Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:56:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have $50 Paypal need BTC  (Read 849 times)
MigosTheDelta (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:19:30 AM

Hello everyone I am looking to buy some BTC with USD Paypal.

I know I'm new to this site so I am willing to pay fees for a HQ escrow of your choice. If anybody for some reason thinks i'm going to charge back or whatever I can show proof that it is indeed my Paypal account.

I also heard of some coin sellers who hold the BTC for a few days till they transfer the PP to their bank I would be willing to do this as well so MSG me if you wanna work something out Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 05:25:04 AM

Hello everyone I am looking to buy some BTC with USD Paypal.

I know I'm new to this site so I am willing to pay fees for a HQ escrow of your choice. If anybody for some reason thinks i'm going to charge back or whatever I can show proof that it is indeed my Paypal account.

I also heard of some coin sellers who hold the BTC for a few days till they transfer the PP to their bank I would be willing to do this as well so MSG me if you wanna work something out Smiley

It might be a better idea to have the escrow hold the Bitcoin for a few months (as in 6 months). It would also be necessary for you to send an amount of Bitcoin to escrow to be delivered to the seller in case your PayPal gets charged back.

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:38:00 AM

pls read this sticky

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0
MigosTheDelta (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 07:06:24 AM

Still looking for this!
MigosTheDelta (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 03:24:39 AM

Still looking for this!

Need more BTC stiil msg me if u wish to make a transaction
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 03:26:53 AM

Just do it via virwox, they will exchange paypal for bitcoin.
They're also safe to use, safer than trading here on the forum.

MigosTheDelta (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:32:02 AM

Still looking for this!
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:17:32 AM

safer for the one selling the btc, as op here can just charge back; all risk in this trade would be to the seller.
Still looking for this!
seeing as how op ignored that post though, I'm inclined to believe he has no legitimate need of some btc, and is just out to scam.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
MigosTheDelta (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:56:29 AM

safer for the one selling the btc, as op here can just charge back; all risk in this trade would be to the seller.
Still looking for this!
seeing as how op ignored that post though, I'm inclined to believe he has no legitimate need of some btc, and is just out to scam.

You have to be fully verified on PayPal to use this site i tried it already and I am not scamming as I have said I can show full proof this is MY PayPal with the balance on it and am even willing to wait a few fays through escrow.
francisdean

Activity: 544

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:12:46 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 08:37:11 AM by francisdean

Still looking for this!

You have to be fully verified on PayPal to use this site i tried it already and I am not scamming as I have said I can show full proof this is MY PayPal with the balance on it and am even willing to wait a few fays through escrow.

I can sell you 41 usd worth of bitcoins for 50 usd but you have to pay for the fees in paypal.

Cheers!

DONATE: 1CThzMwKtAWyg4PHDYqqFQkFqKyuMenpB2
MigosTheDelta (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:24:41 AM

Still looking for this!

I can sell you 41 usd worth of bitcoins for 50 usd but you have to pay for the fees in paypal.

Cheers!

Still looking for this BTC and i sent you a PM please message me
V.Lace

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:54:08 AM

wow these newbies love wasting time in the forum.  He is def out to scam.  Anyone can make a fully verfied account using fake VCC?  why dont you buy via WU. 

BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:10:24 PM

@OP:

What if you deposit that $50 into Steam, buy a $50-valued item on there, and trade someone it? Then, they could sell the item and get the PayPal money (albeit a few small fees). Done. Safe and sound.

Do not say that that is too much work for a trade like this. It immediately draws out that you are a scammer.
MigosTheDelta (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:45:55 PM

@OP:

What if you deposit that $50 into Steam, buy a $50-valued item on there, and trade someone it? Then, they could sell the item and get the PayPal money (albeit a few small fees). Done. Safe and sound.

Do not say that that is too much work for a trade like this. It immediately draws out that you are a scammer.

To be honest its a good idea but what item should I buy? I don't have CSGO so I cant get a skin or something like that the only pc game I have is H1Z1
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:58:44 PM

@OP:

To be honest its a good idea but what item should I buy? I don't have CSGO so I cant get a skin or something like that the only pc game I have is H1Z1

I believe that you don't need CSGO to get CSGO items on the Steam market (correct me if I'm wrong).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: