Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:02:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - NEW UPDATED AND SHINY!] AudioCoin ADC - Where Music Meets The Blockchain  (Read 46781 times)
Piwindlolberto

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:28:36 AM

I support this Project and i trust you guys! I just rebuyed some ADC´s.
I got a question:

I´m a little Artist and producing by myselt. What does it need to get on the plattform and is it still possible for getting some of the extracoins? (just the first 50 000 Artist get this chance right?)

Best wishes from Germany

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dynamicseruma

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:00:23 PM

I got a question:

I´m a little Artist and producing by myselt. What does it need to get on the plattform and is it still possible for getting some of the extracoins? (just the first 50 000 Artist get this chance right?)

Best wishes from Germany

I have had an artist page since nearly the start, had a lot of streams/shares etc yet my balance is always on 0. According to the block explorer as soon as I receive adc, they disappear to some other wallet. Not sure what is going on. Could be a bug with the website, a compromised account, or some other bullshit ive never heard of. I haven't had a reply from support yet, if I do I will update this post. I've also had extreme difficulty removing my tracks or editing my profile, so i would urge caution to any artists thinking of signing up
theblockpoolbeard

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:38:02 PM

I got a question:

Best wishes from Germany

I have had an artist page since nearly the start, had a lot of streams/shares etc yet my balance is always on 0. According to the block explorer as soon as I receive adc, they disappear to some other wallet. Not sure what is going on. Could be a bug with the website, a compromised account, or some other bullshit ive never heard of. I haven't had a reply from support yet, if I do I will update this post. I've also had extreme difficulty removing my tracks or editing my profile, so i would urge caution to any artists thinking of signing up

Hi there,

Did you raise any support tickets with Aurovine?

As of this moment Aurovine is in maintenance and has been for about six months. Initially we were struggling to find someone to maintain it but we now have and they are working actively to first of all resolve all issues with the wallets (which is clearly the priority) and then work through the backlog of defects and support tickets.

It did go a little "off the boil" for a while due to external stresses on time but now it has a team to work on it you should see an improvement in the site and the result of our investment of time and money.

If you do have any issue then please do raise a support ticket and it will be handled.

Thanks for your comment.
dynamicseruma

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:48:05 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 07:09:28 PM by dynamicseruma

Hi there,

As of this moment Aurovine is in maintenance and has been for about six months. Initially we were struggling to find someone to maintain it but we now have and they are working actively to first of all resolve all issues with the wallets (which is clearly the priority) and then work through the backlog of defects and support tickets.

It did go a little "off the boil" for a while due to external stresses on time but now it has a team to work on it you should see an improvement in the site and the result of our investment of time and money.

If you do have any issue then please do raise a support ticket and it will be handled.

Thanks for your comment.

I have emailed support. I can't see anywhere to file a ticket as such, am I missing it? Email to support works just fine, they are working on the issue  Smiley
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

Hi there,

Thanks for your comment.

I have emailed support. I can't see anywhere to file a ticket as such, am I missing it? Email to support works just fine, they are working on the issue  Smiley

That is great news.

I took a very rare evening off last night and was just going to ask you to email me direct.

We do have a ticketing system set up for Aurovine which I can share with you for future; as soon as the Aurovine site is refreshed then these issues will start to be resolved.

Huge apologies for the delay; it has been a frustrating time while we try to get traction on Aurovine again and start to make it live. I think this will be the beginning of its second life.

Many thanks
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:58:27 PM

Hi there everyone,

We are in the voting for listing on next.exchange.

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3808/audiocoin-adc

Please get onto it, lovely community!

Cheers
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:56:59 PM

Due to a scheduled upgrade process myBlockpool and BiT is moving into a maintenance mode. You will not be able to log in to any accounts while this process is ongoing.

This only impacts myBlockpool and BiT and not the BPL or ADC chains.

Thank you for your understanding
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:52:21 AM

Good morning everyone,

After a fun evening of migrations and testing we are happy to announce that V1 of BiT is now live.

In addition a new-skin of myBlockpool is now available that offers, among other new features, the ability to bulk send ADC, BTC, LTC and DASH from a single address to multiple addresses for only a single TX fee.

Thank you, as ever, for your support
Jav2fx

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:23:52 PM

Hi,
I need to add anew the list of nodes in the console everytime the win wallet is opened, it deletes them when closes. I also tried to add a *config but does not sync.
Do any of you know to fix this, please?.

Hello,

If you create a audiocoin.conf file within your Audiocoin directory (Roaming folder in windows and .audiocoin in linux).  You can add in the nodes into the configuration file and the software will pull them in automatically from there.

addnode=35.176.14.149:25159
addnode=52.56.111.222:25159
addnode=69.195.153.10:25159
addnode=104.167.2.136:25159
addnode=148.251.69.11:25159
addnode=69.197.188.186:25159
addnode=46.105.34.58:25159
addnode=213.136.94.226:25159
addnode=46.4.113.143:25159
addnode=81.135.229.251:25159
addnode=24.17.246.77:25159
addnode=124.47.89.43:25159
addnode=104.175.216.113:25159
addnode=172.219.52.143:25159
addnode=124.190.76.213:25159

Regards,
Locohammerhead

Thank you very much for your help. Lastly, I fixed it installing a new wallet from GitHub. The old was from this web (ADC website has not wallet).
To sum up, a lot of time googling to fix it. As said here ( https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@researchcrypto/rant-hey-dev-team-how-hard-is-it-to-put-the-conf-file-in-the-installer ), many websites are careless about wallets and the potential problems that the buyers of the coin could have.
Regards,
Javier
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:27:17 AM

We have just conducted our draw for the 1000 Discord Members Competition.

You can find the results published here:

https://www.random.org/draws/details/?draw=61828

Each of these lucky five winners will receive 50,000ADC.

The important thing is that we are growing our community and getting amazing involvement; so let's keep going and keep spreading the word.
Cryptosenf

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:40:34 AM

Any chance this will be listed on more exchanges in the near future?
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:45:19 AM

Any chance this will be listed on more exchanges in the near future?

We have an open vote with next.exchange to get listed there; we are also in talks with other exchanges and hope that we'll make some progress there soon.

Hopefully, is the short answer.

You can help by asking exchanges why they aren't listing us - community involvement in this is central.

Thanks for your question.
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:48:12 AM

Another week, another update.

It's been a crazy week for us here at Blockpool Towers. First of all we shipped V1 of BiT, the first stable release of our core API. This brought a lot of technical advancements with how we deal with people's coins, keeping them safer and more isolated. It also allowed us to provide functionality like you as an individual being able to send to multiple addresses in a single transaction. This is just the beginning of the cool stuff that is now possible with BiT V1.

We also reskinned myBlockpool to make it cleaner and easier to navigate (we hope) and support the expansions that are coming over the next weeks and months. The UI now allows you to have multiple segregated wallets, that we are calling "Silos", for a single coin. You can split your coins up and unlike the traditional "accounts" functionality in a normal wallet these will never allow you to overspend.

In the background our development work on sidechains is continuing on track. There are various tools we use that are hard-coded to only work with a masterchain and these have almost all now been refactored to become generic and allow for seamless use across across the masterchain and all sidechains. We are now getting stuck into providing the tools that will be required to request, deploy, manage and use sidechains.

We are still working to reintegrate Aurovine into a working wallet - there are several stages to this work. First of all we will be getting the existing site up and running again and making sure that your rewards are credited to your account. After this will be a process of fixing existing issues and looking to add new functionality. This is a long term project and I'll keep you informed of its progress as always.

Team wise we have recruited a tester to come on board; I will get him to join in our communities so you can meet him; his name is Shabbir and he will bring a lot to the table in terms of improving our requirements throughout the development flow as well as the classic testing functionality and catching regressions before they get out the door. Our new developer is doing his working interview today and we're in the process of talking to a UI/UX developer to also join the team; we're growing as we getting busier and busier.

The community has continued its involvement and we have set up a community marketing team that is currently gathering ideas. We are working with a couple of you guys to refresh our social media channels and the audiocoin.eu website is having a much needed refresh.

Focusing on BPL now we have had several new NDAs come in from some big companies who are interested in making use of Blockpool technology and specifically BPL and the sidechains and smart contracts. One of these is in the Health Industry while another is in Construction. We have so many varieties of industry contacting us. Business are validating and reviewing these and going through the long process to get them over to us in development to ship. Currently BPL has 127 votes on next.exchange so can everyone get over there and vote for us: https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3781/blockpool-bpl

ADC has had a quieter week than the one before as we wait for news to drop. The tie up that I announced last week with Rock Hard Music Group is ongoing and I'm talking to their technical department today to iron out the final elements of integration with their systems. We also have two exciting new projects that are in final scoping. We have also produced help files for those new to Audiocoin who are struggling with setting up their ADC Wallet. We are at 206 votes on NEXT.Exchange for ADC so please keep at that and keep voting for us there: https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3808/audiocoin-adc

Next week the company is getting together in person (we are a very distributed team spread around the globe) for one of our semi-regular strategy meetings. There will be more information about this released during the week so watch this space.

Finally a big thank you to the community for your support and for spreading the word; we are on the cusp of great things and with only 23 days gone of the year the achievements we have made already would be enough for most companies in the first quarter and we've barely even started.
zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:27:49 PM

Another week, another update.

It's been a crazy week for us here at Blockpool Towers. First of all we shipped V1 of BiT, the first stable release of our core API. This brought a lot of technical advancements with how we deal with people's coins, keeping them safer and more isolated. It also allowed us to provide functionality like you as an individual being able to send to multiple addresses in a single transaction. This is just the beginning of the cool stuff that is now possible with BiT V1.

We also reskinned myBlockpool to make it cleaner and easier to navigate (we hope) and support the expansions that are coming over the next weeks and months. The UI now allows you to have multiple segregated wallets, that we are calling "Silos", for a single coin. You can split your coins up and unlike the traditional "accounts" functionality in a normal wallet these will never allow you to overspend.

In the background our development work on sidechains is continuing on track. There are various tools we use that are hard-coded to only work with a masterchain and these have almost all now been refactored to become generic and allow for seamless use across across the masterchain and all sidechains. We are now getting stuck into providing the tools that will be required to request, deploy, manage and use sidechains.

We are still working to reintegrate Aurovine into a working wallet - there are several stages to this work. First of all we will be getting the existing site up and running again and making sure that your rewards are credited to your account. After this will be a process of fixing existing issues and looking to add new functionality. This is a long term project and I'll keep you informed of its progress as always.

Team wise we have recruited a tester to come on board; I will get him to join in our communities so you can meet him; his name is Shabbir and he will bring a lot to the table in terms of improving our requirements throughout the development flow as well as the classic testing functionality and catching regressions before they get out the door. Our new developer is doing his working interview today and we're in the process of talking to a UI/UX developer to also join the team; we're growing as we getting busier and busier.

The community has continued its involvement and we have set up a community marketing team that is currently gathering ideas. We are working with a couple of you guys to refresh our social media channels and the audiocoin.eu website is having a much needed refresh.

Focusing on BPL now we have had several new NDAs come in from some big companies who are interested in making use of Blockpool technology and specifically BPL and the sidechains and smart contracts. One of these is in the Health Industry while another is in Construction. We have so many varieties of industry contacting us. Business are validating and reviewing these and going through the long process to get them over to us in development to ship. Currently BPL has 127 votes on next.exchange so can everyone get over there and vote for us: https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3781/blockpool-bpl

ADC has had a quieter week than the one before as we wait for news to drop. The tie up that I announced last week with Rock Hard Music Group is ongoing and I'm talking to their technical department today to iron out the final elements of integration with their systems. We also have two exciting new projects that are in final scoping. We have also produced help files for those new to Audiocoin who are struggling with setting up their ADC Wallet. We are at 206 votes on NEXT.Exchange for ADC so please keep at that and keep voting for us there: https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3808/audiocoin-adc

Next week the company is getting together in person (we are a very distributed team spread around the globe) for one of our semi-regular strategy meetings. There will be more information about this released during the week so watch this space.

Finally a big thank you to the community for your support and for spreading the word; we are on the cusp of great things and with only 23 days gone of the year the achievements we have made already would be enough for most companies in the first quarter and we've barely even started.

Could AudioCoin and Blockpool clearly state the partnership or relationship occurring?

I know ADC is in the middle of rebranding, but it's a little confusing when blockpool news fills the audiocoin forums.

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

Hi there Zecon,

BPL and ADC are both Blockpool coins. So the updates for BPL and ADC are shared equally on both forums.

Sorry if that is confusing Smiley

Cheers
zecon

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:52:42 PM

Hi there Zecon,

BPL and ADC are both Blockpool coins. So the updates for BPL and ADC are shared equally on both forums.

Sorry if that is confusing Smiley

Cheers

Yes, it is confusing, and likely to more folks than myself.

Having followed the coin on and off for the last year, do you not think more clarity about the partnership (what would one call ADC being a side chain again? see...) would be helpful?

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:13:11 PM

Hey,

It isn't a partnership. We are one and the same company.

The reason for cross posting the weekly update is the development teams are the same and the progress feeds both coins.

zecon

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:51:15 PM

Hey,

The reason for cross posting the weekly update is the development teams are the same and the progress feeds both coins.

Ok, good to know.. so is the company Blockpool, which produces the ADC?

Where's Aurovine fit into this?

Just asking because there doesn't seem to be one concise document or paper that describes all these pieces. Constructive feedback ;-)

— Jim Rohn
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:15:27 PM

Blockpool are proud to announce a brand new partnership with UK based music group Miloco. Miloco offer a range of excellent worldwide recording studios, carefully selected for different purposes and budgets. They are your complete guide to searching for quality studios, from their seven-studio headquarters in London to the luxurious Black Rock located on the Greek island of Santorini.

Via our technical integration they will soon be accepting Audiocoin (ADC) as payment for studio services and equipment sales and anyone who has a musical requirement throughout the world will not be disappointed with their facilities and services.  More information will be available soon but feel free to contact them via their website to find out more.

See more on our website:

http://www.audiocoin.eu/?p=65568
g1itch

Activity: 228

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:54:52 AM

Hey,

So ADC is in postgres already or still in blockchain? If this repo https://github.com/aurovine/AudioCoin is not actual, how can I migrate old ADC coins to BPL? I've not seen any swap announcement. Do you have some guide for that?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: