Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ------------> BEcarefull!! FROM BIT-X Debit CARD !!- <---------------  (Read 3565 times)
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:51:21 PM

The 70% limit wasn't updated, it was 90%. This has been more clear (obviously).
Coins168

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:52:31 PM

i wonder if bit-x made an announcement prior to the change of limits or any email sent to their debit card users
point0 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:59:38 PM

i wonder if bit-x made an announcement prior to the change of limits or any email sent to their debit card users

Good point thank you  Cool  and im going to expose this company more , cause i know they are scammers with dirty plans!

Just look at all these Shaddy replies Omg! all of them just lies, i have never seen anything like this .

But wait i will expose them with more i will find some bit-X users to confirm if all there transactions were under 90%, and this will be a Shot to the head .
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:39:43 PM

I don't think an email/announcement is necessary if limits are raised (if there isn't one, users aren't at a disadvantage (in my opinion)). I'll let them know that they should announce more often.

EDIT: Done, messages sent and replies received.
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:49:19 PM

Why don't you guys use e-coin instead? small fees and you have access to all your funds at all times https://www.e-coin.io/
They support multiple local currencies as well

point0 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:53:19 PM

Why don't you guys use e-coin instead? small fees and you have access to all your funds at all times https://www.e-coin.io/

Yes im using E-coin and i love that company , but all i wanna do is to expose this evil company , im angry at them because they misleaded me on thier main thread Tongue
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:55:02 PM

They provide prepaid cards. For some users, that's just fine. However for those that do not mind a little extra in fees for convenience and security, they can opt in for a debit card like Bit-X's or Xapo's (BTC is converted when you make a transaction not before).
point0 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:05:12 PM

Yes im using E-coin and i love that company , but all i wanna do is to expose this evil company , im angry at them because they misleaded me on thier main thread Tongue

You didn't even bother looking further than the main thread? No wonder you're surprised.

Next time you're interested in any service that has a thread on this forum please (for your own sake), do some reading on the actual site.

Edit : Becarefull, a reply above was deleted by "marcotheminer" see above for a quote (Thats an other proof  Cool ):

And here is an answer :

You didn't get the point (like always) and the funny part you are still replying here but ok;  the main reason for any company to be legit and trusted is telling the truth, we are not playing hidden games like telling people the sunny part and lets them find the hidden side, people have the right to know evey single rule or shady fees, Stop thinking that all people are stupid, and show some respect plz.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:20:26 PM

I deleted it because I didn't want you to start yet another petty argument. Too late I guess.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:57:22 PM

You didn't even bother looking further than the main thread? No wonder you're surprised.

Next time you're interested in any service that has a thread on this forum please (for your own sake), do some reading on the actual site.

Edit : Becarefull, a reply above was deleted by "marcotheminer" see above for a quote (Thats an other proof  Cool ):

And here is an answer :

You didn't get the point (like always) and the funny part you are still replying here but ok;  the main reason for any company to be legit and trusted is telling the truth, we are not playing hidden games like telling people the sunny part and lets them find the hidden side, people have the right to know evey single rule or shady fees, Stop thinking that all people are stupid, and show some respect plz.
If you don't like Bit-X's policies, don't use their services. Quit bitching here about it.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
point0 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:02:47 PM

And here is an answer :

If you don't like Bit-X's policies, don't use their services. Quit bitching here about it.

Im using E-coin, and im protecting members from these scammers and if you dont like that you can Go F***K your self my friend Smiley

Also im going to run a huge posts about them in every forum on the internet related to bitcoins. And again you can Go F***K your self  Smiley
point0 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:18:01 PM

i think im coming with something to poof its a shady scam.   Cool
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:26:43 PM

i think im coming with something to poof its a shady scam.   Cool

Oh no, i wouldn't want you to poof a shady scam.

-A transaction limit is common use. A % one work much better than a flat one.
-It only apply to the debit card in a single transaction. It does NOT apply to your funds.
-It does not in any way prevent you from withdrawing your funds. In case you forgot, your funds are in BTC, not $.

You can still deposit to or withdraw the entirety of all the BTC contained in the wallet.

/thread

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:38:37 PM

Yeah they have a High fee as compared to other bitcoin debit cards , each time you make a withdraw and ~2 $ is deduced from the card.
moreover if you Transact or withdraw in other currency then there is even more charges. Sad
point0 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:38:36 AM

Yeah they have a High fee as compared to other bitcoin debit cards , each time you make a withdraw and ~2 $ is deduced from the card.
moreover if you Transact or withdraw in other currency then there is even more charges. Sad

Yep not just high fees (its not a problem for me) but they have Something called "Shady fees" .   Roll Eyes
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:57:33 AM

Yep not just high fees (its not a problem for me) but they have Something called "Shady fees" .   Roll Eyes

I guess shady fees are Just to conceal your Identity and preserve your anonymity anywhere you spend $ on the globe moreover anonymity is the spirit of bitcoin.
point0 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:03:14 AM

I guess shady fees are Just to conceal your Identity and preserve your anonymity anywhere you spend $ on the globe moreover anonymity is the spirit of bitcoin.

Your guess is wrong ! And wow! what you've just said is a minde blow HAHA!! please are you alright ?? open your minde and read my above replies, thank you anyways .
point0 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:00:29 AM

I was the reason to increas there limits and to stop their shady scam, i think now im done here.

Note: Still you can only use 90% of you MONEY! so its up to you to use this company.

Thank you All.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:07:41 AM

I was the reason to increas there limits and to stop their shady scam, i think now im done here.

Note: Still you can only use 90% of you MONEY! so its up to you to use this company.

Thank you All.

congratulations for that achievement, but I think that issue could have been raised in a proper manner and like a professional not like this. you acted like a child who wants a candy but cant get it and start crying. but again congrats for the achievement. move on and lock the thread if you are done with your games here.
point0 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:21:23 AM

Thank you All.

congratulations for that achievement, but I think that issue could have been raised in a proper manner and like a professional not like this. you acted like a child who wants a candy but cant get it and start crying. but again congrats for the achievement. move on and lock the thread if you are done with your games here.

Yes, We cry for candies cause they are sweet, as well as your mama's pussy Smiley Sheeps like you are the reason for companies like(Bit-x) to keep their scaming activities , and i think from your posts and your profile pic...... i will not say more Wink .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: