Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:06:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UCO1.com  (Read 3915 times)
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:12:40 PM

Usual pattern: New forum member, announces a service from a site that no one's ever heard of before, asking what people think about it. Scam.

seems -ck may have been wrong!
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:45:29 PM

It is amazing that the domain is still not being used, nor is it parked by a company. It must still be on the server (meaning the server would still be on!)
If they had parked it,their whois info would still be with domain registrar.I guess they have deleted the domain and hence all their whois info will be no longer available with registrar

everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:57:46 AM

The site has already Ran away more than 7 days ago , i got scammed with my 0.001 BTC , Indeed -ck was right , even i knew it but thought that it is a new site and would recover my ROI soon before it Turn scam.

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 11:26:03 AM

The site has already Ran away more than 7 days ago , i got scammed with my 0.001 BTC , Indeed -ck was right , even i knew it but thought that it is a new site and would recover my ROI soon before it Turn scam.
7 days ago? i think they ran away much more before that.
I hopefully didn't invested a penny there as i knew that it will end scamming us.
Even though you haven't lost a lot(in bitcoin), but in time yes, i couldn't withdraw their bonus that was given in the beginning.
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:01:38 PM

7 days ago? i think they ran away much more before that.
I hopefully didn't invested a penny there as i knew that it will end scamming us.
Even though you haven't lost a lot(in bitcoin), but in time yes, i couldn't withdraw their bonus that was given in the beginning.

I think it has been more than 14!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: