Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:57:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveCoin.net >Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:BVK/BTC,APOD/BTC,KTETH/BTC  (Read 64166 times)
ldd954

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:56:47 AM

I lost my access via 2FA and have sent an email to help per instructions, but haven't received a response.

Hello.
All the requests  are processed in order of priority. Please, don't worry, you will get a reply for sure, the waiting time being included into the 10-days' block out term.

Thank you kindly, that information puts me at ease, also, appreciate the waiting time being included in the 10-day term, that is super helpful.

Thanks LiveCoin!  Becoming a big fan of your system real fast. 

Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drukoz4

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:39:51 PM

I lost my access via 2FA and have sent an email to help per instructions, but haven't received a response.

Hello.
All the requests  are processed in order of priority. Please, don't worry, you will get a reply for sure, the waiting time being included into the 10-days' block out term.

Thank you kindly, that information puts me at ease, also, appreciate the waiting time being included in the 10-day term, that is super helpful.

Thanks LiveCoin!  Becoming a big fan of your system real fast. 

Cheers!

I am also quite amazed with the speed of support. Expected it to be much slower, but they actually do work quite fast. Especially compared to other exchanges.

That does not mean that I resolved the issue that I am having. Nevertheless I am happy that I am having an open discussion with Livecoin support, and hoping to work it out together.

Idk  how.... i have waiting 12 days for my response about my IP restriction being needed to be changed and i STILL haven't heard back from them
and yes i emailed them from the account email i tried everything been emailing everyday since and NOTHING all my money is tied up because of this
juliusg

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:32:40 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 10:30:10 AM by juliusg

Unfortunately decided to withdraw all the remaining funds from livecoin, until the issue will be resolved.

Have submitted the tickets, only left to wait.

Over a week and no reply to last ticket submitted...
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

Idk  how.... i have waiting 12 days for my response about my IP restriction being needed to be changed and i STILL haven't heard back from them
and yes i emailed them from the account email i tried everything been emailing everyday since and NOTHING all my money is tied up because of this

When the Customer addresses us via email, we can quickly find out the cause of the difficulties.  But please, don't repeat your emails, every new email moves your request to the end of the queue. That is why you didn't get any response for so long. If your request is not answered yet, please send your username via private messages.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:28:41 AM

New Markets

Dear clients, new markets are available for trading:
IPBC, pairs IPBC/BTC, IPBC/USD, IPBC/ETH and IPBC/XMR
RECIPROCATION, pairs ECHO/BTC, ECHO/USD and ECHO/ETH
HONOR, pairs HNR/BTC, HNR/USD and HNR/ETH
NAMASTE, pairs NAM/BTC, NAM/USD and NAM/ETH
ORECTIC, pairs ORE/BTC, ORE/USD and ORE/ETH
Populous, pairs PPT/BTC, PPT/USD and PPT/ETH
VeChain, pairs VEN/BTC, VEN/USD and VEN/ETH
DIGNITY, pairs DIG/BTC, DIG/USD, DIG/ETH and DIG/LTC 
ECOMCASH, pairs ECIO/BTC, ECIO/ETH

You can find details following this link this link >>>

Wishing you good trading! Smiley

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
juliusg

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

Is it normal not to get a reply for a week +? It has been 7 days since the last ticket issued.
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:04:06 PM

Is it normal not to get a reply for a week +? It has been 7 days since the last ticket issued.

Sorry, we have nothing to add to what we said already. We have replied earlier to you explaining in detail , why we cannot credit your transactions.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
juliusg

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:50:30 PM

Sorry, we have nothing to add to what we said already. We have replied earlier to you explaining in detail , why we cannot credit your transactions.

But can you give arguments or reasoning, why another person in the past had his $krb transactions credited, under same conditions, warnings and peculiarities, while I am not receiving the same treatment?

I find this unfair practise inbetween customers.

I am aware I made a mistake and I provided all the proof necessary. I am willing to pay the minimum fee of 0.05btc as requested in your guidelines (or more if that is desired).
banshee321

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:29:06 PM

@LiveCoin

I'm using Livecoin.net for more then half year, and my 30 day volume is more than 100k$.

Now I have big problem.
I've send    0.7995 BTC at 2018-03-02 09:00:01 to my BTC account which I used before, but my deposit wasn't credited.
So I made a ticket to ask why it is not credited, and then I found out, that you have changed BTC deposit address without my knowledge,
and I cannot get my deposit at all!

Support wrote, that you gave that info in "News" section, but I didn't read "News" section for a month, I trade a lot and I use only API.

So professional bitcoin exchange should inform about such critical changes by email, or have some emergency recovery in order to retrive that deposit.

I don't believe that you don't have access to my deposit, for sure you have some backups or sth.
If you need some fee for manual processing then fine, but it is lots of money 0.7995 BTC.

You can't just leave me like that....

Please be a professional bitcoin exchange and help.
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:06:04 AM

Support wrote, that you gave that info in "News" section, but I didn't read "News" section for a month, I trade a lot and I use only API.

You have received our detailed reply in the ticket, it makes no difference that you re-submitted the issue at a forum. During registration at our Exchange you agreed to the User Agreement,  it says, that you have to do your own research and monitor the newsfeed, and you bear full responsibility for neglecting the information in the news. Regarding your issue, there were 2 warning announcements to our users - on  25.01.2018 and 26.02.2018 respectfully. You had a month to get to know the information, but you , as you admitted, were not following the news. Sorry, we are unable to help you in this situation.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
banshee321

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:38:26 AM

yes I know and I'm not denying that.
But with such important changes (BTC deposit address) additional email notification would be more professional attitude, or any way to manually retrieve them.

I only don't believe that you have no possibility to retrieve that BTC.

I know that it would require your good will, and it's all I ask...
juliusg

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:25:29 AM

Can I receive an explanation why another user/customer at your exchange received support for identical case, for a coin which shares same protocol/peculiarities/warnings like in my mentioned case?

The person did identical mistake, with a coin which has identical warnings and rules. However, in the end he was helped out (when also in the beginning he was given same excuses that his deposit cannot be credited, but in the end it was).

I want to know how come customers are treated unequally for identical cases?
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

Because as a result of crediting incorrectly sent transactions based on XMR, we have suffered financial losses several times. That is why we do not make such crediting any more for anyone. That is why the deposit form has clear instructions and a warning notifications about how these coins should be sent to credit them successfully. You ingored these notifications.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
Aggiie

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:03:53 PM

Dear Admins,

I have a problem and many others with me have it too.

I made 2 withdrawals like always with NEM. I fill in my livecoin address and the message.

Now it seems on the blockchain that no message was added while i have proof my message was added.

https://prnt.sc/irdelv here you can view my withdrawal with the message attached.

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/7ed50c3feb8217759c0d66929c17c3980ba0c6354da0150025d613fab76099cd

TXID no message attached, but my coins were sent and are now in the livecoin.net wallet.

The same goes for:
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/search/b958a816e6c21808dfd47311e9d5a29255f199bbae4483ea080285727ab42c30

Now i can see in the blockchain that both deposits have entered the livecoin wallet and they are in their storage:
https://prnt.sc/irlasj
https://prnt.sc/irlehl

So a little over 3000 coins are in the livecoin storage and i have received none of them, please admin can you help me with this i have all my money put in these coins.
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:17:43 AM

Dear Admins,

I have a problem and many others with me have it too.

I made 2 withdrawals like always with NEM. I fill in my livecoin address and the message.

Now it seems on the blockchain that no message was added while i have proof my message was added.
. . .

The specified transactions do not contain Message, and, according to our Rules, cannot be credited, which is announced in the Deposit form at our site.
Please, check: here is the example of a correct transaction, having a Message inside.
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/d0c89fe006f726d036f5c9ce60e5d06c33663a2f1b80281bdbd3ba1aa570a85f
If you insist, that you have filled the appropriate field, then it means, that some problems occurred at the Sender's side, because in your transactions the requested parameter is absent.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
juliusg

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:29:34 AM

Because as a result of crediting incorrectly sent transactions based on XMR, we have suffered financial losses several times. That is why we do not make such crediting any more for anyone. That is why the deposit form has clear instructions and a warning notifications about how these coins should be sent to credit them successfully. You ingored these notifications.

I understand that it costs additional time and effort and I am willing to be responsible for that. Therefore I am willing to compensate for crediting the transaction.

The cases that I have mentioned and provided had the same instructions and warnings in place. Meaning all the rules were the same beforehand, it was also possible beforehand, and should be possible now as well. Believe me, that warning was not ignored, but simply missed out by a very stupid rushed mistake, which I wish I could take back very strongly.

In the messages and tickets I have also provided some personal information why it is very important to me and I really hope you would take that into consideration, while helping me out. This help would not be forgotten.
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

New Markets

Dear clients, new markets are available for trading:

CHRONOBANK, pairs TIME/ETH, and TIME/USD
ARK, pairs ARK/BTC, ARK/USD and ARK/ETH
INDAHASH, pairs IDH/BTC, IDH/ETH
BRICKTOX, pairs XBT/BTC, XBT/ETH

You can find details following this link this link >>>

Wishing you good trading! Smiley

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
Mogul59

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:29:11 AM

Dear friends, colleagues, associates!
When reviewing the forum  of Livecoin exchange, we found out, that most of the problems arise because the users do not follow the news.
In order to make things easier or the users and to facilitate the work of Livecoin team, I'm  launching our channels on Telegram. Join us!

On-line news portal. All the news from the Exchange management will be duplicated here.

The chat gives an opportunity to discuss the latest news, warn the Livecoin users of potential problems, etc.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:41:19 PM

[...]
Are you affiliated with LiveCoin? I just wonder why wouldn't the official LiveCoin account here in the forum posted these links instead?  Huh It's not in the site and no post on social media accounts about it too, so I think it would be better to wait for the confirmation/announcement before joining.
Mogul59

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:52:31 AM

[...]
Are you affiliated with LiveCoin? I just wonder why wouldn't the official LiveCoin account here in the forum posted these links instead?  Huh It's not in the site and no post on social media accounts about it too, so I think it would be better to wait for the confirmation/announcement before joining.
These channels will not work officially. That is, no requests will be transmitted to the administration or support. In recent years, many newcomers have come to the crypto currency and for simple questions I think the community will respond with pleasure. Why to distract the support of the exchange with questions of a general nature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: