Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:33:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Corgi community foundation  (Read 11635 times)
jaipagare

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:28:55 PM

Where am I supposed to send OLD coins to get swapped with NEW Corgi coins?
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rally

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:28:25 PM

What wallet version you are using and on what OS? Did you added corgocoin.conf? After adding conf wallet got synced up for me.

I have this version.

v1.4.1.2-unk-beta

I don't find a config file.
I have addnodes some addnodes i found here in the debut screen.
But still 0 connections to the network.

First locate directory where your wallet.dat file is located and then create a new text file at the same location, named corgicoin.conf (NOT corgicoin.conf.txt or whatever else!!!). Paste addnodes listed below to that file, save it and then restart your old CORGI wallet.

addnode=192.241.169.209
addnode=72.239.219.186
addnode=188.40.21.52
addnode=98.115.147.74
addnode=54.196.170.73
addnode=82.247.141.228
addnode=91.215.53.243
addnode=162.243.41.34
addnode=50.122.128.166
addnode=108.61.158.78
addnode=79.217.207.250
addnode=162.255.117.105
addnode=68.118.192.140
addnode=192.99.166.26
addnode=115.29.136.244
addnode=76.95.178.229
addnode=209.188.18.43
addnode=50.24.0.249

Make sure you not behind firewall.

Is this for the OLD wallet or new?

How do you create a config. file?
I have never done that before.
My wallet doesn't synchronize too.

milospb

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:23:32 PM

Today working nodes for old wallet
addnode=93.158.200.223
addnode=98.115.147.74
addnode=76.95.178.229
mintminty59

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 02:18:58 AM

I am using the new wallet I think V1.1.1.1 New V1

I am assuming this is using a standard scrypt miner and I dont need any special miner, however I dont seem to be mining any coins even with low diffeculty but I have solid hash rate.

I am rather confused on what wallet and algo miner I should be using.

mintminty59

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:41:16 PM

Sadly I can not make the new linux wallet compile using the makefile.unix

I get following problem

home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/smessage.cpp:219: undefined reference to `leveldb::DB::Open(leveldb::Options const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, leveldb::DB**)'
/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/smessage.cpp:223: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/smessage.o: In function `SecMsgDB::ScanBatch(CDataStream const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >*, bool*) const':
/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/smessage.cpp:281: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/smessage.o: In function `SecMsgDB::TxnCommit()':
/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/smessage.cpp:309: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/smessage.o: In function `SecMsgDB::EraseSmesg(unsigned char*)':
/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/smessage.cpp:584: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/smessage.o: In function `SecMsgDB::WritePK(CKeyID&, CPubKey&)':
/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/smessage.cpp:393: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/smessage.o:/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/smessage.cpp:537: more undefined references to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const' follow
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `init_blockindex(leveldb::Options&, bool)':
/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:60: undefined reference to `leveldb::DB::Open(leveldb::Options const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, leveldb::DB**)'
/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:62: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::TxnCommit()':
/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:149: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::ScanBatch(CDataStream const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >*, bool*) const':
/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:194: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Read<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&)':
/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/txdb-leveldb.h:84: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Write<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)':
/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/txdb-leveldb.h:119: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o:/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/txdb-leveldb.h:84: more undefined references to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const' follow
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
makefile.unix:179: recipe for target 'corgicoind' failed
make: *** [corgicoind] Error 1

chetatkins

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:22:27 PM

You need at least the following packages in addition to standard Qt dev tools.

sudo apt-get install libdb5.3++-dev libminiupnpc-dev libboost-filesystem1.55-dev libboost-thread1.55-dev libboost-program-options1.55-dev

Run qmake followed by make to build corgicoin-qt

Sadly I can not make the new linux wallet compile using the makefile.unix

I get following problem

home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/smessage.cpp:219: undefined reference to `leveldb::DB::Open(leveldb::Options const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, leveldb::DB**)'
/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/smessage.cpp:223: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/smessage.o: In function `SecMsgDB::ScanBatch(CDataStream const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >*, bool*) const':
/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/smessage.cpp:281: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/smessage.o: In function `SecMsgDB::TxnCommit()':
/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/smessage.cpp:309: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/smessage.o: In function `SecMsgDB::EraseSmesg(unsigned char*)':
/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/smessage.cpp:584: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/smessage.o: In function `SecMsgDB::WritePK(CKeyID&, CPubKey&)':
/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/smessage.cpp:393: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/smessage.o:/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/smessage.cpp:537: more undefined references to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const' follow
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `init_blockindex(leveldb::Options&, bool)':
/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:60: undefined reference to `leveldb::DB::Open(leveldb::Options const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, leveldb::DB**)'
/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:62: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::TxnCommit()':
/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:149: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::ScanBatch(CDataStream const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >*, bool*) const':
/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:194: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Read<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&)':
/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/txdb-leveldb.h:84: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Write<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)':
/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/txdb-leveldb.h:119: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o:/home/mining/Corgicoinnew/src/txdb-leveldb.h:84: more undefined references to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const' follow
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
makefile.unix:179: recipe for target 'corgicoind' failed
make: *** [corgicoind] Error 1

mintminty59

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:54:34 PM

sadly it says those packages are obsollite.

I was trying to build the deamon but still no luck sadly.

Package libboost-filesystem1.55-dev is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source

Package libboost-program-options1.55-dev is not available, but is referred to by another package.

Package libboost-thread1.55-dev is not available, but is referred to by another package.

E: Package 'libboost-filesystem1.55-dev' has no installation candidate
E: Package 'libboost-thread1.55-dev' has no installation candidate
E: Package 'libboost-program-options1.55-dev' has no installation candidate

report (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:39:59 PM

Hi guys, long time no speak. I'm sorry I haven't kept up with the corgi progression on here. I will update the original post with all that is relevant. I have never done anything like this before and I can only apologise to you all for losing track, corgi got legs and ran away from me for a bit. This is a community coin and all are equal.
Thanks
report (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:29:16 PM

Ok, it's official, I have updated the front page.

CORGI CORGI CORGI !!!
SISAR

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 07:20:34 PM

The best wallet loading splash screen ever, period!  Cheesy

report (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:32:51 PM

Corgi faucet is now live, fill your boots people, corgi is here to stay.
Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:08:39 AM

The best wallet loading splash screen ever, period!  Cheesy

Yes, I agree with you. Wink

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: