Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:39:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wonderland Coin Rework- Feed Wonderland Critters and get Wonderful Rewards!  (Read 13562 times)
TikTakSec

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

No Bitcoin No Life

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:20:44 PM

when will work wonderlandco?

LCC CGnD2EBjhqvSH817rxvpFVgf11ymRPRe4b

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
m3ndi3 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:02:16 PM

Feedings have been disabled from 12am - 12pm PST. We are going to rework the entire wonderland coin to be more like robot and monster because as of right now, we have 1/2 the traffic, but are giving 2x the rewards. Also it seems like someone is exploiting our code since they are doing thousands of requests, which are clogging up the servers.
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:22:10 PM

I am no longer receiving funds for refs anymore and i have over 531 of them. I doubt  That no one is cashing out because both robot and op's other 2 games are acting the same way.... Embarrassed
ECoinLand

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 09:14:23 PM

Feedings have been disabled from 12am - 12pm PST. We are going to rework the entire wonderland coin to be more like robot and monster because as of right now, we have 1/2 the traffic, but are giving 2x the rewards. Also it seems like someone is exploiting our code since they are doing thousands of requests, which are clogging up the servers.

Robot Coin 3,  then? :/ bad news (not that RobotCoin game is bad, but diversity is good, and not just to play same game with different skin ...)

ECoinLand

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 06:15:33 AM

... We are going to rework the entire wonderland coin to be more like robot and monster because as of right now, we have 1/2 the traffic, but are giving 2x the rewards. 

This calls my attention. IMO, the prob is that the progression  in game is quite slow: using just 15 feeds daily is not enough, and if we wish to use more, we must invest all balance in buying more feed to increase the total daily feed. That could take many weeks.

What I would do is to motivate players to get around 30 feed to use daily (by having smallers costs in the curve of price of the feed, up to level 30-35), so they would realize that they can do some nice daily earnings. How to do that?

As I suggested in a previous post: (
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1157522.msg13127612#msg13127612 )

So, I would define 3 ranges for the buy feed cost:
a) 15-35 feed daily: a slight curve of the math function which calculates the cost of raising the total daily feed
b) 35-60 feed daily : a math function with a heavier curve in progression, so that it gets harder to reach such daily feed amounts
c) > 60 (or 70) feed daily : in practice, only bots will be actually able to use such amounts of feed day by day,therefore, to make their activity harder, make those accounts pay big for each increase they do in the total daily feed. That way they would compensate some way the harm they do into the advertisement impression stats, site traffic stats etc.

Again, I think it is a mistake to just do another Robot coin game clone. IMO, it is more entertaining to having diverse games (with different concept in the play style), which may force us to think on ways to progress efficiently in them.

My All time balance  in Wonderlandcoin is: 4,168,053 satoshis

So I would encourage players to try it!

Greaper

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:42:58 AM

.... So I would encourage players to try it!

if it will ever work as it worked before damn hosting was changed. now it's just disabled 12 hours per day.
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:08:02 PM

Alright everyone! I've been working on a rework because it seems the whole feed per day thing and animal levels wasn't really working out (in terms of sustainability). I will be moving the new rework on a new Amazon Cloud Services so I can be finally rid of my current hosting, and have a scalable solution. What you can expect:

New Animals!

Habitats

After feeding 10 of the 4 animals in each Habitat, a magical Unicorn will appear and you will get a major bonus when you successfully feed it. You win the game when you feed all animals in each Habitat and the Unicorn!

Upgrades

Each habitat is unique and has it's own feed. You can upgrade feed to get your rewards faster! Also, each upgrade you make in each habitat, will count as an upgrade for the special Unicorn feed.

What we removed
-Bye bye Wonderland Critters :< You will be missed!
-Daily feeds
-Animal levels

Your balances will still be intact so you can use them toward upgrades for the new game! We apologize for any inconvenience but at funcoingames we are continually trying to evolve our games to be both fun for the user and sustainable for us Smiley Expect this rework to be live Monday (depending if I figure out Amazon Cloud Services -_-)
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:35:04 PM

I played before always this only it was terrible working on mobile phones, it was more frustrated then was a joyful experience.
elehh

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:45:28 PM

What we removed
-Daily feeds
-Animal levels

Your balances will still be intact so you can use them toward upgrades for the new game! We apologize for any inconvenience but at funcoingames we are continually trying to evolve our games to be both fun for the user and sustainable for us Smiley Expect this rework to be live Monday (depending if I figure out Amazon Cloud Services -_-)

Are you going to enable feeding for the days before the new upgrades?
Currently i'm feeding a moose 36/60, that's like 2-3 days of feeding i will lose
ECoinLand

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 07:48:31 PM

Alright everyone! I've been working on a rework because it seems the whole feed per day thing and animal levels wasn't really working out (in terms of sustainability). I will be moving the new rework on a new Amazon Cloud Services so I can be finally rid of my current hosting, and have a scalable solution. What you can expect:

New Animals!

Habitats

After feeding 10 of the 4 animals in each Habitat, a magical Unicorn will appear and you will get a major bonus when you successfully feed it. You win the game when you feed all animals in each Habitat and the Unicorn!

Upgrades

Each habitat is unique and has it's own feed. You can upgrade feed to get your rewards faster! Also, each upgrade you make in each habitat, will count as an upgrade for the special Unicorn feed.

What we removed
-Daily feeds
-Animal levels

Umm ... can we say Habitat = Zone , as in Robot and Monster games? So another clone of Robot coin game, with a different skin ... :|

Regarding sustainability, in Wonderland Coin I am earning around 30,000 to 40,000 satoshi /day (dependiing what kind of animals are being fed; also take in count such animals like bear require at least 2 days with my current feed amount, that is 51 feed, plus any bonus feed). I guess most of the players use less feed a day, let's say the average feed the players use is 25, and that the average satoshi they earn per feed is 650 satoshi/feed ...
That is 16250 satoshi earnings in a day, for a game time of 2 to 3 hours (if they take the time to use all feed). Not a great daily earnings amount, IMO.

Still that is way below the earnings I get in other popular Bitcoin faucet game, which may provide (at max level ) easily around 70,000 - 100,000 satoshi daily (even after the nerf on the earnings due to Bitcoin price raise)

So maybe the key questions here are:
- What does it mean here for you, admin, the term sustainability: how much can a player earn daily so the site will be profitable for you, and that it will last long?

Sorry for my tone, but I am really dissapointed with the change :/ I will test the Wonderland rework when it gets released and see if Wonderland game keeps beging at my top ranking of faucet games, or just got down in my ranking.

m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:59:01 PM

New Animals!

Habitats

Upgrades

What we removed
-Daily feeds
-Animal levels

Umm ... can we say Habitat = Zone , as in Robot and Monster games? So another clone of Robot coin game, with a different skin ... :|

Regarding sustainability, in Wonderland Coin I am earning around 30,000 to 40,000 satoshi /day (dependiing what kind of animals are being fed; also take in count such animals like bear require at least 2 days with my current feed amount, that is 51 feed, plus any bonus feed). I guess most of the players use less feed a day, let's say the average feed the players use is 25, and that the average satoshi they earn per feed is 650 satoshi/feed ...
That is 16250 satoshi earnings in a day, for a game time of 2 to 3 hours (if they take the time to use all feed). Not a great daily earnings amount, IMO.

Still that is way below the earnings I get in other popular Bitcoin faucet game, which may provide (at max level ) easily around 70,000 - 100,000 satoshi daily (even after the nerf on the earnings due to Bitcoin price raise)

So maybe the key questions here are:
- What does it mean here for you, admin, the term sustainability: how much can a player earn daily so the site will be profitable for you, and that it will last long?

Sorry for my tone, but I am really dissapointed with the change :/ I will test the Wonderland rework when it gets released and see if Wonderland game keeps beging at my top ranking of faucet games, or just got down in my ranking.

Habitats will act a lot differently than zones. In monster/robot coin game, you have to defeat a number of robots per zone to progress to the next one. In this one, you have to get 10 of each animal in the Habitat before you can continue to the next Habitat. Also, once you go to a new habitat, you will only encounter animals from that Habitat.

Example:

Forest- chipmunk-rabbit-owl-fox
chipmunk will give the least reward, while fox will give the most. You will unlock each animal after you feed the previous animal x number of times, so feed chipmunk 3x, now rabbit will appear. Then the mechanic will be chipmunk-rabbit 50% chance. Then after rabbit appears x number, owl will appear- then it will be chipmunk- rabbit- owl 33% chance. There may or may not be an option to skip the animal for a fee.

Then there is an option to upgrade your feed per habitat. It is also different from robot/monster coin because there are only 3 upgrades and they can only be applied for the specific Habitat. The amount they cost and give out will vary between habitats, but the later habitats will give more feed but cost more.

The new strategies here are if you want to upgrade your feed for the price, or not. Always always, upgrading the feed is the better option because you will upgrade your unicorn feed at the same time, and you end the game faster - getting the bonus faster.
Also there will be a restart button, so if you feel like you only want to feed animals from habitat 1 & 2 and you don't care about the mystical unicorn and bonus, then you can do so.

In terms of sustainability, there are some users who have 100 feed and are probably using bots and claiming bears left and right. It was unfair that there was such a curve depending on how much feed you have. In this game, it requires that you upgrade at least a bit if you want to finish the game faster. Also there is an ending to it, not like the current version where you can get bears forever.
Hope you understand, and I really hope this rework works out -_- As always, I'm always experimenting and some things will work while other don't :/ For me, I have to always keep trying!
elehh

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:34:52 PM

My Feed didn't reset today  Sad
ECoinLand

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 04:30:07 PM

Habitats will act a lot differently than zones. In monster/robot coin game, you have to defeat a number of robots per zone to progress to the next one. In this one, you have to get 10 of each animal in the Habitat before you can continue to the next Habitat. Also, once you go to a new habitat, you will only encounter animals from that Habitat.

Example:

Forest- chipmunk-rabbit-owl-fox
chipmunk will give the least reward, while fox will give the most. You will unlock each animal after you feed the previous animal x number of times, so feed chipmunk 3x, now rabbit will appear. Then the mechanic will be chipmunk-rabbit 50% chance. Then after rabbit appears x number, owl will appear- then it will be chipmunk- rabbit- owl 33% chance. There may or may not be an option to skip the animal for a fee.

Then there is an option to upgrade your feed per habitat. It is also different from robot/monster coin because there are only 3 upgrades and they can only be applied for the specific Habitat. The amount they cost and give out will vary between habitats, but the later habitats will give more feed but cost more.

The new strategies here are if you want to upgrade your feed for the price, or not. Always always, upgrading the feed is the better option because you will upgrade your unicorn feed at the same time, and you end the game faster - getting the bonus faster.
Also there will be a restart button, so if you feel like you only want to feed animals from habitat 1 & 2 and you don't care about the mystical unicorn and bonus, then you can do so.

In terms of sustainability, there are some users who have 100 feed and are probably using bots and claiming bears left and right. It was unfair that there was such a curve depending on how much feed you have. In this game, it requires that you upgrade at least a bit if you want to finish the game faster. Also there is an ending to it, not like the current version where you can get bears forever.
Hope you understand, and I really hope this rework works out -_- As always, I'm always experimenting and some things will work while other don't :/ For me, I have to always keep trying!

I appreciate very much your explanations about the rework!
Sounds like a mix/hybrid of Robot and the current Wonderland, let's see what's the result...

BTW, as posted at Twitter, the feed hasn't reseted today.

Also, according to your announcement:
https://twitter.com/FunCoinGames/status/673172892276948993
#wonderlandcoin rework will be pushed back another week, so everyone will have a chance to finish feeding their current critters.
So please keep us updated about which will be the last reset of feed, so as to plan or last animal accordingly Wink

Cheers

jrambo

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 01:20:06 PM

Hello, do anyone know what happen when I defeat last monster or robot in last zone or the critter in the rework? I start in first level monster with no upgrade (I have to do upgrades again) or I can not play again or something else...? EDIT: if I start again, cash disappear or stay or I have to withdraw? Thanks for reply.
ECoinLand

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 04:56:54 PM

Hello, do anyone know what happen when I defeat last monster or robot in last zone or the critter in the rework? I start in first level monster with no upgrade (I have to do upgrades again) or I can not play again or something else...? EDIT: if I start again, cash disappear or stay or I have to withdraw? Thanks for reply.

Regarding Wonderlandcoin critters rework cant tell cause it has not been released.

About Robot and Monster Coin games, once you defeat the last boss (robot, or legion) then the game is ended, so you can reset, and then your attack level also resets to level 1.
Your balance will keep intact so you can withdraw or keep it growing.
So, you can do the next: keep balance for after reseting the game, then spend some in upgrading again the attack to desired power, and after that, withdraw the rest of your earnings

Cheers

ECoinLand

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 04:58:08 PM

BTW, today I can't log in properly to Wonderland Coin critters, isnt it working anymore? :/

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:13:58 PM

It would be nice if you answered e-mails, this is my third one about this.

suspicious activity again, this is very annoying.

I have  explained before and no idea what my suspicious activity's are. 

Btw the site will not load normally, it times out a lot, or its not found at all.

And its gone.
illerif

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 05:11:51 PM

add new game pls Smiley

- avid fan of fun coin
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:55:06 PM

Switching server.........hope its good and faster.

But will I still be classed as a bot  Grin

And its gone.
assloua

Activity: 397

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:26:21 PM

hiho,

when will the rework of wonderland go live?

any new timeline since you cancel the initial date ?

yours

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: