Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW MUCH FROM ALL THIS EFFORT .???  (Read 1251 times)
ashfaq (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:15:02 PM

i will be a FULL .. in a couple of days though .
and plus can anyone link me to any open slot campaign ?? of course which pays better.
THANK YOU. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

there are a lot over here: https://mauriziosiagri.wordpress.com/2014/05/19/script-mining-with-dual-miner-gc3355-in-ubuntu-14-04/
check out the last couple of replies, since the OP hasn't been updated for a while, but there are some more campaigns in the last posts...
which site is that ?? i meant a campaign on this forum.

altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:20:14 PM

i will be a FULL .. in a couple of days though .
and plus can anyone link me to any open slot campaign ?? of course which pays better.
THANK YOU. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

there are a lot over here: https://mauriziosiagri.wordpress.com/2014/05/19/script-mining-with-dual-miner-gc3355-in-ubuntu-14-04/
check out the last couple of replies, since the OP hasn't been updated for a while, but there are some more campaigns in the last posts...
which site is that ?? i meant a campaign on this forum.

Sorry, i had that link copy/pasted for my bookmarks, it wasn't suposed to go on this forum...

Sorry => honest mistake... I'll edit my post with the correct link, altough umair01 has already posted it  Grin

ashfaq (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:29:37 PM

i think i might go for crypto games, if i got a chance though.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:40:40 PM

Before signing up for anything go use their website yourself to see how it works and how user friendly it is. If website isn't attractive or well organized you won't earn much money...but if website is well known and well organized you can earn whatever you earn from posting + affiliate who sign up under you. Money that you get from signature campaign is tiny compare to how much you'll earn if you spend sometime using their website before giving away your signature to them.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ashfaq (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:58:39 PM

i wonder if people can really earn BTC from the campaigns or this is just for interests ? even if u join multiple campaigns i guess u cant earn more than 1 bitcoins per month and plus are we even allowed to have multiple signatures ?? 'correct me if i am worng' Undecided
well there is earnings for sure but not for dropping your daily jobs and stay home and tell to your self that , that's it , I'm better of with this way of earning than my day to day job
oh well posting 100 times per week is not an easy job if u r not a spammer of course ..that is what i meant and plus how do u get time for that while at work ?

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:45:25 PM

i wonder if people can really earn BTC from the campaigns or this is just for interests ? even if u join multiple campaigns i guess u cant earn more than 1 bitcoins per month and plus are we even allowed to have multiple signatures ?? 'correct me if i am worng' Undecided
well there is earnings for sure but not for dropping your daily jobs and stay home and tell to your self that , that's it , I'm better of with this way of earning than my day to day job
oh well posting 100 times per week is not an easy job if u r not a spammer of course ..that is what i meant and plus how do u get time for that while at work ?

I remember there were people that were posting up to 60-80 times a day. No one said it was easy, but probably for Indians and similar people that earn pennies
in their country, this was an opportunity to have a better job and earnings, especially if they use more than one account to post from, bypassing the hard limits on post counts.

cheers
ashfaq (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:54:57 PM

I remember there were people that were posting up to 60-80 times a day. No one said it was easy, but probably for Indians and similar people that earn pennies
in their country, this was an opportunity to have a better job and earnings, especially if they use more than one account to post from, bypassing the hard limits on post counts.

cheers
loll i guess it depends on the persons opinions too, i cant post like that even if i am rewarded 1 bitcoin .

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:15:38 PM

cheers
loll i guess it depends on the persons opinions too, i cant post like that even if i am rewarded 1 bitcoin .

I don't think many people can post that much constructive posts, but if the person in question doesn't have a daytime job, i guess they can devote much
of their time to this quest. However, it still seams that the amount is too big for posts to actually be meaningful.

ashfaq (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 06:06:57 AM

yes indeed its not easy specially if you already have a job (real one) which adds difficulty to the situation itself but if someone is just at home the whole day then its possible to achieve Smiley
oh yeah! good luck for those one. 
Hey do u have a opinion on this one ..https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1152581.new#new

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: