Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:13:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 [461] 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451530 times)
Bigdan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:58:30 PM

Hope Manchester United will not disappoint, I have half of my monthly salary on you hoping to make a 50% return. Guys don't fail me. Keep up the good work!!!!!
Carpeaux

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 09:47:57 PM

3-0

game is over by now

you won't lose half of your wage
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 10:05:45 PM

3-0

game is over by now

the game ended with 4-0 and that is unexpected for them maybe because they didn't concede goals  or they scored 4 goals in one game but the thing that helped united to get this results is DeGea saves earlier in the game also Feyenoord got their main defenders injured and the replacements were not goid enough against United
Bigdan

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 10:29:01 PM

3-0

game is over by now

Glory glory Man united, Glory glory Man united, Glory glory Man united, As the reds go marching up up up! I'm the happiest man on earth. Had a serious debt issue so I decided to stake half my salary on a 1.5 odd and that's more than enough to wipe my debt. I know it's a big risk though and i wouldn't know how I could have covered this up but I'm grateful to God and United for the 4-0 demolition.
Bigdan

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 10:31:50 PM

3-0

game is over by now

the game ended with 4-0 and that is unexpected for them maybe because they didn't concede goals  or they scored 4 goals in one game but the thing that helped united to get this results is DeGea saves earlier in the game also Feyenoord got their main defenders injured and the replacements were not goid enough against United

Precisely bro, I don't know how I feel but I'm elated about my 50% return
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 10:50:17 PM

Manchester United really performed brilliantly, they made four goals into the opponent's goal. This makes Manchester United through to the next round.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 11:50:52 PM

3-0

game is over by now

Glory glory Man united, Glory glory Man united, Glory glory Man united, As the reds go marching up up up! I'm the happiest man on earth. Had a serious debt issue so I decided to stake half my salary on a 1.5 odd and that's more than enough to wipe my debt. I know it's a big risk though and i wouldn't know how I could have covered this up but I'm grateful to God and United for the 4-0 demolition.
congrats on your winning , you almost get poor by this action ,
remember to don't go all in or it will be more hurt than dead slowly ,
nowadays we are so rare to see manchester united win with that big score ,
the image of manchester united as big team dissapeared , i believe most people bet against manchester united .
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:21:46 AM

3-0

game is over by now

You are one brave man betting half your lively hood on a game.
You must really believe in them to do that sort of thing.
If I bet on this game I would not be eating for the next two weeks.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:07:36 AM

Manchester United really performed brilliantly, they made four goals into the opponent's goal. This makes Manchester United through to the next round.

Yeah, as i expected Manchester United win with many goals on this match against Feyenoord. Play at Old Trafford is really a big advantage for Man United. Actually i'm not expected Feyenoord can't make a single goal on this match. Good job for Man United.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
BlokF4No27

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 03:04:05 AM

Yeah, as i expected Manchester United win with many goals on this match against Feyenoord. Play at Old Trafford is really a big advantage for Man United. Actually i'm not expected Feyenoord can't make a single goal on this match. Good job for Man United.
Manchester United is indeed great when playing in Old Trafford, another BPL team Southampton loss again, it is worrying, in the last game must win in order to qualify for the knock out phase
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:52:48 AM

I see that United had a good game.  Grin  I didn't watch the game live as I was out for dinner with friends.  I saw the highlights and I'm not too sure how Miki performed.  And I'm too lazy to watch the whole replay now that I know the results.  I would rather ask you guys.  How did Miki play?  Was he getting some of his BVB form back?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:20:27 AM

It was an advantage for them however not only because they were playing in their old trafford however they performed quite well yesterday esoecially rooney  and juan mata both of them didnt fail to surprise me. It was totally a good game and I havent see them play like that lately
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:21:15 AM

Are you sure? Lets see the the recent positions on the group table and the last matches of the group.
1. Fenerbache 10points
2. Manc Utd      9points
3. Feyenord       7points
4. Zorya             2points

Last Matches :
Feyenord vs Fenerbache
Zorya vs Manc Utd

Manchester is not go to the next round yet, there is still a chance for Feyenord to take the ticket for the next round. If Manchester lost against Zorya and Feyenord win against Fenerbache then Feyenord will have 10 points the same as Fenerbache, on other side MU (in case they lose) their points is stay at 9. Means that Fenerbache and Feyenord will go to the next round.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:43:29 AM

Are you sure? Lets see the the recent positions on the group table and the last matches of the group.
1. Fenerbache 10points
2. Manc Utd      9points

Last Matches :
Feyenord vs Fenerbache
Zorya vs Manc Utd

Manchester is not go to the next round yet, there is still a chance for Feyenord to take the ticket for the next round. If Manchester lost against Zorya and Feyenord win against Fenerbache then Feyenord will have 10 points the same as Fenerbache, on other side MU (in case they lose) their points is stay at 9. Means that Fenerbache and Feyenord will go to the next round.

Yes you are right. Manchester United will fail to go to the next stage if they lost at Zorya's home and Feyenord can beat Fenerbache at home. But, the possibility for that scenario to happen is very low since Zorya is the weakest team in this group. I bet Manchester United can handle the next game easily and even they failed to win the game, draw result will be enough for them to continue to the next stage cause they have the biggest goal difference among the other teams. So, for example the three teams, Fenerbache, MU and Feyenord have same points(10 points) Manchester United will be safe.

Bigdan

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:45:35 AM

3-0

game is over by now

congrats on your winning , you almost get poor by this action ,
remember to don't go all in or it will be more hurt than dead slowly ,
nowadays we are so rare to see manchester united win with that big score ,
the image of manchester united as big team dissapeared , i believe most people bet against manchester united .

You're right bro, I wouldn't risk that on any day but I just felt it. It was an inherent feeling that pushed me. I'm so happy and battled insomnia all night. Now I have to get up and go settle off my debt before I head to work.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:07:58 AM

I see that United had a good game.  Grin  I didn't watch the game live as I was out for dinner with friends.  I saw the highlights and I'm not too sure how Miki performed.  And I'm too lazy to watch the whole replay now that I know the results.  I would rather ask you guys.  How did Miki play?  Was he getting some of his BVB form back?
Mkhitaryan won the man of the match, got the vote from the fans and well deserved as well. He does not involved in any of those goals, but his dynamic skill and passes played a part of the victory. But this match big highlight is about Rooney, he scored 39th European goals and equaling Van Nistelrooy record, need 2 more goals to breaking Bobby Charlton's 249th club scoring record, big motivation for Rooney to keep on form.
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:58:42 AM

Mkhitaryan won the man of the match, got the vote from the fans and well deserved as well. He does not involved in any of those goals, but his dynamic skill and passes played a part of the victory. But this match big highlight is about Rooney, he scored 39th European goals and equaling Van Nistelrooy record, need 2 more goals to breaking Bobby Charlton's 249th club scoring record, big motivation for Rooney to keep on form.

I also liked the plays he did, almost all of his passes went through the Enemy's defense and reached the destination.
Wayne Rooney is not at his best period of career, but he had some good performance this time.

It was a pretty fun game to watch, next week better games in my opinion, can't wait.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:25:31 AM

1. Fenerbache 10points
2. Manc Utd      9points

Last Matches :
Feyenord vs Fenerbache
Zorya vs Manc Utd

Yes you are right. Manchester United will fail to go to the next stage if they lost at Zorya's home and Feyenord can beat Fenerbache at home. But, the possibility for that scenario to happen is very low since Zorya is the weakest team in this group. I bet Manchester United can handle the next game easily and even they failed to win the game, draw result will be enough for them to continue to the next stage cause they have the biggest goal difference among the other teams. So, for example the three teams, Fenerbache, MU and Feyenord have same points(10 points) Manchester United will be safe.

well this group is particularly good and last match will be decider all 3 team can go true
Feyenord if win Fener with 2+ goals can pass with Fener if MNU lost and then MNU need only one point
this is very interesting and can wait to see last round

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:26:39 AM

Cool, I hope he starts this weekend vs West Ham as well.  I may not like United much but I like some of their players, especially Miki who I was hopeful would transfer to any EPL club.  Turned out it was United.  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BTCyuan$euro

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:59:55 PM

Great performance from Man United. They can't play all the time like this in Europa League ?
Pages: « 1 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 [461] 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: