Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:18:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: delete [thebutterzone]  (Read 711 times)
TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 02:56:01 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2015, 03:49:03 AM by TheButterZone

Description: Lot of cross-linked inventory listed on http://tbz1.com and http://fs.tbz1.com (no other subdomains) AND an amount* of BTC equal to the difference between the starting and winning bid. Lot & BTC will be locked when the reserve is met, so nobody will be able to buy any of it out from under the bidders - screw the money; I have rules!

Payment methods accepted: BTC ONLY.

Starting bid:

Reserve bid: BTCSecret, hash e059499d8c720470292d44d6d61cdb5eb4d4008287e46892704d7522fd1f3157

Maximum bid: BTCSecret, hash 0b3854a319b73e69c4837a41a0ab8f8bc5e5af8d345e3223c071446a6455f3f0

End date and time: Whichever comes first, either 1) 12 hours after the time of a bid meeting or being the first to exceed the secret reserve bid amount OR 2) someone meeting or being the first to exceed the secret maximum bid amount (winning bidder will be required to be reduce their payment to the maximum, if they exceeded it)

I will do my best to post STOP BIDDING, AUCTION WON BY [winner] immediately when the 12 hour countdown hits zero, or I see a topic reply notification email meeting or exceeding the maximum before the countdown hits zero.

Bidder requirements: Must PGP clearsign each bid when replying to this topic. Must be Junior Member or above. Must not have clear and convincing negative feedback of stealing BTC or owing BTC from broken contracts BEFORE the start of the auction. Any bids from users not meeting these 3 requirements should be deleted. If you won't personally, or have a trusted agent, pick up the lot within 45 calendar days of payment***, do not bid, as bids over the reserve are legally binding if you met those 3 requirements.

If you bid anyway, win and pay, you're bound to pick up the lot or have it all picked up by your trusted agent no matter what within 45 calendar days of payment. I'm dead serious about liquidating my inventory, but I'm not going to be liable for shipping cost, shipping packing, shipping damage, shipping theft, or anything else involved in shipping stuff en masse myself. Nor will I be liable storing it past 45 calendar days for you. Multiple pickup reminders will be posted in this topic over the 45 calendar day pickup window. If the lot isn't picked up in that window, then you'd better tell me which San Diego, CA thrift store to donate the lot to in your name, and which decent charity to send your BIP38'd BTC to in your name, otherwise I'll chose recipients for you and send their receipts.

Delivery: PICKUP IN SAN DIEGO, CA, USA ONLY.

Pickup information: The winner will be provided upon payment, via a PGP-encrypted (to the public key you clearsigned your bid with) PM on this forum 1) the BIP38 passphrase 2) a randomly generated code to give to their trusted agent if they need to use one (who will then give it to me so I can verify I'm not giving the lot to a fake agent), or to me directly. Regardless of whether their trusted agent runs off with the winner's lot after giving me the randomly generated code, the BIP38 passphrase will prevent the thief agent from also stealing the winner's BTC after arranging the post-it notes properly**.

Non-paying bidder consequences: If the winning bidder reneges on their binding bid (7 days of non-payment ***to an unfunded BTC address I PGP clearsign and PM to the winning bidder***, reviewable by staff, at which point a negative feedback will be left for the winning amount), the next highest qualified bidder will be required to pay to another unfunded BTC address I PGP clearsign and PM to them, rinse and repeat as the 7 days of non-payment for each next highest bidder run out and negative feedback is left on each.

*this amount of BTC will be funded to a (PRNG generated) BIP38 encrypted private key, split up into a series of post-its, like a puzzle** you just have to arrange in the right order, and those post-its will be safely tucked into the lot immediately prior to pickup.

**If the winner can't solve the puzzle once the lot is in their possession and can take pictures of key items, or their trusted agent turns thief, I'll have a backup of the BIP38 private key and passphrase I can encrypt in PM to the winner, using their same PGP public key.

Quickseller suggested that I "provide the SHA256 (salted) hash of both the reserve and the maximum in order to avoid potential claims that this changed after the auction started". So while I'm not sure if I'm doing that correctly even after Googling around, I have duplicated the results in Terminal of
Code:
echo -n (number of BTC) (64 random hexadecimal characters)  | shasum -a 256
resulting in each hash above, and saved the actual commands to disk for copying and pasting if anyone claims I changed them.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 06:20:24 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 09:01:52 PM by TheButterZone

this post incorporated into OP

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: