly scheduled Kwacking. Smiley
Alley
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:23:19 PM

Kwuckduck is a troll now trying to save face and is trying to be more believable since trolls are dismissed so quickly.  He only posts in the speculation forum and only after a price drop to spread his agenda.  He's a joke and everybody knows it.
Fiat_Hodler

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:44:03 PM

Kwuckduck is a troll now trying to save face and is trying to be more believable since trolls are dismissed so quickly.  He only posts in the speculation forum and only after a price drop to spread his agenda.  He's a joke and everybody knows it.
he should just shut up and short if he is so confident... Actually he sold all his coins for $10 so he doesnt have enough to short damn....
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:45:25 PM

kwu is just in bear mode..

You guys need to calm down about hating all bears.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:10:20 PM

normal market activity nothing more or less, until this thing is ready to skyrocket seriously, all these kind of stuff you're seeing in the market will be common from time to time

in the end we are alwasy holding the same old position, basically every new pump is destroyed in part, by a new dump, so nothing is really happen

i would call it zero sum trade, but slightly in favor of the pumpers
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:27:18 PM

Kwuckduck is still full of anger, lost so much money by selling at $10 hahahaha.

You're a ....

Damn, did he really sell at 10$? How much did he sold? Not surprised about his whole narrative then. All the FUDsters tend to be butthurt about selling too quick or buying at the top.
malphite

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 08:11:27 PM

I think its just a normal day everyday in bitcoin unless that serious fork comes into play.

I wouldnt consider any type of "should sell" moment until you see events that can change the price..
fonsie

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 08:29:22 PM

Did kwuckduck pop already?

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
ask
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:53:31 AM

OP is right.  Walls on bid side are fake.  Down we go.
g-unit

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 11:04:42 AM

Maybe i shouldn't call them scammers, and they are serious investors or even just regular big users, could be...
But there is still a lot of extreme promising going on, which is just scamming to me, those people are making bitcoin into a ponzi.
I don't know what's with the personal attacks, pretty standard these days when you say something that doesn't promise the moon for bitcoin.

@paashaas
Now i'm just trying to stay realistic and observe the market and movements in the ecosystem.

Sounds like jealousy and sour grapes...
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3432
Merit: 4368

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 11:22:42 AM

kwu is just in bear mode..

You guys need to calm down about hating all bears.

I dont hate bears, i'm sure we're all long-term bulls but for the short time we're all bearish untill a new bull market has been confirmed.
That dosn't mean we're all spewing a huge pill of BS here to get cheaper coins...(most ppl here got 1-10 coins so is pretty useless anyway) We all want cheap coins, we all had the time to buy-in cheap like after the Bitstamp hack, current price is still dirt cheap imo.

OP is right.  Walls on bid side are fake.  Down we go.

Dude, it is down with $2.. if you panic with that amounth, Bitcoin is not the asset for you. Sorry that i popped youre reality bubble.

@paashaas

By talking BS, sorry i dont buy that.
BitofaN1

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 11:34:04 AM

1,000,000 $ acquire 3600 new coins every day just to keep the price at current levels.Of course a megadump of 25k coins like we witnessed last sunday, among rumors of largest exchanges leaving NY, is going to drop the price by a whopping(/s)
17$.
Please put more effort into trolling next time, and try making these shitty posts after the halving, OP.  
PseudoCode

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 11:35:40 AM

OP is right.  Walls on bid side are fake.  Down we go.

OP is right ??   Really ?

"My bet that we will drop below $100 within 2015 is still open"
"We could be looking at a value well under $100."
"I predict we will fall under 240 before Monday. "
"We may be looking to slide down to 240 again sooner than expected."
"tending to slip down again into panic selling down to the near 200 range."
"It's still dropping. Don't worry, we will hit that -25% within a few days tops."

Which bit was he right about again ?  

Maybe the 1.5% drop for today counts as a "dump" against yesterdays "pump ?"

But if you guys go around seeing pumps and dumps in single digit percentage swings, no wonder you're a jittery lot Smiley
Anyone with a few tens of thousand $ to mess about with could play you like a banjo.  
Watching the daily/weekly/monthly prices will cause you to trip over your own feet on the way out the door on a journey of a thousand miles.

The only chart worth looking at is this one. and it looks pretty alright to me.
http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/bitstampUSD#tgSzm1g10zm2g25zvzl

None of the big scares that bears have been raving about forever has actually happened.  
No major governments have banned it, no critical protocol flaws have been found, No 51% attacks have occurred.
And noone has come up with anything *proven to be better.. depsite all the wanna-be claimants trying to be "Bitcoin 2".

A few piss-ant version 1 exchanges have been hacked/robbed along the way..  because of their own fault, not bitcoin flaws...
(like thats never happened to any banks or early websites) and there has been a big hype surge resulting in a crazy price swing and settle back..  
But nothing of even mild concern has occurred from my long point of view.  

You guys gasping in horror at every up and down swing remind me of people screaming on a roller coaster.   Just Fake Fear from squealing girls..  
If you cant handle it, then dont get on the ride, all this activity was predicted from day 1..
We are sorry you didnt bother to read the early adoption cycle models and expected a smooth comfy ride to the moon.  

Feel free to exit the craft at any time. Smiley

Natalia_AnatolioPAMM

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 11:42:38 AM

I guess it all depends on too many factors to make suggestions like this
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 02:35:10 PM

About to pop ? up?
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 02:54:45 PM

There's too much market noise to make predictions like OP. If someone makes a thread like this he will be proved wrong by the market in no time, same for mega pumpers. Let the thing develop. The big picture says we are going up and returning to the mean, this is a fact.
ask
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 03:22:54 PM

Counting down for the great weekend drop.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 02:06:49 PM

Weekend pump for a change you mean? Will be nice to see all the shorters getting burned this weekend Smiley
ask
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 02:22:34 PM

Weekend pump for a change you mean? Will be nice to see all the shorters getting burned this weekend Smiley

Agree with you.  But I still want lower prices.
NorrisK
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 04:18:33 PM

Agree with you.  But I still want lower prices.

Everybody wants lower prices when they are thinking of entering... The big questions is, does it really matter if you enter at 260 or 240 or even 220 if you think in the long run it will go 500+? Getting the bottom will always be hard.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 05:23:47 PM

Here are a few gems I found:

Why do you guys even think bitcoin will recover?
The media destroyed it, bubble pops, everybody is looking for the new virtual currency that 'solves the many problems with bitcoin', and ripple and litecoin are often named (not that that makes any sense...).

It doesn't matter what a small community like ours wants or thinks, media declared bitcoin pretty much dead, i expect to see single digits soon.

I was very optimistic long-term too, but i think the confidence is too damaged now because of the media hype and panic sells.

Honestly i hope i'm completely wrong about it...!

and

Well we're in a huge bubble now, expect to see single digits within a few weeks.

Now, can we move this topic to speculation?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 05:55:48 PM

And this is why you put him on ignore, folks. Roll Eyes
LordAkira

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 10:21:12 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2015, 10:38:25 PM by LordAkira

Just predict something ridiculous like the price going under $200 and staying there or double digit coins, so that  you can disappear from the forum once your prediction is proved false. Or say something like "bitcoin will never reach $2000!" so that we can laugh at you a few years from now.

PS: tell me, are we still headed to single digits, or was that just your prediction prior to the run up to $1000+!?
Man, you calling $110 a huge bubble...
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/scbu.gif
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 01:38:42 AM

Just predict something ridiculous like the price going under $200 and staying there or double digit coins, so that  you can disappear from the forum once your prediction is proved false. Or say something like "bitcoin will never reach $2000!" so that we can laugh at you a few years from now.

PS: tell me, are we still headed to single digits, or was that just your prediction prior to the run up to $1000+!?

Just wait for the hard fork... I think 110 is a very positive estimate considering what will happen...

I'm  completely flabbergasted on how so many of you permabulls don't see how this fork is absolutely devastating in every conceivable way...

relm9

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 01:47:42 AM

Just wait for the hard fork... I think 110 is a very positive estimate considering what will happen...

I'm  completely flabbergasted on how so many of you permabulls don't see how this fork is absolutely devastating in every conceivable way...

You're just as delusional as the permabulls though. You talk like any bad news for Bitcoin is always a doomsday event.
PseudoCode

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 02:19:54 AM

Please *explain why this possible fork will be "absolutely devastating in every conceivable way".

Show us that you actually *understand what it means and what might happen.   
Not your *opinion on what will happen, an *explanation of *why/how...
 if you are capable of understanding the difference

Because based on what you have written in the past about "double spends" and "twice as many bitcoins existing", I doubt that you have any comprehension of how the blockchain works at all and are just flapping your gums in your usual idiotic fashion.
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:05:28 AM

Please *explain why this possible fork will be "absolutely devastating in every conceivable way".

Because based on what you have written in the past about "double spends" and "twice as many bitcoins existing", I doubt that you have any comprehension of how the blockchain works at all and are just flapping your gums in your usual idiotic fashion.

I understand very well what will happen...
We'll have two chains, both claiming to be the real Bitcoin or at least claim Bitcoin as it was meant to be. All bitcoins currently held will be spendable on both chains. One part of the community, merchants and exchanges will accept core, the other part xt, some both. We'll probably even get an xt/core market rather quickly after the split.

"Can i pay with bitcoin here?"
"Certainly Sir."
"It's not accepting my tx!??!"
"Oh, we only accept real bitcoin here!"
"That IS what i'm paying you in!"
"..."

tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:35:48 AM

I understand very well what will happen...
We'll have two chains, both claiming to be the real Bitcoin or at least claim Bitcoin as it was meant to be. All bitcoins currently held will be spendable on both chains. One part of the community, merchants and exchanges will accept core, the other part xt, some both. We'll probably even get an xt/core market rather quickly after the split.

"Can i pay with bitcoin here?"
"Certainly Sir."
"It's not accepting my tx!??!"
"Oh, we only accept real bitcoin here!"
"That IS what i'm paying you in!"
"..."

It is definitely a shitstorm in this niche's teacup and a worst possible outcome may eventuate - strange things happen when there is money at stake. But, bitcoin isn't really "mainstream" yet (and perhaps this contributes more than we think), so when we finally get resolution, I hope it clears the way for a run up, maybe in time for the halving.

IMO, the best case scenario is we have this sorted out before there is any kind of globally impacting asset crisis so Bitcoin can make the most of an opportunity to entrench itself.

PseudoCode

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:04:18 AM

You dont read too good, do you boy ?

"Not your *opinion on what will happen, an *explanation of *why/how..."

I figured I was wasting my time asking you to do anything sensible with that pile of gray goo behind your one eye.

Go and learn the basics about transaction confirmations, longest chains, Supermajorities, and what happened the *last time the blockchain split..  

Herbert2020
Legendary

Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:52:14 AM

i always see you here talking about bitcoin being a big scam and claiming that the price is going to fall big time and soon, so i wonder why are you still in bitcoin forum when you think this way?!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Enjorlas

Activity: 788

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 08:19:54 AM

i always see you here talking about bitcoin being a big scam and claiming that the price is going to fall big time and soon, so i wonder why are you still in bitcoin forum when you think this way?!

He is trying to help people save their money by getting them to realize that Bitcoin won't last.
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:47:57 AM

I figured I was wasting my time asking you to do anything sensible with that pile of gray goo behind your one eye.

Go and learn the basics about transaction confirmations, longest chains, Supermajorities, and what happened the *last time the blockchain split..  

Feel free to explain to all of us why that would not happen.
Nodes will only confirm and use the longest chain matching their protocol AFAIK.
Supermajorities are important to avoid situations like this, as satoshi himself stated, a hard fork will only work if pretty much everyone agrees to switch.

The last time the same happened just for a fee blocks and people were already trying to double spend back then!

MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 11:15:06 AM

Apparently no pump, but it looks like we might have hit a wall at $260
fonsie

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 12:40:20 PM

Nodes will only confirm and use the longest chain matching their protocol AFAIK.
Supermajorities are important to avoid situations like this, as satoshi himself stated, a hard fork will only work if pretty much everyone agrees to switch.

The last time the same happened just for a fee blocks and people were already trying to double spend back then!

CONFIRMED

The guy is clueless.

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:01:26 PM

CONFIRMED

The guy is clueless.

Feel free to clear up any technical misunderstandings that I have about it. (And it seems many with me..)
Just yelling "boohoo you're wrong." Is less constructive than any of my worst troll posts.

fonsie

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:25:13 PM

CONFIRMED

The guy is clueless.

Feel free to clear up any technical misunderstandings that I have about it. (And it seems many with me..)
Just yelling "boohoo you're wrong." Is less constructive than any of my worst troll posts.

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: