Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:02:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton Refuses To Say Whether Or Not She Wiped The Server  (Read 3584 times)
rio3232

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:38:41 PM

I missed the part where Clinton was convicted of any crimes.

Anyway, I tried to show you an example of how the GOP can win my vote. Maybe you should focus on that. We might get somewhere.
I said criminal democrat. You equated that to Hillary not me. I was just asking a valid question based on your previous responses.
rio3232

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:39:22 PM

I damn righted it because the GOP candidates are basically insane. That's not much of a "gotcha".
Ben Carson is insane?
fitimi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:42:10 PM

If she gets convicted of a crime, she won't be a candidate.

And I don't see anyone in the GOP lineup with any ethics above hers. And quite frankly, she had the chance to push the button before.

Again, why can't the GOP come up with a decent candidate? Why do I have to choose between bad and truly scary?
Lets see some kind...any kind...of evidence against John Kasich...suggesting he was involved in a scandal of any kind. Are you remotely familiar with his record and accomplishments in Ohio? How dare you question his ethics without any knowledge of the man or his record? What ethical improprieties has Carly Fiorina committed? She layed people off at HP? Sometimes, as sad as it is to do, it has to be done. HP was struggling in a changing market before she took the helm. How about Marco Rubio? How is he ethically challenged? How about Ben Carson? One of him is worth more than 1000 of you...or Hillary...and you have the gall to compare him to her?

If you are going to question the integrity of the entire republican candidate pool, especially comparing them to the scandalous Clinton, you better have some specific links to examples.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
peterson33

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:43:31 PM

Ben Carson is insane?
"basically insane" there is a difference. That Carson is a loony bird is a demonstrable fact.
morin

Activity: 65

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:44:21 PM

Just unbelievable and again she mocks our intelligence.

It was HER OFFICIAL server over which SHE had sole custody and SHE has sole responsibility for it's security the information on it and it's disposition. And get the part about a State Department official oversaw the sorting of the emails and guess what SHE was the government official She acts as if HER personal emails were more important the our national secrets. And the the " let's play dumb act" about wiping it, it is HER legal responsibility as to what happened to that server and she plays dumb.

And you leftist are going to try as hard as you can to elect her to the HIGHEST position of the public trust and protector of our national security. I woman who believes that as President it would be OK to have ALL and EVERY email sent to her as President go to a server in some little IT company operating out of a loft apartment and the server in a bathroom closet?

REALLY

https://youtu.be/T2OJwsit0WY

The state must have a compelling interest, like public safety, to violate her privacy rights. All citizens have the right for their personal information to not be publicly scrutinized without a very good reason.

fitimi

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:45:23 PM

"basically insane" there is a difference. That Carson is a loony bird is a demonstrable fact.
Please demonstrate. We will wait.

godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:47:14 PM

If there is an investigation pending, isn't she not supposed to discuss things like that? Most people can't in such situations.
She is free to talk about whatever she wants to talk about including all the lies she has told about it.
godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:47:58 PM

After watching the video, she says she turned over all work-related emails, but not personal ones. I don't get the outrage here. Seems she answered the question.
Oh well THAT settles it then doesn't. She say so so be it end of story. You are joking aren't you? Let's a government official is supposed to oversee her turning over her official documents and separate the personal from the official to make sure ALL official documents are turned and guess what.......SHE is the official who oversaw HER process. My how coosy.
godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:48:34 PM

AS far as her being president, well, I'd rather we got out of the dynasty thing.
I prefer someone who dosn't engage in malfeasance and threatens our national security to hid their corrupt behavior. But then that's just me.
peterson33

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:49:37 PM

Please demonstrate. We will wait.
A neurosurgeon that can't figure out that a single human cell is not a living human ?

A person that can't figure out the difference between having a religious belief, and forcing that belief on others by the age of 60 should not even be allowed to vote never mind electing this dude into office.
godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:51:32 PM

Actually, I think many people here would rather have a different Dem candidate (myself included), but that has nothing to do with this video.
But doesn't that video pretty much seal the deal? If not why not?

I'd still vote for her over any GOP candidate, because they are all jokes at this point.
She allowed our national secrets to be transferred to a private server in a bathroom in an loft apartment, and then when her activities as SecState came under proper Congressional oversight she destroy that government property over which she was the custodian she didn't just deletion the information that was already under Congressional scrutiny she had it professional wiped in an attempt to hide what is on it from federal investigation.

And you would STILL vote for her?
godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:52:23 PM

Too bad Judy Baar Topinka is dead. I'd vote for her.
Well she isn't but you do have several well qualified accomplished Repbulicans running so why not just hold your nose and let's rid the executive branch of the corruption that has been rearing it's ugly head there. Time for a Nixonian washing out.
godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:54:02 PM

A neurosurgeon that can't figure out that a single human cell is not a living human ?

Why would he do that when science and embryology says otherwise and he is certainly more qualified than you on the matter says.

"The development of a human being begins with fertilization, a process by which two highly specialized cells, the spermatozoon from the male and the oocyte from the female, unite to give rise to a new organism, the zygote."
[Langman, Jan. Medical Embryology. 3rd edition. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins, 1975, p. 3]

"Embryo: The developing individual between the union of the germ cells and the completion of the organs which characterize its body when it becomes a separate organism.... At the moment the sperm cell of the human male meets the ovum of the female and the union results in a fertilized ovum (zygote), a new life has begun.... The term embryo covers the several stages of early development from conception to the ninth or tenth week of life."
[Considine, Douglas (ed.). Van Nostrand's Scientific Encyclopedia. 5th edition. New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, 1976, p. 943]

"The development of a human begins with fertilization, a process by which the spermatozoon from the male and the oocyte from the female unite to give rise to a new organism, the zygote."
[Sadler, T.W. Langman's Medical Embryology. 7th edition. Baltimore: Williams & Wilkins 1995, p. 3]

"Zygote. This cell, formed by the union of an ovum and a sperm (Gr. zyg tos, yoked together), represents the beginning of a human being. The common expression 'fertilized ovum' refers to the zygote."
[Moore, Keith L. and Persaud, T.V.N. Before We Are Born: Essentials of Embryology and Birth Defects. 4th edition. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders Company, 1993, p. 1]

"Although life is a continuous process, fertilization is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new, genetically distinct human organism is thereby formed.... The combination of 23 chromosomes present in each pronucleus results in 46 chromosomes in the zygote. Thus the diploid number is restored and the embryonic genome is formed. The embryo now exists as a genetic unity."
[O'Rahilly, Ronan and M�ller, Fabiola. Human Embryology & Teratology. 2nd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 1996, pp. 8, 29. This textbook lists "pre-embryo" among "discarded and replaced terms" in modern embryology, describing it as "ill-defined and inaccurate" (p. 12}]

http://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/ar...yoquotes2.html
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:06:08 PM

What a great thread...

Cheesy

cheetahman333

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:50:16 PM

This heir of the clinton dynasty will probably get away with wiping that hard drive. If one of us wiped our hard drive you can be our ass would be in jail.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:06:09 AM

She will be, this has past the point of sweeping it under the rug. She exposed possibly hundreds of classified emails, who knows how much information. She also sold secrets to the Russians for diplomatic favor, etc. She basically WAY outdid Snowden. I don't even know why Clinton hasn't been suponea'd yet.

I mean, if this isn't the definition of Espieonage, then what is? You trust someone with that LACK of core ethics with the Presidency? You trust her not to press the button? Frankly, I don't.

And I don't see anyone in the GOP lineup with any ethics above hers. And quite frankly, she had the chance to push the button before.

Again, why can't the GOP come up with a decent candidate? Why do I have to choose between bad and truly scary?
Um, you might want to rethink that. 

This woman can't be trusted with a security clearance.   

She's not someone you want to be defending.  Remember it was a Romanian hacker who told us about her little private evade-the-rules scheme.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:31:36 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2015, 03:04:58 AM by popcorn1

She will be, this has past the point of sweeping it under the rug. She exposed possibly hundreds of classified emails, who knows how much information. She also sold secrets to the Russians for diplomatic favor, etc. She basically WAY outdid Snowden. I don't even know why Clinton hasn't been suponea'd yet.

I mean, if this isn't the definition of Espieonage, then what is? You trust someone with that LACK of core ethics with the Presidency? You trust her not to press the button? Frankly, I don't.

Um, you might want to rethink that.  

This woman can't be trusted with a security clearance.  

She's not someone you want to be defending.  Remember it was a Romanian hacker who told us about her little private evade-the-rules scheme.
just a thought got no proof or youtube vids to show Cheesy but here goes

what if its all a lie and the reason is if you can look at hillary clintons emails the government can now look at any ones emails..
because they want to have the right to check on emails when ever they feel like without reason Wink Wink
hillary could be just doing all this so the government can spy on any one without cause..
its a thought but i could be on the right track tho
plus if no charges are made and she wins the election hmmm i think i could be spot on in my thinking

what you think chaps am i talking poo or what Cheesy Cheesy
godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:20:07 AM

A person that can't figure out the difference between having a religious belief, and forcing that belief on others by the age of 60 should not even be allowed to vote never mind electing this dude into office.
OK let's go with the science as was taught to me when I took my embryology classes oh so long ago using texts such as those above in current usage.

It begins at conception in spite of you pro-abortion desperate need for it to start at some other unable to determine time just as long as it is past the time you choose to kill it.

But there is another abortion discussion going on the Planned Parenthood thread.

Let's not divert to Republican candidates.

This is about Hillary and that cell door getting closer and closer everyday and angry responses to any questions about it and more and more inane excuses as the last one goes out the window and when are the Democrats going to shove her out the door.
godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:21:20 AM

No, you're missing something. It's not about being hardcore left. It's about not wanting the hardcore right, which is quite frankly, horrifying and a joke all at the same time. Donald Trump, Rick Santorum? Need I go on? It's bad, man. Why can't the GOP come up with a decent candidate that does not insult everyone's intelligence?
John Kasich, Scott Walker, Marco Rubio, yes even Bush, Pataki even. Forina is head and shoulders over Hillary even without the scandals.............all would make great Presidents in my mind and you have to admit decent even if you oppose most of their polices.

This compare to electing someone you KNOW is corrupt and puts their own self interest before the countries and our national security.
abasin

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:24:08 AM

Like all libs, Hillary can't take the heat. So she gets out of the kitchen in a hurry !!

What a loser.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: