Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eutanasia?  (Read 4437 times)
Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:06:54 PM

Doctors are here to save people life, treat them and relieve their pain. Not to end their life!
And why we have psychiatric, pain killers then!!!
I see a crime not an euthanasia here.  Lips sealed

But yet some doctors let people die simply because they don't have insurance or enough money to cover the procedure.  That sounds like crime to me.

vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 03:19:10 AM

I think its good. If someone wants to die (because of illness) they should have the right to die with dignity and not have to suffer more pain because the government says so, why the hell should they get to choose when your life ends instead of yourself?

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 03:30:56 AM

Physician-assisted suicide will become legal in California under a bill signed into law on Monday by Democratic Governor Jerry Brown, despite intense opposition from some religious and disability rights groups.

The law, based on a similar measure in Oregon, allows doctors to prescribe medication to end a patient's life if two doctors agree the person has only six months to live and is mentally competent.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:35:19 AM

If there is a group of person which should have the right to end their life with doctor-assistance, it is the faggots  Wink. Less of this shot can just benefit  Wink !

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 12:17:01 PM

If there is a group of person which should have the right to end their life with doctor-assistance, it is the faggots  Wink. Less of this shot can just benefit  Wink !

Oh well... a nice dose of homophobia was what was needed in here Roll Eyes... somehow i know you will beat around when someone asks you if you are homosexual. All this fear...

Maybe in some years you become sexually stable so that you don't feel the need to show that you are not homosexual, by attacking homosexuals that way.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 12:57:21 PM

If there is a group of person which should have the right to end their life with doctor-assistance, it is the faggots  Wink. Less of this shot can just benefit  Wink !

Oh well... a nice dose of homophobia was what was needed in here Roll Eyes... somehow i know you will beat around when someone asks you if you are homosexual. All this fear...

Maybe in some years you become sexually stable so that you don't feel the need to show that you are not homosexual, by attacking homosexuals that way.

You're taking the problem by the wrong side... I do not hate them because I am too. I just know how things have to be. In sexuality, it's male and female, not male and male ! That's this way world has been created ! If I follow how you think, I hate niggers because I am ? Be sure not !

bytezero

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:05:23 PM

In spain we have currently a case where a girl, i thinks she is minor, i really dont remember, she is tired of figthing with some kind of disease, and his family is agree with her on givin up and try euthanasia, but authorities doesnt want..

I think should be something personal, otherwise you are forcing the suicide on somobody.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 01:29:15 PM

If there is a group of person which should have the right to end their life with doctor-assistance, it is the faggots  Wink. Less of this shot can just benefit  Wink !

You're taking the problem by the wrong side... I do not hate them because I am too. I just know how things have to be. In sexuality, it's male and female, not male and male ! That's this way world has been created ! If I follow how you think, I hate niggers because I am ? Be sure not !

No, i did not say that you are homosexual. Some of the persons that go against homosexuals are faggots too, though they hate it. But i know that practically every heterosexual man fears being seen as homosexual. That's something you simply don't want to be. Though that goes away at some point.

So you come from a religious side? Well, stories written by people in the past should not decide how reality is. Reality shows that homosexuality is there by animals as well as with humans. And i came to the conclusion that it is a perfectly fine type of love. It's not that they decided to be that way. So if they were born that way, then, as a religious person, you might need to think that god created them that way. No problem.

Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:11:41 PM

This is a taboo subject but it really should and needs to be legalised, it would cut a lot of problems. Maybe i would do it cause I dont think I have the guts to top myself. If it did get legalized the rules would have to be more lenient, anyone who doesnt want to live anymore regardless of their sex, age etc should be granted it even if they are perfectly healthy and it should be free, I don't have to tell you the appalling treatment the elderly have been getting and this would solve the problem, although it is sad but when you've got severe alzheimers or whatever, who wouldn't wanna be 10ft under?
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:21:48 PM

No, i did not say that you are homosexual. Some of the persons that go against homosexuals are faggots too, though they hate it. But i know that practically every heterosexual man fears being seen as homosexual. That's something you simply don't want to be. Though that goes away at some point.

So you come from a religious side? Well, stories written by people in the past should not decide how reality is. Reality shows that homosexuality is there by animals as well as with humans. And i came to the conclusion that it is a perfectly fine type of love. It's not that they decided to be that way. So if they were born that way, then, as a religious person, you might need to think that god created them that way. No problem.

I think you do not born gay. That's why, like every mental illness it's not God creation but an ill that you catch, like Alzheimer's or schizophrenia.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 12:39:16 PM

I think you do not born gay. That's why, like every mental illness it's not God creation but an ill that you catch, like Alzheimer's or schizophrenia.

I know that mindset and you can be sure that there were a lot of religious groups that tried to heal that "sickness". The simply result is that it is no sickness. It can't be healed. It is what it is.

Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:36:21 PM

I know that mindset and you can be sure that there were a lot of religious groups that tried to heal that "sickness". The simply result is that it is no sickness. It can't be healed. It is what it is.

So if it can't be healed, this is an incurably ill like AIDS. The solution to such a problem is teaching at school that it is bad and unnatural. Unfortunately, most of the time they teach the inverse  Undecided...

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 07:27:50 PM

So if it can't be healed, this is an incurably ill like AIDS. The solution to such a problem is teaching at school that it is bad and unnatural. Unfortunately, most of the time they teach the inverse  Undecided...

Simply because you will not reach more than pushing some persons into feelings of feeling bad and wrong about their sexuality. You can't do anything if someone does not get attracted by the other sex. You won't change it. The only thing you can do is make him or her feel bad and wrong. For a thing that surely is not an illness. There is no bad harm to the body or anything that would meet the description of aan illness. It is love in another way. Nothing more or less. The only problem coming from it is the problem some religious people have with it. And religion was often enough very bad in deciding what is correct and what not. Since even though religious books were claimed coming from god all the time... at the end they are books written by people that believed doing what god wants.

Surely that is no base to justify that homosexuality is bad or an illness. Though religions achieved to turn sex into something bad, sinfull and thing to avoid anyway. That alone shoul show that religions really can't be taken as a guideline of what is right or wrong. Religions simply were created by persons, these persons usually had a very antique view of the world. We would still throw rocks at people having free sex when we surely would believe that these books were written by god. Well, some believe so and join isis. But the sane part of the world knows that this can't be the way.

Christyfrazier

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:32:12 PM

i'm fine with euthanasia because if someone really wants to take their life due to insufferable pain then it should be okay for them to do it

you're going to die and you are in pain

you don't want to suffer
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:43:31 PM

So if it can't be healed, this is an incurably ill like AIDS. The solution to such a problem is teaching at school that it is bad and unnatural. Unfortunately, most of the time they teach the inverse  Undecided...

Simply because you will not reach more than pushing some persons into feelings of feeling bad and wrong about their sexuality. You can't do anything if someone does not get attracted by the other sex. You won't change it. The only thing you can do is make him or her feel bad and wrong. For a thing that surely is not an illness. There is no bad harm to the body or anything that would meet the description of aan illness. It is love in another way. Nothing more or less. The only problem coming from it is the problem some religious people have with it. And religion was often enough very bad in deciding what is correct and what not. Since even though religious books were claimed coming from god all the time... at the end they are books written by people that believed doing what god wants.

Surely that is no base to justify that homosexuality is bad or an illness. Though religions achieved to turn sex into something bad, sinfull and thing to avoid anyway. That alone shoul show that religions really can't be taken as a guideline of what is right or wrong. Religions simply were created by persons, these persons usually had a very antique view of the world. We would still throw rocks at people having free sex when we surely would believe that these books were written by god. Well, some believe so and join isis. But the sane part of the world knows that this can't be the way.

You seem to be a non-religious guy and that's not a problem for me. I think that homosexuality is bad because it's against Nature (or God's law if you prefer), because it stops some people to have child and because they're simply not men anymore.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:48:15 PM

i'm fine with euthanasia because if someone really wants to take their life due to insufferable pain then it should be okay for them to do it

you're going to die and you are in pain

you don't want to suffer
the issue is,  theres no foolproof way of telling if that pain is temporary or not; people can feel depressed at times, and have strongly negative emotions, but they wouldnt be diagnosed with clinical depression for that. this is more so an ethical debate than anything else. i too think that if someone wants to die and has justifiable reasons, receiving aid in ending their life should be a right to them. however, theres no telling if that pain will never go away, and if indeed it would have, a human life could have been saved.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
ThePrinceofTea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:58:16 PM

Doctors are here to save people life, treat them and relieve their pain. Not to end their life!
And why we have psychiatric, pain killers then!!!
I see a crime not an euthanasia here.  Lips sealed

who said that it would be doctor... I feel power ($) grab... pff pff. ahh russia...
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:30:31 AM

It should be made legal. Sometimes human have no choice but to consider ending their lives. After all everyone has to die one day, some early some later, but everyone deserves to die with dignity.
ThePrinceofTea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:54:08 AM

when you shoot a dear and it still breath... do you watch it die helpless or you do what's necessary? what would a lion do?
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 03:01:28 AM

when you shoot a dear and it still breath... do you watch it die helpless or you do what's necessary? what would a lion do?
Eat him maybe?  Tongue
There is many ways a person which can use to end his life including suicide, euthanasia... The only difference is that you get killed by someone else in euthanasia.
Never will support or encourage someone to end his life instead I will refer him to a psychiatric to treat him (talking about the OP case).
If he has an end stage cancer, painkillers even knowing that they aren't helping a lot, can reduce his pain.
For dementia & schizophrenia they need someone who help them. (not to get ride of them, this only will make the retirement assurance happy).

Finally, should we end a life of a young girl because she suffers during her periods? Someone who has a chronic headaches? ... Next years i think we will hear about theses cases!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: