Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 03:54:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often should the SRF buy DCR and burn coins?
Every 24 hours - 27 (44.3%)
Every 72 hours - 6 (9.8%)
Every week - 21 (34.4%)
Every month - 7 (11.5%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Δ DeltaCredits - Trade-in ends in less than 24 hours  (Read 81044 times)
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:22:26 AM

It's over, the ICO raised ~8.4 BTC.

Nop one guy sent 1.4 btc at the last minute but is credited 3 mins later.

I think is better include this guy; with  9.78316657 BTC,  Adam can buy more hash power.

It was sent 3 minutes after the deadline closed, block chain never lies. Including him would be against the rules.

You dont understand the relevance for the ICO funds, with more hashpower from hashnet, Adam can buy more coins and the price will be higher, i understand your position, you want more coins, but is on Adam hands.

For me is better not include this guy, for the entire group of investors is better include him.

Edit:
Adam is right, exchanges sometimes takes a while to proccess your withdrawals, always happened.

I like the number of investors  We are 35  Cool
Baelgar

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:23:19 AM

Actually it's not. He sent it after the ICO closed, so it should be refunded as the dev said numerous times that he would stick to the ICO ending time.
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:23:33 AM

Congratulations, the ICO has closed with 9.78316657 BTC raised. Regarding that last deposit, the sender most likely sent it from an exchange, and there was a delay on the processing.

What does this valuation in ICO funds signify? It signifies a major community interest in the DeltaCredits currency and project. As ICO investors, we are all supporting a new idea, a new stratagem, a new project that has never been brought before the altcoin community before. And it is my pleasure to be the leader of this very project. Together, we'll bring DeltaCredits to the marketcap valuation and success other major altcoins have seen. It all begins here folks. It all begins now.

Godspeed,
Adam T.
Project leader, DeltaCredits

PS: Allow me 10-20 minutes to sift through the new PMs and calculate how many coins each person has to receive. I should start sending out coins within the hour.

Mining since 2014
Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 12:27:16 AM

Even though you have connection and currently only 57 blocks, it takes some time to sync. So just wait for it guys.

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:27:56 AM

is there going to be a mac wallet at some point soon??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:30:19 AM

price per coin is 9783 satoshis correct?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:30:36 AM

is there going to be a mac wallet at some point soon??

Yes. If there are any ICO investors with a mac wallet, I'll arrange for one to be made within 72 hours.

Mining since 2014
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:31:20 AM

That is correct : 0.0009783 BTC per coin.

Mining since 2014
Baelgar

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:32:09 AM

We are firm on the ending time of 8 PM EST. There will be no delays.

So that was a lie...

It doesn't matter if it was an exchange withdrawal or something else, the deadline was already over according to the block chain.
MasterChangz

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:34:41 AM

So that was a lie...

It doen't matter if it was an exchange withdrawal or something else, the deadline was already over according to the block chain.

it was from an exchange, so it was sent minutes before it actually showed up, and the countdown on the ann thread was showing 57seconds still.

lets just agree that it will help the coin. i mean we only have a 2k usd market  cap, lets just move on to distribution.
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:38:59 AM

That is correct : 0.0009783 BTC per coin.

This coin is easy 30 to 50x  Grin

Personally ill hold until the market price was at least .005  Cool

Baelgar

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:39:13 AM

So that was a lie...

It doen't matter if it was an exchange withdrawal or something else, the deadline was already over according to the block chain.

it was from an exchange, so it was sent minutes before it actually showed up, and the countdown on the ann thread was showing 57seconds still.

lets just agree that it will help the coin. i mean we only have a 2k usd market  cap, lets just move on to distribution.

If you promise something you should stick to it(-> ICO over at 8 pm means no funds will be raised after that, even if it's only 3 min).

If you wanted to invest, you could have done that earlier, the ICO was over.
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:43:59 AM

Don't forget to message me your DeltaCredits wallet addresses.

Mining since 2014
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:45:04 AM

So that was a lie...

lets just agree that it will help the coin. i mean we only have a 2k usd market  cap, lets just move on to distribution.

If you promise something you should stick to it(-> ICO over at 8 pm means no funds will be raised after that, even if it's only 3 min).

i personally don't see a problem with him accepting a investment that was 3 minutes late, the ico funds raised aren't that big of a deal the 1.4btc will help the coin more then not having it so why do you have a problem with it?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
EmperorBaburr

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:45:19 AM

Don't forget to message me your DeltaCredits wallet addresses.
i PM you on slack is that ok ?
Danger Mouse

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:47:23 AM

You should have at least tried a bit more with wallet and at least remove hardcoded node when you cloned from bitpopcoin

https://github.com/CoinWayne/bitpopcoin/blob/master/src/net.cpp#L1142

also maybe upload on github
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:47:51 AM

So that was a lie...

Technically you are right.. But well its just 3 minutes, within a time needed for one trip to a toilet Roll Eyes Maybe he was busy doing something..  Wink Let's take this late passenger onboard, even regardless the fact that he is not really polite, and demands to take him in, instead of humbly asking Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:50:55 AM

You should have at least tried a bit more with wallet and at least remove hardcoded node when you cloned from bitpopcoin

https://github.com/CoinWayne/bitpopcoin/blob/master/src/net.cpp#L1142

also maybe upload on github

Just to note, DeltaCredits will not ascertain success from its technical features, but by its economical-centricity and base concepts. The vast majority of altcurrencies are clones of coins. It's the only way how we can build upon what was already created.

Mining since 2014
EmperorBaburr

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:51:51 AM

So that was a lie...

Technically you are right.. But well its just 3 minutes, within a time needed for one trip to a toilet Smiley Let's take this late passenger onboard, even regardless the fact that he is not really polite, and demands to take him in, instead of humbly asking Smiley
computer says nooooo lol
Baelgar

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:56:21 AM

So that was a lie...

i personally don't see a problem with him accepting a investment that was 3 minutes late, the ico funds raised aren't that big of a deal the 1.4btc will help the coin more then not having it so why do you have a problem with it?

I don't have a problem with late investments per se, but if you make a rule yourself and then say you will uphold it adamantly when asked about it, it shouldn't be bended like it is now. I mean the dev already said that he will accept the funds, because he understandably wants the money no matter what I say, so that discussion is really fruitless.
It looks a bit shady imho, but that's just my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: