Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:51:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About to pop.  (Read 3062 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:52:14 AM

i always see you here talking about bitcoin being a big scam and claiming that the price is going to fall big time and soon, so i wonder why are you still in bitcoin forum when you think this way?!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 08:19:54 AM

i always see you here talking about bitcoin being a big scam and claiming that the price is going to fall big time and soon, so i wonder why are you still in bitcoin forum when you think this way?!

He is trying to help people save their money by getting them to realize that Bitcoin won't last.
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:47:57 AM

You dont read too good, do you boy ?

"Not your *opinion on what will happen, an *explanation of *why/how..."

I figured I was wasting my time asking you to do anything sensible with that pile of gray goo behind your one eye.

Go and learn the basics about transaction confirmations, longest chains, Supermajorities, and what happened the *last time the blockchain split..  

Feel free to explain to all of us why that would not happen.
Nodes will only confirm and use the longest chain matching their protocol AFAIK.
Supermajorities are important to avoid situations like this, as satoshi himself stated, a hard fork will only work if pretty much everyone agrees to switch.

The last time the same happened just for a fee blocks and people were already trying to double spend back then!

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 11:15:06 AM

Counting down for the great weekend drop.

Weekend pump for a change you mean? Will be nice to see all the shorters getting burned this weekend Smiley

Apparently no pump, but it looks like we might have hit a wall at $260
fonsie

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 12:40:20 PM

I figured I was wasting my time asking you to do anything sensible with that pile of gray goo behind your one eye.

Go and learn the basics about transaction confirmations, longest chains, Supermajorities, and what happened the *last time the blockchain split..  

Nodes will only confirm and use the longest chain matching their protocol AFAIK.
Supermajorities are important to avoid situations like this, as satoshi himself stated, a hard fork will only work if pretty much everyone agrees to switch.

The last time the same happened just for a fee blocks and people were already trying to double spend back then!

CONFIRMED

The guy is clueless.

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:01:26 PM

CONFIRMED

The guy is clueless.

Feel free to clear up any technical misunderstandings that I have about it. (And it seems many with me..)
Just yelling "boohoo you're wrong." Is less constructive than any of my worst troll posts.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
fonsie

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:25:13 PM

CONFIRMED

The guy is clueless.

Feel free to clear up any technical misunderstandings that I have about it. (And it seems many with me..)
Just yelling "boohoo you're wrong." Is less constructive than any of my worst troll posts.

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: