Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 10:51:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often should the SRF buy DCR and burn coins?
Every 24 hours - 27 (44.3%)
Every 72 hours - 6 (9.8%)
Every week - 21 (34.4%)
Every month - 7 (11.5%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Δ DeltaCredits - Trade-in ends in less than 24 hours  (Read 81044 times)
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:01:08 AM

We are firm on the ending time of 8 PM EST. There will be no delays.

So that was a lie...

It doen't matter if it was an exchange withdrawal or something else, the deadline was already over according to the block chain.

it was from an exchange, so it was sent minutes before it actually showed up, and the countdown on the ann thread was showing 57seconds still.

lets just agree that it will help the coin. i mean we only have a 2k usd market  cap, lets just move on to distribution.

If you promise something you should stick to it(-> ICO over at 8 pm means no funds will be raised after that, even if it's only 3 min).

If you wanted to invest, you could have done that earlier, the ICO was over.
i personally don't see a problem with him accepting a investment that was 3 minutes late, the ico funds raised aren't that big of a deal the 1.4btc will help the coin more then not having it so why do you have a problem with it?

I don't have a problem with late investments per se, but if you make a rule yourself and then say you will uphold it adamantly when asked about it, it shouldn't be bended like it is now. I mean the dev already said that he will accept the funds, because he understandably wants the money no matter what I say, so that discussion is really fruitless.
It looks a bit shady imho, but that's just my opinion.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience allowing the 1.4 BTC deposit to come through has caused for you. With the ICO nearing the 10 BTC mark, it'll be possible to pursue a local mining farm in the near future, allowing the daily revenue of the SRF to increase. Just to note, around 50%-60% of revenue is expended to pay for maintenance and electricity fees for mining. Once we set up a local mining farm, only 25%-30% of daily mining revenue will be used to cover such expenses, as industrial electricity in the north of Ontario is cheap, especially during night time. This is a win-win situation for all parties of this ICO. Once again, apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Mining since 2014
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:11:29 AM

Will begin to send out ICO investor coins now. Less than half have provided an address so far.

Mining since 2014
Baelgar

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:14:25 AM

We are firm on the ending time of 8 PM EST. There will be no delays.

So that was a lie...

It doen't matter if it was an exchange withdrawal or something else, the deadline was already over according to the block chain.

it was from an exchange, so it was sent minutes before it actually showed up, and the countdown on the ann thread was showing 57seconds still.

lets just agree that it will help the coin. i mean we only have a 2k usd market  cap, lets just move on to distribution.

If you promise something you should stick to it(-> ICO over at 8 pm means no funds will be raised after that, even if it's only 3 min).

If you wanted to invest, you could have done that earlier, the ICO was over.
i personally don't see a problem with him accepting a investment that was 3 minutes late, the ico funds raised aren't that big of a deal the 1.4btc will help the coin more then not having it so why do you have a problem with it?

I don't have a problem with late investments per se, but if you make a rule yourself and then say you will uphold it adamantly when asked about it, it shouldn't be bended like it is now. I mean the dev already said that he will accept the funds, because he understandably wants the money no matter what I say, so that discussion is really fruitless.
It looks a bit shady imho, but that's just my opinion.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience allowing the 1.4 BTC deposit to come through has caused for you. With the ICO nearing the 10 BTC mark, it'll be possible to pursue a local mining farm in the near future, allowing the daily revenue of the SRF to increase. Just to note, around 50%-60% of revenue is expended to pay for maintenance and electricity fees for mining. Once we set up a local mining farm, only 25%-30% of daily mining revenue will be used to cover such expenses, as industrial electricity in the north of Ontario is cheap, especially during night time. This is a win-win situation for all parties of this ICO. Once again, apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Well, while I'm still a bit unhappy about the bending of the rules, I can understand you now and if it will lead to a local mining farm instead of cloud mining I'm okay with it. Wink Thanks for the explanation.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:27:52 AM

Will begin to send out ICO investor coins now. Less than half have provided an address so far.
it will probably take a bit of time for everyone to send you there addresses, some people may have went to sleep already..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:30:47 AM

it will probably take a bit of time for everyone to send you there addresses, some people may have went to sleep already..
my coins have been received, thank you!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Baelgar

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:31:32 AM

I got my coins too, thanks.  Smiley
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:40:34 AM

Don't forget to leave your wallets unlocked so it can stake coins (1%/annum). Very low interest, but it supports the network.

Mining since 2014
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:44:55 AM

Coins received

Thanks Adam

Now just wait for an exchange to buy more on dumps  Grin
EmperorBaburr

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:48:53 AM

Don't forget to leave your wallets unlocked so it can stake coins (1%/annum). Very low interest, but it supports the network.
im sleepy mabe a bit of sleep is in order when i awaiken shit is going down
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:49:06 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 02:08:45 AM by Gladimor

Currently reaching out to exchanges.

It would help if you retweeted these tweets:

https://twitter.com/mishuuae1/status/635997086320869376

https://twitter.com/mishuuae1/status/635994120163622912

https://twitter.com/mishuuae1/status/635994257355051008

Mining since 2014
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 02:19:45 AM

I would be pissed if I invested BTC into this and found out that someone was able to buy shares after the deadline. "We are firm on the ending time of 8 PM EST" The words from the OP don't mean shit apparently. Invest with caution because the OP is greedy as fuck

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 02:36:20 AM

I would be pissed if I invested BTC into this and found out that someone was able to buy shares after the deadline. "We are firm on the ending time of 8 PM EST" The words from the OP don't mean shit apparently. Invest with caution because the OP is greedy as fuck

Just to note, I have nothing much to financially gain from this ICO. In case I haven't mentioned it here before, I am not pocketing all of these ICO funds. The vast majority of funds from this ICO will be vested into mining ventures, and the remaining small portion will pay for exchange listings, marketing, advertisement, graphics, and the latter.

I am aware of my decision of allowing that 1.4 BTC deposit to come through, and I can assure you my motives of allowing it weren't of personal gain. This is for the good of the ICO investors, as that additional 1.4 BTC meant a ~17% increase in the capital of the SRF from the original amount. It also opens up the option of hosting a mining farm near my city, Toronto (you can find additional information about this earlier in my posts).

Mining since 2014
EmperorBaburr

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 02:59:42 AM

RT meow  Grin https://twitter.com/EmperorBaburr/status/636009377783115776
EmperorBaburr

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:38:26 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 05:29:09 AM by EmperorBaburr

DEAR MasterChangz

i also goT my coins thank you dev also masterchang has some of my coins because he swooped in and stole last min
OFFFF WITH HIS HEAD
kob93

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:09:50 AM

received my coins, Thank you Adam
MasterChangz

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:26:19 AM

confirmed, recieved coins.

appologies again to the people for the late ICO bitcoin.

ill make it up with solid buy support and retweets.
EmperorBaburr

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:59:40 AM

confirmed, recieved coins.

appologies again to the people for the late ICO bitcoin.

ill make it up with solid buy support and retweets.

i want a magic pepee only way i will be happy
quantumgravity

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 06:35:24 AM

This is an interesting concept and a novel economic strategy for a coin. If followed through, I think the probability of success is high. If the burn percentage outpaces the inflation rate of 1%, then the fundamentals of the theory will be a proven success and we'll have a winner here. I think this will be an fun experiment and I'm glad I got a couple coins for myself to see it in action. Thanks Gladimor!

evli

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:10:35 AM

I want to ask for my coins but i'm stuck on block 156 with 5 active connections... Any ideas?
Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 07:59:37 AM

I want to ask for my coins but i'm stuck on block 156 with 5 active connections... Any ideas?

You are not stuck, it takes some time to fully sync. Just wait a little bit. Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: