Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:44:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451532 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 10:52:07 PM

Disappointed about some upsetting results, btw there's a champions league last round and lots of teams rested players, tomorrow will be the same so take care boys, or will be a money wasting again!
I generally think that championship stages matches are a waste of money because the teams don't put all their best players for the match. Even the goal keepers are the substitutes! So how can you make a rational choice on which team will win if they don't use their best offensive and defensive players on the pitch?
I will not bet on these types of games ever again.

Early on they are worth trying to pick winners in the group stage but if a but later on if a team has already qualified for the knock stage then it is harder to pick as they might rest players and not really care about winning the game/s That's why I didn't place any bets tonight because it's hard to predict which teams would win. I think the best bets would have to be on goals over/under when there are games where the result doesn't really matter who wins or looses.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:14:31 PM

Dynamo Kiev already has scored 4 goals at half time. Now I am getting to be worried about my bet on both teams to score yes. There is still half more match remained but Besiktas has become so soft for Kiev that is illogical. It may not be able to score a single goal the way it is playing right at the moment.

very bad is besiktas performance
must win to can next stage, but is lost
and dynamo kiev, only ceremonial match because whatever reseult still is last rank
but still strong play

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:25:06 PM

Disappointed about some upsetting results, btw there's a champions league last round and lots of teams rested players, tomorrow will be the same so take care boys, or will be a money wasting again!
I generally think that championship stages matches are a waste of money because the teams don't put all their best players for the match. Even the goal keepers are the substitutes! So how can you make a rational choice on which team will win if they don't use their best offensive and defensive players on the pitch?
I will not bet on these types of games ever again.

Early on they are worth trying to pick winners in the group stage but if a but later on if a team has already qualified for the knock stage then it is harder to pick as they might rest players and not really care about winning the game/s That's why I didn't place any bets tonight because it's hard to predict which teams would win. I think the best bets would have to be on goals over/under when there are games where the result doesn't really matter who wins or looses.
Yes that is what i did too. And I lost on the very first goal for the one game that I picked. Roll Eyes
I will not be beating on these stage matches when building up to the finals match.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:46:16 PM

An exciting game tonight Benfica will face Napoli for qualifying to the next round , both teams have 8 pts in the first place in classement and Besiktas have 7 pts in the third place , it will be a game on fire ! i'm exciting to watch this game .

Napoli won the game and they qualified for the next round, It is almost obvious that they will win the game when the others has qualified for the next round and they havent. Benfica was a tough matchup for them and I didnt really expect them to win the game with only 1 goal difference in the game
saatana

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:46:45 PM

A good -1 or -2 handicap against Din Zagreb will be worth the money

Also Leicester won't lose
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:55:27 AM

A good -1 or -2 handicap against Din Zagreb will be worth the money

Also Leicester won't lose
Hope Leicester perfect. 2 best players in the match last night is Lucas Perez of Arsenal and Arda Turan from Barcelona. After becoming the champion of the group, it's time for Arsenal to the quarter finals after 6 times it always stopped in 1/8.
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:58:07 AM

An exciting game tonight Benfica will face Napoli for qualifying to the next round , both teams have 8 pts in the first place in classement and Besiktas have 7 pts in the third place , it will be a game on fire ! i'm exciting to watch this game .

Napoli won the game and they qualified for the next round, It is almost obvious that they will win the game when the others has qualified for the next round and they havent. Benfica was a tough matchup for them and I didnt really expect them to win the game with only 1 goal difference in the game

Yeah congrats for Napoli, they qualified to the champions league playoff and i think Benfica also qualify because Besiktas lose by Dynamo Kiev 6-0, it's really an unexpected result though. Paris SG and Man City match got draw, luckly i don't have any bet for this match.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:05:28 AM

One goal against Borussia Mönchengladbach, now make Lionel Messi being top scorers with 10 goals, truly a remarkable achievement, and of course the goals will continue to grow.
fiscorcle

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:36:21 AM

One goal against Borussia Mönchengladbach, now make Lionel Messi being top scorers with 10 goals, truly a remarkable achievement, and of course the goals will continue to grow.
Good going for this achievement for messi. Glad that he has something to strive for keeping this season.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:54:49 AM

Yeah congrats for Napoli, they qualified to the champions league playoff and i think Benfica also qualify because Besiktas lose by Dynamo Kiev 6-0, it's really an unexpected result though. Paris SG and Man City match got draw, luckly i don't have any bet for this match.
A tough group , all teams beat each other and have a close point.
but in the end besiktas who several times shocking napoli did not qualified because of very unlucky lost 6-0.
Benfica really have a good luck here, lost but qualified for next round.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:22:55 AM

no doubt, the top scorers this season will probably belong to Lionel Messi because until now Barcelona has been able to ensure that his team can qualify for the next phase which is the knock-out. achievement of goals Messi will continue to grow if Barcelona continues to win the game until the final fight later.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:32:42 AM

Very very disappointing performance from Paris S German . Man city played well but couldn't find a winning goal . I had parlay Man city win or draw along with PSG win but PSG didn't win and it was looking like they would loose the match till the end . Very poor performance .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:38:55 AM

I'm glad I held back with betting the over 2.5 goals on the City vs Celtic match.  It's quite disappointing that they weren't able to win but I'm happy seeing that Iheanacho goal.  He's looking more and more like Aguero out there in the pitch when he runs into the box.  But he still has a lot to do to get his game to a new level.  Anyhow, I'm still looking forward seeing him as the main striker while Aguero is out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:52:46 AM

I'm glad I held back with betting the over 2.5 goals on the City vs Celtic match.  It's quite disappointing that they weren't able to win but I'm happy seeing that Iheanacho goal.  He's looking more and more like Aguero out there in the pitch when he runs into the box.  But he still has a lot to do to get his game to a new level.  Anyhow, I'm still looking forward seeing him as the main striker while Aguero is out.

Both city and celtics knows that even if they win this game, there is nothing gained from it. Manchester city has qualified and celtic wont even get anything from this match even if they win the game ao the match is actually just a frriendly match as both team plays casually as a formality
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:58:08 AM

Last night matches had most unexpected result, from the draw result of PSG vs Ludogorets, PSV vs Rostov, and Man City vs Celtic to Besiktas that got two red cards and was beaten badly by Dynamo Kyiv. I lost much money on those matches Roll Eyes
So, from group A-D, the qualified teams to round of 16 are Arsenal, PSG, Napoli, Benfica, Barcelona, Man City, Atletico, and Bayern. Since Arsenal get 1st position and Bayern are runner up in their each group, then it seems both team will face each other again in round of 16 lol.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:25:43 AM

Last night matches had most unexpected result, from the draw result of PSG vs Ludogorets, PSV vs Rostov, and Man City vs Celtic to Besiktas that got two red cards and was beaten badly by Dynamo Kyiv. I lost much money on those matches Roll Eyes
So, from group A-D, the qualified teams to round of 16 are Arsenal, PSG, Napoli, Benfica, Barcelona, Man City, Atletico, and Bayern. Since Arsenal get 1st position and Bayern are runner up in their each group, then it seems both team will face each other again in round of 16 lol.

Actually it was not unexpected results, most teams play with no pressures because whatever the result will not change their position. Betting on moneyline of some teams that has no chances to change their position is risky.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:28:00 AM

For the games later, my bets are Bayer Leverkusen against AS Monaco will be under 2.5 goals, +111 and Porto against Leicester City, I bet for Leicester to win at money line, +988! That is a very tempting bet and I do not think Porto is really that good in the group stages if you compare them to Leicester.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:00:59 AM

What were games last night can believe that some shocking result were, Dynamo won over Besiktas that is huge surprise and PSV not scoring that so wanted 2 goals, PSG almost lost on home ground.

Today i will go for some games

Lyon - Sevilla -- this is interesting match cuz here Lyon need 2 goals to go in knockout of CL if they do so they will be second in group bet over 2.5 goals
Legia - Sporting -- this is interesting match to who wins stay in europe for winter, Sporting will be good with draw but Legia will go front out assault on then to try all or nothing bet both teams to score

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:09:04 AM

FC Porto vs Leicester City. Leicester City already qualified to the next round, the interesting is the odds for Leicester City is really big. I think i will try my luck by bet on Leicester ML for this match and for Real Madrid vs Dortmund, this is a tough match. Draw seems a fair result for both teams.
fiscorcle

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:17:36 AM

Even though I won't be betting on these matches,
which one do you think will win?
Real Madrid vs Dortmund?
Just for fun. Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: