Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:10:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 [448] 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451524 times)
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:37:35 PM

Leicester City have no chances of achieving anything substantial in this season of the Premier League. I don't even think that they have any chances of getting in the top 5 spots. The best they could do this season is to not get relegated. Last season was an odd one and Leicester City just got very, very lucky that's all. I bet they will be focusing more on the Champions League.

That's a hard proposition and the best they can do in the CL might be to get in up to the quarter finals.  The best thing they can do right now is to concentrate in the League Cup, if they're still in it as I haven't been following it, and the FA Cup.  And maybe at least try to finish in the top 10 in the EPL or maybe get in the Europa League spots would be a good achievement for them this season.  Let's face it, last season was a fluke.
i always believe on something like miracle , last season leicester prove it by won the english premier league unexpectedly. they could repeat it on different story , champions league! nothing impossible , especially when we are talking about football right?
I believe also, until now one of the miracle was come true. Need 1 point to big 16 will come on a week again. I sure BPL champions is more difficult than Europe champions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin0916

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:39:02 PM

Leicester City have no chances of achieving anything substantial in this season of the Premier League. I don't even think that they have any chances of getting in the top 5 spots. The best they could do this season is to not get relegated. Last season was an odd one and Leicester City just got very, very lucky that's all. I bet they will be focusing more on the Champions League.

That's a hard proposition and the best they can do in the CL might be to get in up to the quarter finals.  The best thing they can do right now is to concentrate in the League Cup, if they're still in it as I haven't been following it, and the FA Cup.  And maybe at least try to finish in the top 10 in the EPL or maybe get in the Europa League spots would be a good achievement for them this season.  Let's face it, last season was a fluke.
i always believe on something like miracle , last season leicester prove it by won the english premier league unexpectedly. they could repeat it on different story , champions league! nothing impossible , especially when we are talking about football right?
I believe also, until now one of the miracle was come true. Need 1 point to big 16 will come on a week again. I sure BPL champions is more difficult than Europe champions.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:40:25 AM

I can't see them getting past the 1/4 final of the CL to be honest. It was a miracle that they won the PL title last season, I still can't believe it.

Yeah same here.  But I'm open to the idea that maybe, just maybe they can make it to the finals.  I mean how great would that be for the fans, right?  Not just the LCFC fans, but for all of football as well.  Seeing an underdog story unveil for real in your favorite sport is priceless.

That being said, miracles don't happen all the time.  And in Ranieri's case, it won't happen every year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:54:53 AM

I can't see them getting past the 1/4 final of the CL to be honest. It was a miracle that they won the PL title last season, I still can't believe it.

Yeah same here.  But I'm open to the idea that maybe, just maybe they can make it to the finals.  I mean how great would that be for the fans, right?  Not just the LCFC fans, but for all of football as well.  Seeing an underdog story unveil for real in your favorite sport is priceless.

That being said, miracles don't happen all the time.  And in Ranieri's case, it won't happen every year.
every effort must be done Ranieri and his team to get good achievements this season in the Champions League, the chance to play in this competition is not easy for all the team, because only the team with the strongest one who can play in this competition, so with this they will take advantage of the opportunity this rare.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:30:27 PM

That's a hard proposition and the best they can do in the CL might be to get in up to the quarter finals.  The best thing they can do right now is to concentrate in the League Cup, if they're still in it as I haven't been following it, and the FA Cup.  And maybe at least try to finish in the top 10 in the EPL or maybe get in the Europa League spots would be a good achievement for them this season.  Let's face it, last season was a fluke.

You know I would honestly love to be proven wrong in this case.  But I just don't see it happening.  They will be going up against clubs like Bayern, Dortmund, PSG, Juventus, Real and Barca.  Not even Man City can pull a miracle against them.

But who knows, it's a different format, they might make if somehow.  Just like that year when Chelsea won the CL under Di Matteo.  I kept laughing when Torres scored a goal against Barca of all teams.  Cheesy
aaand there is still a possibility big teams eliminated in early stage like in quarter final then it would make leicester way to reach the final and even win the champions league title, more than possible isn't it? come on man this is football, something beautiful always created and happened time to time .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:05:04 PM

Who win the Champion's League? (updated)

Barcelona        at quote@4.00
Bayern Munich at quote@4.50
Real Madrid     at quote@6.50
Manc. City       at quote@11.00
At. Madrid       at quote@11.00
B. Dortmund   at quote@13.00
Juventus         at quote@15.00
Arsenal           at quote@20.00
Psg                 at quote@24.00
Leicester         at quote@35.00
Napoli             at quote@50.00
Sevilla            at quote@50.00

my favorite is the Bayern!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Globb0
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053

Free spirit

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:49:57 PM

Think I might get a few quid on PSG
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:00:53 PM

Currently At Madrid and Manchester City also have some good chances to win this year so putting some money on them is also not bad at all but still Bayern and Real Madrid first choice 
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:35:42 PM

Currently At Madrid and Manchester City also have some good chances to win this year so putting some money on them is also not bad at all but still Bayern and Real Madrid first choice 
although almost everyone thought that the competition will win the Champions League this season is Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, and Barcelona. but I still will support Juventus to become a champion, because they are very decent compared to others. the consistency of the game they should be balanced with the achievements.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:17:06 AM

You know what, I'll follow you on this bet.  Unai Emery has won the Europa League three years in a row, so it shows that he's good in competing with this type of format.  With a bit of luck on the draw at the KO stages and the quarters, they could go in the semis easy.  There's also the "lagging behind" the league factor.  The minute it's practically impossible for them to win Ligue 1, they would put all their focus on the CL.  It's a good bet imho.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:00:03 AM

You know what, I'll follow you on this bet.  Unai Emery has won the Europa League three years in a row, so it shows that he's good in competing with this type of format.  With a bit of luck on the draw at the KO stages and the quarters, they could go in the semis easy.  There's also the "lagging behind" the league factor.  The minute it's practically impossible for them to win Ligue 1, they would put all their focus on the CL.  It's a good bet imho.
Good luck with that, tokeweed. Their chance is pretty good with a nice odds @27 and with their current squads, they deserve to win UCL. But instead of them, I prefer Man City. No team could beat Barcelona and scoring 3 goals against them in last few seasons except Man City lol. The only teams I support in Champions League are just Real Madrid and the team(s) that beat Barcelona Grin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:53:01 AM

Good luck with that, tokeweed. Their chance is pretty good with a nice odds @27 and with their current squads, they deserve to win UCL. But instead of them, I prefer Man City. No team could beat Barcelona and scoring 3 goals against them in last few seasons except Man City lol. The only teams I support in Champions League are just Real Madrid and the team(s) that beat Barcelona Grin.

Haha.  Grin  Betting on City is a given, just like you betting on Real.  Anyway I was tempted with the PSG bet so I decided to bet small and see how it goes.  Unai Emery can pull another rabbit out of the hat here since he's so good with the tournament format.  I'm hoping for PSG to lose points at Ligue 1 so they will concentrate on the CL more.  Their squad is good enough to pull it off.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Liad.Services

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:28:05 AM

Haha.  Grin  Betting on City is a given, just like you betting on Real.  Anyway I was tempted with the PSG bet so I decided to bet small and see how it goes.  Unai Emery can pull another rabbit out of the hat here since he's so good with the tournament format.  I'm hoping for PSG to lose points at Ligue 1 so they will concentrate on the CL more.  Their squad is good enough to pull it off.
Paris Saint Gemain's preformance recently was not as I expected,that is one of the reasons that I am not going to bet on them.
I think that betting on goals spread is much better as they usually score low which make it easy to predict under 3 goals at their games.
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 08:43:27 AM

Ah I forgot that you are a fan of Man City lol. I dont have any idea about Unai Emery. Like you said, he is not too good in league but really amazing in European tournament. Look at how bad Sevilla performance under him in La Liga last few seasons, but he could made Sevilla won Europa League for 3 times in a row. And same thing is happening to PSG now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:02:26 PM

My favorites to win the Champions league this year are Bayern Munich and Manchester City. I like Borussia Dortmund as well but I am not sure if they have a deep enough squad to play well both in the Cl and the Bundesliga. However Juventus and PSG could always be a nice surprise in this tournament and I wouldn't write them off the list of possible finalists, too. The reign of Spanish clubs has to end sooner or later, right?  Grin

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:27:20 PM

Paris Saint Gemain's preformance recently was not as I expected,that is one of the reasons that I am not going to bet on them.
I think that betting on goals spread is much better as they usually score low which make it easy to predict under 3 goals at their games.

because currently still group phase so basically all teams which will go to the next round have equal opportunity to win the trophy and PSG also have it indeed pretty heavy to reach the final match because there are several teams with a good history during their participant on champion league such as Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich but Nothing is impossible in this world even Greece could able to be the champion of Euro cup or Leicester City also be the champion of EPL but one more important thing to got champion league trophy besides skill and strategy luck also necessary here
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:32:05 PM

My favorites to win the Champions league this year are Bayern Munich and Manchester City. I like Borussia Dortmund as well but I am not sure if they have a deep enough squad to play well both in the Cl and the Bundesliga. However Juventus and PSG could always be a nice surprise in this tournament and I wouldn't write them off the list of possible finalists, too. The reign of Spanish clubs has to end sooner or later, right?  Grin
Yeah the Spanish teams reign would end, but not in short time imo. I guess in next 5 seasons, there will always be at least one Spanish team in semifinal stage even final match.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:59:08 AM

Yeah the Spanish teams reign would end, but not in short time imo. I guess in next 5 seasons, there will always be at least one Spanish team in semifinal stage even final match.
I hope that the dominance of the Spanish League team in the Champions League will end. semi-final match will be more exciting and thrilling if filled in by each large team of Serie A, Premier League, Spanish League and French League.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:52:55 AM

I hope that the dominance of the Spanish League team in the Champions League will end. semi-final match will be more exciting and thrilling if filled in by each large team of Serie A, Premier League, Spanish League and French League.

Unfortunately the team of Premier unable to compete in the champions League  Cheesy beginning they played well but failed to semi-finals
Like it or not we will see the dominance of a team of laliga FBC , RM , AM 2 of these names will be in the quarter-finals.
Another team with a chance of Bundesliga and SerieA Ligue1 and premier  not on the list IMO  Cool

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:58:09 AM

I don't mind it.  As long as Real and Barca are dominant forces they have every right to reach the semis every year.  This would be a good thing for the other clubs in Europe because they would have to challenge them for that dominance.  Real and Barca have set the bar up in all of football, it's for the other clubs' job to reach and try to surpass it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 [448] 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: