Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About to pop.  (Read 3062 times)
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:46:01 PM

Did you guys notice how it took just 1/4th of the pump-volume to bring the price down to under yesterdays levels before the pump?
This happened a few times before and it just shows how desperate the scammers are to keep the bitcoin price up, they will even put in some big losses in order to ensure it doesn't totally collapse.
I feel this thing can pop any moment and when it does, it does so real hard.
The tension is rising every minute!

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:49:36 PM

Did you guys notice how it took just 1/4th of the pump-volume to bring the price down to under yesterdays levels before the pump?
This happened a few times before and it just shows how desperate the scammers are to keep the bitcoin price up, they will even put in some big losses in order to ensure it doesn't totally collapse.

You are a perfect contrarian indicator.

Didn't you sell your coins for 10 dollars?
farting_shot

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:51:00 PM

truth is somewhere in the middle...
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:56:22 PM

You are a perfect contrarian indicator.

Didn't you sell your coins for 10 dollars?

Maybe, for once, you can comment on what's actually going on instead of yelling 'boohoo'.

Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:38:58 PM

Why do you guys make new accounts to comment on your own posts?  Do you also like your own Facebook posts as well since nobody else does?
Alley
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:40:08 PM

Jeeze new accounts already deleted.  Lol
Alley
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:52:32 PM

Will Gemini have a effect on price?
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4358

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:56:38 PM

Kwuckduck is still full of anger, lost so much money by selling at $10 hahahaha.

You're a ....

MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:07:49 PM

definitely.  I agree that the thin volume moving the price is worrisome, BUT I dont think that "scammers" are holding the price up.

Also, he is making a good observation regarding the low volume moving the price, so why the personal attacks?  Seems like any time someone makes a bearish observation thats the first thing people do.  Are all the holders just mad they missed out on huge profits by not selling at 1k?  Thats what it seems like!
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:18:37 PM

definitely.  I agree that the thin volume moving the price is worrisome, BUT I dont think that "scammers" are holding the price up.

Also, he is making a good observation regarding the low volume moving the price, so why the personal attacks?  Seems like any time someone makes a bearish observation thats the first thing people do.  Are all the holders just mad they missed out on huge profits by not selling at 1k?  Thats what it seems like!

Indeed, they are just bag holder losers which bought at top of bubble and get pwned.

Actually my picture above shows that price is stabilizing. Right red arrow is intentionally so long,  to scare speculators.

UP we go.
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:36:30 PM

definitely.  I agree that the thin volume moving the price is worrisome, BUT I dont think that "scammers" are holding the price up.

Also, he is making a good observation regarding the low volume moving the price, so why the personal attacks?  Seems like any time someone makes a bearish observation thats the first thing people do.  Are all the holders just mad they missed out on huge profits by not selling at 1k?  Thats what it seems like!

Maybe i shouldn't call them scammers, and they are serious investors or even just regular big users, could be...
But there is still a lot of extreme promising going on, which is just scamming to me, those people are making bitcoin into a ponzi.
I don't know what's with the personal attacks, pretty standard these days when you say something that doesn't promise the moon for bitcoin.

@paashaas
No anger here, i did what i had to do back then.
Now i'm just trying to stay realistic and observe the market and movements in the ecosystem.

PseudoCode

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:12:06 PM

I'm just trying to stay realistic and observe the market and movements in the ecosystem.

Nothing else you have said so clearly illustrates the level of blind self-delusion or blatant-lying that you continue to exhibit.

"Stay realistic and observe the market and movements".

Lets see.  Some Recent "Observations" of Kwukduck. (link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=654;sa=showPosts)

"I feel this thing can pop any moment and when it does, it does so real hard. The tension is rising every minute!"
"And so the disaster unfolds... If we go over 50% we could be looking to drop under half of current value."
"My bet that we will drop below $100 within 2015 is still open"
"This will be one of the most devastating events in the history of bit coin.
I can see it become a much bigger disaster than the whole MtGox drama tbh.
We could be looking at a value well under $100."
"I think we've already seen the top. It will only go down from here."
"I predict we will fall under 240 before Monday. "
"It's not a question wether you can lose money. You certainly will. How much? Everything."
"If there ever was any chance,  it's gone now."
"We may be looking to slide down to 240 again sooner than expected."
"price has big problems remaining at this level tending to slip down again into panic selling down to the near 200 range."
"Early adopters have long cashed out and are living the rich life on your lost money.  Every single bit coin you hold supports this theft of wealth"
"I'm getting quite annoyed with all the permabulls trying to scam newbies into buying their beanies."
"This is why smart people call bitcoin a pyramid/ponzi scheme. Wake up,  don't be a bagholder."
"It's still dropping. Don't worry, we will hit that -25% within a few days tops."

Thats enough.  You *really claim to consider that load of FUD to be "Realistic Observations" ?

Looks exactly like your usual unsupported scare mongering BS claims
There is not a single "Observation" in there only *Opinions and (as always) wrong *Predictions.

You are nothing more than an especially stupid troll, a butthurt crybaby, or a paid shill.   
And Im not sure about the third either.. If anyone is actually paying you to spout your garbage,
they arent getting very good value, because you are about as credible as a 2am Televangelist.

I suspect you're really just trolling to see how much you can stir up people. 
Thats fine, you do such a poor job of it, its mostly just entertainment.

But every now and then you say something so spectacularly inane, that Im inspired to hold a mirror up just to see if you actually do realise how dumb you really sound.

We now return to your regularly scheduled Kwacking. Smiley
Alley
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:23:19 PM

Kwuckduck is a troll now trying to save face and is trying to be more believable since trolls are dismissed so quickly.  He only posts in the speculation forum and only after a price drop to spread his agenda.  He's a joke and everybody knows it.
Fiat_Hodler

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:44:03 PM

Kwuckduck is a troll now trying to save face and is trying to be more believable since trolls are dismissed so quickly.  He only posts in the speculation forum and only after a price drop to spread his agenda.  He's a joke and everybody knows it.
he should just shut up and short if he is so confident... Actually he sold all his coins for $10 so he doesnt have enough to short damn....
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:45:25 PM

kwu is just in bear mode..

You guys need to calm down about hating all bears.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:10:20 PM

normal market activity nothing more or less, until this thing is ready to skyrocket seriously, all these kind of stuff you're seeing in the market will be common from time to time

in the end we are alwasy holding the same old position, basically every new pump is destroyed in part, by a new dump, so nothing is really happen

i would call it zero sum trade, but slightly in favor of the pumpers
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:27:18 PM

Kwuckduck is still full of anger, lost so much money by selling at $10 hahahaha.

You're a ....

Damn, did he really sell at 10$? How much did he sold? Not surprised about his whole narrative then. All the FUDsters tend to be butthurt about selling too quick or buying at the top.
malphite

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 08:11:27 PM

I think its just a normal day everyday in bitcoin unless that serious fork comes into play.

I wouldnt consider any type of "should sell" moment until you see events that can change the price..
fonsie

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 08:29:22 PM

Did kwuckduck pop already?

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:53:31 AM

OP is right.  Walls on bid side are fake.  Down we go.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: