Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 05:07:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451548 times)
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1132

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:08:08 AM

I wouldn't be that cruel with Leicester. They've clearly focused on Champions League, and a smaller team like Seville could perfectly lose against them. Of course they won't get exploded, and we'll probably have a boring draw in Spain but a nice victory in England for the second match.
Sevilla is a smaller team? Dont try to make me laugh mate Roll Eyes

Perfectly. Sevilla is first not concentrating on Champions League like Leicester is doing. Budget is also not the same, Leicester's one being quite largely superior. Finally, I believe Leicester players to be better. Just Vardy is better than Nasri. Mahrez is also an excellent player.

How can you say that?  The CL is the most prestigeous European club tournament out there.  All the clubs who reached the KO stages are totally focused on it, and are trying to balance everything with their respective league fixtures and other cup games.

I also noticed you're a new account that suddenly appeared here.  This could be another signature spam account in the making, churning out nonesense posts.  Please stop it or Lauda will have to mark your accounts red again.
He is an account farmer tokeweed, which he using name of PSG players as his accounts username. He usually making few posts in every week so his accounts doesnt lose the activity, no matter if the post quality is good or bad. He is the reason why most people on this forum hate tipster thread.

when he heard the news of Juventus will meet FC Porto in the knockout, I could not wait for the duel between the two best goalkeepers at the moment, between Casillas and Buffon. we know that Casillas is a fan of Buffon, but until now only Casillas capable of providing the achievements of the team, but maybe this time is part Buffon to grab it with his achievement because Casillas was in a different team since they both duel.
True daarul50, people keep busy with Bayern vs Arsenal, and no one realized that Casillas made his way to qualify to stage of 16 with Porto and will meet Buffon on this stage. Honestly I hope he backs and plays with Real Madrid again.
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:25:31 PM

I can bear with what folks about the draw, particularly if you are an Arsenal fan having come first in your group, you don't expect Bayern Munich if you came first in your group. Ditto for Napoli drawing Real Madrid.

But this is the CL last 16 folks. There are no easy opponents! Would Arsenal rather have Atletico Madrid and would Napoli have had an easy match versus Dortmund? We are in this position in the first place because teams like Atlectico, Bayern, Dortmund, Real Madrid and Barcelona played in super-tough groups, while teams like Napoli, Leicester and co played in soft groups, and when that happens and you coast to first-place finish, you get teams like Real Madrid, Bayern, and Man City. The same people who hailed the strange group draw we had this say, saying "it is good to give the small teams a chance", are the ones complaining about the inevitable result of that.

You just can't wish the big teams away. If you won't have the big teams in your group, you draw them in the knock-out stages, even if you finished first in your group and they finished second in their group! After Barcelona slugged it out with Man City in the group, you still expect them to draw Dortmund or Juve so soon, Bayern slugged it with Atletico and you still expect them to slug it with Barcelona, Madrid slugged it out with Dortmund and you still expect them to slug it out with Bayern or Juve so soon, so you have your dream PFC Ludogorets Razgrad vs Leicester City final? Get serious, folks. When the likes of Real Madrid and Bayern, the chances of drawing the likes of Leister, Napoli, Monaco and Arsenal who finished first increases tremendously. You can't have it both ways.

The initial draw was flawed and had something to do with what has happened.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:24:03 PM

most of you had talking about the big teams which have good opportunity to qualified to the next round but how about Sevilla vs Leicester i think this is interesting match too and indeed Leicester is not good such as last season but if they could beat Sevilla and went to quarter final i think they will makes new history

I wouldn't be that cruel with Leicester. They've clearly focused on Champions League, and a smaller team like Seville could perfectly lose against them. Of course they won't get exploded, and we'll probably have a boring draw in Spain but a nice victory in England for the second match.
Sevilla slightly better because they are the previous champion for europe league but before Leicester able to the knockout phase most people says that Leicester won't do that but in the fact even porto could not do too much for them and Leicester became the leader of group phase and i wish most of big teams won't underestimate them because last season they had already surprising EPL and i fear this season they might to surprised champion league
BTCyuan$euro

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:31:10 PM

God damn i miss Champions League and Europa League Sad
Aqualung89

Activity: 1680
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:41:02 PM

Who win Champion's League:

Barcelona     @4.50
Bayern M.     @5.00
Real M.         @5.50
Atl. Madrid    @9.00
Juventus       @10.00
Man City        @12.00
Dortmund      @15.00
Arsenal          @25.00
Psg                @35.00
Sevilla           @40.00
Leicester       @45.00
Napoli           @75.00
Monaco         @75.00
Porto            @100.00
B. Lever       @150.00
Benfica        @150.00

My favourite is Bayern M.

------------------------------------
Who win Europa League:

Manc. United  @5.00
Tottenham     @9.00
Roma            @12.00
Shakhtar       @13.00
Zenit             @15.00
Ath. Bilbao     @15.00
Schalke 04    @18.00
Villarreal       @18.00
Fiorentina     @20.00
Lyon             @20.00
M'gladbach    @22.00
Ajax             @30.00
Celta Vigo     @30.00
Fenerbahce   @30.00
Besiktas       @30.00

My favourite is Manchester United of Mourinho

Bayern Munich in the Champions League as a favorite with me I see. But Europa is in my inside Rome.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 4074
Merit: 1452

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:40:31 AM

most of you had talking about the big teams which have good opportunity to qualified to the next round but how about Sevilla vs Leicester i think this is interesting match too and indeed Leicester is not good such as last season but if they could beat Sevilla and went to quarter final i think they will makes new history

Sevilla slightly better because they are the previous champion for europe league but before Leicester able to the knockout phase most people says that Leicester won't do that but in the fact even porto could not do too much for them and Leicester became the leader of group phase and i wish most of big teams won't underestimate them because last season they had already surprising EPL and i fear this season they might to surprised champion league

Imho, Unai Emery had more to do with Sevilla's success in the Europa League and partly Monchi, their sporting director, also helped.  Now in PSG, I think Emery had a good chance of reaching the semis if only they didn't draw Barca (or Real Madrid for that matter) in the KO stage.  Any other team would have made their chances better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:04:53 AM

to qualify for the knockout phase of any round Leicester already made history for his journey, especially if they can beat Sevilla, maybe Champions League trophy would be if they could achieve mental and wishes always strong and not easily discouraged, accompanied by high morale.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:29:04 AM

to qualify for the knockout phase of any round Leicester already made history for his journey, especially if they can beat Sevilla, maybe Champions League trophy would be if they could achieve mental and wishes always strong and not easily discouraged, accompanied by high morale.

And luck should be on their side.  Remember when Chelsea did it years ago under Di Matteo?  They had luck on their side.  Torres scoring a goal vs Barca in the semi finals was the nuts!  I could never forget that moment when we all laughed out loud and we were really drunk in a pub.  Good times.  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1132

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 09:28:54 AM

They have completely failed in Premier League to defend their title, but making their way into qualify to Stage of 16 in Champions League is great enough and we have to appreciate that. No matter the result, Leicester is an amazing team, so its okay if they lose by Sevilla.
Nahl
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:17:12 PM

i think for now they have more luck in champion league rather than in EPL because honestly i didn't expect they do more in champion league and maybe most people more likely choose Sevilla to be the winner of this match because they had more experience but sometimes lucky is necessary to get the champion league trophy and Chelsea and Liverpool has proven that
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:20:12 AM

i think for now they have more luck in champion league rather than in EPL because honestly i didn't expect they do more in champion league and maybe most people more likely choose Sevilla to be the winner of this match because they had more experience but sometimes lucky is necessary to get the champion league trophy and Chelsea and Liverpool has proven that

although more experienced Sevilla in Champions League action, but it would be difficult to Sevilla can beat Leicester easily because of the ambition of Leicester to making history in Europe is very high, obviously taking it Leicester will be at full strength to be able to carve the history.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1083

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 07:40:54 AM

Barcelona     @4.50
Bayern M.     @5.00
Real M.         @5.50
Atl. Madrid    @9.00
Juventus       @10.00
Man City        @12.00
Dortmund      @15.00
Arsenal          @25.00
Sevilla           @40.00
Leicester       @45.00
Napoli           @75.00
Monaco         @75.00
Porto            @100.00
B. Lever       @150.00
Benfica        @150.00

Who win Europa League:

Manc. United  @5.00
Tottenham     @9.00
Roma            @12.00
Shakhtar       @13.00
Zenit             @15.00
Ath. Bilbao     @15.00
Schalke 04    @18.00
Villarreal       @18.00
Fiorentina     @20.00
Lyon             @20.00
M'gladbach    @22.00
Ajax             @30.00
Celta Vigo     @30.00
Fenerbahce   @30.00
Besiktas       @30.00

Bayern Munich in the Champions League as a favorite with me I see. But Europa is in my inside Rome.

I think Real Madrid will advance to the finals, to this day still has real madrid unbeaten record. very amazing
Nahl
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:03:21 PM

Barcelona ,Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Juventus , Man City, Arsenal and PSG all of these teams have equally opportunity to get champion league trophy especially the first 3 which is mentioned me because traditionally they have good history during their participants on champion league however i think it is too early to talking about which teams will be the champion because knockout matches still not begun yet
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:39:21 AM

Barcelona ,Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Juventus , Man City, Arsenal and PSG all of these teams have equally opportunity to get champion league trophy especially the first 3 which is mentioned me because traditionally they have good history during their participants on champion league however i think it is too early to talking about which teams will be the champion because knockout matches still not begun yet

teams in addition to the first three teams mentioned will turn them into champions CL tradition, the other team has the ambition to stop the dominance of the three teams in order to achieve the highest performance in Continental Europe. I sincerely hope that this season will be a new champion out apart from the three teams that dominate.
Nahl
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:43:50 AM

teams in addition to the first three teams mentioned will turn them into champions CL tradition, the other team has the ambition to stop the dominance of the three teams in order to achieve the highest performance in Continental Europe. I sincerely hope that this season will be a new champion out apart from the three teams that dominate.
i would so curious to see whether other teams able beat these teams and became the new champion because if i'm not mistaken that mediocre team who able to be the champion is Porto on year 2003–04 and after that the champion only dominated by strong teams which is have good history on europe tournaments
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:09:31 AM

Barcelona     @4.50
Bayern M.     @5.00
Real M.         @5.50
Atl. Madrid    @9.00
Juventus       @10.00
Man City        @12.00
Dortmund      @15.00
Arsenal          @25.00
Sevilla           @40.00
Leicester       @45.00
Napoli           @75.00
Monaco         @75.00
Porto            @100.00
B. Lever       @150.00
Benfica        @150.00

Who win Europa League:

Manc. United  @5.00
Tottenham     @9.00
Roma            @12.00
Shakhtar       @13.00
Zenit             @15.00
Ath. Bilbao     @15.00
Schalke 04    @18.00
Villarreal       @18.00
Fiorentina     @20.00
Lyon             @20.00
M'gladbach    @22.00
Ajax             @30.00
Celta Vigo     @30.00
Fenerbahce   @30.00
Besiktas       @30.00

I think Real Madrid will advance to the finals, to this day still has real madrid unbeaten record. very amazing

I think that Barcelona for Champions League could be a great pick as I don't think that they can afford losing this year as well.
They have been proven to be the best team in the world and I think it also going to happen now.
I am going to have a small bet on Barcelona, and not just because I am a fan of the team Cheesy.
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:23:32 AM

Barcelona     @4.50
Bayern M.     @5.00
Real M.         @5.50
Atl. Madrid    @9.00
Juventus       @10.00
Man City        @12.00
Dortmund      @15.00
Arsenal          @25.00
Sevilla           @40.00
Leicester       @45.00
Napoli           @75.00
Monaco         @75.00
Porto            @100.00
B. Lever       @150.00
Benfica        @150.00

Who win Europa League:

Manc. United  @5.00
Tottenham     @9.00
Roma            @12.00
Shakhtar       @13.00
Zenit             @15.00
Ath. Bilbao     @15.00
Schalke 04    @18.00
Villarreal       @18.00
Fiorentina     @20.00
Lyon             @20.00
M'gladbach    @22.00
Ajax             @30.00
Celta Vigo     @30.00
Fenerbahce   @30.00
Besiktas       @30.00

I think that Barcelona for Champions League could be a great pick as I don't think that they can afford losing this year as well.
They have been proven to be the best team in the world and I think it also going to happen now.
I am going to have a small bet on Barcelona, and not just because I am a fan of the team Cheesy.

view of the performance of Barcelona this year, they are somewhat less positive compared to other favorite teams to win the UCL trophy. although the opportunity to get the trophy wide open for all the teams. I think Juventus will be the toughest rival for Barcelona in the UCL this year.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:57:32 AM

Barcelona     @4.50
Bayern M.     @5.00
Real M.         @5.50
Atl. Madrid    @9.00
Juventus       @10.00
Man City        @12.00
Dortmund      @15.00
Arsenal          @25.00
Sevilla           @40.00
Leicester       @45.00
Napoli           @75.00
Monaco         @75.00
Porto            @100.00
B. Lever       @150.00
Benfica        @150.00

Who win Europa League:

Manc. United  @5.00
Tottenham     @9.00
Roma            @12.00
Shakhtar       @13.00
Zenit             @15.00
Ath. Bilbao     @15.00
Schalke 04    @18.00
Villarreal       @18.00
Fiorentina     @20.00
Lyon             @20.00
M'gladbach    @22.00
Ajax             @30.00
Celta Vigo     @30.00
Fenerbahce   @30.00
Besiktas       @30.00

I think it is going to be one of the Spanish teams again in the Champions League. I'd be really really surprised if Man Utd win the Europa League.  Cheesy

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:51:44 AM

Why?  Man United has the strongest squad in the competition.  The sports books didn't come up with these numbers by pulling them out of their asses, you know.  There's a thorough process on how to price these things in.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:26:07 AM

Leicester City really slumped in the Premier League after they suffered defeat in The Boxing Day game last week, but I hope Leicester did not experience the same thing in the UCL knockout round later. UCL match will be a party life and death for Leicester City.
Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: