Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 [645] 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451524 times)
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:12:48 PM

For me, despite the negative period, Real Madrid is slightly favored.

I also think the same.Real played excellent in UCL.Ronaldo is the high scorer of UCL this season.Madrid have good chance to knock out PSG.But we can't forget PSG have some world-class player like Neymar,mbappe,cavani.Whole world is wating for this big bang match.I am super excited to see this.

Whoever loses, Real Madrid or PSG will be a great loss at UCL this season. Real Madrid and PSG are two of the most favored teams since the start of UCL this season began. And after this match is completed, however the result will reduce the burden of other teams. PSG and Real Madrid meet too fast, should they meet in a more stressful round.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

The two-leg matches between Real Madrid vs PSG in UCL is a game that might determine Zidane's future at Real Madrid because if the wealthy Spanish side can not advance to the next round then Zidane's position as a coach will be threatened. The pressure should be able to make Zidane more motivated again to prove that Real Madrid can still maintain its consistency as a team that is always favored to become champions in any competition.

I think Zidane is gonna leave at the end of the season anyway, even if they win the CL.  Leaving one of the biggest management jobs in football on a high note would be the best move for him and his career imo.

But if they drop out of the CL, he should fight to stay for at least a year more at the club.  Lmao.  Cheesy
I really don't think he will leave on his own volition, he really loves the Club and is not going to leave just like that unless Perez gives him the sack. It may shock people that Real Madrid after a tumultuous season can even win the trophy again.They were not having a great season when Zidane won it for the first time as well.

It's not about that.  It's about the pressure.  Perez quoted saying (sorry no link, just read it sometime ago) that Zidane has, at times, shown that he can't handle the pressure of being a Real manager.  But seriously, who can?  It's prolly the hardest job in European football.
I am going to believe it when i see it but i will say that in-spite of their poor performances, Zidane has done really well and i quite recall that even during Mourinho's tenure, Perez claims that Mourinho wanted to go because he wasn't enjoying the game there at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:07:08 PM

^ Ok, let's make a bet then...  I got 20 bucks that says Zidane will leave on his own decision, not getting the sack, at the end of the season.

We can do escrow if you want, but for 20 bucks, it's also ok with me if there's none.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:23:35 PM

^ Ok, let's make a bet then...  I got 20 bucks that says Zidane will leave on his own decision, not getting the sack, at the end of the season.

We can do escrow if you want, but for 20 bucks, it's also ok with me if there's none.
He is definitely going to be sacked and i have never seen any manager of Real Madrid living of his own free will or of them have been axed and most of them by Florentino Perez. I am sure he is competing with Abramovich for that honors.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:53:05 PM

The two-leg matches between Real Madrid vs PSG in UCL is a game that might determine Zidane's future at Real Madrid because if the wealthy Spanish side can not advance to the next round then Zidane's position as a coach will be threatened. The pressure should be able to make Zidane more motivated again to prove that Real Madrid can still maintain its consistency as a team that is always favored to become champions in any competition.

I think Zidane is gonna leave at the end of the season anyway, even if they win the CL.  Leaving one of the biggest management jobs in football on a high note would be the best move for him and his career imo.

But if they drop out of the CL, he should fight to stay for at least a year more at the club.  Lmao.  Cheesy
I really don't think he will leave on his own volition, he really loves the Club and is not going to leave just like that unless Perez gives him the sack. It may shock people that Real Madrid after a tumultuous season can even win the trophy again.They were not having a great season when Zidane won it for the first time as well.

It's not about that.  It's about the pressure.  Perez quoted saying (sorry no link, just read it sometime ago) that Zidane has, at times, shown that he can't handle the pressure of being a Real manager.  But seriously, who can?  It's prolly the hardest job in European football.
I am going to believe it when i see it but i will say that in-spite of their poor performances, Zidane has done really well and i quite recall that even during Mourinho's tenure, Perez claims that Mourinho wanted to go because he wasn't enjoying the game there at all.
Zidane is better than Mourinho when he became manager of Real Madrid. I also think that Zidane is still worthy given the chance to stay at Real Madrid much longer to get some trophies in the following seasons. Real Madrid's performance is very different when handled by Zidane, they managed to get out of dependence CR7 in a match. However, the case this time is different because Real Madrid is threatened cannot get any trophy in this season after the sure cannot get the La Liga trophy and the Copa del Rey so UCL is the only competition whose chances are still wide open for Real Madrid to get the trophy in this season so that Zidane will also give a total appearance in the next game against PSG.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:02:43 AM

He is definitely going to be sacked and i have never seen any manager of Real Madrid living of his own free will or of them have been axed and most of them by Florentino Perez. I am sure he is competing with Abramovich for that honors.

Speaking of Abramvoich, Chelsea is taking an interest in Marco Silva for a care taker role until the end of the season should they decide to give Conte the sack early.  Grin

Silva does have CL experience with Porto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
joebrook

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:42:16 PM

Zidane is better than Mourinho when he became manager of Real Madrid. I also think that Zidane is still worthy given the chance to stay at Real Madrid much longer to get some trophies in the following seasons. Real Madrid's performance is very different when handled by Zidane, they managed to get out of dependence CR7 in a match. However, the case this time is different because Real Madrid is threatened cannot get any trophy in this season after the sure cannot get the La Liga trophy and the Copa del Rey so UCL is the only competition whose chances are still wide open for Real Madrid to get the trophy in this season so that Zidane will also give a total appearance in the next game against PSG.
I have to agree with that on that point because Zidane has been very successful with Real Madrid than Jose Mourinho during his tenure there and with the exception of Toni Kross, this were the same team that Mourinho had at his disposal.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:16:47 PM

I have to agree with that on that point because Zidane has been very successful with Real Madrid than Jose Mourinho during his tenure there and with the exception of Toni Kross, this were the same team that Mourinho had at his disposal.
With no change in the composition of players at Real Madrid since Mourinho until now Zidane, it looks like what changes made Zidane against Real Madrid squad so in the hands of Real Madrid Zidane able to get some trophies in the last season. Since Zidane started dealing with Real Madrid last season, he has not brought in any new players in his squad and if he persists for next season he may have to bring in new players to change the style of his squad now that his opponents have begun to control.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:26:35 PM

With no change in the composition of players at Real Madrid since Mourinho until now Zidane, it looks like what changes made Zidane against Real Madrid squad so in the hands of Real Madrid Zidane able to get some trophies in the last season. Since Zidane started dealing with Real Madrid last season, he has not brought in any new players in his squad and if he persists for next season he may have to bring in new players to change the style of his squad now that his opponents have begun to control.
There is without doubt some division in the club that’s why they are playing so poorly,most of the Spanish players at the club are reportedly tired of the favoritism given to the Ronaldo and I will attribute their struggles to Benzema because he is simply not good enough but due to nepotism on the part of Zidane, he is still here.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:58:16 AM

There is without doubt some division in the club that’s why they are playing so poorly,most of the Spanish players at the club are reportedly tired of the favoritism given to the Ronaldo and I will attribute their struggles to Benzema because he is simply not good enough but due to nepotism on the part of Zidane, he is still here.
I don't think that Mourinho had Bale and Navas when he was managing Madrid or Kroos he had Casillas whom have been in decline at that time but he had Di Maria and Ozil instead and Kaka also Modric all of these players could helped Mourinho get more success specially the first two the other two didn't do a lot Kaka was injured most of the time and Modric didn't do a lot on his first and last season under JM actually Modric was gonna be sold back to Tottenham but his goal against United Kick-started his career at Madrid at the end I think that Mourinho build a good team to Real Madrid that have been shaped by Ancelotti then Zidane comes and picks up the fruits.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:45:00 AM

I can not wait for the game between PSG against Real Madrid later because the game is very important for Real Madrid especially Zidane which results from the match could be a decision from Real Madrid to defend Zidane or release it? The puzzle will be missed in the results of the match between two rich teams in Europe and this match will also be the center of attention of people around the world.

this match is really interesting and decisive for both teams:
-if Real Madrid will be eliminated it will already be out of all competitions and Zidane could be exonerated
-if Psg will be eliminated will be a further failure in Europe because ,despite the great investments the PSG has never reached the semifinals!

This match should have been the finals of champions league it's a shame that's we're seeing it so early lol. This match is one of the most keenly awaited match of the decade now, there's so much at stake here.

Zidane Job primarily rests on this, ronaldos contract which is surely dependent on his firing real ahead.
Neymar status as the world best cannot be questioned but if he can't inspires them to victory, he may consider change to real and of course PSG shall sack their coach.

I feel real has advantage on paper, they have European experience, but now it's all who wants it bad. I would be very careful to play not a game to be played by weak hearted.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:23:34 PM

Liverpool get a pretty interesting opponent. FC Porto, they are a club that has never lost in the domestic league this season and conceded only 10 goals in 21 matches, a remarkable statistic is not it? And Liverpool itself is known to have a great attack line, Firmino and Mohamed Salah already have a combination of 34 goals in the league, and this time will be against a team that has a strong defense. I think Liverpool will advance to the next round, but they will have trouble.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:43:36 PM

the day after tomorrow champion league will reach to knockout phase matches with 2 schedule matches

Juventus vs Tottenham
Manchester City vs FC Basel

and regarding the matches results i think clearly most people will says Juventus and Manchester City is the favourite and i was thinking to made parlay with pick Man City ML and Juventus ML

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
joebrook

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:27:30 PM

I can not wait for the game between PSG against Real Madrid later because the game is very important for Real Madrid especially Zidane which results from the match could be a decision from Real Madrid to defend Zidane or release it? The puzzle will be missed in the results of the match between two rich teams in Europe and this match will also be the center of attention of people around the world.

this match is really interesting and decisive for both teams:
-if Real Madrid will be eliminated it will already be out of all competitions and Zidane could be exonerated
-if Psg will be eliminated will be a further failure in Europe because ,despite the great investments the PSG has never reached the semifinals!

This match should have been the finals of champions league it's a shame that's we're seeing it so early lol. This match is one of the most keenly awaited match of the decade now, there's so much at stake here.

Zidane Job primarily rests on this, ronaldos contract which is surely dependent on his firing real ahead.
Neymar status as the world best cannot be questioned but if he can't inspires them to victory, he may consider change to real and of course PSG shall sack their coach.

I feel real has advantage on paper, they have European experience, but now it's all who wants it bad. I would be very careful to play not a game to be played by weak hearted.
I have the feeling that PSG are going to sack Unai Emery if what happened last year repeats again and also against a Spanish opponent especially when he have the likes of Neymar in his squad and they are even playing way better than Real Madrid in their domestic leagues.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:33:38 PM

the day after tomorrow champion league will reach to knockout phase matches with 2 schedule matches

Juventus vs Tottenham

and regarding the matches results i think clearly most people will says Juventus and Manchester City is the favourite and i was thinking to made parlay with pick Man City ML and Juventus ML
I do not think Juventus will be easy to win from Tottenham even though they play in front of their supporters because Tottenham have recently performed very brightly in some Premier League matches and Tottenham's victory in the Premier League will be their motivation to face Juventus.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:00:58 PM

Juventus will be facing Tottenham tomorrow. The Bianconeri are in amazing run now they are going on 11 wins in row. I think the hosts will be trying to play it safe in the first leg they know that Tottenham have the potential to punish if you do not play careful so that's why Juventus will try not to concede first especially when their first leg will be played at home but they wouldn't settle for a goaless draw while Tottenham knows what they are in for Juventus reached the CL final twice in last three years so I think they will be also trying to get out with least of casualties so I expect an under 2.5 goals.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:28:53 AM

Both teams to score & over 2.5 goals in a parlay for the CL games and a FT draw in the EL game. Good luck dudes  Grin
Trofo
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2533

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:42:12 AM

Both teams to score & over 2.5 goals in a parlay for the CL games and a FT draw in the EL game. Good luck dudes  Grin

I have a slightly different take on today games.

Juventus - Tottenham - The stakes are high and I see this as a game where the teams will just check each other strengths and are careful not to concede, especially in first half. I am picking first half draw @2.10.

Basel - Man. City - This one could end as per your prediction but I am more confident in bets like City win or city to score 2 or more goals. I will pick one of those

For Europa league game - It could end as a draw, but I will again rather play first half draw @2.1

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Zlatna Kopa4ka

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:11:48 PM

Juve vs Tottenham and Zvezda vs CSKA have draw written all over them. Bet BIG WIN BIGGER!
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:57:12 PM

Juventus vs Tottenham

I do not think Juventus will be easy to win from Tottenham even though they play in front of their supporters because Tottenham have recently performed very brightly in some Premier League matches and Tottenham's victory in the Premier League will be their motivation to face Juventus.
i recently decide to pick just like my post above and as far as i know Juventus were pretty strong during play for home ground matches for all of competition this season although Tottenham not weak team but i believe Juventus will be the winner of this match but regarding the score results probably we will see tight score

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 [645] 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: