Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:52:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451530 times)
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 03:33:35 PM

Glory glory Man united, Glory glory Man united, Glory glory Man united, As the reds go marching up up up! I'm the happiest man on earth. Had a serious debt issue so I decided to stake half my salary on a 1.5 odd and that's more than enough to wipe my debt. I know it's a big risk though and i wouldn't know how I could have covered this up but I'm grateful to God and United for the 4-0 demolition.
Even tho you won your bet, thats really risky dude, you even was being on debt issue. Your action could be more serious if you lost, especially when you use half of your salary. Well its up to you anw, and you have your own right to do that. There would be a chance that you could repeat it again if you are in same situation in future.
Btw, congrats man, Man United really deserved to win. I see the change by Man United after Mou put Carrick into line up formation. Not sure why, but when Carrick playing as starting line up player, MU mostly got positive results.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 03:55:42 PM

3-0

game is over by now

you won't lose half of your wage

Glory glory Man united, Glory glory Man united, Glory glory Man united, As the reds go marching up up up! I'm the happiest man on earth. Had a serious debt issue so I decided to stake half my salary on a 1.5 odd and that's more than enough to wipe my debt. I know it's a big risk though and i wouldn't know how I could have covered this up but I'm grateful to God and United for the 4-0 demolition.
all what you did is very brave because putting half of your salary is very risky for this match but looks like you deserve for those big winning and regarding the match i was also predict Manchester United will win but i wasn't thought with high scores and perhaps the odds for them is not really high but this is easy money and i'm sure most people got profit from this match
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:15:50 PM

Manchester United really performed brilliantly, they made four goals into the opponent's goal. This makes Manchester United through to the next round.

Are you sure? Lets see the the recent positions on the group table and the last matches of the group.
1. Fenerbache 10points
2. Manc Utd      9points
3. Feyenord       7points
4. Zorya             2points

Last Matches :
Feyenord vs Fenerbache
Zorya vs Manc Utd

Manchester is not go to the next round yet, there is still a chance for Feyenord to take the ticket for the next round. If Manchester lost against Zorya and Feyenord win against Fenerbache then Feyenord will have 10 points the same as Fenerbache, on other side MU (in case they lose) their points is stay at 9. Means that Fenerbache and Feyenord will go to the next round.

Lets think straight with this, zorya is quite a bad team and if manchester united could perform like their last game in europa league then there is no way that they are going to lose against zorya. There is always some possibility for Zorya to win however it is almost close to nothing so there is no need to be paranoid about it
Bigdan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:36:39 PM

Even tho you won your bet, thats really risky dude, you even was being on debt issue. Your action could be more serious if you lost, especially when you use half of your salary. Well its up to you anw, and you have your own right to do that. There would be a chance that you could repeat it again if you are in same situation in future.
Btw, congrats man, Man United really deserved to win. I see the change by Man United after Mou put Carrick into line up formation. Not sure why, but when Carrick playing as starting line up player, MU mostly got positive results.

Thanks bro, but I don't think I'd repeat that next time. Like I said I just had that positive feeling I didn't think before I did that else I might probably had backed down but I was driven by this positive energy and the boys did the business. I agree Carrick seems to be the winning panacea.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:43:29 PM

Manchester United really performed brilliantly, they made four goals into the opponent's goal. This makes Manchester United through to the next round.

Are you sure? Lets see the the recent positions on the group table and the last matches of the group.
1. Fenerbache 10points
2. Manc Utd      9points
3. Feyenord       7points
4. Zorya             2points

Last Matches :
Feyenord vs Fenerbache
Zorya vs Manc Utd

Manchester is not go to the next round yet, there is still a chance for Feyenord to take the ticket for the next round. If Manchester lost against Zorya and Feyenord win against Fenerbache then Feyenord will have 10 points the same as Fenerbache, on other side MU (in case they lose) their points is stay at 9. Means that Fenerbache and Feyenord will go to the next round.

Lets think straight with this, zorya is quite a bad team and if manchester united could perform like their last game in europa league then there is no way that they are going to lose against zorya. There is always some possibility for Zorya to win however it is almost close to nothing so there is no need to be paranoid about it

This group is to interesting but I must say i didn't expect that MNU will win with 4 goals
interesting last games will be who wins goes in next round

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Lahmar

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 01:16:50 AM

1. Fenerbache 10points
2. Manc Utd      9points

Last Matches :
Feyenord vs Fenerbache
Zorya vs Manc Utd

This group is to interesting but I must say i didn't expect that MNU will win with 4 goals
yeah it was not expected from them to score 4 goals because they lost the away game against Feyenord  without even scoring a goal but they had to win this game if they wanted to stay in the competition and they will definitely go to the next stage as their game against Zorya should be in their hands and Feyenord must win if they want to qualify
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:52:18 AM

Thanks bro, but I don't think I'd repeat that next time. Like I said I just had that positive feeling I didn't think before I did that else I might probably had backed down but I was driven by this positive energy and the boys did the business. I agree Carrick seems to be the winning panacea.
You should thank Mourinho anw, he just saved you from debt issue Grin Yeah I sometimes believe that positive energy too, it made me won my bet several times lol. But surely I didnt use my salary for that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:09:55 AM

It was not expected from them to score 4 goals because they lost the away game against Feyenord  without even scoring a goal but they had to win this game

It was expected of them actually, they cant really keep on losing everytime. I dont really want to put my hopes up for them however as a fans i will keep on supporting them either in hard time or glory time. This might be the time that they pull off a comeback , their performance has keep on getting better
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:47:28 AM

1. Fenerbache 10points
2. Manc Utd      9points

Last Matches :
Feyenord vs Fenerbache
Zorya vs Manc Utd

yeah it was not expected from them to score 4 goals because they lost the away game against Feyenord  without even scoring a goal but they had to win this game if they wanted to stay in the competition and they will definitely go to the next stage as their game against Zorya should be in their hands and Feyenord must win if they want to qualify
Yeah I agree with you, they are a pretty unstable team, I do not suggest you to bet on them or to bet against them as it is really hard to predict who is going to win at this games as they can lose to a team and then win it 5-0.
Just bet on the underdog and you will be fine Tongue
hasiramasenju
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:32:03 PM

1. Fenerbache 10points
2. Manc Utd      9points

Last Matches :
Feyenord vs Fenerbache
Zorya vs Manc Utd

manchester united must be cautious for zorya because on the first legs manchester united only able to win 1-0 against this team even at the time they playing at home ground and during play at europe league for away match manchester united has poor performance and several times lost so even though zorya only have 2 points currently but if manchester united draw or even lost i doubt they will go to next round
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:56:23 PM

manchester united must be cautious for zorya because on the first legs manchester united only able to win 1-0 against this team even at the time they playing at home ground and during play at europe league for away match manchester united has poor performance and several times lost so even though zorya only have 2 points currently but if manchester united draw or even lost i doubt they will go to next round
I think there is nothing to be worry, since Zorya never got any single winning on their home ground, but surprisingly, they got all of those home games with draw result. Man United just need 1 more point to make them qualify to next round, so statistically its not a big task. I just feel Man United playing better since Mourinho put Jones and Carrick into line up formation.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:33:40 AM

1. Fenerbache 10points
2. Manc Utd      9points

Last Matches :
Feyenord vs Fenerbache
Zorya vs Manc Utd

Eventhough zorya is a tough opponent, I dont really think that they will lose. They are just one step closer in winning the game and get into the next stage of europa league. If you think that they are going to waste the opportunity to get this chance then you should think again, kindly almost nonsense at this point
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:13:04 AM

1. Fenerbache 10points
2. Manc Utd      9points

Last Matches :
Feyenord vs Fenerbache
Zorya vs Manc Utd

Eventhough zorya is a tough opponent, I dont really think that they will lose. They are just one step closer in winning the game and get into the next stage of europa league. If you think that they are going to waste the opportunity to get this chance then you should think again, kindly almost nonsense at this point
The opportunity is wide open to Zorya because Manchester United until now could not find his best game in both the Premier League and Europa League. I would bet that this match will end in a draw.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:35:15 AM

1. Fenerbache 10points
2. Manc Utd      9points

Last Matches :
Feyenord vs Fenerbache
Zorya vs Manc Utd

it's low chance indeed for manchester united to not get qulaified to next round as the worst scenario really hard to happened , zorya should win against manchester united and Feyenoord should win against fenerbahce. or at least zorya get draw at home and feyenord should win against fenerbahce with 9 goals winning margin to qualify.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
hasiramasenju
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:46:04 PM

I think there is nothing to be worry, since Zorya never got any single winning on their home ground, but surprisingly, they got all of those home games with draw result. Man United just need 1 more point to make them qualify to next round, so statistically its not a big task. I just feel Man United playing better since Mourinho put Jones and Carrick into line up formation.
well if we compare from their current players that certainly zorya is nothing rather than manchester united but currently manchester united had unpredictable performance and i mean here that sometimes they were playing with awesome performance but often too they playing such as mediocre teams and yesterday is the latest performance from them that they even not able to win against west ham
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:51:50 PM

well if we compare from their current players that certainly zorya is nothing rather than manchester united but currently manchester united had unpredictable performance and i mean here that sometimes they were playing with awesome performance but often too they playing such as mediocre teams and yesterday is the latest performance from them that they even not able to win against west ham

Have some faith in them and they will dissapoint you, underestimate them and they will win the game. Thats what I have experienced so far , whenever I doubt them in europa league they never failed to amaze me while they keep on dissapointing me league game. So when most people will have some faith in them because they are against zorya then they might dissapoint us once again
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:50:39 AM

Yap, we are free to think too confident that they will win and go to next round but we should see the reality where Manchester is still unstable team. Their last 2 matches certainly tells us about  it, so it is possible if they may fail on the last match against Zorya.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:51:19 AM

Seriously?  Zorya tough?  Are you people just saying that or do each one of you really mean it.  No way Man United is losing vs a club called Zorya.

I'm beginning to think some of you are using alt accounts and echo each other to make up a situation where an opinion of one is truly right.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
knyolku123

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:56:27 AM

Seriously? Zorya? Are you people just saying that or do each one of you really mean it. No way Man United is losing vs a club called Zorya.

I'm beginning to think some of you are using alt accounts and echo each other to make up a situation where an opinion of one is truly right.
I think Manchester United will get an easy win if all players United have more focus and have a lucky to win this match. Ibrahimovic and other player have much chance to win and can goes to knockout system Europa league.
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:04:45 PM

Seriously?  Zorya tough?  Are you people just saying that or do each one of you really mean it.  No way Man United is losing vs a club called Zorya.

Lol be calm tokeweed. I also think Man United wont lose by Zorya. But based on the inconsistency performance by Man United in last few seasons, it's not a surprising thing when we hear many people doubt on Man United, even when they playing against small team. Honestly I'm bit hesitate to bet on Man United win on this match.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: