Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:37:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD OUT! f*D's SETS of Ethereum: Frontier 5" Bars and Homestead 2" Coins  (Read 5811 times)
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:58:44 PM

I got mine today too

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 11:59:24 AM

Does anyone attach the hologram for "looks" rather than actually loading the bar??
Kind of like the one in the OP.

Yesterday I used a Ethereum address generator to make QR codes and put the holos over the private keys.  I'm not funding them.  I prefer my DIY to look complete with the holos even if I don't fund them.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 12:41:43 PM

A nice thing with this production line is that you can assemble the bar for a completed look and still have the extra hologram should you decide to load or reload in the future.

bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:41:55 PM

Does anyone attach the hologram for "looks" rather than actually loading the bar??
Kind of like the one in the OP.

Yesterday I used a Ethereum address generator to make QR codes and put the holos over the private keys.  I'm not funding them.  I prefer my DIY to look complete with the holos even if I don't fund them.

Do you feel that this adds to the overall value/resale of a coin/bar??
and
Would you pay more a coin if it was assembled properly (unloaded) vs. DIY un-assembled??

Thanks

Personally I prefer a coin or bar that has been assembled.  I collect rather than store btc so I don't need wallets to store btc personally.  I don't think it adds value but just looks better assembled if it came originally as a diy.

I would pay more to have it assembled, since it takes some hassle out of doing it myself.

I know others prefer these as diy, but for me, I may be the minority.

FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 09:16:31 AM

The first handful of orders should be delivering today  Grin

The bars look amazing. Another fine f*D production!!!  Cheesy

Nice addition to your collection there minerjones!

FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 10:15:11 AM

Curious if anyone found a suitable case for these? As I mentioned, I have the velvet box option (which would also fit the Bitcoin bars) but they are a bit pricey ~$7 each and would have to make a group buy...

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 12:51:22 PM

Curious if anyone found a suitable case for these? As I mentioned, I have the velvet box option (which would also fit the Bitcoin bars) but they are a bit pricey ~$7 each and would have to make a group buy...
I wouldn't mind paying that, but my willingness to purchase it depends on how much shipping would be. Tongue

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1072

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:52:06 PM

Do you have a demo picture??

Thanks

I'd like to see the demo picture as well.   Grin

monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:14:57 PM

Is it worth also making a option for the velvet case option to fit casascius bars .... (I never found a case for those ones)

There would definately be a market for those .... may also help get the FBD velvet case going as well (ie greater volume / leverage with the manufacturer)

If you did .... I will buy one of each of your new bars, and a case for each, plus 5 cases that would fit the casacius bars

You know you want to  Cheesy
(if you dont, PM me about where you can get these made ..... as I would happily run with it for the Cas cases)
BitLeafClover

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:23:21 PM

I wouldn't mind paying that, but my willingness to purchase it depends on how much shipping would be. Tongue

I'd be interested in a group buy, as well Smiley
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 10:30:08 PM

I would buy 4 cases, since the F*D Bitcoin bars should be the same size

monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:16:55 AM

Is it worth also making a option for the velvet case option to fit casascius bars .... (I never found a case for those ones)

There would definately be a market for those .... may also help get the FBD velvet case going as well (ie greater volume / leverage with the manufacturer)

If you did .... I will buy one of each of your new bars, and a case for each, plus 5 cases that would fit the casacius bars

You know you want to  Cheesy
(if you dont, PM me about where you can get these made ..... as I would happily run with it for the Cas cases)

How big are the Casas. bars?? They seem large in the pictures I have seen. At least bigger than the f*D ones.
Thanks

From a quick measurement
Cas bars are ...
79mm long
40mm wide
6mm high

FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 10:33:37 AM

Bad news from my supplier side regarding the custom cases for the 5" bars. They need to be ordered at the same time as the pieces (in the case of custom pieces such as my 5" bars). I can order extras with my next order, but this option will have to wait for the next 5" bar line production (nothing set in stone as of now regarding this).

digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1072

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:48:05 PM

Bad news from my supplier side regarding the custom cases for the 5" bars. They need to be ordered at the same time as the pieces (in the case of custom pieces such as my 5" bars). I can order extras with my next order, but this option will have to wait for the next 5" bar line production (nothing set in stone as of now regarding this).

Alright, what is it going to take to expedite the new series?   Grin

FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 08:56:47 PM

Alright, what is it going to take to expedite the new series?   Grin

Nothing really, just a little patience as I clear out some of the Ether bar inventory and clear some capital.

FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 08:21:05 PM

FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 01:45:07 PM

15% off cart purchase with coupon code 'Holiday' through Cyber Monday!

FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 05:51:46 PM

Year end closeout sale on this product. We are running the 3-pack (one of each finish) at 40% off through the end of the year (or until product sells out).

FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 12:03:36 PM

Couple more weeks of this sale...

3 pack of different finish (gold, silver and copper), number engraved (x of 100), limited edition 5" bars for $60 or 3 sets (9 bars) for $150

FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 02:55:09 PM

Planned stage 2, 3 and 4 Ether bars are presently on hold. I still hope and plan to do these at some point but unfortunately the next stage's batch will not occur until more of the Stage 1 inventory can be cleared out to free up resources. Apologies for those anticipating Stage 2 bars, but as I said, I do still plan on running these as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: