Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:36:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IdleMiners.com - Play from your Smartphone or Tablet and win Bitcoin!  (Read 4837 times)
Flitzpiepe

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:06:08 AM

Your app is very super extremely laggy.

indeed still laggy ....they should rollback to the version without ingame ads

**HashOcean Cloudmining**:
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 11:32:13 AM

Also, my phone said that IdleMiners app is using 99% of my phone CPU... Shocked
Please fix the lag issue and I'll download your app on my phone again.

Life sucks.
Flitzpiepe

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:19:36 PM

i think they use it like "The St. Bernard Lake" on mybitmine ...app uses your cpu to mine crypto stuff

Scoope

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:28:18 AM

When will the iOS app come out?
Saovy (OP)

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:38:17 AM

UPDATE

I began my studies this Monday and will have very limited time during this week. This is a full-time study and leaves me little room to work 24/7 as I used to do. On the bright side, I am confident that I know where the lagging issue lies (within the AdMob SDK) and will be able to fix it as soon as I have an open hour or two. Furthermore, I received my Macbook and will be able to work out the iOS app as well at latest this weekend.

The on-site balance will also be topped up during the weekend or as soon as we have the next update fixing the lag and with an iOS release ready.
JohnSmithy

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:46:54 AM

i think they use it like "The St. Bernard Lake" on mybitmine ...app uses your cpu to mine crypto stuff

If it did, that would be stupid, as even with all (smart)phones of the world you wouldnt be able to mine even a single bitcoin in less than over 10k years, from what a study found out.

According to MyBitMine (Michael the admin) not even cpu-mining via browser (the said St. Bernard Lake feature of MBM), yields anything to compensate the expenses given with 18 satoshis per hour. You can see this for yourself by going to minergate and trying web-mining there (needs an account to accumulate any crypto coins), its the same as the api used on MyBitMine.

There ya go: https://minergate.com/a/465d75bf3d4625dd

Games you can play and get Bitcoins/Altcoins from: BTC - CoinBrawl, FarmSatoshi, MyBitMine, FreeBTCMiner, IdleMiners. HYPER/GP/C2 - Dragon Knights of Valeria. Get paid HYPER for playing ANY steam game: CnC Sponsorship, don't forget to set your referrer to JohnSmith (not JohnSmithy!). Donations are welcome and accepted in over 160 cryptocurrencies, just send me a personal message to get you the corresponding address.
Flitzpiepe

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:05:05 AM

If it did, that would be stupid, as even with all (smart)phones of the world you wouldnt be able to mine even a single bitcoin in less than over 10k years, from what a study found out.

No one said that they try to mine bitcoins with it. what about low diff coins.....

sjyak

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:37:43 AM

The lag is really unbearable.....for each click on my phone, it take at least 2 seconds to reflect on the webpage...
however i saw some people clicking really really fast.... Tongue
Flitzpiepe

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:49:48 AM

The lag is really unbearable.....for each click on my phone, it take at least 2 seconds to reflect on the webpage...
however i saw some people clicking really really fast.... Tongue

jup... i really wanna know how they do that??
kinda macro using? Android running on a vm with clicker app? ^^

Landplop

Activity: 112

Don't feed the trolls

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:19:25 AM

i want to play this but i can't see it on playstore, i don't want to download any apk files outside play store  Undecided

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 10:40:15 AM

i want to play this but i can't see it on playstore, i don't want to download any apk files outside play store  Undecided
Your post sounds like a spam to me.
I mean, IdleMiners app is hosted on Google Play Store. Click here to go to their app page.

Life sucks.
Flitzpiepe

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:50:18 AM

kinda stupid or really just spam post?
playstore-->search: idleminers ---> 1 result: idleminers

Saovy (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:08:57 PM

UPDATE

Updated the app to remove the lag from last update. Apologies for the late fix but some some issues arose and prevented me from working on this application.

The app now features interstitial ads instead of the banner to prevent accidental clicking while typing.
Furthermore, the lag from last update has been completely reduced. Turns out it was due to the rank display not being rendered properly. I have removed it for now and will re-introduce it at a later stage. For now, check your rank on the website instead of in-game.

Thank you everyone for your feedback.

On an ending note, I do not have time to properly manage the update timing, so the game will tell you to update without the update being available in Google Play. Please wait a few hours and it should be redeemable. The iOS application will come out later this week or during the weekend. Anyone following the MyBitMine thread will understand what is holding us up.
Saovy (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:54:15 PM

UPDATE

Updated the app again. Pretty sure we managed to completely reduce the lag that some users have been experiencing. Please let us know if YOU still have any lag?

Next up, the iOS application Smiley
RaffleGuy

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:32:43 PM

Hi Saovy

The app keeps telling me there is a new update but I see no update at google play

Thanks in advance
Flitzpiepe

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:18:16 AM

Hi Saovy

The app keeps telling me there is a new update but I see no update at google play

Thanks in advance

Look at the Leaderboard.... we all have the same problem xD

Saovy (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:09:48 AM

Sorry about that - by accident I updated the wrong server. Should be working again now  Roll Eyes
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:55:52 PM

New update for me does not display how many coins I have or what I am earning or what everything costs. Was really hoping to play this again but with lagging and now this in will try again maybe in a week or so again and see if things have been fixed.

Thanks

Flitzpiepe

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:02:22 PM

Sorry about that - by accident I updated the wrong server. Should be working again now  Roll Eyes

nope nope nope Tongue

GhostDK

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:24:23 PM

After you update 2 september I can no longer see how many BTC I have or buy any upgrade, unlock anything. I can click and I can see I get BTC for it on the webside, but I can not buy anything in the game nor see how many BTC I have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: