June 19, 2024, 05:48:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is NXT a scam?
Yes - 49 (24.4%)
No - 152 (75.6%)
Total Voters: 201

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll result: NXT is a proper cryptocurrency  (Read 24834 times)
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:06:49 PM

This thread deserves a bump.

Because NXT is a scam.

Why is it a scam?
msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:20:27 PM

This thread deserves a bump.

Because NXT is a scam.

Why is it a scam?

Because Iceblow is frustrated that Monero will never go anywhere-o
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:37:33 PM

NXT is rebounding from the LSUM dump and icecreambaker is butthurt NXT is green against BTC while bloatnero is not
HCLivess (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 12:06:22 AM

Grin

perhaps some hopeless monero promotion would help, or maybe integrate it in the NXT monetary system, then at least it will have some GUI

Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:24:35 AM

Grin

perhaps some hopeless monero promotion would help, or maybe integrate it in the NXT monetary system, then at least it will have some GUI

There's not even a GUI?

Holy shit.  That's not even worthy of the Gen 1 classification.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 02:28:37 AM

Grin

There's not even a GUI?

There are like 3+ GUIs for Monero.

You know what has a nice Official GUI?  Paycoin.

You are so clueless that you think a GUI is some hot shit next gen tech?  No wonder you fell for the NXT scam!   Grin

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:01:25 AM

So you imply that a coin with a nice official GUI is a scam, because Paycoin was a scam and had a nice official GUI? Or maybe you imply that Monero is not a scam because it doesn't have a nice official GUI? Well, in any case it seems to me that you are unable to defend your position without using one from the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies...
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:33:40 AM

NXT is back in top 10

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/

It is not a scam, it is however on the path to the moon, at least that is what my senses tell me. All of us could be rich if we buy now Smiley

Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:57:27 AM

Grin

There's not even a GUI?

You are so clueless that you think a GUI is some hot shit next gen tech?  No wonder you fell for the NXT scam!   Grin

I wasnt clueless enough to buy into XMR, and that I can live with.

Good day sir
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:38:06 AM

Don't feed the troll.

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 05:49:07 AM

So you imply that a coin with a nice official GUI is a scam, because Paycoin was a scam and had a nice official GUI? Or maybe you imply that Monero is not a scam because it doesn't have a nice official GUI? Well, in any case it seems to me that you are unable to defend your position without using one from the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies...

The first false claim I was correcting was "There's not even a GUI?"  There are multiple XMR GUIs.  Case dismissed.

The other false claim was the purported linkage between the (non)existence of a GUI and which Gen of crypto-cash a coin belongs to.

XMR's tech is clearly Gen 2 (or 3), regardless of zero or a million GUIs.  Class dismissed.

You fail.   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
RealBitcoin

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:51:22 AM

The first false claim I was correcting was "There's not even a GUI?"  There are multiple XMR GUIs.  Case dismissed.

The other false claim was the purported linkage between the (non)existence of a GUI and which Gen of crypto-cash a coin belongs to.

XMR's tech is clearly Gen 2 (or 3), regardless of zero or a million GUIs.  Class dismissed.

You fail.   Cheesy

There is no official GUI, and the GUI's are bugged, I saw some posts complaining about them. Not a safe way to store money.

And the console interface is a joke, no mainstream usage will come until you dont design a lightweigh PC + smartphone wallet.

A mobile phone wallet is a must in these ages.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 06:01:44 AM

XMR's tech is clearly Gen 2 (or 3), regardless of zero or a million GUIs.

There is no official GUI, and the GUI's are bugged, I saw some posts complaining about them. Not a safe way to store money.

And the console interface is a joke, no mainstream usage will come until you dont design a lightweigh PC + smartphone wallet.

A mobile phone wallet is a must in these ages.

MyMonero.com works as a mobile wallet.

The original claim was "There's not even a GUI?"  That claim said nothing about "official" or "bugged."  What an obvious attempt to move the goalposts.

Very wise of you to back away slowly instead of trying to defend the GUI to crypto generation number linkage.  That was really stupid, huh?

The CLI works perfectly, just like Bitcoin's.  If you are too much of a n00b to use anything but slick, shiny point-and-click Grandma-friendly interfaces, too bad.  That's probably because you went to shitty schools and had shitty parents who never made you learn anything harder than how to use a graphing calculator.  Sorry about that!

Now let's get back on topic and continue discussing why NXT's scam is doomed to fail!   Smiley

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:02:02 AM

You fail.   Cheesy

Yes, it seems I did fail. Sorry, but it's your reputation that makes others suspect that you are just trolling.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 06:19:50 AM

You fail.   Cheesy

Yes, it seems I did fail. Sorry, but it's your reputation that makes others suspect that you are just trolling.

My reputation is the result of going against the mob and standing up for the truth regardless of its popularity.

It's an honor to be hated by the moochers and other witless victims of subjective mentation by association.

Try using what Gurdjieff called "mentation by form" instead, and you may be better to avoid the embarrassing assumptions and messenger-attacking of your earlier troll post.   Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:34:26 AM

NXT is back in top 10

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/

It is not a scam, it is however on the path to the moon, at least that is what my senses tell me. All of us could be rich if we buy now Smiley

And Ripple is listed no. 2 ? what does that tell ya LOL
You guys should have seen the backlash and flaming that heap of crap got when it launched..
sadly things changed now any scammy stunt is tolerated (or supported)

and that site ? is a scammy heap of BS !
I have already posted stories about that place..

I appreciate that NXT has some active dev work and support.. BUT
i don't like how it was launched (distribution wise)

I also think this topic poll settles the matter now doesn't it ? (3 to 1 say NO)

edit:
That top 10 list makes me cringe big time !
it's been bad like that for years now (which is why i quit trading)
..they are all crap except BTC / LTC and Peercoin

FUD first & ask questions later™
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:50:28 AM

My reputation is the result of going against the mob and standing up for the truth regardless of its popularity.

It's an honor to be hated by the moochers and other witless victims of subjective mentation by association.

Uhmm, I'd call it double negative influencer marketing.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:32:17 AM

If you are too much of a n00b to use anything but slick, shiny point-and-click Grandma-friendly interfaces, too bad.  That's probably because you went to shitty schools and had shitty parents who never made you learn anything harder than how to use a graphing calculator.  Sorry about that!

Now let's get back on topic and continue discussing why NXT's scam is doomed to fail!   Smiley

Its not about me, its about others. What chance does monero have if you will have a permanent console client?

1 out of 10,000 people would prefer that. Sorry but people demand quality and design, and if monero cant give that, then too bad it will remain a nerd currency and never get mainstream.

NXT is far superior , it has elegant design + solid features!

Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:47:56 PM

If you are too much of a n00b to use anything but slick, shiny point-and-click Grandma-friendly interfaces, too bad.  That's probably because you went to shitty schools and had shitty parents who never made you learn anything harder than how to use a graphing calculator.  Sorry about that!

Its not about me, its about others. What chance does monero have if you will have a permanent console client?

1 out of 10,000 people would prefer that. Sorry but people demand quality and design, and if monero cant give that, then too bad it will remain a nerd currency and never get mainstream.

NXT is far superior , it has elegant design + solid features!

"customers are stupid and should like what I tell them to like!!   Angry Cry Cry Angry"

/icedildo
chryspano
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:18:31 AM

I'm really curious if there is another coin that managed to make an initial distribution to less than 73 people, I mean that if I was forced to distribute a coin to only 73 people, I would have really trouble trying to do so.

How did nxt accomplish this "feat"?

If we also take into account the "silly"1 btc "limit" we can be sure that the insiders sent btc from multiple wallets and this makes their numbers much much less than most people think and the supposedly 73 number!

Someone would expect a better way to distribute the coins... they didn't care?(for obvious reasons! control the price, pumb dump and profit!) or they didn't saw it coming?(I highly doubt it!) Was it so hard to forsee that this kind of "distribution" would seriously harm any legit coin?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: