Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:15:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think bitcoin makes money transfer more easier ?  (Voting closes: December 31, 2042, 08:44:21 PM)
yes - 27 (84.4%)
no - 5 (15.6%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin makes revolution on money transfer market ?  (Read 3065 times)
kenbytes (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 08:44:21 PM

Do you think Bitcoin makes revolution on money transfer market ?

harrymmmm

Activity: 576
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 09:24:16 PM

Lol. I think I'll make a poll on the bitcoin discussion forum about whether people have heard of bitcoin. Good for post activity at least.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:06:10 PM

No, I don't think so. At least not directly. However the blockchain technology almost surely going to be the basis of many (if not most) future money transfer applications. Bitcoin itself is just too unpredictable and volatile at this moment and large chunks of the existing BTC are also controlled by unpredictable sometimes even unknown people, this scares away most financial institutions.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:09:40 PM

It depends what you mean by money transfer. If some guy in Asia wants to send BTC to a guy in Europe, there's no doubt it's easier and faster than sending $. Now, if the transfer starts with an Asian currency and must end up with Euros, conversion to BTC then to Euros will cost you more than with banks sending hard currency.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
kenbytes (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:21:01 PM

It depends what you mean by money transfer. If some guy in Asia wants to send BTC to a guy in Europe, there's no doubt it's easier and faster than sending $. Now, if the transfer starts with an Asian currency and must end up with Euros, conversion to BTC then to Euros will cost you more than with banks sending hard currency.
yes you are right but think about the time and the cost of a bank transfer.. if you wanna transfer a large cuantite of money

kenbytes (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:25:25 PM

No, I don't think so. At least not directly. However the blockchain technology almost surely going to be the basis of many (if not most) future money transfer applications. Bitcoin itself is just too unpredictable and volatile at this moment and large chunks of the existing BTC are also controlled by unpredictable sometimes even unknown people, this scares away most financial institutions.
but if thoes large chunks of bitcoin are controlled of financial institusion ..think about that

trior

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:28:56 PM

Bitcoin is a revolution not only in money transfers but in anything related to money , so much like between diskettes and USB 3.0 sticks

Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:39:10 PM

More or less anonymous, but entirely decentralized, with virtually dust fee's and ~10 minutes confirmation of transaction;
i would say it's pretty revolutionary.
The real question about bitcoin is not about the question you're asking in op, but rather; why don't the mass majority of people recognize it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

kenbytes (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:41:11 PM

More or less anonymous, but entirely decentralized, with virtually dust fee's and ~10 minutes confirmation of transaction;
i would say it's pretty revolutionary.
The real question about bitcoin is not about the question you're asking in op, but rather; why don't the mass majority of people recognize it.
Because it has not yet reached de mass

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:41:49 PM

but if thoes large chunks of bitcoin are controlled of financial institusion ..think about that

That would scare away me from bitcoin Smiley. Bitcoin controlled by banks or even worse governments would be something like VISA and Mastercard on steroids :/. That's why I'm pretty sure sooner or later we will see a great rise of govt coins, that will make surveillance much easier and much more effective.
kenbytes (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:44:12 PM

That would scare away me from bitcoin Smiley. Bitcoin controlled by banks or even worse governments would be something like VISA and Mastercard on steroids :/. That's why I'm pretty sure sooner or later we will see a great rise of govt coins, that will make surveillance much easier and much more effective.
only the time will decide  Smiley

Rude Boy

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 02:33:13 AM

If bitcoin was accepted as a medium of global money transfer, people's money might be gets stolen -> www.directory.io (don't steal anything from here, but probability of stealing is less because of math) isn't it?
So bitcoin doesn't makes revolution on money transfer.

~Rude Boy Kiss
tadakaluri

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 02:36:53 AM

Bitcoin already makes revolution in money transfer market. Users of Bitcoin growing day by day, rapidly in all over the world.

Advantages of Bitcoin Payment:

Freedom in Payment
  • With Bitcoin it is very possible to be able to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time.
  • You don’t have to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays, or any other limitations one might think will occur when transferring money.
  • You are in control of your money with Bitcoin. There is no central authority figure in the Bitcoin network.

Control and Security
  • Allowing users to be in control of their transactions help keep Bitcoin safe for the network.
  • Merchants cannot charge extra fees on anything without being noticed. They must talk with the consumer before adding any charges.
  • Payments in Bitcoin can be made and finalized without one’s personal information being tied to the transactions.
  • Due to the fact that personal information is kept hidden from prying eyes, Bitcoin protects against identity theft.
  • Bitcoin can be backed up and encrypted to ensure the safety of your money.

Information is Transparent
  • With the block chain, all finalized transactions are available for everyone to see, however personal information is hidden.
  • Your public address is what is visible; however, your personal information is not tied to this.
  • Anyone at anytime can verify transactions in the Bitcoin block chain.
  • Bitcoin protocol cannot be manipulated by any person, organization, or government. This is due to Bitcoin being cryptographically secure.

Very Low Fees
  • Currently there are either no fees, or very low fees within Bitcoin payments.
  • With transactions, users might include fees in order to process the transactions faster. The higher the fee, the more priority it gets within the network and the quicker it gets processed.
  • Digital Currency exchanges help merchant process transactions by converting bitcoins into fiat currency. These services generally have lower fees than credit cards and PayPal.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 02:50:56 AM

yes bitcoin use lower fee than other payment
you can compare it with paypal, paypal, pm, WU , bank transfer ,
also u can use bitpay for transfer instan to your bank

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
kenbytes (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 06:24:17 AM

If bitcoin was accepted as a medium of global money transfer, people's money might be gets stolen -> www.directory.io (don't steal anything from here, but probability of stealing is less because of math) isn't it?
So bitcoin doesn't makes revolution on money transfer.

~Rude Boy Kiss
if so will steal only smart people not the stupid people ho don`t know how to read "))))))))))

harrymmmm

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 06:42:12 AM

yes you are right but think about the time and the cost of a bank transfer.. if you wanna transfer a large cuantite of money

Hmm. Sounds like you mean he's not right about anything. I would agree with that then Smiley
harrymmmm

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 06:46:31 AM

I have no doubt govcoins will appear soon. Fortunately bitcoin will not be controlled by them in any future i forsee.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:16:31 AM

I have no doubt govcoins will appear soon. Fortunately bitcoin will not be controlled by them in any future i forsee.

I doubt any government or big institutions will allow for bitcoins to grow in bigger size. But surely bitcoin has made online money transfer easy.
kenbytes (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:24:47 AM

I doubt any government or big institutions will allow for bitcoins to grow in bigger size. But surely bitcoin has made online money transfer easy.
i think the government is watching bitcoin....this is the future ...why don`t we see that

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:40:28 AM

yeah but for now only online and especially with gambling site, but overall with everything else, because i do not need to put my cvv and other sensitive info of my credit cards, which is always a danger

i've heard about people that have their money stolen from their card some times, with certain site, because the employees can use the stored data and use your card

if you think about it they have the same security of a online exchange if someone hack it you lost big
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: