Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:15:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UCO1.com  (Read 3915 times)
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:58:20 PM

I have not seen any evidence of people using UCO1.com and am wondering if it is a scam or not. Has anyone tried to invest in it? And if so did it return back atleast the capital of that investment?
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 1635

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 09:54:43 PM

Usual pattern: New forum member, announces a service from a site that no one's ever heard of before, asking what people think about it. Scam.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
GriffinHeart

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hello there!

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:03:08 PM

Shaaade!

Hi there, I'm from South Africa.
This means I'm poor, I guess.
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 12:15:09 PM

I saw it as an advert on bitvisitor.
Based on this negativity, i'll stick with btcjam.com, perfecthash.com and emicoin as I have now realised that I cannot post what I want and use this website for it's primary purpose.

Bye
whitegrey

Activity: 175
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 03:18:37 AM

site down / not reachable for about a full day now... let's wait and see Wink
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:18:35 PM

Site has been down for 3 days
interestingly, when pinging the server on command prompt, it replies but when going on the URL on firefox, the website is gone, so i am now wondering if all of the investments have now reached the desired amount and the company has now disappeared with everyone's investments!
coinzat

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:21:28 PM

I registered in this site because I saw an advertisement for it on a lot of faucets and I tried it with there bonus but I dont know if they are scam or not
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:33:27 PM

From what I have grasped in the past fwe minutes it looks as if the server is still active but there are no documents that can be read by any browser!
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 05:39:08 PM

Looks like scam
I have certainly lost my 10000 satoshi
i have stoped such investment...
but someone bought ad space on my site and to tell him thanks in my way,I invested under him 10000 sat.

jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:26:36 PM

I invested 135000 satoshi into this site that seems to hav edisappeared!
Minera

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:05:26 PM

Creo que sufri una estafa por esta pagina :/  ... y a no aparece y perdi 50.000 satoshis  Angry

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:09:59 PM

As other Ponzi websites and this one ended in scamming their users.

Personally i didn't invested there even a satoshi.

I got a bonus from 0.0025BTC i think and let it do it's job, but to withdraw it requires much more btc than you can profit from this amount.
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:15:17 PM

If people have been scammed from here they could alwys turn to hashnest.com by bitmain.com that are a very trustworth company and seem to make their investments more sustainable as they charge maintanance fees on all appliances and you can start from depositing as little as 0.0013 btc for 1GH/s on an antminer s5. I did this this morning and have already recieved 300 satoshi.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:25:52 PM

I have not seen any evidence of people using UCO1.com and am wondering if it is a scam or not. Has anyone tried to invest in it? And if so did it return back atleast the capital of that investment?
I invested 100000 satoshi,tried to withdraw funds when I got suspicious but it didn't let me.Now the site is unreachable. I am happy I didn't invest much

lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:30:33 PM

I invested 100000 satoshi,tried to withdraw funds when I got suspicious but it didn't let me.Now the site is unreachable. I am happy I didn't invest much

Why didn't they let you withdraw your money from their website?

I dont remember the exact amount they required but i think it was 0.01 the minimum payout request?

Wapinter, don't worry to much, it has been done now. Please be careful next time, research for the website that you want to invest.
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:44:13 PM

I dont remember the exact amount they required but i think it was 0.01 the minimum payout request?

Wapinter, don't worry to much, it has been done now. Please be careful next time, research for the website that you want to invest.
For some strange reasons when I tried to click withdraw button it takes me back to same page.
I was referred to that site by a fb user who befriended me there who I now assume was the owner of UCO as he has also mysteriously disappeared from fb.
Yeah you re right I need to be more careful in future Smiley

lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:52:54 PM

For some strange reasons when I tried to click withdraw button it takes me back to same page.
I was referred to that site by a fb user who befriended me there who I now assume was the owner of UCO as he has also mysteriously disappeared from fb.

Lol, the website was not known to much and not much popular so i think the number of people invested there is small.
I researched a bit but didn't found any useful information about their platform.
That is just to bad, have you tried to contact their support at least(even though they would ignore as they were closing probably)
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 09:30:27 PM

Lol, the website was not known to much and not much popular so i think the number of people invested there is small.
I researched a bit but didn't found any useful information about their platform.
That is just to bad, have you tried to contact their support at least(even though they would ignore as they were closing probably)
No I didn't because I know for sure they wouldn't response. They were scammers and I think email to their support would bounce back because  they must have deleted their domain and hence the associated email

lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:07:22 PM

No I didn't because I know for sure they wouldn't response. They were scammers and I think email to their support would bounce back because  they must have deleted their domain and hence the associated email

Just in case if they will respond to you, i know they hire professional team just for support to look more proffesional.
And from my experience these websited only pay at the beginning so the frist users will profit a bit or at least get their money back
The others (the next row of the pyramid) invest a lot and at the end get scammed by the site.
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:11:16 PM

It is amazing that the domain is still not being used, nor is it parked by a company. It must still be on the server (meaning the server would still be on!)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: