March 19, 2024, 06:56:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you already swap?
Yes - 7 (43.8%)
No - 9 (56.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Cold-Staking, Side-Chains, Smart-Contracts  (Read 272249 times)
Clminer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:51:17 PM

Lets do it

i also tweeted Kees, @Keesdewit82 but he doesnt react, he is bussy posting #Brussel with cartoons...  Huh  Huh

i think that we can get this rolling, with the support of the stores in Adam, first the chain needs to run, we have yobit for now, an exchange extra (poloniex) is not important, the code has to run properly and we need some nodes, i offer to be one but i need more data and a running chain... the wallet is also consuming a lot of cpu power, that needs to stop also!

Maybe @Alescamhole wants to be a node also, he tried to keep it running so there you allready have 3 nodes, with the existing one..

please let me know, and we will start up again, just fork it into a good chain...

lets talk, and make it official, if Kees doesnt reacts in a certian time, we takeover, very simpel...

i am a Dutch sales engineer ill do the talking in Amsterdam with the stores if needed...

Groetjes

i can join the new take over Wink

I disagree newbieaccounts for creating new threads in a taken over! More clarification is welcome and its selfexplained to hold it serious!

Greetz
Steve

Ok i can understand where you are comming from, but first, i sent you an PM, its would be nice if you react to my PM! we dont work like that in Amsterdam, creating something and running away and not reacting to PM, dont think your better than anybody, if you guys dont do anything i will!

- we need a community, if people offer to help, why not!?

- make good rules, that apply for all team members, self-pitty is not accepted, we are grown men! not children.

- for the second time lets talk.

- i see that you are German, from Frankfurt, I am Dutch, from Amsterdam so we are in the same time - zone, lets talk.... SKYPE?

- we need positive vibes, and everybody needs to know there function and place, than we can work and set goals!

- I am NOT talking about all this same stuff thats going on with all these crypto, we need usage, real life usage... not Bitcointalk and exchange usage, Im here for the real deal....

PM Steve

Groeten

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 08:13:47 PM

Lets do it

i also tweeted Kees, @Keesdewit82 but he doesnt react, he is bussy posting #Brussel with cartoons...  Huh  Huh

i think that we can get this rolling, with the support of the stores in Adam, first the chain needs to run, we have yobit for now, an exchange extra (poloniex) is not important, the code has to run properly and we need some nodes, i offer to be one but i need more data and a running chain... the wallet is also consuming a lot of cpu power, that needs to stop also!

Maybe @Alescamhole wants to be a node also, he tried to keep it running so there you allready have 3 nodes, with the existing one..

please let me know, and we will start up again, just fork it into a good chain...

lets talk, and make it official, if Kees doesnt reacts in a certian time, we takeover, very simpel...

i am a Dutch sales engineer ill do the talking in Amsterdam with the stores if needed...

Groetjes

I disagree newbieaccounts for creating new threads in a taken over! More clarification is welcome and its selfexplained to hold it serious!

Greetz
Steve

Ok i can understand where you are comming from, but first, i sent you an PM, its would be nice if you react to my PM! we dont work like that in Amsterdam, creating something and running away and not reacting to PM, dont think your better than anybody, if you guys dont do anything i will!

- make good rules, that apply for all team members, self-pitty is not accepted, we are grown men! not children.

- i see that you are German, from Frankfurt, I am Dutch, from Amsterdam so we are in the same time - zone, lets talk.... SKYPE?

- we need positive vibes, and everybody needs to know there function and place, than we can work and set goals!

- I am NOT talking about all this same stuff thats going on with all these crypto, we need usage, real life usage... not Bitcointalk and exchange usage, Im here for the real deal....

PM Steve

Groeten

Hey Groeten,

I get daily PMs...I understand, u wanna a fast reaction; but I cant. I talked already with some friends of mine, about Amsterdamcoin. But what shall I tell you? I am not a technican. I am a networker. So I let it better few days laying, and come with some results.

I apologize to make you unhappy.

Greetz
Steve
Clminer

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:37:44 AM

Lets do it

Groetjes

Greetz
Steve

PM Steve

Groeten

Hey Groeten,

I get daily PMs...I understand, u wanna a fast reaction; but I cant. I talked already with some friends of mine, about Amsterdamcoin. But what shall I tell you? I am not a technican. I am a networker. So I let it better few days laying, and come with some results.

I apologize to make you unhappy.

Greetz
Steve

Thats great, i am not unhappy, i like the fact that you are a networker, thats excactly wat the coin needs more real time networkers,...

When you are available and have time let me know and we will talk.

something has to happen, because the chain is not moving... Thats unacceptabel..

Groeten is not my name, it meens Greetz in Dutch!

talk soon
Gutembergin

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:40:06 AM

What's the difference between this coin a gluden coin. Same thing no?
midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 02:56:03 AM

What's the difference between this coin a gluden coin. Same thing no?

If someone from outside of both projects would give their perspective, it would be helpful.

I am curious on what the differences are in both a marketing and technical perspective.
keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 05:30:36 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2016, 06:49:15 PM by keesdewit

AMS has in his greed for money,  dropped there nearest allies
Allies had achieved previously enormous successes for AMS.
Without this support AMS died soon off

And then there was a issue whit the first fork, which was unexpected earlier than previously announced, a number of loyal supporters of AMS lost there AMS balance.

It has nothing to do with greed. I really do not need the money. In fact, I did not make money with AMS. The main goal for AMS was to get cryptocurrency accepted in stores. The dream was that on some day we can pay with AmsterdamCoin in the stores of Amsterdam. We had some trouble with the blockchain, I agree with that. It was all done with best intensions and its a pitty that it ends like this. Sometimes when you have a goal it turns out unachievable. I am afraid that this is one of them. Nevertheless I am willing to help if someone still believes in the main goal of AMS and wants to take over AMS. It deserves more attention than I can give it at the moment. As time goes by life changes. I just do not have the time that I used to have for this project. So if someone wants to make AMS revive then speak up. I would love to see this coin being continued.

We had people that helped AMS, but they were very scarce. I can count them on one hand, in fact it was Vegasguy and Midnightminer that offered their help. I would like to thank them for the effort they have put into it. Maybe Zeta0S will realize one day that I have put all this time, money and effort into something that brings zero return to me. In return I am now being accused of greediness by the same guy that placed an article on his website and afterwards asked for money. How is the greedy one here Zeta0S?

Lets talk. We are experts in bring back coins to life! PM, SKYPE...u have everything from me...

Greetz
Steve

I am in to help out also.  We are all busy people, but I will put time in where it is needed to keep AMS alive.  I would like to be able to travel and spend my AMS!

Hey Midnight_Miner,

So lets do this together! I think, we bring together big teams!

Greetz
Steve

I have one big project to complete, hopefully before the end of November.  

Then, we reboot AMS!  If AMS is not part of Blockchain Federation, then we should add it into the initiative.

Suggestions from the community are welcome.

Start up the chain again please its stuck @ block 856224 Tue Nov 22 20:25:04 2016, thats 1

fix the exchange wallet so that people can trade and withdraw, thats 2 (problaby the chain)

there was a poll, remove this wicked chain for something that works smooth and quik, thats 3

work on the website, it looks bad and isnt even finished..., thats 4

who wants to be a node!??? i do so, fix the chain and lets start working for Amsterdam XXX  (coin)

Kees je moet je schamen dat je die munt zo hebt verwaarloosd, fouten maken mag, geen probleem, daar leren we van, maar jij verneukt die hele code en dan ren je weg, n beetje jammer....

What is blockchain federation??? Amsterdam needs to be an independant coin, with his own community, Damsko Style.... people dont know about this coin, and i am talking about the people of Amsterdam, i didnt even know it exist...

@midnighht_miner thank you for keeping this alive, i want to join this community that isnt really here, lets bring my HomeTown back into bussines.. i Pm you

Whats holding you from starting up the chain, thats 1.
Whats holding you from fixing the wallet, thats 2.
Whats holding you from replacing this wicked chain, thats 3.
Whats holding you from 1) Paying the monthly fee for the domains, 2) Paying the monthly fee for the server, 3) Paying the website developer? Oh, no.... its still me that does this al the time, thats 4.

If you want this coin to continue so badly then just take it over. Simple as that. And dont come with stories like that I should be ashamed that I neglected the coin and so on. I do not like that tone and if you continue that way I will not help in any way. You probably have no clue about how many time and money I have put into this coin.

And dont get me wrong, I do want to help with the takeover.

midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 12:06:27 AM

And then there was a issue whit the first fork, which was unexpected earlier than previously announced, a number of loyal supporters of AMS lost there AMS balance.

It has nothing to do with greed. I really do not need the money. In fact, I did not make money with AMS. The main goal for AMS was to get cryptocurrency accepted in stores. The dream was that on some day we can pay with AmsterdamCoin in the stores of Amsterdam. We had some trouble with the blockchain, I agree with that. It was all done with best intensions and its a pitty that it ends like this. Sometimes when you have a goal it turns out unachievable. I am afraid that this is one of them. Nevertheless I am willing to help if someone still believes in the main goal of AMS and wants to take over AMS. It deserves more attention than I can give it at the moment. As time goes by life changes. I just do not have the time that I used to have for this project. So if someone wants to make AMS revive then speak up. I would love to see this coin being continued.

We had people that helped AMS, but they were very scarce. I can count them on one hand, in fact it was Vegasguy and Midnightminer that offered their help. I would like to thank them for the effort they have put into it. Maybe Zeta0S will realize one day that I have put all this time, money and effort into something that brings zero return to me. In return I am now being accused of greediness by the same guy that placed an article on his website and afterwards asked for money. How is the greedy one here Zeta0S?

Lets talk. We are experts in bring back coins to life! PM, SKYPE...u have everything from me...

Greetz
Steve

I am in to help out also.  We are all busy people, but I will put time in where it is needed to keep AMS alive.  I would like to be able to travel and spend my AMS!

Hey Midnight_Miner,

Greetz
Steve

Then, we reboot AMS!  If AMS is not part of Blockchain Federation, then we should add it into the initiative.

Start up the chain again please its stuck @ block 856224 Tue Nov 22 20:25:04 2016, thats 1

fix the exchange wallet so that people can trade and withdraw, thats 2 (problaby the chain)

there was a poll, remove this wicked chain for something that works smooth and quik, thats 3

who wants to be a node!??? i do so, fix the chain and lets start working for Amsterdam XXX  (coin)

Kees je moet je schamen dat je die munt zo hebt verwaarloosd, fouten maken mag, geen probleem, daar leren we van, maar jij verneukt die hele code en dan ren je weg, n beetje jammer....

What is blockchain federation??? Amsterdam needs to be an independant coin, with his own community, Damsko Style.... people dont know about this coin, and i am talking about the people of Amsterdam, i didnt even know it exist...

@midnighht_miner thank you for keeping this alive, i want to join this community that isnt really here, lets bring my HomeTown back into bussines.. i Pm you

Whats holding you from 1) Paying the monthly fee for the domains, 2) Paying the monthly fee for the server, 3) Paying the website developer? Oh, no.... its still me that does this al the time, thats 4.

If you want this coin to continue so badly then just take it over. Simple as that. And dont come with stories like that I should be ashamed that I neglected the coin and so on. I do not like that tone and if you continue that way I will not help in any way. You probably have no clue about how many time and money I have put into this coin.

Kees, I feel your pain!  It is a lot of work, time and resources to manage a coin, and for the honest coins, very little gain.

There was someone in the group here that was solo mining that kept the chain going, but seems to have stopped.  If that is true I will setup a pool for people to help keep the chain moving.

Wallet fix is sort of in the works, the chain issues being what is holding me back.  I don't really want to do another coin swap.

Domains and servers are not an issue as I have some already.  Website developer, yeah that is a gap in my abilities (I just don't have the patience).

And we do wish to help you with this coin!

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Clminer

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:34:17 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2016, 08:48:26 AM by Clminer

Greetz
Steve

Hey Midnight_Miner,

Greetz
Steve

Dutch

Kees alsjebleft stop met dat kinderachtig gedoe en reageer gewoon als een volwassen man op een persoonlijke bericht, niet hier de hotshot gaan spelen terwijl de waarheid is dat jij het hebt verwaarloosd, er zijn allemaal mensen die weten wat je kan, maar omdat het tegen zit ren je weg en reageer je op niks, sorry onacceptabel, en jij wil in Amsterdam, ''in de stad'' bij die winkeliers, die ik ken, dit soort geintjes gaan uithalen, veel plezier,...

Vieze sloeber die troggelt voor server gelden terwijl je dat van te voren moet incalculeren en niet jezelf moet rijk rekenen, ik zeg je eerlijk het intreseert me geen moer of je helpt of niet, of deze munt een succes wordt of niet, ik handel in de koudetechniek, ik ben een importeur, ik service, repareer, retro-fit en ontwerp industriele koelmachines, mr keesdewit, die zo goed bezig is dat hij op een forum om geld gaat vragen en nog stoer gaat doen ook, terwijl je mij compleet niet kent!? wat een flapdrol ben jij.  Grin

En men mag niet teleurgesteld zijn dat je niet reageert omdat je baby huidje niet tegen trollen kan, kom mij trollen in Amsterdam dan!?  Grin

en dat is niet om aggressie op te wekken om heel eerlijk te zijn, mijn boodschap is, niet popy yopi gaan doen op een forum, want ik probeer jouw gedachten goed voort te dragen sufferd, maar als jij de masterkey heb of hoe dat ding ook heet, en jij als een klein kindje doet, en ik mijn munten niet van een beurs kan afhalen/opzetten.. jullie probleem is jullie willen dit allemaal doen en dan ga je stoer doen met server gelden wat niks is! ik ben al een keer genept op deze klote site, snap je, en jij zit in Haarlem!

niet schuilen pik, gewoon oprecht doen, dan zal je op handen gedragen worden, en nooit meer tegen mensen die je niet kent een kinderachtige klote houding gaan aanemen, want je weet niet wat ze van je willen! deze forum werkt niet in de echte wereld, maak wel goed onderscheid pik!

ik ga je het beste wensen met je Amsterdamcoin en je server-fees... Grin

English!!

its not excactly the same story, but i had to cous at him in Dutch, so its a little censored translation!

You where holding us, the community from doing that, by fucking up the chain, thus our money!! No hate, but fix it ''as someone did'' and leave it in the satoshi spirit so that we can do something with it... dont forget its your project that i want to help push forward,....your thoughts! not mine.

I allready told you in the PM and you can see that on twitter that i have other skills that you need instead off kicking in your own windows! stop thinking that you are a Dev G.O.D because you are not, you are very skilled dev thats it! nothing more, if you behave as @midnight_miner than you can rise to the occation, but not with your aditude, sorry! he litterly saved the coin, thanks again!

I dont want to replace your wicked chain, i do bussiness in refrigeration,  but if you want to react in public instead off reacting personal, S.O.S (Stuck.On.Stupid) your chioce.. a fact that this is your project, a fact that i own your coins, a fact that the only exchange doesnt allow me to Deposit/withdraw, because the chain was s.t.u.c.k, but still playing the hotshot to your customer... Grin Grin Grin phetatic...

Looser, do you even know what refrigeration is!? listen, how many times have you seen me here? but what does that mean? do you really think, with all these scam coins and no accointability, people will choose one of these coins, with these tricks (Streken) as we say, that you play! So you want to say to me that these tricks you are also going to play with cofeeshops? seriously?  Grin the bar owners, the red light district.. joker.  Grin you want them to pick you up or not? Grin seriously, think about your plan, you are only working on the wallet, thats your skill, NON off you work with real life sales engineers whom can push this into the stores, i have a solid bussines plan, with inssurance mr kees de wit. and i will get my nanodegree for android in 2017! but you allready knew that didnt you? i know that it thakes more to do great thinks, not 1! and not at the expens of others, and talking about server charges, its your project looser!

I can pay your server with a big smile and it does nothing to me, i can tell you this, soon i have my own server 's' and there wont be any Amsterdamcoin on there i can assure you that!

Where is your NFC?

Where is your App?

big moulth, the simple stuff what is easy forkable, is the easiest, everythink at once is to big for yall, you hope the price moon, and then still, look at ETH and the others, yes nice, but no sorry, not intresting, for now! i buy stuff with bitcoins, thats no1

And we cant be dissapointed that you are not reacting, because you baby skin cant stand trolling, come and troll me in Amsterdam!? Forum Hot shot!

This is not to be agressive, but dont try to do bussines with people from amsterdam, if the first thing that you say to a potential customer is the above, joker, you have the masterkey, i am not a dev, never said so, if the chain was non fixable, because you screwed up multiple times, as i read in the treaht, before abondan! than the only option, what i heard, we need your key,... the problem with you guys is, Start 1 project! be loyal! and finish the project good!, on to the next one! and not 3, 4, 5, 6 projects simualtanisly, because it doesnt work, i allready lost a few bitcoin once! and you are in Haarlem!

You people just dont get it dont you, if you are a dev dont be arogant, be homble, and great things will happen, but look at all the projects, i am not impressed, only with Bitcoin!!!!! how can devs be so arogant, i really do not understand, because i am an engineer, i break my heart if i dont help my customers, they lose all there cooling for food, production, data centers, hospitals, military, commercial building etc. and the only thing the most off you guys are doing is arogant to your own community because you wrote the dam chain, that isnt even special, just a fork, you guys always start a project with a wallet, a site, and lots of promisses, why dont you guys start the project direct like is intended  Huh why  Huh because non off you cant, only bitcoin! you are not de-centralized, you control the chain, if its stuck or broken, and the community gets angry, you run, shut off server, and get very childish! this is your problem, not mine, i earn money every day, what the fuck are you talking about servers, dont do it if you cant pull it!! very simpel.. looser

Bought myself some Trumpcoins, he is going to #makeAmerikagreatagain, thats the spirit kees de wit, and not what you are displaying.

I wish you the best with your coins and your servers fees, because that was your topic  Grin we will meet at on of those conference, as soon as bitcoin will moon, and it will, mass adoption will follow..

Kees de Wit....  Grin

Greetingzzz from Damsko

Alwin... Cool

i dont hide my face on twitter, show me your face!? tweet me!? if you dare Forum Hot Shot, who wasted my money, and then start preaching.... Traiter! now that you fixed the chain, fix the website, when you represent Amsterdam, do it good! fucking looser, server fee Grin Grin Grin  Huh ?? nobody forced you to start! so finish it!

Ciao....

Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:32:32 AM

Coin fees voor de servers?  Shocked

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:38:31 AM

Make this coin also be processed in the amsterdam Street, it makes a super rise.  Grin Grin
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:46:11 AM

Make this coin also be processed in the amsterdam Street, it makes a super rise.  Grin Grin

This will not happen. Its already on the Yobit Kick list for what i heart...

keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 11:25:58 AM

Coin fees voor de servers?  Shocked

Please read before you reply

keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 11:26:20 AM

Make this coin also be processed in the amsterdam Street, it makes a super rise.  Grin Grin

This will not happen. Its already on the Yobit Kick list for what i heart...

Pure speculation

keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 11:29:43 AM

We can:

A) Come with positive things and help to keep AMS alive.
B) Keep up the current crap and negativity and I will lock this thread.

Its up to you

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 04:34:12 PM

We can:

A) Come with positive things and help to keep AMS alive.
B) Keep up the current crap and negativity and I will lock this thread.

Its up to you

Maybe if you didn't nuke most of your posts it would show more support.....

Jesus man theres not even an OP left.. what are you playing at, trying to come and pull the whole "community is bad i lock topic and leave now maybe"  shit

you have been nuking your presence in this thread for days.. maybe weeks? so dont try blame the community, asshat.

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Velgelm

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:35:18 AM

hey community! please can u share 2.4.0 wallet for Windows official site is down

Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:44:33 AM

Hi Guys. I want to clear up some confusion. My two coins are ONLY FLY and XDE2. I promised my dedication to these coins. I have not only fulfilled that promise, I have exceeded it. Fly is rock sold stable at 160,000 sats. Its an enormous success. Fly is 1 year old and I post on the fly thread 2-3 times a day!!! XDE2 is sitting at 400,000 sats. Another BIG winner. Massive profits were made, and development on both projects continue daily. The only link I have to AMS is Keesdewit, coded some of the fly and xde2 code. But, AMS is not my coin and never has been or will be.

I FULLY support AMS and encourage everyone to invest. Best investment out there right now, and I hardly ever say this, but buy it now while its still low.

Vegas

Quote from: vegaguy
The coin is very young, and I can so many usages for "Amsterdam coin". The possibilities are ENDLESS!!! But everything takes time. I can assure you Amsterdam coin will go big, and crush its competitors.

Guys I can assure you with 100% certainty that AMS is a very special coin that will be atleast 10x its value in less than 6 months. Ive personally worked with Keesdewit and his integrity and honesty and drive to work is amazing. You WONT lose on this coin!!! I have personally invested many BTC into this coin, and its not something I hardly do, but this is an easy winner, a BIG winner!

Vegas

I can promise everyone with a certainty Kees will make a massive success with this coin. He is very hardworking and hardcore about his work. He will get is accepted by MANY stores in Amsterday, but that takes time.

Vegas

midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 04:04:31 AM

hey community! please can u share 2.4.0 wallet for Windows official site is down

Here is a link to the AmsterdamCoin wallet version 2.4.0

http://midnightminer.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/amsterdamcoin-qt.zip

I may take some time later this weekend and make a landing page for Amsterdam Coin resources if there is any interest.  Maybe a copy of the chain would be some help to those looking to run the wallet.

Let me know what you think.
Velgelm

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:53:17 AM

thx man

NLGer

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:37:57 PM

Hi Midnight_Miner,

I appreciate your devotion to AMS coin! I have followed AMS from the beginning and i bought some myself.
Can you explain to me what the big problem is and why the chain is not working properly?
Or in other words, what must be done to bring AMS back to working status?
I am no tech guy but maybe i can help with something?

Thanks in advance,

███████████████████████████████
          AmsterdamCoin     |                          Join us now 
█████████        x x x     .    ████████          AmsterdamCoin     |             █████████     x x x     ████████
███████████████████████████████          AmsterdamCoin     |       Masternodes- Encrypted messages - TOR   
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: