Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton Refuses To Say Whether Or Not She Wiped The Server  (Read 3579 times)
Phuminh

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:54:12 PM

http://www.evilmilk.com/pictures/Monica_2016.jpg
bleddy

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:55:34 PM

Just unbelievable and again she mocks our intelligence.

It was HER OFFICIAL server over which SHE had sole custody and SHE has sole responsibility for it's security the information on it and it's disposition. And get the part about a State Department official oversaw the sorting of the emails and guess what SHE was the government official She acts as if HER personal emails were more important the our national secrets. And the the " let's play dumb act" about wiping it, it is HER legal responsibility as to what happened to that server and she plays dumb.

And you leftist are going to try as hard as you can to elect her to the HIGHEST position of the public trust and protector of our national security. I woman who believes that as President it would be OK to have ALL and EVERY email sent to her as President go to a server in some little IT company operating out of a loft apartment and the server in a bathroom closet?

REALLY

https://youtu.be/T2OJwsit0WY
Imagine how bad Obama is to win liar of the year with Hillery around. Dems must be so proud.
peterson33

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:57:31 PM

So to sum up your stance...the guy who can operate on a human brain...remove half of it and save the patients life ......is the looney one and the guy who is buddies with a bona fide nail bomb making terrorist is your hero...correct?
Do you know what logical fallacy is ? You have committed:

1) Strawman - misrepresenting my position in order to attack it. - I never said anyone was my hero and what difference does it make who my hero is to whether or not Carson is a nut job ? Add False Dichotomy to the mix.

2) Appeal to Authority - Who cares what the clown does for a living ? What someone does for a living has nothing to do with whether or not his ideas are flawed. Add Non Sequitur to the list as well "It does not follow that because someone is a Neurosurgeon that his social ideas are not loony"

Avoidance and denial - you asked me for my reasons why I think Carson is loony and when I gave them you completely ignored my comments and went into a fallacious rant .. one fallacy after another.
monas

Activity: 76

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:58:34 PM

Do you know what logical fallacy is ? You have committed:

1) Strawman - misrepresenting my position in order to attack it. - I never said anyone was my hero and what difference does it make who my hero is to whether or not Carson is a nut job ? Add False Dichotomy to the mix.

2) Appeal to Authority - Who cares what the clown does for a living ? What someone does for a living has nothing to do with whether or not his ideas are flawed. Add Non Sequitur to the list as well "It does not follow that because someone is a Neurosurgeon that his social ideas are not loony"

Avoidance and denial - you asked me for my reasons why I think Carson is loony and when I gave them you completely ignored my comments and went into a fallacious rant .. one fallacy after another.
Did Dr.Carson ever claim that a single human cell is a living human? A single cell? No. So why did you claim he had?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
tigervod

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:02:24 PM

I'm sorry, but what proof do you have of these claims? The same might be said of Netanyahu, and the stunt the GOP pulled. Seems to me that many politicians have ties to foreign dignitaries in order to influence policy. I doubt you had any "outrage" over that. Just wait it that one gets used against the GOP, and I suspect at some point it will.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/foreign-governments-gave-millions-to-foundation-while-clinton-was-at-state-dept/2015/02/25/31937c1e-bc3f-11e4-8668-4e7ba8439ca6_story.html

You mean proof that any or all of these donations duribg her tenure were to buy influence?

No... she destroyed all the evidence when congress demanded she turn it over... this is the point. What dont you get?
peterson33

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:04:27 PM

Did Dr.Carson ever claim that a single human cell is a living human? A single cell? No. So why did you claim he had?
He is 100% pro life. That is the pro life claim. That is what the legislation they are trying to pass claims.

Go read the Sanctity of Life Act. It claims the zygote is a Homo sapien/ Person = living human such that it should have the same rights as citizens.

Carson is against abortion ... not just abortion after the second trimester or some reasonable position where a legitimate argument can be made that indeed it is a person.
Blackeye433

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:06:12 PM

I'm sorry, but what proof do you have of these claims?
The proof is simple. It is proven beyond any doubt she exercised inexcusably bad judgement. That is disqualifying to all save the Alinski KoolAid Krowd.

We also have her totally caught in several inarguable lies. But that's only par when you're talking about any Clinton.
monas

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:07:50 PM

He is 100% pro life. That is the pro life claim. That is what the legislation they are trying to pass claims.

Go read the Sanctity of Life Act. It claims the zygote is a Homo sapien/ Person = living human such that it should have the same rights as citizens.

Carson is against abortion ... not just abortion after the second trimester or some reasonable position where a legitimate argument can be made that indeed it is a person.

Is a zygote a single cell? No. Why are you pretending it is? Can't support your lie? Go to a dictionary and look up "single".

monas

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:08:58 PM

Just in time for Christmas.

RNC Selling Hillary-branded 'Secret Server Wiper'

The Republican National Committee is selling a special, "Hillary-Clinton"-branded wipe cloth.

"Do you have a secret server you need to wipe clean?" reads the product description. "Having trouble clearing out those pesky Top Secret emails? Well Hillary's got just the thing: the Secret Server Wiper."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/rnc-selling-hillary-branded-secret-server-wiper_1014763.html#

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 10:17:07 PM

I'm sorry, but what proof do you have of these claims?
The proof is simple. It is proven beyond any doubt she exercised inexcusably bad judgement. That is disqualifying to all save the Alinski KoolAid Krowd.

We also have her totally caught in several inarguable lies. But that's only par when you're talking about any Clinton.
Right.  That's why you are being hounded to discuss Ben Carson and zygotes.  Because they think if they get you on the defense about zygotes, you'll forget about the Hillary problem.  Because they think you're stupid.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:04:18 AM

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:54:12 AM

Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:25:15 AM

Married to the slipperiest man alive, she's pulling her own version of "What is is?"

This coming from Slate no less:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/chatterbox/1998/09/bill_clinton_and_the_meaning_of_is.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: