Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ------------> BEcarefull!! FROM BIT-X Debit CARD !!- <---------------  (Read 3565 times)
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:16:18 PM

At any given time you should be able to access 100% of your funds, seems shady

That's not "a way for them to scam".

You do have 100% to your funds at all times. However for debit card transactions, the maximum in one go is 70%.

You are still misleading people ok lets me help you to calculate the fees:

You said he have 100% of his funds at all times. than tell me :

Lets Say i have 100USD and i want to withdrawl all the money (urgently) how much you think i will get from the atm ? also dont forget the ATM usage limit and also tell us about the money that will always stay in the bit-X account Cause if we are able to use only 70% than there will be always small money left what bit-x will do with it Wink .... and because i know you have a tiny brain i will reminde you about the atm fees .....

If you urgently need $100 withdrawn, you will have to deposit $130. With the remaining 30% you can spend another 70% or withdraw it as BTC.
point0 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:34:32 PM

You do have 100% to your funds at all times. However for debit card transactions, the maximum in one go is 70%.

Lets Say i have 100USD and i want to withdrawl all the money (urgently) how much you think i will get from the atm ? also dont forget the ATM usage limit and also tell us about the money that will always stay in the bit-X account Cause if we are able to use only 70% than there will be always small money left what bit-x will do with it Wink .... and because i know you have a tiny brain i will reminde you about the atm fees .....

If you urgently need $100 withdrawn, you will have to deposit $130. With the remaining 30% you can spend another 70% or withdraw it as BTC.

I understand now from this reply who you are and what u are trying to do, but anyways first lets see and answer your above reply :

70% OF 130USD  =  91 USD  AND NOT 100 USD So i will not be able to get 100usd OR EVEN 90 USD . Why you cant get even 90 USD ? cause of ATM fees.  Kiss

Now lets see you have ignored most of questions in my last reply like always Wink i will reminde you :

1 - ATM usage limits !

2 - tell us about the money that will always stay in the bit-X account Cause if we are able to use only 70% than there will be always small money left what bit-x will do with it  Wink

Cool

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 08:42:07 PM

There should be something like an "Emergency Withdrawal" wherein the person would need to withdraw all his funds. There can be a security measure as well for such Emergency Withdrawals that can prevent any unauthorized activity or fraud.

If the 30% restriction is for the case of fees, then there can be an initial deposit (like many companies have wherein the user has to pay an initial deposit to pay the fee) and then the person can withdraw the entire balance as he has already paid the fees.

point0 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:50:58 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 09:01:26 PM by point0

There should be something like an "Emergency Withdrawal" wherein the person would need to withdraw all his funds. There can be a security measure as well for such Emergency Withdrawals that can prevent any unauthorized activity or fraud.

If the 30% restriction is for the case of fees, then there can be an initial deposit (like many companies have wherein the user has to pay an initial deposit to pay the fee) and then the person can withdraw the entire balance as he has already paid the fees.

Sir you are too stupid that i cant even find words to reply to you, but (i will try) :

How could you believe a stupid lie about fraud preventing (on bitcoin) using a 70% rule ? and haha i can hardly reply i swear im suffering anyways look:

u made me laugh when you said "security measure" to withdrawl MY BITCOINS, Do you mean like paypal ? if so even paypal dont do that on thier mastercard or even payoneer, neteller, skrill .....; (70%  Grin kidding me ? ) . and also you've forgot about the ATM daily Limits  Grin

People like you are the reason for the next blockchain scampages. (i think now i need some leads and a good smtp).
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:52:09 PM

I understand now from this reply who you are and what u are trying to do, but anyways first lets see and answer your above reply :

70% OF 130USD  =  91 USD  AND NOT 100 USD So i will not be able to get 100usd OR EVEN 90 USD . Why you cant get even 90 USD ? cause of ATM fees.  Kiss

Now lets see you have ignored most of questions in my last reply like always Wink i will reminde you :

1 - ATM usage limits !

2 - tell us about the money that will always stay in the bit-X account Cause if we are able to use only 70% than there will be always small money left what bit-x will do with it  Wink

Cool

My mistake about depositing $130 to have $100 withdrawn.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 09:02:25 PM

Sir you are too stupid that i cant even find words to reply to you, but (i will try) :

How could you believe a stupid lie about fraud preventing (on bitcoin) using a 70% rule ? and haha i can hardly reply i swear im suffering anyways look:

u made me laugh when you said "security measure" to withdrawl MY BITCOINS, Do you mean like paypal ? if so even paypal dont do that on thier mastercard or payoneer, neteller.....; (70%  Grin kidding me ? ) . and also you've forgot about the ATM daily Limits  Grin

People like you are the reason for the next blockchain scampages. (i think now i need some leads and a good smtp).

@bold: You're right as you seem to be sick. Get well soon as you're just trolling.

point0 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:06:45 PM

u made me laugh when you said "security measure" to withdrawl MY BITCOINS, Do you mean like paypal ? if so even paypal dont do that on thier mastercard or payoneer, neteller.....; (70%  Grin kidding me ? ) . and also you've forgot about the ATM daily Limits  Grin

@bold: You're right as you seem to be sick. Get well soon as you're just trolling.

Actually im sick (suffering) from replying to people like you , and if you think all this is a troll than yes im trolling .
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:11:01 PM

Actually im sick (suffering) from replying to people like you , and if you think all this is a troll than yes im trolling .

You are also spamming. Purposely replying random things.

Your card let you spend BTC on your balance. Its not a prepaid gift card. I'm even surprised people are actually getting confused by what you're saying.

You just using available funds from your balance, you're limited to 70% debit SPENDING in one transaction, you can do whatever you want with your BTC balance, its not locked you can add or withdraw to it.

I'm not sure why a spammer such as you is still around.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
point0 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:22:51 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 09:33:50 PM by point0

You are also spamming. Purposely replying random things.

Your card let you spend BTC on your balance. Its not a prepaid card. I'm even surprised people are actually getting confused by what you're saying.

You're just using available funds from your balance, you're limited to 70% debit SPENDING in one transaction, you can do whatever you want with your BTC balance, its not locked you can add or withdraw to it.

I'm not sure why a spammer such as you is still around.

SO you think from your crypted reply above you made everything clear ? if so please stop soomking weed and think of a good religion anyways:

1 - You said im a spammer please explaine what kind of spam im doing ?

2 - You said Your card let you spend BTC on your balance ?  thank you for telling us that i didnt know i thought my card helps me to buy drugs or something Tongue

3 - You said Its not a prepaid card.  Have you even read what we are talking about ?  Grin

4 - you're limited to 70% debit SPENDING in one transaction Huh  i dont know what to say but i will just make my self stupid and say : That what we are talking about and that the problem thank for your note  Grin

And finely you said in a wierd way I'm not sure why a spammer such as you is still around.   What ?? ??  Tongue Huh
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:00:38 PM

I'm sorry, i assumed you were from a developed country where people commonly know what a Debit card is.

The concept of a card that let you spend money contained within an account balance isin't a new thing. If you don't understand how it work, i welcome you to read up instead of spreading FUD. Which is what i meant by spam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debit_card
https://bit-x.com/guide/bitx-cards

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
point0 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:07:00 PM

I'm sorry, i assumed you were from a developed country where people commonly know what a Debit card is.

The concept of a card that let you spend money contained within an account balance isin't a new thing. If you don't understand how it work, i welcome you to read up instead of spreading FUD. Which is what i meant by spam.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT OMG!!!!! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE 70% LIMITS, WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DEBIT CARDS ARE YOU CRAZY ??
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:07:54 PM

From what I understand, Bit-X is a totally legitimate service and you can always send your coins back to your wallet and access your funds a different way.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:40:30 PM

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT OMG!!!!! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE 70% LIMITS, WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DEBIT CARDS ARE YOU CRAZY ??

Stop spamming. I already told you. The rest isint locked you can withdraw it. It's not hard to understand. Move on, please.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
point0 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:49:59 PM

Stop spamming. I already told you. The rest isint locked you can withdraw it. It's not hard to understand. Move on, please.

What?? I think you are drunk as your english and out of your minde , look read the thread again and try to understand the main point, (take it easy ok?) we are not talking about funds being locked , what kind of weed do you use ?
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:01:58 PM

What?? I think you are drunk as your english and out of your minde , look read the thread again and try to understand the main point, (take it easy ok?) we are not talking about funds being locked , what kind of weed do you use ?

Well you mention it here;

How can i use all my money while They have a dark hole.

They wanna put 30% in a virtual door.

Reply supporting that you can't withdraw in that post here;

only allowing the 70% of the total balance per transaction would be annoying for the people needing to withdraw all.
Yep, That really made me angry, and the worst part i was going to buy it without reading the full bit-x rules  Angry  ,   F****k.

And here:

Lets Say i have 100USD and i want to withdrawl all the money (urgently)...*snip*

Which is where i said you missed the point, you don't have 100USD on the card, you have BTC. Which you can withdraw normally regardless of using the card or not.

Are we done playing? I would really feel bad for marco if he had to pay me for these posts.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
hopebit

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 10:50:01 AM

I don't even understand the need for this discussion.

Even with old-style flat currency banks,
you can have one million $ stored in your accunt
but your credit card will still have daily/monthly spending limits.
And limits in the amount that can be withdraws from a ATM. Etc.
You can't withdraw one million in a single operation from a ATM.

That's for your safety so in case one steals your card and password,
they can't empty your account very quickly.
Which leaves you a chance to lock your acount and limit the damage.

Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:46:08 PM

Sounds like a pro bank statement. This is not the same thing as you mention.
point0 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:48:16 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 02:15:18 PM by point0

You got the most crazy stupid Reply ever (off-topic) , First you said :

1 - "Even with old-style flat currency banks your credit card will still have daily/monthly spending limits"   WHAT Huh Simply OFF-Topic. cause we are not talking about daily/monthly ATM spending limit, Please next time read the main page.

But ok i will make my self stupid and say : Would You please give us an example of known banks that gives thier custemors ONLY 70% from there balance to spend in a single transaction .

2 - You said "You can't withdraw one million in a single operation from a ATM your safety so in case one steals your card and password"

Are out of your minde??  JUST WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?  

- who said we want to cashout 1000USD in a single transaction ?? have you even read the main page ?!!
BIT-X.com

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Licensed Forex Participant - Bitcoin Debit Cards!

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 02:56:21 PM

Hi point0,

The limit was actually 90% per transaction (for the past month or so), it wasn't updated on the guide page correctly until recently. We apologies for the the confusion.

Here's a little explanation:

The '90% of a user's balance' limit per transaction acts as a safeguard (for BIT-X) against unknown future exchange rates (with the high volatility Bitcoin is known to have), especially so for large transactions. ATM/POS terminals require a near-instant (tenths of a second) response, otherwise a time out will occur and the transaction will be denied. This would be the case if more than 90% of a user's balance was available for a single card transaction (at the moment of authorization we do not know the exact amount that will be needed for the conversion so this 10% gives some room for changes in the exchange rate and fees).

If you have a 10 BTC balance in your BIT-X account, all 10 BTC is available through card spending however as is clear in the card rules (https://bit-x.com/guide/bitx-cards), each transaction cannot be larger than 90% of your total balance. In transaction #1 you can use 9 BTC through the card, transaction #2: 90% of 1 BTC through the card and so on.

At all times, your entire balance is available to you for any other uses, be it for a trade or or withdrawal!

All card rules, limits and fees can be found by reading through: https://bit-x.com/guide/bitx-cards

And please, don't try to extort us:

Regards,
BIT-X.com

point0 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:39:37 PM

Hi point0,

The limit was actually 90% per transaction (for the past month or so), it wasn't updated on the guide page correctly until recently. We apologies for the the confusion.

Here's a little explanation:

The '90% of a user's balance' limit per transaction acts as a safeguard (for BIT-X) against unknown future exchange rates (with the high volatility Bitcoin is known to have), especially so for large transactions. ATM/POS terminals require a near-instant (tenths of a second) response, otherwise a time out will occur and the transaction will be denied. This would be the case if more than 90% of a user's balance was available for a single card transaction (at the moment of authorization we do not know the exact amount that will be needed for the conversion so this 10% gives some room for changes in the exchange rate and fees).

If you have a 10 BTC balance in your BIT-X account, all 10 BTC is available through card spending however as is clear in the card rules (https://bit-x.com/guide/bitx-cards), each transaction cannot be larger than 90% of your total balance. In transaction #1 you can use 9 BTC through the card, transaction #2: 90% of 1 BTC through the card and so on.

At all times, your entire balance is available to you for any other uses, be it for a trade or or withdrawal!

All card rules, limits and fees can be found by reading through: https://bit-x.com/guide/bitx-cards

And please, don't try to extort us:

Regards,
BIT-X.com

This was the most shady reply and i confirm that BIT-X is a scam or Controlled by shady people.

First you said ;
"The limit was actually 90% per transaction (for the past month or so), it wasn't updated" .

OK, First how could an important rule like this wasn't updated a month ago or so Wink ? Second thing here is a poof that you are misleading people :

Last reply (yesterday) from "marcotheminer" confirms that he talked to you (bit-x) And said that he have been told this limits will be increased (Proof) :

http://s13.postimg.org/rp5p23vqv/image.png

Now here an other proof from "marcotheminer" Enjoy:

http://s17.postimg.org/acjxm52nj/image.png

And of course you will say "marcotheminer" is a crazy man and didn' know about this change and we didn't told him anything, ok here is a proof from one of your users confirms this :

http://s2.postimg.org/v65lkp395/image.png

And yea you will say , we dont know that guy and he looks crazy right ok ?

Just yesterday the rule has been changed ( But Huh! i have printed the page yesterday cause i was waiting for a shady reply) look :

http://s7.postimg.org/69hb88fxn/image.png

Why this rule was changed yesterday just after my thread Wink  huh?

Now after all this proofs im really waiting for a legit reply to explaine why are you guys running a shady scam and please respect members (THEY ARE NOT STUPID) , Dont tell them 10% of there balance will be locked for fees problems  Tongue they will laugh at you, and they will search for more proofs so becarefull!

Now for the last part when u said dont  extort us :

That was my signature address and i have all the right to post it whereever i want to collect tips , we all do this so please try an other thing  Tongue also people will read the full thread and they will find other funny Shady words about you Bit-X , Plz Dont Scam us.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: