Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often should the SRF buy DCR and burn coins?
Every 24 hours - 27 (44.3%)
Every 72 hours - 6 (9.8%)
Every week - 21 (34.4%)
Every month - 7 (11.5%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Δ DeltaCredits - Trade-in ends in less than 24 hours  (Read 81044 times)
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:55:06 PM

Less than 12 hours remaining.

Mining since 2014
Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:03:19 PM

I like that concept, but can only hope to scratch a few mBTC together in time.

But some questions sprung to mind:
What happens to SRF funds that don't find a sell order? Put on hold like missed buys to be fulfilled at next chance or reinvested into more hashing power?

The POS is 1% per year of newly minted coins?

Is it 1% of currently available coins or fixed at 1000 coins per year (1% of 100,000 coins total)

So if the price raises high enough that the SRF wouldn't manage to  buy back at least 1% of coins in a year the amount of coins could raise again and together these two mechanisms could form an equilibrium one day, countering market forces with SRF buying back more coins if the price drops, strengthening the bullish forces in a weak market, and with POS adding coins strengthening the bearish forces while SRF being weakened in a strong market?

Interesting indeed.
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:23:56 PM

I like that concept, but can only hope to scratch a few mBTC together in time.

But some questions sprung to mind:
What happens to SRF funds that don't find a sell order? Put on hold like missed buys to be fulfilled at next chance or reinvested into more hashing power?

The POS is 1% per year of newly minted coins?

Is it 1% of currently available coins or fixed at 1000 coins per year (1% of 100,000 coins total)

So if the price raises high enough that the SRF wouldn't manage to  buy back at least 1% of coins in a year the amount of coins could raise again and together these two mechanisms could form an equilibrium one day, countering market forces with SRF buying back more coins if the price drops, strengthening the bullish forces in a weak market, and with POS adding coins strengthening the bearish forces while SRF being weakened in a strong market?

Interesting indeed.

Hi Tortoise75,

Those are some very good questions. In the case that the sell order book is completely empty, the SRF will be used to boost buy support, and daily revenue will be used to add to the highest buy order in the buy orderbook, until sell orders re-appear so the usual may continue.

The 1% inflation is based off how many coins are in circulation.

In the unlikely but possible chance that DeltaCredit's value will increase by 18,250% from the ICO price(increase in value by 182.5 times, considering that in the worst case scenario the SRF will only be able to purchase 0.5% of the supply per day, based off a constant ICO price), and if the SRF will be unable to at least cover the 1% annual inflation, a hard fork will be implemented to lower the annual inflation rate to 0.1%.

All the best,
Adam

Mining since 2014
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:09:46 PM

Less than 5 hours remaining.

Mining since 2014
rbinol9

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:57:31 PM

Less than 5 hours remaining.

4 now  Grin
gioma

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

???

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:59:41 PM

Seriously people still investing in ICO? Shocked
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:05:44 PM

Seriously people still investing in ICO? Shocked

Well gioma, it all comes down to the essences and ideas of the coin that is undertaking the ICO. Many of the ICOs out there don't introduce something new, they are just a copy of someone else's creation, with no modifications (a different name, a few modded specifications, thats it). I'm not going to be biased here- DeltaCredits is a clone also, but is backed by ideas and fundamentals never ever brought up before by other currencies. This is what makes it worthwhile to invest in a good ICO: to support a technical or economical innovation that if works out, will bring a good return to the initial investor.

Best,
Adam

Mining since 2014
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:19:43 PM

invested and sent a message via pm can you confirm  Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:11:05 PM

Done.

Less than 3 hours left until ICO closes and distribution starts.

Mining since 2014
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:24:26 PM

Done.

Less than 3 hours left until ICO closes and distribution starts.
thanks looking forward for the release of this coin, should get pretty interesting in the next couple of days/weeks  Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:02:22 PM

Less than 60 minutes remaining. Instructions on how to receive funds will be posted soon, as well as source and wallets.

Mining since 2014
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:46:24 PM

We have 15 minutes remaining until the ICO closes and distribution begins.

Instructions for distribution:
1. In 15 minutes, windows binaries and source will be available for download in the OP.
2. Download the wallets from the OP.
3. Once your wallet is synced, you must message me with your DeltaCredits wallet address.

Mining since 2014
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:46:50 PM

Ok i bite a little ammount, i like the idea of this coin, i wish i had more spare btc to invest.
Thanks Adam
Baelgar

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:01:21 AM

It's over, the ICO raised ~8.4 BTC.
master-P

Activity: 868

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 12:01:38 AM

Just a friendly reminder that Gladimor (the dev) will be distributing the ICO coins, not me. I only hold the BTC raised from ICO and will release it to the dev once all investors have received their DeltaCredits coins.

Good luck to you all Smiley Hope to see this project flourish.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:06:58 AM

Nop one guy sent 1.4 btc at the last minute but is credited 3 mins later.

I think is better include this guy; with  9.78316657 BTC,  Adam can buy more hash power.
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:09:31 AM

Hey guys, please message me your TXIDs of your deposits, for those of you that haven't.

Mining since 2014
Baelgar

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:10:20 AM

I think is better include this guy; with  9.78316657 BTC,  Adam can buy more hash power.

It was sent 3 minutes after the deadline closed, block chain never lies. Including him would be against the rules.
dengchangli

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:18:40 AM

I dont understand

MasterChangz

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:21:17 AM

It was sent 3 minutes after the deadline closed, block chain never lies. Including him would be against the rules.

all good its credited, so its sorted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: