Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:39:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451524 times)
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:59:55 PM

damm, very sad for Sassuolo (and for me parlay), at 86 minutes win for 2-0 and in 4 minutes Rapid Vienna score two times and draw for 2-2
now i think to bet inter win, have odds 4,5 and can't lose forever
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3217

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 09:07:15 PM

What the flying fuck, Fenerbahce just scored the most awesomest goal in the first minute of the game against Manchester United. Hands down best goal of the year. If you don't watch this goal, you will miss a lot as a football fan.

It was like Captain Tsubasa all over again.

all of three goals are very beautiful. Second Fenerbahce goals I think is De Gea fault underestimate.
Wayne Rooney shows the class, but it is not enough. United have big problem with scoring a goal

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:43:48 PM

What the flying fuck, Fenerbahce just scored the most awesomest goal in the first minute of the game against Manchester United. Hands down best goal of the year. If you don't watch this goal, you will miss a lot as a football fan.

all of three goals are very beautiful. Second Fenerbahce goals I think is De Gea fault underestimate.
Wayne Rooney shows the class, but it is not enough. United have big problem with scoring a goal
If Man Utd want to achieve some good position in Premium league then they must solve this problem otherwise they are going down and out which will be not good for them financially
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:49:40 PM

This is shocking to see Manchester United is down by a goal there, Fenerbahce is playing offensive so now it is leading there.
Fenerbahce found so amazing 2 goals and first goal was fantastic ,  really it will be the best goal this season in this year also Rooney 's gool was so fantastic too . I hope eveybody can watch this fantastic goals .Good night.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:15:09 PM

This is shocking to see Manchester United is down by a goal there, Fenerbahce is playing offensive so now it is leading there.
Fenerbahce found so amazing 2 goals and first goal was fantastic ,  really it will be the best goal this season in this year also Rooney 's gool was so fantastic too . I hope eveybody can watch this fantastic goals .Good night.
yeah all of the three goals in the match were amazing i think Fenerbahce could made Manchester united humiliated more with more goals that they can score them i think the worst decision that Mourinho did is that he played Rojo and Blind togerther especialy Rojo as he was not a regular since they brought him in and they propably they should pared Blind with Jones or carrick atleast he can play with his right leg.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:10:39 AM

What is going on with Man United?  Not only will they lose a good manager, but they will also lose good players if they fail yet again to get in the Champions League.  And even if they have all the money to acquire any player, I don't think they will get the players they want after this season if it ends up as another failure.  Maybe it's United's turn to become like Liverpool, losing their dominance and just let the cup drought take its course...?

What do you guys think?  I would like to hear your opinions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:31:33 AM

I think it was a mistake to sign such expensive players like Pogba and Ibrahimovich. It should have been a better idea to clear up the old players from the LVG era and find new young talents that after a couple of seasons will be the backbone of this team. Mourinho is trying to patch up the situation with old and experienced players like Rooney and Ibrahimovicha and evidently it's not working. Martial is inconsistent at best and Rashford is the only impressive young player United have at the moment. Mourinho needs to radically build a new roster or he might be setting himself up for a failure.

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:44:46 AM

I think it was a mistake to sign such expensive players like Pogba and Ibrahimovich.

It was a mistake to sign pogba and unless you dont know , they got ibrahimovic from free transfer and he is quite good to be honest. Mourinho definitely needs to be sacked as he is the main source of the problem, it was just crazy that manchester united decided to hire him after he was sacked by chelsea
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:51:31 AM

What is going on with Man United?  Not only will they lose a good manager, but they will also lose good players if they fail yet again to get in the Champions League.  And even if they have all the money to acquire any player, I don't think they will get the players they want after this season if it ends up as another failure.  Maybe it's United's turn to become like Liverpool, losing their dominance and just let the cup drought take its course...?

I bet a lot good players will refuse to join Manchester United if Manchester United failed to reach Champions League next season. Nowadays, MU has unstable performance and I am affraid if this will continue untill the end of the season. And at the other side, it seems Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool already found their best strategy at EPL and this is the other challenge for MU. But, still plenty of games to be played and I wish MU will find they good strategy and can compete to be the best three in the EPL this season.

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:09:14 AM

Nowadays, MU has unstable performance and I am affraid if this will continue untill the end of the season.

It will if the coach is still mourinho. at the very least they will ended up as top 7 however that doesnt really a guarantee and it will totally depends on few of their next game ahead, if they cant really win anything at all then it will be a disaster because they wont be able to cover their expenses and all the players wage
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:58:10 AM

with upcoming Europe league matches tonight i will pick these matches for bets

Schalke - Krasnodar -- Schalke won last game in Russian so how i dont think they will have problem playing home win Schalke
Fiorentina - Liberec -- Same as up mentioned Fiorentina won away now playing home and they wont take any chances win Fiorentina
Southampton - Inter -- in this game I will play double bet under 2.5 goals and win Southampton, think they can do it and they have good team for this

im happy with my income last night i got 3 out of 4 bets on 3 games
bad was me playing on goals on last game didnt really expect to see 3 goals but you can win all matches all the time

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:59:15 AM

i had bad feeling that Manchester United will not dominance anymore at EPL and i think yesterday was poor performance from them and too many mistake from Manchester United players even second goal was happened because of De Gea mistake he didn't do anything when the ball rolled into the wicket and basically Manchester United has been humiliated by Fenerbahce
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:36:54 AM

manchester united is lost once again. I don't know why this situation is hapenning to them. The squad is superbly wonderful, the coach is one of the best coach in this decade. With the super squad and super manager, there is no reason for them to get this bad situation. They should be win this tournament easily, not like this.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:44:24 AM

Manchester United once again failed so badly with very expensive line up Fenerbahce was superb and played very managed game with advantage of home ground, but it was good pick to place bet on over 2.5 goals, this is worry situation for Manchester United to think about their game strategy and they to make more clear mind what they want from this league.
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:10:46 AM

i had bad feeling that Manchester United will not dominance anymore at EPL and i think yesterday was poor performance from them and too many mistake from Manchester United players even second goal was happened because of De Gea mistake he didn't do anything when the ball rolled into the wicket and basically Manchester United has been humiliated by Fenerbahce

Yet they said they have the best goalkeeper in the Primer league and probably the best in world too. De Gea just stood there watched that goal go in, that free kick is not too fast to be catch, at least try to jump man~ The only goal from Man United came from Wayne Rooney and they was tried so hard to drop him. Hope Paul Pogba injury isn't serious, they need him in premier league before the international break.
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:26:44 AM

I was very doubtful about Manchester United and as expected it lost this match there. I was with Anderlecht got high odds for it when it was on home ground. It played hugely entertained scored 6 goals against Mainz. I enjoyed this encounter to see rain of goals there.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:10:01 PM

yeah the situation is almost like liverpool a few years a go when they failed in almost all competition, they get so hard to sign a star player and just sign an average player. Just Coutinho, an average player who became the most successful player who joined liverpool in a hard situation. But now Liverpool seems like back to their best under Klopp. But still not sign a super star. Klopp made a superstars.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:11:59 PM

Fenerbahce vs Manchester United I think this clash will be tough for both teams because Manchester United will be away into this match and there is good chance for Fenerbahce to save this match by playing on home ground, I have my bet on Fenerbahce home or draw.

I don't agree that much with such logic. I have a different view because last game before 2 weeks Manchester United won 4-0 so it will be very difficult for Fenerbahce to hold a draw tonight unless Manchester United screws up very badly. I think they can assure another narrow win tonight although when playing away in Turkey is never that easy.

Although it was very risky but it was worth to it to place bet on Fenerbahce +0.5, it won this match with their surprising strategy and took down Manchester United there easily, I really enjoyed this match because my money on it and Fenerbahce made me so happy even more than that.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:07:10 PM

with upcoming Europe league matches tonight i will pick these matches for bets

Schalke - Krasnodar -- Schalke won last game in Russian so how i dont think they will have problem playing home win Schalke
Fiorentina - Liberec -- Same as up mentioned Fiorentina won away now playing home and they wont take any chances win Fiorentina
Southampton - Inter -- in this game I will play double bet under 2.5 goals and win Southampton, think they can do it and they have good team for this

im happy with my income last night i got 3 out of 4 bets on 3 games
bad was me playing on goals on last game didnt really expect to see 3 goals but you can win all matches all the time
Inter isn't good shape currently after sacked their coach the conditions from them still not change and their positions at the bottom of standings Group K with 3 times loses and very surprising that middle team such as Southampton could beat Inter after seeing this results i'm doubt Inter would go to next round
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:36:44 PM

yeah the situation is almost like liverpool a few years a go when they failed in almost all competition, they get so hard to sign a star player and just sign an average player. Just Coutinho, an average player who became the most successful player who joined liverpool in a hard situation. But now Liverpool seems like back to their best under Klopp. But still not sign a super star. Klopp made a superstars.

There were alot of team that actually performed badly last night however the main highlight seems to be always manchester united. They dont really deserve to be the highlight just because financially they are much better than the other as that doesnt really guarantee their performance of course
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: