Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:42:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever had a sugar daddy or sugar baby?  (Read 3266 times)
codishmumu (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:26:46 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 03:08:54 AM by codishmumu

I use to have a couple. I was in trouble, and needed fatherly advice, and someone to help me pay for my apartment. I'm not smart with my money, and now I'm broke again....should definitely get another one.  Embarrassed

EDIT:
I just want to edit this, and make something clear: There's a fine line between a prostitute, and a sugar baby.

DEFINITION OF A PROSTITUTE(Provided by i.word.com)

pros·ti·tu·tion
\ˌpräs-tə-ˈtü-shən, -ˈtyü-\
noun
: the work of a prostitute : the act of having sex in exchange for money
: the use of a skill or ability in a way that is not appropriate or respectable

DEFINITION OF A SUGAR DADDY (provided by thefreedictionary.com)

sugar daddy
n. Slang
1. A wealthy, usually older man who gives money or gifts to a younger person in return for sexual favors or companionship.
2. A wealthy male benefactor to a charity or other cause.

Sugar babies do not HAVE to engage in sexual acts if they do not want to.

When I was a sugar baby, the two older men that became my sugar daddies actually approached me first. They were ever so polite, and wonderful father figures. Both already had kids, but one was recently widowed, while the other one still had the wife in the picture. As I spoke to both of them in one on one sessions, I began to trust them so much, which ended up resulting to me telling them my struggles and my family situation. I had told them all the pain I had been dealing with from my family and that I moved out when I wasn't completely ready. Moved by my story, they both gave me over $1,000 dollars to keep living on my own. I had no sexual relations with them. They never asked me for anything. The most sensual contact we ever had were hugs, cuddling, and talking about our personal problems to each other. Nothing else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:29:10 PM

I use to have a couple. I was in trouble, and needed fatherly advice, and someone to help me pay for my apartment. I'm not smart with my money, and now I'm broke again....should definitely get another one.  Embarrassed

Let me guess: You're a dude pretending to be a broke-ass dudette.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:38:37 PM

I use to have a couple. I was in trouble, and needed fatherly advice, and someone to help me pay for my apartment. I'm not smart with my money, and now I'm broke again....should definitely get another one.  Embarrassed

I'm really a lady. If you want me to prove it, let's Skype? There's a pic of me in my signature. (Sort of. It goes to a post where I'm selling my handmade jewelry, but in that post, there's a link to a pic of me). Also, I'm not completely broke. I'm just broke at heart. I do psychology work, but I also design clothes and jewelry. I also work retail, so its been a pretty stressful living.
Unkle

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:31:43 PM

Well don't you sound like quite the catch. Using sugardaddies and admitting to homwrecking in your other thread  Cheesy

I'm really a lady. If you want me to prove it, let's Skype? There's a pic of me in my signature. (Sort of. It goes to a post where I'm selling my handmade jewelry, but in that post, there's a link to a pic of me). Also, I'm not completely broke. I'm just broke at heart. I do psychology work, but I also design clothes and jewelry. I also work retail, so its been a pretty stressful living.

Why would you randomly post that pic? It wouldn't be so bad if you were modelling the jewelery but just seems kinda random. I think you should have a cam sesh with Mr Gleb though.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:13:17 PM

Well don't you sound like quite the catch. Using sugardaddies and admitting to homwrecking in your other thread  Cheesy.  

I use to have a couple. I was in trouble, and needed fatherly advice, and someone to help me pay for my apartment. I'm not smart with my money, and now I'm broke again....should definitely get another one.  Embarrassed

Why would you randomly post that pic? It wouldn't be so bad if you were modelling the jewelery but just seems kinda random. I think you should have a cam sesh with Mr Gleb though.
I didn't homewreck the relationship. I simply told my friend that I would be around town
 Nothing more. Nothing less. I even said I did not consider it home wrecking. And I put my pic in my jewelry thread to show people who they'd be talking to if they wanted to Skype about my jewelry. I have more colors than that, and the only way to prove it at this time is to show it lively on cam. (Show how i package it and whatnot). Also, the two sugar daddies I had both came up to me about it. It's not like I was seeking them out, or asked them for anything. They offered me things to be nice. I never had sexual relations with any of them.
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:18:06 PM

I had a teen sugar nanny when I was eleven.  Roll Eyes missed those days.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:19:11 PM

I had a sugar nanny when I was eleven.  Roll Eyes
Hahaha. Cute! How long did you have the nanny? Smiley
Jhanzo

Thank satoshi

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:31:01 PM

ninth grade. got kicked out of my old school and had to transfer to a catholic school that have dorms. pure heaven.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:33:04 PM

ninth grade. got kicked out of my old school and had to transfer to a catholic school that have dorms. pure heaven.
Oh! May I ask why anyone would want to kick you out of the school you were in?
Jhanzo

Thank satoshi

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:39:38 PM

Oh! May I ask why anyone would want to kick you out of the school you were in?

attendance. hence the dorms.  Tongue wasted months of my school life.

MrHighlands

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:43:35 PM

In the gay world this is fairly common in the United States. Much less so in the country I am from but nevertheless when I was travelling in the US last year I was living in Los Angeles for around 6 months. During this time I met another person around my age, between 18 and 23. This guy has a sugar daddy that paid for him to travel around the states and visit various places and staying in the more extravagant hotels.

When I met this person, I started travelling with him visiting the various states and staying in the hotels with him. We generally had the largest suites at each of the hotels we were in. So essentially I had a 'sugar daddy' not directly but indirectly through the use of what he was providing through my friend.

It was fairly enjoyable experience in the respect that I never had to spend time with the 'sugar daddy' and got to enjoy the benefits he was providing at the same time. I experienced things that I would otherwise never had the chance to while I was visiting the states. So the answer to the question did I ever have a 'sugar daddy' I would answer yes.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:48:37 PM

In the gay world this is fairly common in the United States. Much less so in the country I am from but nevertheless when I was travelling in the US last year I was living in Los Angeles for around 6 months. During this time I met another person around my age, between 18 and 23. This guy has a sugar daddy that paid for him to travel around the states and visit various places and staying in the more extravagant hotels.

When I met this person, I started travelling with him visiting the various states and staying in the hotels with him. We generally had the largest suites at each of the hotels we were in. So essentially I had a 'sugar daddy' not directly but indirectly through the use of what he was providing through my friend.

It was fairly enjoyable experience in the respect that I never had to spend time with the 'sugar daddy' and got to enjoy the benefits he was providing at the same time. I experienced things that I would otherwise never had the chance to while I was visiting the states. So the answer to the question did I ever have a 'sugar daddy' I would answer yes.
Oh, what fun! Where else did you travel to in those six months? Did you go to restaurants?
MrHighlands

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:52:57 PM

Oh, what fun! Where else did you travel to in those six months? Did you go to restaurants?

We ate at some lovely restaurants. Some of the places I visited while travelling around with my friend were New Orleans, Orlando, Salt Late City, Phoenix, Manhattan and San Francisco.

One of my favorite cities was New Orleans, in relation to your restaurant question. We had a private meal at the original Emeril Lagasse restaurant. It was insane, we were waited upon by around 6-8 servers for our table of four. That was probably the most fuss any restaurant has ever made over serving a table that I was sitting at.

Edit: Forgot to mention one of the most important places Las Vegas. That was an amazing experience in itself, that anyone could attest to if they've ever visited the city.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:59:10 PM

We ate at some lovely restaurants. Some of the places I visited while travelling around with my friend were New Orleans, Orlando, Salt Late City, Phoenix, Manhattan and San Francisco.

One of my favorite cities was New Orleans, in relation to your restaurant question. We had a private meal at the original Emeril Lagasse restaurant. It was insane, we were waited upon by around 6-8 servers for our table of four. That was probably the most fuss any restaurant has ever made over serving a table that I was sitting at.

Edit: Forgot to mention one of the most important places Las Vegas. That was an amazing experience in itself, that anyone could attest to if they've ever visited the city.
Whoa! You must have felt like absolute royalty! I would love that lifestyle, but I just don't want it if I don't think I deserve it.

Back when I had two sugar daddies, they actually came up to me, then as time went on when I told them about what was going on with my family, they felt terrible, and gave me over 1,000 dollars both to continue living away from them, and a little extra spending cash for my psychology books. I have about 19 lying around. I've read them all, and am ready to sell the knowledge away. I never had sex with either one of them or anything, and they never asked for it in return of giving me money. If anything, they were basically father figures. Always worried about me, and loved me very much.
MrHighlands

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 11:08:33 PM

Whoa! You must have felt like absolute royalty! I would love that lifestyle, but I just don't want it if I don't think I deserve it.

Back when I had two sugar daddies, they actually came up to me, then as time went on when I told them about what was going on with my family, they felt terrible, and gave me over 1,000 dollars both to continue living away from them, and a little extra spending cash for my psychology books. I have about 19 lying around. I've read them all, and am ready to sell the knowledge away. I never had sex with either one of them or anything, and they never asked for it in return of giving me money. If anything, they were basically father figures. Always worried about me, and loved me very much.

I believe everyone deserves what they strive for in life. It's the sort of lifestyle I was given by my parents and continued to have once I became independent and living with my partner. The whole 'sugar daddy' thing in the gay world generally revolves around the  'daddy' giving the 'baby' whatever they want in return for sex/relationship or something of that sort. The friend I was travelling with was essentially giving the 'daddy' sex and a sort of relationship to speak of. The fact that he was giving that to him resulted in him receiving the money and that sort of lifestyle. I never had to do anything or meet the 'daddy' which was obviously to my delight.

I do not condone people engaging in activities like that and believe that everyone has the choice to do what they want with their life. Whether that be getting money in exchange for sex or living deep in the jungle in solitude. I just sort of happened to land in the position where I could enjoy the benefits of someone else's work in a way.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 11:15:53 PM

I believe everyone deserves what they strive for in life. It's the sort of lifestyle I was given by my parents and continued to have once I became independent and living with my partner. The whole 'sugar daddy' thing in the gay world generally revolves around the  'daddy' giving the 'baby' whatever they want in return for sex/relationship or something of that sort. The friend I was travelling with was essentially giving the 'daddy' sex and a sort of relationship to speak of. The fact that he was giving that to him resulted in him receiving the money and that sort of lifestyle. I never had to do anything or meet the 'daddy' which was obviously to my delight.

I do not condone people engaging in activities like that and believe that everyone has the choice to do what they want with their life. Whether that be getting money in exchange for sex or living deep in the jungle in solitude. I just sort of happened to land in the position where I could enjoy the benefits of someone else's work in a way.
To me, that doesn't sound like a sugar daddy/sugar baby relationship then. That sounds like prostitution. Wait, so you never even spoke to the sugar daddy? You never saw him? Not even once? You don't know what he looks like?
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:29:21 AM

no.

if I ever wanted to prostitube myself I would not stick to one person only
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:33:18 AM

no.

A sugar daddy relationship does not consist of prositution. Mine didn't. Theres a fine line between prostitution and being a sugar baby. I had two sugar daddies, and they both came up to me. We talked, and they felt bad about my family situation and gave me money. They never asked for anything in return. No sex. No dancing. No dating. Nothing. All they wanted was to know I was okay.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:11:23 AM

no.

Also, check out the edit to my original post.
bojan92

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:59:55 PM

I don't see very much a difference, why would someone give you gifts if you don't do anything? And another one, you don't accept money but you accept gifts so you won't be  a prostitute? How can you pay your rent with gifts, hmmmm? I am little confused.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: