Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wonderland Coin Rework- Feed Wonderland Critters and get Wonderful Rewards!  (Read 13572 times)
m3ndi3 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 03:24:20 AM

Hopefully there will be no more nerfs... Sad

Anyways, after this last adjustment, it is not possible to share to Facebook (just to Twitter), and the countdown timer for next feed is broken, it will not go down (tested on different browsers).
By other hand, at the robot coin game both features work just fine.

Same here...Facebook share link is broken but is working on robot faucet. The timer gets stuck and the only way to get it to move is to refresh the page...not an issue for me personally as I collect from several faucets every 5 minutes but still tedious to keep reloading the page...am sure the admin will get on the case as soon as he notices the issue

yes I see it happening now :/ there must be a javascript issue... I'll look into this

Ok that has been fixed... let me do more maths and see about buffing the critters again
nursemorph

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 03:40:24 AM

Hopefully there will be no more nerfs... Sad

Anyways, after this last adjustment, it is not possible to share to Facebook (just to Twitter), and the countdown timer for next feed is broken, it will not go down (tested on different browsers).
By other hand, at the robot coin game both features work just fine.

Same here...Facebook share link is broken but is working on robot faucet. The timer gets stuck and the only way to get it to move is to refresh the page...not an issue for me personally as I collect from several faucets every 5 minutes but still tedious to keep reloading the page...am sure the admin will get on the case as soon as he notices the issue

yes I see it happening now :/ there must be a javascript issue... I'll look into this

Ok that has been fixed... let me do more maths and see about buffing the critters again

Yep..it's all working again now....thanks for the quick fixing of it. Keep up the good work  Grin ....your faucets are the first ones I have used with excellent support and things getting fixed quickly...all the other faucets I use, you are lucky to even get a response when pointing out an issue, much less getting it fixed in a reasonable space of time
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 03:54:32 AM

Just to compare Robot Coin Game with Wonderland Coin and you'll see why I nerfed it... So if you have level 10 attack upgrade- defeating one level 19 robot would take you 80 tries and reward would be 19,000 satoshi. Compare that with Moose- feed 70 times and you get 50,000 satoshi. The reason why the price is so high, is because you only start off with a small amount of feed in the beginning, and you have to buy more feed to be able to claim more per day. Now I mistakenly made a promo where you can earn permanent bonus feed by sharing. So people got more than 60+ free daily feed and are getting a lot of rewards for basically nothing. Do you still want to stop playing Tongue?
ECoinLand

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 05:51:08 PM

First of all and as previous poster said, I would wish to thank you the chance to debate about how the game is set up. It is not common at all, in this volatile niche of Bitcoin faucets. My intention is just talk about some data, results, and wonder a bit about the game profit, and model of business.

Just to compare Robot Coin Game with Wonderland Coin and you'll see why I nerfed it... So if you have level 10 attack upgrade- defeating one level 19 robot would take you 80 tries and reward would be 19,000 satoshi.
Umm... a 10 attack upgrade is worth 780 attack power, therefore a level 19 robot (20,000 HP) would require: 26 attacks; so, 731 satoshi earned per attack. Not counting here the promos and social network sharing % increments on each attack, which helped a lot to shorten the amount of attacks, therefore the satoshi/attack ratio would get increased.

Now I see that Zone 20 robot has a lower HP, 80K; when I defeated it a month ago, it was 100K HP. Still, in 2 or 3 days, it was defeated and game "ended" (actually reseted). I can't remember how many attacks Idid, maybe around 85-90 attacks taking in count the mentioned extra %.

IMO, the problem here were some lower Zones, from zone 17 to zone 19: robots rewards would just get increased by 1000 satoshi per robot (17000, 18000 and 19000 satoshi), while the HP of robots were increased in this fashion: 7000 HP in zone 17, 10000 HP in zone 18 and 20000 HP in zone 19. So, not in the same proportion as rewards got increased taking incount that each zone got one more robot to be defeated (28, 29, and 30 robots, if I'm not wrong).
It takes a few zones to break even the latest investments in attack power. The higher the attack power, the more zones to pass through for breaking even, because the increment of HP on each new robot level is not proportional as said above. Zone 18 and 19 were a real pain, even with promo extra % attack and all.
For example, zone 19: 30 robots to defeat; therefore the math: up to 30*20K HP = 600,000 HP to defeat for a total rewards of up to 19,000*30 = 570,000 satoshi.
Taking in count that just the last upgrade from level 9 to 10 costed 800,000 satoshi, then I can say that all my earnings were based, after breaking even, from zone 18, zone 19 and of course the last boss at zone 20.
Precisely, the matter here is that most of the earnings had to be reinvested in attack power. Exactly, 0.0311 Bitcoin. So the real earnings were 0.019 Bitcoin.

Obviously we are not forced to spend earnings to upgrade attack power, but if really wanting to complete the game in a reasonable time, it is a must. Not only that, but also the 2 or 3 promo campaigns for extra % attack power were fundamental.

Yet I can't recall when the game was set up, so I could have a missing data here: how many weeks I needed to complete the game. If I am not wrong, was the game reworked in the last week of May, or first week of June 2015?

If this is right, it would mean 10-11 weeks to complete the game and earn ... 0.019 Bitcoin. If it is great or not , it's each own opinion.

ECoinLand

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 06:39:33 PM

Compare that with Moose- feed 70 times and you get 50,000 satoshi. The reason why the price is so high, is because you only start off with a small amount of feed in the beginning, and you have to buy more feed to be able to claim more per day. Now I mistakenly made a promo where you can earn permanent bonus feed by sharing. So people got more than 60+ free daily feed and are getting a lot of rewards for basically nothing. Do you still want to stop playing Tongue?
By one hand the progression of feed cost is too high: 1500 satoshi is incremented per  upgrade. So to purchase 20 upgrades (and get a daily total amount of 35 feed to use), it would cost 315000 satoshi, in total expenses. To get 45 upgrades, 1,552,500 satoshi (0.0155 Bitcoin)
I agree that maybe that initial promo was too "generous"...

Yet to use the 60 feed it would get us stuck to game 5 hours non-stop, if we are able to feed 12 times per hour (taking in count the completion of captcha, it is not possible, at least manually). So I don't agree that it is for basically 'nothing', actually it requires to complete captchas. To complete a captcha every 5 minutes during 5 hours it may be really boring, and even tiring if you multitask with other games/faucets.

Even if we feed 10 times per hour, that would mean 6 hours playing the game non-stop. So regarding those players who were able to increase the total feed amount to 90-100+,  I can only think that bots were/are involved, if they can use the full amount of 100 feed daily. So I guess you may wish to check how to stop any bots activity.

So, let's consider I can use, daily, 30 feed in 3 hours of time. The bear would require 5 days to be fully fed, at current settings. That is a profit of 24,000 satoshi/day. At such rate it is possible to earn much more at current Robot Coin Game with less efforts (less captchas involved, and taking in count promo and social networks). Maybe +50% earned daily, depending the Zone.

If I consider other games (I wont say the name of that game here), there is a game which may allow to earn 80,000-100,000 satoshi daily at top level (depending how often the game can be attended). That game is just advertising based, and it can not be invested in it, just use earnings to progress in game.

So that is why, following my "rant" in a previous post, the Wonderland critters game loses some attention and position in the top rank of games I play. It was fantastic before nerf (though it took quite an effort to spend 40-50 feed daily), but now, I am not sure if it is still worth the time. I will keep using for some time and decide.

ECoinLand

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 02:41:33 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 02:52:40 AM by ECoinLand

I forgot to mention an important matter:

Could you set a password for Wonderland Coin (and for Robot Coin Game too) ? Right now as it is, it looks that anyone could change our BTC address (if they know it; ), set their one, and withdraw :S

m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 02:05:56 PM

Compare that with Moose- feed 70 times and you get 50,000 satoshi. The reason why the price is so high, is because you only start off with a small amount of feed in the beginning, and you have to buy more feed to be able to claim more per day. Now I mistakenly made a promo where you can earn permanent bonus feed by sharing. So people got more than 60+ free daily feed and are getting a lot of rewards for basically nothing. Do you still want to stop playing Tongue?
By one hand the progression of feed cost is too high: 1500 satoshi is incremented per  upgrade. So to purchase 20 upgrades (and get a daily total amount of 35 feed to use), it would cost 315000 satoshi, in total expenses. To get 45 upgrades, 1,552,500 satoshi (0.0155 Bitcoin)

Yet to use the 60 feed it would get us stuck to game 5 hours non-stop, if we are able to feed 12 times per hour (taking in count the completion of captcha, it is not possible, at least manually). So I don't agree that it is for basically 'nothing', actually it requires to complete captchas. To complete a captcha every 5 minutes during 5 hours it may be really boring, and even tiring if you multitask with other games/faucets.

Even if we feed 10 times per hour, that would mean 6 hours playing the game non-stop. So regarding those players who were able to increase the total feed amount to 90-100+,  I can only think that bots were/are involved, if they can use the full amount of 100 feed daily. So I guess you may wish to check how to stop any bots activity.

So, let's consider I can use, daily, 30 feed in 3 hours of time. The bear would require 5 days to be fully fed, at current settings. That is a profit of 24,000 satoshi/day. At such rate it is possible to earn much more at current Robot Coin Game with less efforts (less captchas involved, and taking in count promo and social networks). Maybe +50% earned daily, depending the Zone.

If I consider other games (I wont say the name of that game here), there is a game which may allow to earn 80,000-100,000 satoshi daily at top level (depending how often the game can be attended). That game is just advertising based, and it can not be invested in it, just use earnings to progress in game.

So that is why, following my "rant" in a previous post, the Wonderland critters game loses some attention and position in the top rank of games I play. It was fantastic before nerf (though it took quite an effort to spend 40-50 feed daily), but now, I am not sure if it is still worth the time. I will keep using for some time and decide.

Oh gosh you're right... For some reason I was doing math on old data and forgot that I changed attacks recently... Thank you for your insightful posts!
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 02:16:14 PM

Could you set a password for Wonderland Coin (and for Robot Coin Game too) ? Right now as it is, it looks that anyone could change our BTC address (if they know it; ), set their one, and withdraw :S

This is only possible if they also have access to your email, as you can only change it by confirming via email
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 02:23:13 PM

Actually I was doing math on level 9 attacks oh gosh -_- Yes I am going to delve further into this, thanks for bringing this to my attention and please reconsider continuing to play!!
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 02:42:42 PM

Ok let me see if I can revisit the math...

Let's do bear- 150/120,000 = 800 satoshi But, they can level up so on level 10 bear you get 946 satoshi per 5 minutes. For Robot coin game it takes you 3 mil satoshi to upgrade to level 10. I will lower the cost of feed but generally it will be around 7 mil to get to 120. Keep in mind, in Robot Coin game you will have to restart once you beat level 20. In wonderland coin, there are no resets, so that 7 mil will get you 120 forever. Please let me know if this makes sense? I sometimes don't know what is in my head lol Will be changing the price of feed right now (and it will be a drastic buff!)
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:00:47 PM

To offset the nerf of the animal rewards, we have buffed the following:

- Feed price drastically lowered per feed

- Price to lure the critter of your choice has been changed from 25% to 10%!

Moose hp lowered from 75 to 60

Bear hp lowered from 150 to 100

Please let me know how this plays for you!
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:55:21 PM

I cannot withdraw.... button does not work
Terri

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:59:36 AM

Why the current Bear I'm playing, the hp is not lowered to 100.  It's still listed as 150.
I've been playing for the past several days and sometimes the feed is not taking from the total hp.
It seems like there's a bug.
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:34:45 AM

Why the current Bear I'm playing, the hp is not lowered to 100.  It's still listed as 150.
I've been playing for the past several days and sometimes the feed is not taking from the total hp.
Try clearing your browser history
Terri

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:31:56 AM

Try clearing your browser history

Done that before the first post. Anyway, I'm past 100 already and will continue on playing until finish.
ECoinLand

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 05:56:39 PM

This is only possible if they also have access to your email, as you can only change it by confirming via email

Ahh I see, that's cool! Thank you!

What confused me a bit is the help tip in the form:

"Change Address or Email?

New Address or Email:"

It is supposed that we can just change the Bitcoin address, not the email, right?

Anyways I will test later if I can change the BTC address or not.

ECoinLand

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 06:19:08 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 07:15:12 PM by ECoinLand

Actually I was doing math on level 9 attacks oh gosh -_- Yes I am going to delve further into this, thanks for bringing this to my attention and please reconsider continuing to play!!

Regarding Robot Coin game I was mentioning earlier as you compared both games ... Anyways, I keep playing it as well, but I am not sure if I will reach again to Zone 20 last Boss, I mean I am considering different tactic.

Actually it's funny that I tell you my tactic, since you could "countereffect" it as admin, if you adjust game ;P Anyways if all of this helps so that the game works for very long times, I guess that will be good. There are not much games around which are really worth the time to play ( and earn, at least a little).

Once I defeated last boss, I reseted, and invested a little part again in attack power, say 160,000 satoshi for first 3 attack levels, to have a head start. Besides,  it helped me a lot  to take this decision that you started a new promo, I think it was that for a +35% in attack power.

So I withdrew the rest (0.018 BTC), and reinvested 160,000 satoshi in attack power. So far, I have purchased just one more upgrade attack power (150,000 satoshi) , and despite that +35% promo ended now we have +20% one (and also the help of social networks).

My balance is now 0.01 BTC at area 12 (4 robots to complete and  level up to 13), if considering the invest from previous cycle, then the net earning is 840K satoshi.

So, here the new tactic:  what if instead of reaching to area 20 again, I just keep earning till I reach 0.019 BTC? Now I defeat around 4 or 5 robots per day, that is around 40K satoshi per day (this is why I said in a previous post, that right now Robots game provides a day 50% (or 60%) more than if I would feed bears at Wonderland), anyways that will change in the next areas, ofc as robots get more HP. So the idea is to keep current attack power through 4 or 5 more areas and just keep earning up to 0.019 BTC. I think I could  reach to 0.019 BTC in less weeks than I did to reach to area 20. but I could be wrong as well Smiley

Anyways I like to test things so that is my current roadmap Smiley

ECoinLand

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 06:46:09 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 06:57:57 PM by ECoinLand

Ok let me see if I can revisit the math...

Let's do bear- 150/120,000 = 800 satoshi But, they can level up so on level 10 bear you get 946 satoshi per 5 minutes. For Robot coin game it takes you 3 mil satoshi to upgrade to level 10. I will lower the cost of feed but generally it will be around 7 mil to get to 120. Keep in mind, in Robot Coin game you will have to restart once you beat level 20. In wonderland coin, there are no resets, so that 7 mil will get you 120 forever. Please let me know if this makes sense? I sometimes don't know what is in my head lol Will be changing the price of feed right now (and it will be a drastic buff!)

I have added into a spreadsheet the data about game so as to know what is the profit we earn per feed we use (that is, per captcha we solve). The idea is to know the ratio of satoshi earned per feed used. Here a capture of the spreadsheet ( I thought the image would embed  :S):

So the columns are : Feed; Base reward; Extra Reward per Level gained; Minimum Satoshi per feed (at level 1 of animal); maximum Satoshi per feed (at Level 10 of animal); Minimum satoshi/feed with lure purchased; Maximum satoshi/feed with lure purchased.
For some reason I dont know yet, I get a ratio of 935 satoshi /feed for a Level 10 bear, instead of the 946 satoshi/feed you mention, anyways it is not such a big diff.
Well, here I have suposed that we can do max of 9 upgrades from level 1 to level 10 of animal, therefore to calculate maxes I use Base Reward + 9 * Extra Reward per level (and divide by feed amount as well) . Formula in spreadsheet: (C9+(D9*9))/B9 .
Also, in the case of lure, I substract the 10% of the reward, and then divide by the feed amount : (C9+(D9*9))*0.9/B9 .

And see, the moose actually is more profitable than bear!
Min satoshi/feed: 833 (moose) vs 800 (bear)
Max satoshi/feed: 968 vs 935

And if using lure:
Min satoshi/feed: 750 vs 720
Max satoshi/feed: 871 vs 841

I think moose does not follow the progression in game, it would need some readjust again, so the earning is between Fox and Bear. Anyways before the last readjust, the (min) profit was around 800 satoshi/feed for the bear, so the earning is same but we complete less captchas ( less feed to give)

ECoinLand

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 06:53:24 PM

I had the same "issue" with moose, but inverse:I was feeding a 50 feed moose while the critters page said it was 80 feed moose...

I think that the adjustments work on future animals, so our current feeding animal does not get adjusted in process. In this case, you got the bad luck to get a bear while the 150 feed was in effect (just 2 days or so)... I am not sure how admin will deal with this. I hope you get it readjusted to 100 feed.

ECoinLand

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 07:09:22 PM

@m3ndi3

BTW, I dont know exactly what you mean about 120,  in the next:
I will lower the cost of feed but generally it will be around 7 mil to get to 120. Keep in mind, in Robot Coin game you will have to restart once you beat level 20. In wonderland coin, there are no resets, so that 7 mil will get you 120 forever. Please let me know if this makes sense?

Do you mean 120 feed? I am confused on that. So let's think a bit about the feed consumption. I can use 30 or 40 feed per day, maybe 50, but no more. I could never use 120 feed a day! It is too "insane"!  If captchas were solved "instantly" (and they aren't in my case), that would mean 10 hours playing game non-stop.

Actually, my feed use is like 8-10 per hour,... depending how busy I am (multitasking), sometimes 6 per hour or even less. So I would never upgrade total feed amount to such too high amounts ...
Even having 80 feed per day would be too much for me. I dont have that time to complete that many captchas (following example, at a rate of 10 feed/hour, that would mean 8 hours non-stop). I can only think, at this point, on bots, and I dont use them. My only thought about this is that if any player wishes to play 80 or 100 feed per day, it must be using some kind of bot, otherwise it is too insane.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: