Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sexuality  (Read 4150 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 11:18:49 PM

it sounds to me if you talk about peoples sex lives
point1 your not getting any sex
point2 you are gay yourself and scared to come out
point3 you are a religious nut

what difference to your life if 2 consenting adults shag each other
when your mum and dad shagged each other did my life become any better or humanity become any better
ANSWER NO
so even if your straight what good did your mum and dad do by fucking each other
DUMB FUCKERS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
some real stupid dicks on this thread Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Actually those people above you are actually pretty intelligent contributors to this forum and enjoy their discussions.
Did you read the article? Emotions are great but you may have a bias in play on this topic.
why because they can code Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
why even talk about sex IDIOT
plus if there intelligent what as sex got to do with your life if 2 people you know nothing about shag each other..
do you not see how stupid the topic is
if your intelligent why mention it all..so all the bad in the world is now caused by gays lesbians and transgender...
and what has bitcoin got to do with 2 gays shagging to be contributors to this forum Cheesy Cheesy
WHAT AS POLITICS GOT TO DO WITH PEOPLE SHAGGING

SEXUALITY.. if every one was straight you would never mention sexuality
 the world has always had gays even before man was here.. animals are gay too even fish have gay fish..
so if your intelligent you be intelligent enough to know its stupid for you to talk about other peoples sex lives..
WHEN YOUR THREAD SAYS SEXUALITY are you talking about your own sexuality.
.NO your not so what the fuck as some one else sexuality got to do with you.
.but you seem to think it has by posting bullshit about sex..
when you have a drink a water do you post about how you drank that water on bitcoin thread ANSWER NO because its so trivia well the same should go for peoples sexuality
YOUR TRYING TO COME UP WITH SOME ANSWER WHY PEOPLE ARE NOT STRAIGHT SEX MINDED..
well here is your answer its been this way before man existed and its not a problem its you human idiots that make it a problem Wink Wink

Politics & Society this is the thread topic
is sex a problem to politics
is sex a problem to society
THE PROBLEM IS MONEY END OFF IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO MONEY
THE SUPER RICH WANTING TO KEEP THE POOR AS SLAVES

the problems in the world have fuck all to do with sexuality
Sourgummies (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 11:30:51 PM

This is sad how people are literally being steered into being gay. It is no longer equality that we are fighting for, people are actually more and more ashamed they aren't progressive enough hence - gay.
We live in fear and small minority are now starting to rule over majority of heterosexual people.

Unfortunately it seems you see being "Gay" as a sexual act and not a preference of attraction.  Who is being steered into being Gay? Last time i checked my sexual preference was my Choice, my desire, my way of attraction.   I'm straight but i imagine if i were about the same sex I would choose it regardless of what the Homophobes say.

If two guys or Women love each other what is the problem with that? How does this affect you? shouldn't we focus on the real problems in life?

What fear do you speak of? A Guy might like your Ass and comment on it?  They going to Attack you?  What is this fear?  I have seen Many gay people and never Claim the fear you describe.....lol

What are the real problems in life? They tend to be issues that divide us and keep us from understanding one another. Discussing topics is one way for us to grow or draw lines,depending on what you are searching for.  This is not a attack on a group as some seem to be seeing it,but a call for discussion. Posting a link does not mean I am promoting it or disapproving of it. Just want to open up more dialogue with interesting debate.
People may claim sexuality has little to do with the problems but they are discounting the rape,homophobia and violence that circles the topic day to day.

otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 11:41:23 PM

This is sad how people are literally being steered into being gay. It is no longer equality that we are fighting for, people are actually more and more ashamed they aren't progressive enough hence - gay.
We live in fear and small minority are now starting to rule over majority of heterosexual people.

Unfortunately it seems you see being "Gay" as a sexual act and not a preference of attraction.  Who is being steered into being Gay? Last time i checked my sexual preference was my Choice, my desire, my way of attraction.   I'm straight but i imagine if i were about the same sex I would choose it regardless of what the Homophobes say.

If two guys or Women love each other what is the problem with that? How does this affect you? shouldn't we focus on the real problems in life?

What fear do you speak of? A Guy might like your Ass and comment on it?  They going to Attack you?  What is this fear?  I have seen Many gay people and never Claim the fear you describe.....lol

What are the real problems in life? They tend to be issues that divide us and keep us from understanding one another. Discussing topics is one way for us to grow or draw lines,depending on what you are searching for.  This is not a attack on a group as some seem to be seeing it,but a call for discussion. Posting a link does not mean I am promoting it or disapproving of it. Just want to open up more dialogue with interesting debate.
People may claim sexuality has little to do with the problems but they are discounting the rape,homophobia and violence that circles the topic day to day.

The real problems in life do not exist in Who you or i choose to sleep with or what sex they are.....My,yours,our sexual Preference is only Divisive in your eyes.   Real problems in life?   Human Rights? Global warming? War? Death? Murder? Guns?  so many choices. Just to name a few. I think Sexuality is one of the lowest problems.
Sourgummies (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 11:50:41 PM

You do not see ones sexual preference as a human right? You do realize Isis is throwing homosexuals off roofs any chance they get.
We have quite a few Countries where you are not allowed to come out within facing jail time. So ones sexuality is a major issue still.
Think we are arguing the same point but you seem to think I am coming at it from a homophobic bent.

Sadly who you sleep with is still quite a issue and was not long ago that sleeping outsides one race was a issue. Still is in some circles.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 12:09:07 AM

Discussing topics is one way for us to grow or draw lines,depending on what you are searching for
don.t you get it why discuss about how you drink water..
your making it a problem to even say sexuality..
lets all talk about how i eat my dinner..yes we had this with ed miliband instead of talking about real problems..
why have people got gozzy eyes
why have people got ginger hair it sounds stupid to talk about well the same goes for sexuality..
SEXUALITY does not mean rape or violence totally different topics

army uses rape and violence to scare there enemy so its political and social
army does not send all the gays in to bum every one so it not sexuality
 or send the army in so the transgenders can turn there enemy into women
see how stupid you are
your discussing a problem that is not a problem your making it one..
to talk about rape and violence that is a problem because that effects every one straight or gay ..

why people got big teeth
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 12:35:12 AM

You do not see ones sexual preference as a human right?

Well, obviously you have an agenda.  I'm not even opposed to people having an agenda, by the way, so here is my question.

Can you clearly and concisely articulate your agenda?

If not or if you don't care to, no problem.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:00:24 AM

I am not convinced all 50% are gay, and believe it's definitely around 10-15%. The only thing im not sure is if bisexual people should be included in that , probably so.
Sourgummies (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:12:43 AM

You do not see ones sexual preference as a human right?

Well, obviously you have an agenda.  I'm not even opposed to people having an agenda, by the way, so here is my question.

Can you clearly and concisely articulate your agenda?

If not or if you don't care to, no problem.

Really was going to throw this in the "Transgender" thread but did not think it related.
Forget where I even came across this link but found later today on drudge.
If I have a agenda its not clear to me. Grin
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:30:01 AM

am not have answer for this  Grin

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 08:02:07 PM

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/sexual-orientation-uk-half-young-people-say-they-are-not-100-heterosexual-1515690

If this is a steady climb towards less people being hetro with each generation,what is driving it? Environmental or Propaganda?
Is this natures way of controlling the herd!

There were many homosexual relations in greece back in the day.

The "media" / common ideals of the time drives peoples sexuality WAY more than they think.
Sourgummies (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:01:27 PM

What has been the most interesting part of opening this thread was the backlash for even posting a link of a study. Barely stated anything and from that point it has been dump on time and yet I see post after post in the anti government or religious ilk and the poster rarely is attacked in such a manner.

Posting this has little to do with homosexuality as it seems a lot of you have grabbed on to but the fact that 19% identify as "other"! I wanted to know what could be driving that and it seems no one cares or is pissed I want to know. Cheesy

Why is it that I post a link I have a agenda in play? Do we see other posters asked the same question!
Just because my "Transgender" thread is still being used,people assume that all I am talking about is peoples sexual identity.

Since the Greeks have been mentioned twice in this thread I will state:
The ancient Greeks did not conceive of sexual orientation as a social identifier as modern Western societies have done.

link:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Greece

To those that think Sexuality is not a Political topic,I offer this link to help you understand I am not coming at this from a homophobic stance:

http://www1.umn.edu/humanrts/edumat/studyguides/sexualorientation.html

This link points to the human rights in play for those that define themselves as homosexual.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:54:46 PM

What has been the most interesting part of opening this thread was the backlash for even posting a link of a study. Barely stated anything and from that point it has been dump on time and yet I see post after post in the anti government or religious ilk and the poster rarely is attacked in such a manner.

Posting this has little to do with homosexuality as it seems a lot of you have grabbed on to but the fact that 19% identify as "other"! I wanted to know what could be driving that and it seems no one cares or is pissed I want to know. Cheesy

Why is it that I post a link I have a agenda in play? Do we see other posters asked the same question!
Just because my "Transgender" thread is still being used,people assume that all I am talking about is peoples sexual identity.

The ancient Greeks did not conceive of sexual orientation as a social identifier as modern Western societies have done.

To those that think Sexuality is not a Political topic,I offer this link to help you understand I am not coming at this from a homophobic stance:

This link points to the human rights in play for those that define themselves as homosexual.

Your boring me know Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
go and talk about something that matters Wink
it seems it matters to you what peoples sexuality is who cares Grin Grin
ARE YOU GAY are you sure your not  Wink Wink
just come out  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Sourgummies (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 10:02:29 PM

Just stop posting in this thread if you can not be civilized about it. The personal attacks are just not needed. Thanks
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:33:55 AM

It's just because it's being advertised everywhere in the west. Homosexuality is nothing biological, it's just a fetish. It's easy to make people adapt something with huge advertising campaign.

An article from the early days (1987) of the so called "gay rights" campaign
http://library.gayhomeland.org/0018/EN/EN_Overhauling_Straight.htm
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:09:23 AM

Just stop posting in this thread if you can not be civilized about it. The personal attacks are just not needed. Thanks
ATTACKS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy GO AND SUCK ON YOUR DUMMY OR A WILLY WHAT EVER YOU PREFER  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT PEOPLES SEXUALITY  Undecided :-\you need to be asking yourself why
and last post on subject because if you are truly not bothered by people being gay then you would never ask.... what sexuality are you because does it matter Wink Wink
av a nice day and take it easy gay lord Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ITS A JOKE CALM DOWN Wink Wink

Well, pop, you make a lot of sense as always.  Even though we disagree about 911.  You tell himher.
Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 10:55:15 AM

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
bitcreditscc

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:18:41 AM

I think people aren't as afraid to come out as they used to be in the past. Gays are accepted more and more by society, except for the countries you mentioned. In Amsterdam it's almost cool to be gay, yet I'm glad I'm not.

Because the level of "acceptance" you are touting is exaggerated. I happen to have a friend or two who are gay and i can say with absolute confidence....take away the media hype of "acceptance" and you'll find that things have not changed. Hell in the US they are making it law but that will not change people's personal beliefs.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:03:22 PM

The ancient Greeks did not conceive of sexual orientation as a social identifier as modern Western societies have done.....

Because you read like agendas. 

RE the greeks, know what?

In past centuries, ancients did not conceive of Learning as they do today.  They did not conceive of Drugs as they do today.  They did not conceive of War as we do today.  In many places, they did not conceive of Women as we do today.  They did not conceive of Children as we do today.  Want me to continue?

You've proved nothing with respect to your throwing out the subject of ancient Greek culture.
Sourgummies (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:24:39 PM

Again I did not bring up the Greeks .  I offered a link after they where mentioned twice in response to me. Highlighted a aspect that relates to the discussion.
Pretty funny that people are going out of there way to pigeonhole me.
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:49:35 PM

Great graphics, thanks for sharing this with us.
Where can I find graphics similar to these?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: