Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:25:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451524 times)
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:34:36 PM

Here we go then, last 16.   

xx
Phil

Interesting fixtures,but will opt to watch how Arsenal will fare against Bayern Munchen or Barcelona against PSG. Real Madrid seems to be running their luck once again but I hope they get a real test next round.
After watching todays match Arsenal will get massacred by Bayern Munich when they meet up for the first match of the tournament.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:46:54 PM

Just shaking my head , it seems Real Madrid is paying UEFA a great deal, how come they are always given seemingly weak teams. It's been consistent for the past 4 years and I don't know what's happening at UEFA. When are we going to see Madrid play Bayern Munchen or Arsenal at this stage of the competition?Huh Sucks!!!
Lol. Yeah seems Real Madrid paid UEFA and Arsenal didnt.

Yup.  And let's also point out that Bayern Munich under Ancelloti will be a far cry from the Jupp Heynckes era.  Pep himself wasn't able to replicate it.  This will not be a Bayern that has so dominated the Bundesliga for so long and has reached the CL quarters easily.  With the emergence of RB Leipzig, I think they would have to dig deep and think how uncertain their number one position is in the league.  

Out of three draws vs Bayern in 5 years, I like their chances to go through the KO stage this year.  But one advantage Bayern has over Arsenal is the winter break.  The EPL has none.
That caught my attention too, I admit that Heynckes is one of the best Bayern coach. Its likely the chance of Bayern to win UCL on this season is not too high. But something may change, because Ancelotti has great experience in Champions League. And yeah, your reason about winter break could also make Bayern have more chance to win against Arsenal
3 times arsenal meet bayern munich in champions league knockout and they never make it happen to qualified over bayern munich, last time arsenal won at home 2-0 but then lost 5-1 at bayern munich home. poor arsenal Sad .

also arsenal just suffering lost to everton 2-1 a couple hours ago in premier league which shows how inconsistent arsenal. this make me pretty sure arsenal won't make it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:24:14 PM

Just shaking my head , it seems Real Madrid is paying UEFA a great deal, how come they are always given seemingly weak teams. It's been consistent for the past 4 years and I don't know what's happening at UEFA. When are we going to see Madrid play Bayern Munchen or Arsenal at this stage of the competition?Huh Sucks!!!
Lol. Yeah seems Real Madrid paid UEFA and Arsenal didnt.

Yup.  And let's also point out that Bayern Munich under Ancelloti will be a far cry from the Jupp Heynckes era.  Pep himself wasn't able to replicate it.  This will not be a Bayern that has so dominated the Bundesliga for so long and has reached the CL quarters easily.  With the emergence of RB Leipzig, I think they would have to dig deep and think how uncertain their number one position is in the league.  

Out of three draws vs Bayern in 5 years, I like their chances to go through the KO stage this year.  But one advantage Bayern has over Arsenal is the winter break.  The EPL has none.
That caught my attention too, I admit that Heynckes is one of the best Bayern coach. Its likely the chance of Bayern to win UCL on this season is not too high. But something may change, because Ancelotti has great experience in Champions League. And yeah, your reason about winter break could also make Bayern have more chance to win against Arsenal
3 times arsenal meet bayern munich in champions league knockout and they never make it happen to qualified over bayern munich, last time arsenal won at home 2-0 but then lost 5-1 at bayern munich home. poor arsenal Sad .

also arsenal just suffering lost to everton 2-1 a couple hours ago in premier league which shows how inconsistent arsenal. this make me pretty sure arsenal won't make it.
Real pity too because Arsenal has some good players like Ozil and Sanchez.
While I was watching the game I didn't recognize any of the players from the Euro cup matches that were played just last summer.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:08:38 AM

Real Madrid Vs Napoli
Although Real are on 35 games unbeaten run but they are not the team to avoid in CL because of the curse of CL trophy. Had they not won CL last year, they would be the most feared team. This time around Barca and Juve are the team to beat.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:54:38 AM

Real Madrid Vs Napoli
Although Real are on 35 games unbeaten run but they are not the team to avoid in CL

35 unbeaten records doesnt mean anything in champions league, the atmosphere for this is totally different and napoli is quite a team that could make some surprising moment so keep up some hopes that napoli might be the team that will end their unbeaten streak in the champions league
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:08:58 AM

Real Madrid Vs Napoli
Although Real are on 35 games unbeaten run but they are not the team to avoid in CL

35 unbeaten records doesnt mean anything in champions league, the atmosphere for this is totally different and napoli is quite a team that could make some surprising moment so keep up some hopes that napoli might be the team that will end their unbeaten streak in the champions league

Lol.  So much wrong in your thinking.  An unbeaten run shows how in form your team is.  That means a whole lot in Football.  Real are gonna eat Napoli up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:28:43 AM

Already crying about easy opponents for Real Madrid but if am not mistaken on the road to all those champions league that Real have won specially  La decima 2013/2014 season we beat all them easy opponents Borusia Dortmund, Bayern and off course Atletico. So please stop crying because for Real Madrid all the opponents are easy, bigger then Madrid is only Madrid and no other team.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:18:09 AM

In as much as Bayern looks like the favorite on paper. Arsenal have the advantage of playing in Germany for the first leg . If it ends 2-1 in favor of Bayern then they are out. I don't see them beaten the current Arsenal both legs

NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:14:28 AM

In as much as Bayern looks like the favorite on paper. Arsenal have the advantage of playing in Germany for the first leg . If it ends 2-1 in favor of Bayern then they are out. I don't see them beaten the current Arsenal both legs
Yup, remember Arsenal beat 2-0 Bayer Munich at Emirates Stadium last season Champions league group stage. Of course, it's different man in charge now, Carlo Ancelotti not Pep Guardiola. 
If Arsenal can break the curse of ending in 2th in group stage for many years, why not breaking this round 16 curse too. As you said, they just need to hold for positive result and they might turn thing around on 2nd leg.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:29:41 AM

Real Madrid Vs Napoli

Lol.  So much wrong in your thinking.  An unbeaten run shows how in form your team is.  That means a whole lot in Football.  Real are gonna eat Napoli up.
Yeaa i agree real madrid is in terrific shape, with its unbeaten record could be another motivation for them to play better and try to not lost as long as possible and considering napoli play not as good as real madrid i think no way napoli can beat real madrid.
It is a short analysis based on facts and statistics , real madrid far better.
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:32:45 AM

Come on guys this is CL, no matter how bad R Madrid will perform in league, you wouldn't call them cheap opponents if you meet the in knockout round in CL. So people should quit talking about PSG form in league and so on. Teams like Napoli can't beat R Madrid no matter how hard they will try. They can't sustain the pressure. Napoli can call Upon Angels and Devils to play for them, they still can't beat Madrid. You can beat those SerIa A teams, but when it comes to teams like R Madrid, Bayern, Barcelona ! . It's will be 1/10 for Napoli. Not hurting any Napoli fan feelings. But that is the truth.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:00:35 PM

most of you had talking about the big teams which have good opportunity to qualified to the next round but how about Sevilla vs Leicester i think this is interesting match too and indeed Leicester is not good such as last season but if they could beat Sevilla and went to quarter final i think they will makes new history
Edinson Cavani

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:07:07 PM

most of you had talking about the big teams which have good opportunity to qualified to the next round but how about Sevilla vs Leicester i think this is interesting match too and indeed Leicester is not good such as last season but if they could beat Sevilla and went to quarter final i think they will makes new history

I wouldn't be that cruel with Leicester. They've clearly focused on Champions League, and a smaller team like Seville could perfectly lose against them. Of course they won't get exploded, and we'll probably have a boring draw in Spain but a nice victory in England for the second match.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:07:53 PM

They have bought many great players, changed strategy, and developed young talents, but they still cant win Champions League. The only thing they havent tried is changing the coach, but it likely wouldnt happen soon. I know, Wenger is a top coach, but there is nothing he did except selling his amazing players to other team.

Teams like Napoli can't beat R Madrid no matter how hard they will try. They can't sustain the pressure. Napoli can call Upon Angels and Devils to play for them, they still can't beat Madrid. You can beat those SerIa A teams, but when it comes to teams like R Madrid, Bayern, Barcelona ! . It's will be 1/10 for Napoli. Not hurting any Napoli fan feelings. But that is the truth.
The truth is, Wolfsburg beat Real Madrid 2-0 in Champions League last season. Im a Madridista but it doesnt mean I supporting Real Madrid blindly. Well Napoli have good chance to win one game, but if we are talking about which team will qualify to next stage, then yeah I choose Real Madrid.

I wouldn't be that cruel with Leicester. They've clearly focused on Champions League, and a smaller team like Seville could perfectly lose against them. Of course they won't get exploded, and we'll probably have a boring draw in Spain but a nice victory in England for the second match.
Sevilla is a smaller team? Dont try to make me laugh mate Roll Eyes

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Edinson Cavani

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:02:45 PM

Perfectly. Sevilla is first not concentrating on Champions League like Leicester is doing. Budget is also not the same, Leicester's one being quite largely superior. Finally, I believe Leicester players to be better. Just Vardy is better than Nasri. Mahrez is also an excellent player.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:12:48 PM

Perfectly. Sevilla is first not concentrating on Champions League like Leicester is doing. Budget is also not the same, Leicester's one being quite largely superior. Finally, I believe Leicester players to be better. Just Vardy is better than Nasri. Mahrez is also an excellent player.
So the team that concentrating to Champions League too much means they are a big team? Not sure where you get that logic. Sevilla is the most successful team in Europa League, and in otherwise its the first time to Leicester playing in european competition.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:09:07 AM

Only one team Real Madrid could have faced that is stronger than Napoli and it's Juventus. Arsenal have a decent team this year but they always mess up in UCL and that puts them on par with Napoli. And if Real drew Arsenal everyone would have said how corrupted UEFA is as Arsenal face the best teams every year

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:08:01 AM

How can you say that?  The CL is the most prestigeous European club tournament out there.  All the clubs who reached the KO stages are totally focused on it, and are trying to balance everything with their respective league fixtures and other cup games.

I also noticed you're a new account that suddenly appeared here.  This could be another signature spam account in the making, churning out nonesense posts.  Please stop it or Lauda will have to mark your accounts red again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:28:56 AM

when he heard the news of Juventus will meet FC Porto in the knockout, I could not wait for the duel between the two best goalkeepers at the moment, between Casillas and Buffon. we know that Casillas is a fan of Buffon, but until now only Casillas capable of providing the achievements of the team, but maybe this time is part Buffon to grab it with his achievement because Casillas was in a different team since they both duel.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:11:28 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2016, 11:19:03 AM by cicciobtc

Who win Champion's League:

Barcelona     @4.50
Bayern M.     @5.00
Real M.         @5.50
Atl. Madrid    @9.00
Juventus       @10.00
Man City        @12.00
Dortmund      @15.00
Arsenal          @25.00
Psg                @35.00
Sevilla           @40.00
Leicester       @45.00
Napoli           @75.00
Monaco         @75.00
Porto            @100.00
B. Lever       @150.00
Benfica        @150.00

My favourite is Bayern M.

------------------------------------
Who win Europa League:

Manc. United  @5.00
Tottenham     @9.00
Roma            @12.00
Shakhtar       @13.00
Zenit             @15.00
Ath. Bilbao     @15.00
Schalke 04    @18.00
Villarreal       @18.00
Fiorentina     @20.00
Lyon             @20.00
M'gladbach    @22.00
Ajax             @30.00
Celta Vigo     @30.00
Fenerbahce   @30.00
Besiktas       @30.00

My favourite is Manchester United of Mourinho

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: