Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRICE DOWN  (Read 4319 times)
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:00:27 PM

I seriously dont like the BITCOIN XT approach, it will really divide bitcoin, and ruthless miners dont seem to care ,they just want to mine some easy coin.

We the savers who saved our money in bitcoin should be the one protesting against their imbecility, and the devs who push this XT crap.

Damnit why cant they just fking increase the protocol to 2 MB and leave these craps. Or use an offchain model like bitpay or whatever.

We do not know for certain that it will "really divide bitcoin", perhaps a huge majority will support the only remaining valid fork?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barnabe

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:21:57 PM

A consensus is always preferable to this kind of fork concurrence, don't you think ? 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:11:02 PM

i think price will go up after a few weeks bitcoin will never crash to zero as a lot of people are interested in using it

ya expect a few more weeks will go up. perhaps bitcoin will rise after a problem bitcoin core and XT finishes.
Silly Money

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:34:41 PM

I seriously dont like the BITCOIN XT approach, it will really divide bitcoin, and ruthless miners dont seem to care ,they just want to mine some easy coin.

We the savers who saved our money in bitcoin should be the one protesting against their imbecility, and the devs who push this XT crap.

Damnit why cant they just fking increase the protocol to 2 MB and leave these craps. Or use an offchain model like bitpay or whatever.

We do not know for certain that it will "really divide bitcoin", perhaps a huge majority will support the only remaining valid fork?

It has already divided many, but its clear the majority don't want it, but if that's the case then it will not succeed. The whole situation was handled very poorly.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:58:07 PM

i think price will go up after a few weeks bitcoin will never crash to zero as a lot of people are interested in using it

ya expect a few more weeks will go up. perhaps bitcoin will rise after a problem bitcoin core and XT finishes.

Yes all bitcoiners are hoping for that and situation also looks good but may need to wait for few more months to raise prices again.
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:20:31 PM

I woke up and was shock to see the price of BITCOIN fell very sharply, what happened?
current price $237

Fear of failure Bitcoin Project ..... and the last one was Bitcoin XT ....... Bitcoin network has many Defects that discovered over the time ......
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 04:10:31 PM

price will down and down and down. so sell your coins now before price is lowest than now  Grin i'm already sell all my bitcoin and wait price down under $200 i will buy again bitcoin

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 04:15:11 PM

price will down and down and down. so sell your coins now before price is lowest than now  Grin i'm already sell all my bitcoin and wait price down under $200 i will buy again bitcoin

Actually I can sell mine because I'm bought bits at higher rate. If I sell , it means I making more loss.

Yeah it's make a headache every day because of this incident
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 04:17:40 PM

You buy them for 200$, and tomorrow the price will be 190$, then what to do?
betterangels

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 06:22:25 PM

quoted from other page :

"they see the charts go down a bit and get all emotional. they think the money is gone, not knowing the concept of unrealized vs. realized gains/loss"
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:35:06 PM

You buy them for 200$, and tomorrow the price will be 190$, then what to do?

Its more like 200€ so 220$ right now. It could go to 190€ which is a 5% DD, so i guess just wait and see.

I dont know if you want to enter the market with pinpoint accuracy, or that its even possible, because as soon as it hits 190€ so many people will buy that you will be lucky to get it at 220€, so i think its better to just buy now at 200€.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:24:35 PM

good luck with your selling. waiting for the price to go below $200 might not happen at all. however, it might go down to very low $200 level. but it's definitely not worth selling now and hoping to buy back a little cheaper.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:31:45 PM

good luck with your selling. waiting for the price to go below $200 might not happen at all. however, it might go down to very low $200 level. but it's definitely not worth selling now and hoping to buy back a little cheaper.

Because when you buy again you have to pay big comissions (if you deposit from credit card) or taxes like sales tax, etc...

Its better to buy & hold forever, or until btc reaches 1 million $, then buy a lamborghini directly with it.

dodgecharger

Activity: 1005

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:57:16 PM

Because when you buy again you have to pay big comissions (if you deposit from credit card) or taxes like sales tax, etc...

Its better to buy & hold forever, or until btc reaches 1 million $, then buy a lamborghini directly with it.
i bought some coins yesterday because i don't think it will drop below $200 so from that view it's a good investment for me. and if it goes below $200 i will buy some more.
cjrosero

Activity: 616

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:56:00 PM

bitcoin wont neverever hit a million not this time or next year not ever. many people will soon use bitcoin the price may go down!
malzahar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:59:03 PM

I woke up and was shock to see the price of BITCOIN fell very sharply, what happened?
current price $237

Fear of failure Bitcoin Project ..... and the last one was Bitcoin XT ....... Bitcoin network has many Defects that discovered over the time ......

well we aint having too many options though, since most of the people are agreeing with the bitcoin split.

so theres not much with if, its a matter of when we all have to hope on bitcoin xt..
Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:58:21 PM

Bitcoin was a excitement that Has been subsided
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:34:20 PM

What do you mean? yes the price of Bitcoin is still low but im sure bitcoin will survive and come strong again. bitcoin always get too much of a issues
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:30:19 PM

This a valid statement on a forum about bitcoin? Sounds like you are giving up on it's potential.
 Undecided

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █