Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:39:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.10 btc loan  (Read 2513 times)
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 05:36:35 PM

That signature doesn't check out for me, are you sure you didn't edit the message at all after signing?

it doesn't matter. it's the owner of 1A7RdYVo6rVmPXLHeeHqnTym7otCNmCDPb saying he owns 1BPFKnxAENaxp26g8QbWKUWMuedRo5ZjDY, not the other way around.

though looks like someone is willing to send to the old address. which is fine, I think.
Sending to the 1BPFKnxAENaxp26g8QbWKUWMuedRo5ZjDY address should be fine, but his signed message should be coming from 1BPFKnxAENaxp26g8QbWKUWMuedRo5ZjDY as well ( posted in September last year by letyouearn here ). He's trying to sign a message from 1A7RdYVo6rVmPXLHeeHqnTym7otCNmCDPb, which hasn't been used before by this account as mentioned by another user, so there's no proof that the account is in the hands of the original owner still.

That signature doesn't check out for me, are you sure you didn't edit the message at all after signing?

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The new btc address (1A7RdYVo6rVmPXLHeeHqnTym7otCNmCDPb) is exclusively controlled by the holder of old btc address (1BPFKnxAENaxp26g8QbWKUWMuedRo5ZjDY ). Signature by (1A7RdYVo6rVmPXLHeeHqnTym7otCNmCDPb) is equivalent to signature by old address (1BPFKnxAENaxp26g8QbWKUWMuedRo5ZjDY).
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 1A7RdYVo6rVmPXLHeeHqnTym7otCNmCDPb

H5jp0WHznh4ukOfoGQgGmCUwAL3h/awI91ObnzQsiqLrLNrsyhxOlc+IDj7XXviMC/o2VQBUjKZa4mo2TZp4DXM=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

Here is the Unedited Post you are looking for. Please verify it and tell me if its ok for you.
That one seems to verify, but like I mentioned above, it doesn't prove that you're the original owner of this account. If you have access to the private key for 1BPFKnxAENaxp26g8QbWKUWMuedRo5ZjDY still (which you said you did a couple posts ago), why not sign the message you posted above with the address 1BPFKnxAENaxp26g8QbWKUWMuedRo5ZjDY to prove that you're the original owner of the account?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:38:18 PM

The new btc address (1A7RdYVo6rVmPXLHeeHqnTym7otCNmCDPb) is exclusively controlled by the holder of old btc address (1BPFKnxAENaxp26g8QbWKUWMuedRo5ZjDY ). Signature by (1A7RdYVo6rVmPXLHeeHqnTym7otCNmCDPb) is equivalent to signature by old address (1BPFKnxAENaxp26g8QbWKUWMuedRo5ZjDY).

H5jp0WHznh4ukOfoGQgGmCUwAL3h/awI91ObnzQsiqLrLNrsyhxOlc+IDj7XXviMC/o2VQBUjKZa4mo2TZp4DXM=

Here is the Unedited Post you are looking for. Please verify it and tell me if its ok for you.

Dont try to be so innocent!

Do u understand what we guys are asking?  Sign this address : 1BPFKnxAENaxp26g8QbWKUWMuedRo5ZjDY or no loan for you! you can close the thread!

Guys Dont loan to him! This account is hacked i am 90% sure unless he signs the address above dont send a penny! You will be losing your btc!
Gelbstich

Activity: 562
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:39:26 PM

I have the access of above BTC address on my Android Phone only i.e., Blockchain app. You can check out this for your doubt. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154047.new;topicseen#new

Okay great. If you have access to 1BPFKnxAENaxp26g8QbWKUWMuedRo5ZjDY I can send the funds their and we're settled, right?

Yes. 100 % I have a access to above address you have stated. If you are willing to fund it , Go ahead.  Repayment will be done as per aggrement on coming wednesday.

Okay I trust you, we have an agreement. I have sent the funds. The txid is ec5825cc3e161a219be2ec0a39bc8c92bceed077f5368320ae5c93c1b9bb59b0

Repay on Wednesday 19-08-2015 to 1JPetHyN6q8pJytBviz5fLzcVCgQxdFAhp please.

Sincerely
Gelbstich

H

░░░                 
            ░▒█████████████▓░           
          ▓███████████████████▓         
        ▓█████████▓▓▒▓▓▓████▓░         
      ▒███████▒           ░             
     ▓█████▓░                     ░▒   
    ▓█████▒    ░▓███████▓▒        ░▓▓▒ 
   ░█████░   ░█████████████▒    ▒▓▒▒▓░
   █████▒   ░███████████████▓    ▓▒▒▒▓  
   █████    █████████████████░   ▒▓▒▒▓░ 
  ░████▓   ░██████████▓▓▓▓▓███   ░▓▒▒▓░ 
  ▒████▓   ▒████▓▒░              ░▓▒▒▓░
   █████ ░███▓░   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▒▒▓░
   ████████▓  ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓░    ▓▒▒▓▓ 
   ░██████   ░▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▒▒▓░ 
    ▓███▒       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░     ▓▓▒▓▓▒   
     ▓█                      ▒▓▓▒▓▓▒   
              ░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       
          ░███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         
             ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒            

R I Z E N
.......White Paper....... .......Node System and Sidechains....... .......Help Desk.......

Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:39:50 PM

lol. where did you get the idea that signing a message with your new address, saying that you own an old address, is going to prove anything?

if that's how it works. I can post theymos' address now and wait 4 months before signing a message from a new address stating that I own theymos' address.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:40:54 PM

I have the access of above BTC address on my Android Phone only i.e., Blockchain app. You can check out this for your doubt. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154047.new;topicseen#new

Okay great. If you have access to 1BPFKnxAENaxp26g8QbWKUWMuedRo5ZjDY I can send the funds their and we're settled, right?

Yes. 100 % I have a access to above address you have stated. If you are willing to fund it , Go ahead.  Repayment will be done as per aggrement on coming wednesday.

Okay I trust you, we have an agreement. I have sent the funds. The txid is ec5825cc3e161a219be2ec0a39bc8c92bceed077f5368320ae5c93c1b9bb59b0

Sincerely
Gelbstich

You are actually promoting scams here! You should know this will most likely end in a scam, But its too late now, You cant trust even satoshi unless he can sign his addresses!
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:42:15 PM

-snip-

that's why I said it doesn't matter. because it proves nothing at all.  Wink

but I see Gelbstich already sent the funds to the old address. this problem should be solved for the moment.
Gelbstich

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:50:48 PM

Sincerely
Gelbstich

You are actually promoting scams here! You should know this will most likely end in a scam, But its too late now, You cant trust even satoshi unless he can sign his addresses!

Thank you for your concern. But I am not promoting scams. The money went to the old address, so even if what you say is right and he is an imposter, he won't receive the funds. Only if he truly is letyouearn. And if he is, he won't risk his account for 0.1 BTC.

Calm down. Cheers.

H

░░░                 
            ░▒█████████████▓░           
          ▓███████████████████▓         
        ▓█████████▓▓▒▓▓▓████▓░         
      ▒███████▒           ░             
              ░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       
          ░███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         
             ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒            

R I Z E N
.......White Paper....... .......Node System and Sidechains....... .......Help Desk.......

letyouearn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:51:38 PM

Sincerely
Gelbstich

Bro, You tell me how can i prove to you that this account owner and 1BPFKnxAENaxp26g8QbWKUWMuedRo5ZjDY btc address owner are same who is myself only.  I have a access to this address on my android phone only bro. I have forgot my main password of it. But i still have access to the funds.

I am posting the snapshot of blockchain wallet taken from my mobile.

I have received the funds from forum member " Gelbstich " . Below snapshot is a fresh snapshot taken from my samsung mobile phone just before a minute.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:53:45 PM

Sincerely
Gelbstich

Thank you for your concern. But I am not promoting scams. The money went to the old address, so even if what you say is right and he is an imposter, he won't receive the funds. Only if he truly is letyouearn. And if he is, he won't risk his account for 0.1 BTC.

Calm down. Cheers.

Now that was a smart move sending to an older address Smiley
letyouearn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:07:35 PM

lol. where did you get the idea that signing a message with your new address, saying that you own an old address, is going to prove anything?

if that's how it works. I can post theymos' address now and wait 4 months before signing a message from a new address stating that I own theymos' address.

SNapshot has been posted below posts. Also I can name first the transactions showing on the snapshot to whom i have sent the money using this same btc address which i always use.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Gelbstich

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:08:08 PM

I have received the funds from forum member " Gelbstich " . Below snapshot is a fresh snapshot taken from my samsung mobile phone just before a minute.

I'm glad you did. So everything's settled then.

I suggest you to send the repayment from an address you can sign from, so in the future you can sign messages from this address and use this thread as reference to proof it is you. Granted you do the payback. Wink

Thank you. Smiley

H

░░░                 
            ░▒█████████████▓░           
          ▓███████████████████▓         
        ▓█████████▓▓▒▓▓▓████▓░         
      ▒███████▒           ░             
              ░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       
          ░███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         
             ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒            

R I Z E N

Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:09:29 PM

I suggest you to send the repayment from an address you can sign from, so in the future you can sign messages from this address and use this thread as reference to proof it is you.

Thank you. Smiley

yes exactly, The only thing i found strange was why cant he sign the address it shouldnt be a problem if he controls the address, Any ways on a look out how this will go out.
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:11:33 PM

SNapshot has been posted below posts. Also I can name first the transactions showing on the snapshot to whom i have sent the money using this same btc address which i always use.

yes. but what I meant to say is you can't prove anything by signing a message with a new address saying you own the old address. it should be the other way around.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:12:41 PM

yes. but what I meant to say is you can't prove anything by signing a message with a new address saying you own the old address. it should be the other way around.

Yup, If he has the passwords for that address what is the problem in signing it, Strange  Roll Eyes
Gelbstich

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:16:45 PM

Guys, he doesn't have the password. He is just still logged in on his phone. That was the issue.

Anyways, problem solved, loan raised.

H

░░░                 
            ░▒█████████████▓░           
          ▓███████████████████▓         
        ▓█████████▓▓▒▓▓▓████▓░         
      ▒███████▒           ░             
              ░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       
          ░███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         
             ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒            

R I Z E N

letyouearn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:24:50 PM

I suggest you to send the repayment from an address you can sign from, so in the future you can sign messages from this address and use this thread as reference to proof it is you. Granted you do the payback. Wink

Thank you. Smiley

You mean to say that when I will do the repayment of this loan, I can use the new btc address where I can sign a message from that same address .  Am I correct ?

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Gelbstich

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 07:16:58 PM

Thank you. Smiley

You mean to say that when I will do the repayment of this loan, I can use the new btc address where I can sign a message from that same address .  Am I correct ?

Exactly.
It's just a suggestion, but I believe this will make your life easier and avoid another "mess" such as this thread in the future. Because like this you can easily verify that it is you.

H

░░░                 
            ░▒█████████████▓░           
          ▓███████████████████▓         
        ▓█████████▓▓▒▓▓▓████▓░         
      ▒███████▒           ░             
              ░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       
          ░███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         
             ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒            

R I Z E N

letyouearn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 12:23:42 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 12:48:48 AM by letyouearn

Thank you. Smiley

You mean to say that when I will do the repayment of this loan, I can use the new btc address where I can sign a message from that same address .  Am I correct ?

Exactly.
It's just a suggestion, but I believe this will make your life easier and avoid another "mess" such as this thread in the future. Because like this you can easily verify that it is you.

Sure . I will make the repayment as per your guidelines on time.

Sincerely
Gelbstich

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
letyouearn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:09:49 AM

Loan repaid successfully.

Loan repayment of 0.11 from address 1A7RdYVo6rVmPXLHeeHqnTym7otCNmCDPb done.

https://blockchain.info/tx/6e8d8883ec8f235d679b90f1b4d13b477798ba07e4df2a4e54e5d1047e166573

Thanks again.

Signature :

Loan repayment of 0.11 from address 1A7RdYVo6rVmPXLHeeHqnTym7otCNmCDPb

https://blockchain.info/tx/6e8d8883ec8f235d679b90f1b4d13b477798ba07e4df2a4e54e5d1047e166573

Thanks again.

IJ8JXfhj+JxjHWPA2tc+KfQU9SqyCPBl4NjQShdUEnc2GFQCqOkLYUO9HeRVtV2dgXf8JjqQ8cGFgx3SGNCwF9Y=

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████