Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveCoin.net >Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:BVK/BTC,APOD/BTC,KTETH/BTC  (Read 64166 times)
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:22:20 AM

Dear customers, answering your numerous requests, we added a static notification of de-listing (removal) of an asset directly into the page of this asset trade.

Since now, in addition to notification in our newsfeed, you will always see the information about de-listing of an asset on the trading page of this asset, you can review the example of such a notification at the page of VOX/BTC trade

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cirinio87

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:05:33 PM

Dear LiveCoin,

I can't acces to my livecoin account from 3 days ago.
The login return incorrect username or password but these is correct.

After try to login, I have try to reset my password but the system return "incorrect username".

I have funds on my account.

I have sended an email to help@livecoin and support@livecoin but no answear from 2 days.

Please, Could you help me?

Thanks
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 01:01:30 PM

Hello.
We have received your inquiry and made a check. We found out, that your e-mail has been changed.
Our Security service will contact you in due time and conduct investigation , please, wait for awhile.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
cirinio87

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:40:02 PM

Hello.
We have received your inquiry and made a check. We found out, that your e-mail has been changed.
Our Security service will contact you in due time and conduct investigation , please, wait for awhile.

Thank you so much. I'll waite.
juliusg

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

Hello.

Dear Livecoin,

Is it possible to get a reply to my last tickets?

I am suggesting to pay double in manual transaction fees (20%) for your time and effort. Please look into the case and help me out due to personal circumstances of the issue.
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:05:55 AM

We invite all our clients to give their opinions regarding websocket API.

Dear customers!
We are launching soon a websocket API. As you all know, websocket technology is a much more modern, up-to-date way to work with the Exchange than REST API.  Connected through websockets, the service is constantly updating the customers of all changes, and the customers do not need to make calls every other second. In the matter of this, we kindly ask all our current and future customers to give their opinions regarding the features / calls / options they wish to have first of all in our new websocket API. Your opinion is very important to us, we are committed to implement the features our customers really need, we are going to use the best solutions existing on the market, and improve them making even better.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
Crypto_C12

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:49:57 PM

Hi, There's a monero fork that is going to happen after a month. Will your platform support this crypto dividend if I want to trade this MonerV fork on Livecoin.
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 01:31:24 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 07:11:40 AM by LiveCoin

Hi, There's a monero fork that is going to happen after a month. Will your platform support this crypto dividend if I want to trade this MonerV fork on Livecoin.

Hello. Read please - LIVECOIN stand in the matter of forks
Our Exchange will not credit forks, you should take care of your coins yourself. 

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
juliusg

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

Hello.

Dear Livecoin,

Is it possible to get a reply to my last tickets?

I am suggesting to pay double in manual transaction fees (20%) for your time and effort. Please look into the case and help me out due to personal circumstances of the issue.
?
juliusg

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

Why can't you credit my deposits the way you credited for other people in the past? They had same problems, with same type of coins and same issues with payment ID.

This is highly unfair treatment between customers, when one person gets the service for a 10% fee, whereas other one gets his funds stolen.

I even offer you to pay double for your troubles, but you simply ignore my messages, both private and public, let alone support tickets.

Who operates an exchange like that? Most exchanges solve this type of problem without a fee and quite quick, and yet I have been trying to reach out to you for nearly a month and you just 'copy-paste' same BS answer. What is most surprising, that for another customer in the past, you did the exact same, but in the end still credited their $krb coins (which are identical to $IPBC given the technicalities). So why am I treated differently?

I am more than certain that you credited those coins to your personal wallet long time ago and instead of helping an exchange user, used it for your own disposal.

Highly disappointed in such communication. No wonders most people are upset with your exchange, due to all problems and worst customer support ever.
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:54:11 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 07:12:08 AM by LiveCoin

you simply ignore my messages, both private and public, let alone support tickets.

You are lying. We never ignored you. We answered you via tickets and forum. We explained to you, why we do not process this type of transactions - because we lose money in these operations. We are not going to risk the money of our good customers, who follow simple rules. If you are unable to fulfill simple requirements and specify correct payment details, then complain to yourself, it is your mistake and your fault. We don't understand why you are claiming against us - it was you, who made a mistake, not us. Once again: we do not handle incorrectly sent transactions, and there is a clear warning about this in the deposit form. If you didn't read the previous answers, I will repeat for you again, and state again, that we don't have another answer.

Hello.
You sent IPBC without Payment ID.

Please, check this example - this is IPBC transaction with Payment ID
https://explorer.ipbc.io/?hash=ebd2bdae842114cd901b89340d8c1de106eeb31ebf1fec6dd3603f6f26157b66#blockchain_transaction

and here is your transaction:
https://explorer.ipbc.io/?hash=55a6f39285055da3c04ba7efd7db53fcc0f7432d8ba889323467a24375d9a766#blockchain_transaction

it is obvious, that yours do not contain the Payment ID.

There is a warning in the deposit form - Payment ID is OBLIGATORY. If you don't specify Payment ID, deposit will not be credited. Unfortunately search and manual crediting without Payment ID is not possible due to IPBC peculiarities. http://prntscr.com/inkd1b

You also didn't follow our requirement to send small transaction first for test purposes.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
juliusg

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

you simply ignore my messages, both private and public, let alone support tickets.

You are lying. We never ignored you. We answered you via tickets and forum. We explained to you, why we do not process this type of transactions - because we lose money in these operations. We are not going to risk the money of our good customers, who follow simple rules. If you are unable to fulfill simple requirements and specify correct payment details, then complain to yourself, it is your mistake and your fault. We don't understand why you are claiming against us - it was you, who made a mistake, not us. Once again: we do not handle incorrectly sent transactions, and there is a clear warning about this in the deposit form. If you didn't read the previous answers, I will repeat for you again, and state again, that we don't have another answer.

Hello.
You sent IPBC without Payment ID.

Please, check this example - this is IPBC transaction with Payment ID
https://explorer.ipbc.io/?hash=ebd2bdae842114cd901b89340d8c1de106eeb31ebf1fec6dd3603f6f26157b66#blockchain_transaction

and here is your transaction:
https://explorer.ipbc.io/?hash=55a6f39285055da3c04ba7efd7db53fcc0f7432d8ba889323467a24375d9a766#blockchain_transaction

it is obvious, that yours do not contain the Payment ID.

There is a warning in the deposit form - Payment ID is OBLIGATORY. If you don't specify Payment ID, deposit will not be credited. Unfortunately search and manual crediting without Payment ID is not possible due to IPBC peculiarities. http://prntscr.com/inkd1b

You also didn't follow our requirement to send small transaction first for test purposes.

To start with - you replied to my tickets in the very beginning with a very generic response. You never delved into the case or offered help. All of the private messages were never answered, so in that case I am not lying. And for the last 2 weeks not a single support tickets was answered. So let's get that straight.

Now with respect to your 'so called financial loss'..

How much money do you actually lose and how?

I offered to pay the always quoted 10% fee. Now the amount of coins is equal to around 26,000. Current price of $ipbc is 2935 sats (weekend was around 4k, but for the sake of it, let's take current prices).

26,000 * 2935 sats per coin = 0.7631 btc.

At the moment of this post, the price of bitcoin is $7931.

Therefore the coins to be credited are equal to 0.7631 * $7931 = $6052,1461

That is over six thousand dollars. I offered to pay the general manual crediting fee that you quote, that would be equal $605.21 dollars. I even offered to pay double which would be over $1200.

You mean to tell me that performing the manual crediting would cost you more than that? You must be joking. It is obvious that for you it is simply just more profitable to take all of the coins to yourself.

I again, do not understand. Another person was helped out for the typical fee of 10% with a much smaller crediting transaction. Under same warnings and conditions. And with much smaller crediting amount. And here you tell me that crediting would cost you more than $1200? This is a joke.

And finally - you still fail to provide me argumentation, why another person retrieved help (same conditions, same warnings, same rules, same problem) - but you refuse to help me? I have asked this question more than 3 times but it always gets ignored and left out. That person had same notification, same rules, same conditions, same problems, but different outcome - why? Why are you treating customers unevenly?
algo_trader

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:13:47 PM

ALERT TO ALL USERS

Livecoin changed users bitcoin deposit addresses.  They did not send any email to notify users of this change.  They only posted a message on a section of their webpage.  As an API user I have no reason to visit the webpage and was completely unaware of this change.

I made a deposit to my old bitcoin address.  Since Livecoin has the keys/access to these deposit addresses they can manually credit my account.  I submitted a ticket requesting that they manually credit my account. 

Livecoin's response was shocking and alarming.  They said my money is lost/gone since it was sent to an old address (and that the 'equipment' supporting those addresses is no longer available)!  This is unacceptable.  Livecoin clearly has my deposit.  I can see the funds on the blockchain.  In fact, Livecoin has even moved them out of my deposit address (so clearly they have control over those addresses)!

The amount is substantial (over $20,000, even at today's BTC price).

I have attempted to follow-up with Livecoin, but have received no reply in over a week.
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:23:55 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 07:12:33 AM by LiveCoin

Livecoin changed users bitcoin deposit addresses

Why do you think that we have an obligation to notify via e-mail about such events? We have no such obligations, please revisit user agreement https://www.livecoin.net/en/useragreement and get acquainted with the terms you have signed when opening an account.

We have announced about the change of BTC deposit addresses well in advance, and then for a whole following month supported the old addresses. At least twice we reminded to all the customers to generate new addresses, https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/590 https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/620. All important information is available at our web-site in the news section, and all clients are informed about all new notifications additionally by means of alerts in the top section of our website. Before starting trade at our Exchange you accepted the User Agreement, which has a provision, that you would not have any claims to the Exchange if the loss of funds was caused by your own mistake or negligence. If you don't want to follow the news and you need a long-term storage of your coins, then you can withdraw funds to your personal wallet and send them back when you need this.

We can't notify via e-mail because we have over 100 coins and if we would send letters about all of them, our mail servers will get banned quite soon and nobody receive letters from us.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
algo_trader

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:30:42 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 03:58:05 PM by algo_trader

Okay, I understand your position on the notification and will monitor the news page going forward.

Will you credit the deposit to my account?  The funds were sent and have been received by Livecoin.

I would even understand if there was a manual processing fee, but to just take the entire deposit would be insane.
juliusg

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:26:06 PM

Livecoin changed users bitcoin deposit addresses

Why do you think that we have an obligation to notify via e-mail about such events? We have no such obligations, please revisit user agreement https://www.livecoin.net/en/useragreement and get acquainted with the terms you have signed when opening an account.

We have announced about the change of BTC deposit addresses well in advance, and then for a whole following month supported the old addresses. At least twice we reminded to all the customers to generate new addresses, https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/590 https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/620. All important information is available at our web-site in the news section, and all clients are informed about all new notifications additionally by means of alerts in the top section of our website. Before starting trade at our Exchange you accepted the User Agreement, which has a provision, that you would not have any claims to the Exchange if the loss of funds was caused by your own mistake or negligence. If you don't want to follow the news and you need a long-term storage of your coins, then you can withdraw funds to your personal wallet and send them back when you need this.

We can't notify via e-mail because we have over 100 coins and if we would send letters about all of them, our mail servers will get banned quite soon and nobody receive letters from us.

Is it not possible to agree on 20% fee on the manual crediting, which is totalling around $1200? I am sure this would more than cover your time and effort for such task.

You have performed this task for much lower fees, so I believe this would cover everything and keep both parties happy.

LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:34:32 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 07:12:57 AM by LiveCoin

Will you credit the deposit to my account? 

You accepted the User agreement, when you registered at the Exchange. It says:

"The Customer acknowledges that she/he should independently monitor Livecoin Platform newsletters in order to get the latest update on the assets listing/disabling/de-listing, as well as on any other relevant information; in case the Customer fails to get a timely update, the Customer is not liable to lodge compensation claims against the Platform for the losses incurred."

Please, follow the rules of the User agreement, which you agreed on at registration. If you disagree with this, you should not use our service at all.

Is it not possible to agree on 20% fee on the manual crediting, which is totalling around $1200?

We have stated it many times already, that this operation cannot be done neither for 10%, nor for 20%. IPBC functions at Monero algorythm, it is a very anonymous and highly protected algorythm, we accept and credit transactions only if they are sent correctly. Otherwise we cannot be not sure that we have really received the coins. You are insisting that we have made this kind of deposits beore and we have to make it again for you now, but this is not true. We have suffered substantial losses when we tried to make that crediting. We have told you before. Now you want us to lose money again, only because you didn't follow the deposit conditions, and we have to cover the losses incurred by your mistake on our own expense. This cannot happen. We will not risk our or our good customers' money because of your fault. We have no legal right to risk all the  IPBC coins belonging to other customers, who send correct transactions.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
juliusg

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:46:07 AM

Will you credit the deposit to my account? 

You accepted the User agreement, when you registered at the Exchange. It says:

"The Customer acknowledges that she/he should independently monitor Livecoin Platform newsletters in order to get the latest update on the assets listing/disabling/de-listing, as well as on any other relevant information; in case the Customer fails to get a timely update, the Customer is not liable to lodge compensation claims against the Platform for the losses incurred."

Please, follow the rules of the User agreement, which you agreed on at registration. If you disagree with this, you should not use our service at all.

Is it not possible to agree on 20% fee on the manual crediting, which is totalling around $1200?

We have stated it many times already, that this operation cannot be done neither for 10%, nor for 20%. IPBC functions at Monero algorythm, it is a very anonymous and highly protected algorythm, we accept and credit transactions only if they are sent correctly. Otherwise we cannot be not sure that we have really received the coins. You are insisting that we have made this kind of deposits beore and we have to make it again for you now, but this is not true. We have suffered substantial losses when we tried to make that crediting. We have told you before. Now you want us to lose money again, only because you didn't follow the deposit conditions, and we have to cover the losses incurred by your mistake on our own expense. This cannot happen. We will not risk our or our good customers' money because of your fault. We have no legal right to risk all the  IPBC coins belonging to other customers, who send correct transactions.

Somehow other exchanges do it, and do it for free. So we all know it highly possible, especially having skilled technical team and with all the proof that I have provided. But okay, let's forget about other exchanges. Let's focus on livecoin.

The problem is that you have done it for other people in the past with karbovanets $krb coin, which is identical to $ipbc. And you did it for 10% fee. How come suddenly the thing that was possible becomes impossible? In this case you are simply contradicting yourself. You know it is possible. You did it in the past. And you could do it again. You just dont want to, because for you its better to take all of my coins, instead of crediting and taking 10% or 20% fee.

I provided you all tx id's, exact amounts, and even screenshots showing where I sent the amounts to livecoin wallet. It even says my email name that coresponds to the same email that is used on both livecoin and crex24 exchange.

We both know that it is possible, and now you suddenly use this argument all over again. Then you used an argument about costs/etc. You just said that its only a financial thing, and I offer a considerate amount of money to get it resolved.

Is this really the amount of money that you would consider enough to screw over a user of your exchange? I really do not understand.

Please explain me - WHY ANOTHER USER GOT HIS CASE FIXED WITH $KRB WHICH HAS SAME PECULIARITIES, SAME ANONYMOUS PROTOCOL AND SAME PROBLEM WITH PAYMENT ID, AND YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT IMPOSSIBLE AND DONT EVEN ACCEPT DOUBLE THE FEE?
juliusg

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:48:39 AM

"Otherwise we cannot be not sure that we have really received the coins. "

You are operating an exchange, with a high skillset of technical skills. By seeing an exact inflow of coins, at the exact time, with all of my tx id's, amounts, specified time and even screenshots provided, that show that these coins were deposited to your exchange, it shouldnt take you more than few seconds to realise where they came from.

You are simply thinking that I (and other people reading this) must be a fool.
juliusg

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:25:33 AM

Please explain to me, how come this guy got his $krb coin, which is built on the same algorythm as $ipbc (according to your it is impossible):

https://forum.karbo.io/viewtopic.php?t=12

Please walk me through the process, explaining step by step, how your exchange was able to credit his coins, but is unable to credit mine?

Was the coin different? Technically - no. Was the problem different? No. Was he given the same excuses in the beginning? Yes. Did he get it solved in the end? Yes.

So how come, I do not get the same treatment? I even offer double the money. This is unacceptable on so many levels, lying and making excuses on every reply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: