Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton Refuses To Say Whether Or Not She Wiped The Server  (Read 3579 times)
abasin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:14:48 PM

Thanks. Exactly what I was looking for. Sorted 1. Whos next?
Hillary could be caught in bed with a dead man OR a live child, and the lowlifes would still eat a mile of her (*)(*)(*)(*) just to see where it is coming from.
abasin

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:15:20 PM

I would not go that far but, who on the right is not worse ?
We got #2.
rio3232

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:16:15 PM

You missed my caveat.
You either support her or you don't. You said you would still vote for her over any GOP candidate. That is all I need to know for my sort box.
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:17:08 PM

You either support her or you don't. You said you would still vote for her over any GOP candidate. That is all I need to know for my sort box.
I sure would. Bet on it.

Until we get a decent GOP candidate, you're damn right. And I have and do vote for some GOP candidates, as I showed you earlier.

That says far more about the GOP, than it does Clinton.

If we could get another Judy Baar Topinka in the GOP race, I'd be all over that candidate. Here in Illinois, solidly blue- she won most of her elections. The only one she did not was governor, to our detriment. I wish she had.

Why? That lady worked for everybody, not just her core. She worked for all of us, and dammit, we need more like her in both parties.
abasin

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:18:09 PM

Worst thing for the right is for Hillary to withdraw . Sanders and Biden will then win. Either of the two have a better chance than Hilly in a general election IMO.
"Worst thing" ? You don't get it. It is always just stupid politics with the libs.

Let me explain. Hillary is bad for the country. Worse than Biden or Sanders. If she is out of the race America is automatically better off, regardless of who wins.
rio3232

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:19:07 PM

Hillary could be caught in bed with a dead man OR a live child, and the lowlifes would still eat a mile of her (*)(*)(*)(*) just to see where it is coming from.
It fascinates me to see people refuse to accept reality. I am asking because based on the hard core left we have on the forum and seeing how many of them double down to support Hillary and how many are like.......ummmm maybe its time to pull out Biden we can extrapolate how long before Hillary collapses into her own supermassive black hole.
Even more fascinating the same posters think GOP candidates are jokes but not the felon they are rah rah cheerleading for.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:19:51 PM

It fascinates me to see people refuse to accept reality. I am asking because based on the hard core left we have on the forum and seeing how many of them double down to support Hillary and how many are like.......ummmm maybe its time to pull out Biden we can extrapolate how long before Hillary collapses into her own supermassive black hole.
Even more fascinating the same posters think GOP candidates are jokes but not the felon they are rah rah cheerleading for.
No, you're missing something. It's not about being hardcore left. It's about not wanting the hardcore right, which is quite frankly, horrifying and a joke all at the same time. Donald Trump, Rick Santorum? Need I go on? It's bad, man. Why can't the GOP come up with a decent candidate that does not insult everyone's intelligence?
rio3232

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:20:47 PM

No, you're missing something. It's not about being hardcore left. It's about not wanting the hardcore right, which is quite frankly, horrifying and a joke all at the same time. Donald Trump, Rick Santorum? Need I go on? It's bad, man. Why can't the GOP come up with a decent candidate that does not insult everyone's intelligence?
Yes but I asked about Hillary. You support her. We have your answer. You even "damn righted" it.
Thanks.
peterson33

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:23:07 PM

"Worst thing" ? You don't get it. It is always just stupid politics with the libs.

Let me explain. Hillary is bad for the country. Worse than Biden or Sanders. If she is out of the race America is automatically better off, regardless of who wins.
You seem to agree with my claim that either Biden or Sanders have a better chance than Hilly.

That said, as much as I dislike Hillary she is better than any in the Republican clown car. I would prefer "none of the above" to be honest as both Red and Blue are trampling on individual rights and freedoms like crazy and supporting the Oligopoly fused with Bureaucracy monster that is ruining this country.

The raging masses unfortunately have so far been blissfully ignorant of what is going on and so they will continue like sheep towards their own slaughter.

One ray of hope is Sanders but some of his overly left policies are tough to stomach. He does seem to support individual rights and freedoms, which I can not say for any other candidate.

He also seems to want to fight the Oligopoly monster but, not sure if he gets that "Bureaucracy" is part of this nasty beast and the two can not be separated.
rio3232

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:24:13 PM

Says the Obama voter.
Gee I don't know, why cant you guys elect someone who isn't a traitor?
KriszDev

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:25:18 PM

Yes but I asked about Hillary. You support her. We have your answer. You even "damn righted" it.
Thanks.

Wrong, I would rather have her than anyone in the GOP pack. That does not mean I think she's great. It means I think she's mediocre at best and the GOP candidates flat out suck. That's not a fun choice to make.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:25:53 PM

Says the Obama voter.
Gee I don't know, why cant you guys elect someone who isn't a traitor?
You'll have to ask the whole country that. And I don't think Obama is terrible. He did the best with a bad situation. I can give you list of things I like that Obama has done if you like. And some that I did not like. But no one person will please anyone all of the time.

Anda traitor? Oh please. Let's stay in reality.
rio3232

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:26:58 PM

Wrong, I would rather have her than anyone in the GOP pack. That does not mean I think she's great. It means I think she's mediocre at best and the GOP candidates flat out suck. That's not a fun choice to make.
So you would support a criminal democrat over a sucky republican?
ezly

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:28:58 PM

"My personal emails are my personal business. Right?"

No, you incredibly ugly old hag. They were on government property. That makes them the property of the government. Translated, that means they belong to me since I'm one of We, the People.

Good God, that orange suit! Who dresses that ugly thing, anyway?

And yes, I've worked on government equipment and I know that you do not, under any circumstances conduct personal business on government equipment.
She's getting used to her prison outfit a bit early ahead of schedule
KriszDev

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:29:49 PM

So you would support a criminal democrat over a sucky republican?
I missed the part where Clinton was convicted of any crimes.

Anyway, I tried to show you an example of how the GOP can win my vote. Maybe you should focus on that. We might get somewhere.
ezly

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:30:52 PM

I missed the part where Clinton was convicted of any crimes.

Anyway, I tried to show you an example of how the GOP can win my vote. Maybe you should focus on that. We might get somewhere.
She will be, this has past the point of sweeping it under the rug. She exposed possibly hundreds of classified emails, who knows how much information. She also sold secrets to the Russians for diplomatic favor, etc. She basically WAY outdid Snowden. I don't even know why Clinton hasn't been suponea'd yet.

I mean, if this isn't the definition of Espieonage, then what is? You trust someone with that LACK of core ethics with the Presidency? You trust her not to press the button? Frankly, I don't.
engwell

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:32:17 PM

Just unbelievable and again she mocks our intelligence.

HILLARY CLINTON PARODY: Scandal In The Wind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR4ivVy6gz0

Question to Hillary.
"Did you wipe your servers?"

Hillary,
"You mean with a cloth or something?"

What's up with that?
KriszDev

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:35:55 PM

Thanks.
I damn righted it because the GOP candidates are basically insane. That's not much of a "gotcha".
KriszDev

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:36:27 PM

She will be, this has past the point of sweeping it under the rug. She exposed possibly hundreds of classified emails, who knows how much information. She also sold secrets to the Russians for diplomatic favor, etc. She basically WAY outdid Snowden. I don't even know why Clinton hasn't been suponea'd yet.

I mean, if this isn't the definition of Espieonage, then what is? You trust someone with that LACK of core ethics with the Presidency? You trust her not to press the button? Frankly, I don't.
If she gets convicted of a crime, she won't be a candidate.

And I don't see anyone in the GOP lineup with any ethics above hers. And quite frankly, she had the chance to push the button before.

Again, why can't the GOP come up with a decent candidate? Why do I have to choose between bad and truly scary?
ezly

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:37:33 PM

If she gets convicted of a crime, she won't be a candidate.

And I don't see anyone in the GOP lineup with any ethics above hers. And quite frankly, she had the chance to push the button before.

Again, why can't the GOP come up with a decent candidate? Why do I have to choose between bad and truly scary?
She shouldn't have to be convicted for you to know she's bat(*)(*)(*)(*) insane, and it'd be bat(*)(*)(*)(*) insane to trust her with that ability to push it.

And if we don't like the Dems/GOP. Go Third Party. I know one Dems can throw their hat around: The Green Party. I mean, Dems are pro-environmental right? Why not throw your weight around the Greens, and for the first time get someone truly NEW into Washington. Not just the POTUS, but the congressional seats. Real major change.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: