Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who has the stronger army
USA - 15 (55.6%)
RUSSIA - 12 (44.4%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USA vs RUSSIA  (Read 3159 times)
andysbizz (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 11:39:21 AM

What do You think who has the strongest army in the world

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcollins85

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 05:54:40 PM

Nearly all military experts believe the entire world cannot defeat the US military. It's difficult to somehow twist that logic into Russia or China beating the US military.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 06:08:49 PM

Nearly all military experts believe the entire world cannot defeat the US military.

And what makes you think that the American military might be capable of defeating either Russia or China, or even Iran? A conflict between Russia and United States is likely to end in stalemate, without any of the warring sides achieving a complete victory. Also, if the nuclear weapons are used, then there is also a chance that most of the planet will remain uninhabitable for the next few thousand years.
mariding

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 09:47:33 PM

Yeah, everyone is fucked if the US and Russia decide to go in an all-out nuclear war. If we pin all the US military forces with Russian military sources, my guess would be that the last people standing would be wearing the US flag. If we pin the US navy vs Russian navy, etc. etc. Department by department, excluding nuclear weapons, I think the US would end on top. I base it in that the US spends much more in its military than any other country. If I remember correctly, it spent as much as the second, third and fourth places in military spending together.

So unless the Russians have some kind of secret super-soldiers, a war without nuclear weapons, if it an all-out thing, the US would win.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 09:55:08 PM

As a Canadian I do not like being in the middle of any war. Think northern sovereignty would be a good tipping point.

You are only as big as the friends allies you keep and do not see China batting one for Russia on any potential fallout.
So Russia would have to strike first for any potential win in a full out war. Based on numbers America is the dominant power.
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 10:52:05 PM

USA, by quite a bit.

I think Russia's strength is mostly in Putin's posturing. Any President riding horseback with guns and no shirt has to have a balls out military, right?

I'd be more concerned about the strength of the China military.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:19:13 AM

Yeah, everyone is fucked if the US and Russia decide to go in an all-out nuclear war. If we pin all the US military forces with Russian military sources, my guess would be that the last people standing would be wearing the US flag. If we pin the US navy vs Russian navy, etc. etc. Department by department, excluding nuclear weapons, I think the US would end on top. I base it in that the US spends much more in its military than any other country. If I remember correctly, it spent as much as the second, third and fourth places in military spending together.

What is the point in winning a war if 95% of your population is dead? By the time Russia is militarily defeated, the vast majority of the American citizens will be dead or handicapped. And just imagine what will happen, if China or Iran launches an assault on the United States immediately afterwards. Defeating Russia with much difficulty, only to be defeated by China?
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:45:25 AM

USA and always USA. Not only the strongest army but the strongest all in everything. First of all strongest in mind. If you are the mind you are everything. All the cultivated people from all over the world try to immigrate to USA and not to Russia. This make the strongest army in the world for every nation. Those minds will produce the best there where they will live and this will make that country strongest and strongest in every thing. Army is one thing but if we think about the economy (which, among other, destroy the URSS, the predecessor of Russia) this is another point of force which will eliminate even that potential good army that Russia may have in our days. Without economy there no is resources and with no resources will not be evolution in nothing: army firstly.
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 07:22:15 AM

United States of America together with NATO is obviously stronger. No doubt about that. But they cannot start a war with Russia couse responce will be devastating. Russia has the same amount of nuclear weapons as the america.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 07:24:00 AM

All the cultivated people from all over the world try to immigrate to USA and not to Russia.

I am not surprised. United States is more tolerant to illegal immigrants from the third world, when compared to Russia. If you don't know Russian, and if you are having an Asian or African physical appearance, then you'll face discrimination in some parts of Russia.

This make the strongest army in the world for every nation. Those minds will produce the best there where they will live and this will make that country strongest and strongest in every thing. Army is one thing but if we think about the economy (which, among other, destroy the URSS, the predecessor of Russia) this is another point of force which will eliminate even that potential good army that Russia may have in our days. Without economy there no is resources and with no resources will not be evolution in nothing: army firstly.

It was a torture reading your post and trying to comprehend what you actually meant. My conclusion is: you are watching too many Hollywood movies. Get out of your house, and try to understand what is going on around the world.
xmaxbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 08:36:17 AM

History is the evidence of how a short army has won over a massive army which clears one thing that its all about fate which can change the real time history. However, USA's Area 51 is something about which the world doesn't know much. It might have some huge weapons inside. A war is never favorable but sometimes people have to get into a war and its consequences.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 09:49:27 AM

It is very difficult to know which one has the largest army. I think in the survey lack the largest army in the world, China.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 01:09:23 PM

It is very difficult to know which one has the largest army. I think in the survey lack the largest army in the world, China.

China might be having the largest army (in terms of the number of soldiers), but they don't rank among the top 3 armed forces in the world, in terms of battle capability. Even the Japanese self defense forces rank higher than the PLA. The Chinese military technology is outdated and of low-quality. Most of their military technology was stolen from other nations, such as Russia and France.
kenbytes

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 03:05:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taUUbhfZlbA

WATCH WHY IS USA !

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 03:51:23 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtP7igBSUXI

watch it Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:09:21 PM

Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:38:35 PM

Although USA is the most powerful, another world war would most likely end in complete destruction of many countries. We are now able to blow up the Moon or change Earth's orbit with nuclear blasts. I hope we won't live to see it happen. By the way, here's a small compare:

catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 06:04:19 PM

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 06:06:40 PM

Yeah, let's all launch our nukes and see how many "winners" there are.  Roll Eyes

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 06:19:37 PM

Yeah, let's all launch our nukes and see how many "winners" there are.  Roll Eyes
This is the final answer. Knowing that USA and Russia both have access to weapons of mass destruction: atomic bombs, chemical nukes and other terrible weapons we even don't know about yet.
The income of total war is only destruction of everything on Earth, well, maybe not whole Earth but Russia and USA for sure. War are not determined who is right and who is wrong - only by who is left.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: