Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:13:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think bitcoin makes money transfer more easier ?  (Voting closes: December 31, 2042, 08:44:21 PM)
yes - 27 (84.4%)
no - 5 (15.6%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin makes revolution on money transfer market ?  (Read 3065 times)
kenbytes (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 12:53:27 PM

yeah but for now only online and especially with gambling site, but overall with everything else, because i do not need to put my cvv and other sensitive info of my credit cards, which is always a danger

i've heard about people that have their money stolen from their card some times, with certain site, because the employees can use the stored data and use your card

if you think about it they have the same security of a online exchange if someone hack it you lost big
that is a risk in every industry on the internet i think

HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 12:58:34 PM

Yes, it can be for sure with time.  Wink When banks will start accept BTC as payment ...  Grin
kenbytes (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:02:52 PM

Yes, it can be for sure with time.  Wink When banks will start accept BTC as payment ...  Grin
they will must accept because to many people will use bitcoin

RustyNomad

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 01:13:57 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 02:23:18 PM by RustyNomad

In my case, yes, bitcoin makes things a lot easier and faster.

Before I had to wait for up to 5 and even 7 days for a wire transfer when withdrawing profits from my trading accounts. That all changed since having the option to withdraw in bitcoin.

If I now make a withdrawal in bitcoin before 3 in the afternoon I'm able to receive and convert it and have it deposited into my local bank account by the next day latest 5 in the afternoon. Sometimes even around 10 in the morning. So what used to take 5 to 7 days now takes me less than 24 hours to do.

Cost is another factor. Before it cost me anything up to $30 to make such withdrawals, now it essentially costs nothing.
kenbytes (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:25:29 PM

In my case, yes, bitcoin makes things a lot easier and faster.

Before I had to wait for up to 5 and even 7 days for a wire transfer when withdrawing profits from my trading accounts. That all changed since having the option to withdraw in bitcoin.

If I now make a withdrawal in bitcoin before 3 in the afternoon I'm able to receive and convert it and have it deposited into my local bank account by the next day latest 5 in the afternoon. Sometimes even around 10 in the morning. So what used to take 5 to 7 days now takes me less than 24 hours to do.

Cost is another factor. Before it cost me anything up to $30 to make such withdrawals, not it essentially costs nothing.
yes man that is what i try to say Smiley))....but lot of people don`t have internet acces ore don`t know how to use btc

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:52:11 PM

It has been a revolution for now, and bitcoin dont need any bank to accept it. Both of them have different principals, which banks want to take some profit from the money transfers, and in otherwise bitcoin give easiness for people in money transfers.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kenbytes (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:55:19 PM

It has been a revolution for now, and bitcoin dont need any bank to accept it. Both of them have different principals, which banks want to take some profit from the money transfers, and in otherwise bitcoin give easiness for people in money transfers.
don`t need any bank to transfer btc ..and you don`t pay any cost ...really think about that

Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:31:17 PM

don`t need any bank to transfer btc ..and you don`t pay any cost ...really think about that
Sorry but I using blockchain to transfer my btc, not bank. Or maybe you could correct me if I'm misunderstanding your opinion Smiley Bitcoin can grow without banks, it just need an internet connection for you to access and use it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kenbytes (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:33:30 PM

Sorry but I using blockchain to transfer my btc, not bank. Or maybe you could correct me if I'm misunderstanding your opinion Smiley Bitcoin can grow without banks, it just need an internet connection for you to access and use it.
thats what i said  Cool

Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:08:00 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 11:13:58 AM by Falconer

thats what i said  Cool
Oh damn, sorry I didnt read your post clearly, I thought you said we do need bank  Embarrassed

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dogtanian

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:15:38 AM

Bitcoin is a revolution not only in money transfers but in anything related to money , so much like between diskettes and USB 3.0 sticks

But maybe bitcoin will be the diskettes compared to usbs in the near future. Something better than bitcoin could always come along, though hopefully whatever was better could just be implemented into bitcoins code if it was obviously better (though I doubt it would eb as easy as that looking at the current block sized debate debacle.
novadragon

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:24:13 AM

hahahaa,,,,thats funny, but i think yes, because btc have biggers user in internet  Cheesy
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:04:26 PM

I voted yes because I believe that bitcoin makes a revolution of money transfer. With bitcoin  you can now move billions of $ in your pocket without getting it seized.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:09:46 PM

Yes, I do think Bitcoin makes revolution on money transfer market because of the advantages like cost effective,time saving and freedom on transfer anytime from anywhere to anyone in the world.People including me already begin to use Bitcoin as money transfer in future we will see even more usage by millions.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:14:51 PM

I gave vote to yes.I strongly believe that Bitcoin is revolutionary on market transfer as I need only internet connection and some device and done to transfer funds without any restriction or to stay in line in some bank or so.
Minimii

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:21:33 PM

Ofcourse yes my fellow Bitcoiners Smiley
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:05:03 PM

Do you think Bitcoin makes revolution on money transfer market ? voted for ''yes'' I do think so.
MisterMoney

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:23:59 PM

Do you think Bitcoin makes revolution on money transfer market ?

Yes I think so.
zero01

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:24:08 PM

I think possibly yes, the evidence bitcoin is very easy to use
NextTroll

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:17:58 PM

Do you think Bitcoin makes revolution on money transfer market ?

Yes bitcoin brings a revolution , it's the best money transfers
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: