Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:52:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ascendancy: Modular Decentralized Application Framework - IPO: 27 Jan 2017  (Read 5738 times)
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:27:07 PM

Newbie launched ICO, nothing detailed in the "white paper", no concrete technical details, a bunch of newbies said it is a great projects, looks to me a high school student project trying to grab some easy money, lol
AscendancyTeam (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 08:28:28 PM

Newbie launched ICO, nothing detailed in the "white paper", no concrete technical details, a bunch of newbies said it is a great projects, looks to me a high school student project trying to grab some easy money, lol

a) Not a newbie, just a new forum user creating the post. We are all highly experienced in the cryptocurrency community. We also have a team with a great deal of experience and are trusted.
b) What technical details do you require? I can explain everything you need to know if you wish to come to our slack? The whitepaper is currently being re-written.
c) I cant really stop people making comments, our project however will be escrowed by three trusted community escrows using multi-signature. Our escrow agreement will be released shortly.
d) That is your thought, but you are incorrect. I, Richard Aldridge, for example am not a student and haven't been for the past 15 years.
recitestores

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:16:19 PM

Community Manager and Advisor available?
tiredday

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:18:33 PM

a) Not a newbie, just a new forum user creating the post. We are all highly experienced in the cryptocurrency community. We also have a team with a great deal of experience and are trusted.
b) What technical details do you require? I can explain everything you need to know if you wish to come to our slack? The whitepaper is currently being re-written.
c) I cant really stop people making comments, our project however will be escrowed by three trusted community escrows using multi-signature. Our escrow agreement will be released shortly.
d) That is your thought, but you are incorrect. I, Richard Aldridge, for example am not a student and haven't been for the past 15 years.

How to prove this Richard is a real person lol? I can say XXXX   XXXX joins this ico, but this person can be non-existent
AscendancyTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 05:00:11 PM

Community Manager and Advisor available?

The Community Manager/Advisor position is no longer available.
Sorry, but we hope you can still be an active member of our community!

-Andrew
AscendancyTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 09:11:35 PM

Hello everyone,

We are planning on releasing a new and improved ANN soon!
We are also upgrading some portions of our whitepaper.

Please also look forward to our Announcement of our Escrows and the release of our Escrow Agreement.
If you have any questions feel free to email us or send us a PM.

-Andrew
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:14:09 AM

no need to argue with any member here we are waiting for the ICO , Also we need well organized ANN because many members enter ICO because of the look of OP .
Good luck
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:38:13 AM

no need to argue with any member here we are waiting for the ICO , Also we need well organized ANN because many members enter ICO because of the look of OP .
Good luck
We're hoping to get our new ANN up later today but we don't wanna stress it too much since we want it to be perfect!
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:25:55 PM

Good luck
We're hoping to get our new ANN up later today but we don't wanna stress it too much since we want it to be perfect!

Im watching this thread and wait for the updated ANN.  Cool
BTC Community

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:47:03 AM

its not easy to build up a team, 'Come on',

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BTC & Blockchain  WORLD  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                    
Www.btcshuo.com  BTC News Platform in China ☜  ✠▬▬▬▬▬▬ or ▬▬▬▬▬✠ ☞  Www.heybtc.com  Blockchain News Platform
                                                                           Potential ICO/IPO Project List 
AscendancyTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 02:54:19 AM

Im watching this thread and wait for the updated ANN.  Cool

It will be released very soon, within the next few days.
We'll also be publicly releasing our Escrow Agreement for the IPO.
AscendancyTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 09:29:30 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2017, 10:09:16 AM by AscendancyTeam

Ascendancy's New ANN
Closing this Thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: