Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:00:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $10 in Bitcoin. What coin should I invest in?  (Read 4901 times)
OBAViJEST (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 09:30:00 PM

I know it's a small amount, but I'd like a new altcoin to hold. Suggest what coin I should buy, and convince me why  Grin

(serious answers only, please)

Thanks in advance!
username18333

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 09:32:04 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2015, 08:20:08 PM by username18333

GEC is distributed by its users to themselves and others, so you could save your "Bitcoin" (OBAViJEST) yet still acquire GEC.

Fiat currency is less than worthless, for every unit of a fiat currency corresponds to a debt with a magnitude that exceeds the magnitude of the unit itself. Therefore, any money with a positive fiat valuation is less than worthless. Accordingly, the basic means to the acquisition of GEC is that presented below.

(Note: the user-driven distribution helps thwart plutocracy. [See the posts cited below.])

So we don't want an anti-money (whom can free-for-all coinbase nilly-willy debase faster race into the abyss) shitcoin that is designed to perniciously, self-destruct into a mutual chaos.

Quote from: Plato, _Euthyphro_, 380 BCE
Soc. We shall know better, my good friend, in a little while. The point which I should first wish to understand is whether the [capital] or [money] is beloved by the [1‱] because it is [money], or [money] because it is beloved of the [1‱].
(Germaneness mine.)

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:48:35 PM

Qora, great tech (automated transactions, decentralized blogging and social network, etc). it is totally undervalued.
But i suggest to do your own research. if you ask ten people you will certainly get 10 different answers.
JBC

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:04:36 PM

NEM.  The minimum needed to harvest is 10,000 and uses very little resources on your computer.  $10 right now buys 100,000.  I've known people who harvested between 25,000 to 100,000 since launch just running the wallet in the background.

Features
- NEM is built 100% from scratch (not a fork of any existing project)
- NEM is built with test-driven development
- NEM uses innovative Proof-of-Importance algorithm: first reputation based blockchain algorythm
- NEM improves different features of POW and POS coins, being more efficient and environmentally friendly
- NEM one minute average block times
- NEM is the first crypto with delegated harvesting
- NEM is the first with localized spam protection
- NEM is the first with Eigentrust++ peer reputation management
- NEM is the first editable m-of-n multisig with blockchain based alerts
- NEM offers encrypted, unencrypted and hex messaging
- NEM is easy to install with a one click installer
- NEM zero inflation (fixed supply, all 9 billion coins released at launch).
- NEM relatively large egalitarian distribution
- NEM will offer a mobile wallet for both iOS and Android (coming soon)

JBC Japan Bitcoin
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:37:46 PM

Qora, great tech (automated transactions, decentralized blogging and social network, etc). it is totally undervalued.
But i suggest to do your own research. if you ask ten people you will certainly get 10 different answers.

I'm here to spoil your stats mate! Smiley So, OBAViJEST: Go for Qora!

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
I am the guy

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:28:14 AM

I know it's a small amount, but I'd like a new altcoin to hold. Suggest what coin I should buy, and convince me why  Grin

(serious answers only, please)

Thanks in advance!

For 10 dollars worth I recommend something cheap with lots of potential and forward thinking. I recommend original from-scratch code coins like XEM, NXT, VNL, etc.   

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:42:37 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2015, 02:52:43 AM by bit1

$10 is very few. Better keep its in BTC,  Otherwise you must spend like $1 to send its to an exchange, Fees of trading of the new coin, Etc.....
Finally you will get $9. If you are able of hold this for a long time only buy Doges to watch what happens but you don´t could wait nothing anyway.
Or buy a few BTCD. In addition invest its on a coin with a light wallet, You  dont want download an entire blockchain for a week to keep few coins, Or yes? Grin

OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 02:52:38 AM

NEM.  The minimum needed to harvest is 10,000 and uses very little resources on your computer.  $10 right now buys 100,000.  I've known people who harvested between 25,000 to 100,000 since launch just running the wallet in the background.

I've harvested in the past, with little to no gains - but honestly, I would do it again...I just don't have a PC running 24/7.  I used a VPS when NEM first launched, which was an awesome learning experience; sadly I don't have the funds to run a VPS through google or AWS.  Any suggestions?

....And wasn't it called XEM? Mind filling me in on the changes?

Thanks in advance Smiley

Low price, high volume...looking good so far!  I'll do some research, compare it against a few others, then come to a conclusion shortly  Grin I did trade QORA in the past; recently I bought into a few BURST.  Is cross-chain a thing? Can you explain like im five?!  TIA  Shocked

$10 is very few. Better keep its in BTC,  Otherwise you must spend like $1 to send its to an exchange, Fees of trading of the new coins, etc.....
Finally you will get $9. If you are able of hold this for a long time only buy Doges to watch what happens but you don´t could wait nothing anyway.

True, I've experienced such setbacks before trading small amounts.

Let me rephrase my question then:

What coin should I invest $9 in?  Grin

-------Appreciate all the responses Cheesy
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:56:20 AM

[True, I've experienced such setbacks before trading small amounts.

Let me rephrase my question then:

What coin should I invest $9 in?  Grin

-------Appreciate all the responses Cheesy
Some with a light wallet, I think.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:57:17 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2015, 04:19:09 PM by btccashacc

you can invest at bitcoin Smiley
That is best choice

because bitcoin give you more spirit like sakamoto spirit
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:59:09 AM

That is best choice

Ann say that he have BTC already.  Wink
GingerAle
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 03:07:33 AM

I'd say go with tacos. 10$ worth of tacos.

Or xmr. Then again, I really don't follow the other coins, so I'm obviously biased.

< Track your bitcoins! > < Track them again! > <<< [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qomqt/what_a_landmark_legal_case_from_mid1700s_scotland/] What is fungibility? >>> 46P88uZ4edEgsk7iKQUGu2FUDYcdHm2HtLFiGLp1inG4e4f9PTb4mbHWYWFZGYUeQidJ8hFym2WUmWc p34X8HHmFS2LXJkf <<< Free subdomains at moneroworld.com!! >>> <<< If you don't want to run your own node, point your wallet to node.moneroworld.com, and get connected to a random node! @@@@ FUCK ALL THE PROFITEERS! PROOF OF WORK OR ITS A SCAM !!! @@@@
newb4now

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:34:47 AM

Or xmr. Then again, I really don't follow the other coins, so I'm obviously biased.

I was going to say Monero or Boolberry. But now I am having seconds thoughts

Tacos is my final answer.

Invest in satisfying your hunger now. Use that energy to fill out some more job applications. With a new and better job you will have more money to buy more BTC, XMR, BBR and tacos!
RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 03:38:48 AM

Keep it all in BTC or invest in a large meal of tacos.  You'll be happy either way.

btccashacc
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:40:10 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2015, 04:23:16 PM by btccashacc

That is best choice

Ann say that he have BTC already.  Wink

ohh better for buy FC2 at price 3000 sat like yesterday Smiley now price 4500 sat
if you buy it you can gain profit 50%
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 03:42:50 AM

You guys are assholes, now I want tacos  Tongue
btccashacc
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:43:18 AM

You guys are assholes, now I want tacos  Tongue

tacos ? never hear about it
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:43:31 AM

If you're looking to invest into Altcoin, Hyper might be your best choice. I bought some Hyper a few months back and today they worth 2x the amount I bought. Better grab some Hyper today before you're late for the game. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:40:37 AM

Sell all your tacos for NXT.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:55:56 AM

Buy some GRFs cheap and wait for it trade on bitrex, poloniex. Cheesy

[ANN]: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1133970.0
[Exchange site]: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRF/BTC
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: