Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:59:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BarneysFarmShop.com BTC SCAM Alert  (Read 518 times)
garthkiser (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:24:02 AM

I sent .33 BTC. The products never arrived and customer service could provide no proof of shipping, even though I also paid for tracking. They took my BTC in exchange for nothing, not even an explanation or apology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:40:57 AM

Damn scammers. They never stop. They will do anything to scam a few dollars.... I think they dont have a soul..... Thanks for the heads up. I have noted them down in my great book of scams. I keep a close eye on them...  Angry
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 05:30:54 AM

Hadn't hear of this site yet, but ty for the warning. Will take a closer look Smiley
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:13:21 AM

Hi

I'm not defending them at all but just to let you know that Barney's Farm is a long established seedbank with good reputation in the industry.

If you paid for tracked shipping then they have to provide you a shipping number. If they can't provide a shipping number which was paid for you are entitled to a refund.

Have you tried all methods of communication with them and asked them to put things right?

Sorry you have lost out - If you need anything in future try using a trusted forum member on here  Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:06:24 AM

I sent .33 BTC. The products never arrived and customer service could provide no proof of shipping, even though I also paid for tracking. They took my BTC in exchange for nothing, not even an explanation or apology.
can you provide proof such as screenshots of conversation with customer support, txid, etc? right now all you have is a claim. also, move this to scam accusations.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
DiFranco

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:07:00 AM

What did you order? Seeds? Maybe they got caught up in customs. What country are you in? Attitude seedbank accepts bitcoin as well and is very trusted if you wanted to use them instead next time.

can you provide proof such as screenshots of conversation with customer support, txid, etc? right now all you have is a claim. also, move this to scam accusations.

Yes provide all evidence. Without it it's just a hollow accusation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: