Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:12:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $10 in Bitcoin. What coin should I invest in?  (Read 4901 times)
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:08:00 PM

You can invest in altcoin which has a low price and then sell it at a high price. does not always ascending, but you can try it: D

That's what I meant by 'investing'....as in 'what/which altcoin(s) to invest in'  Wink

You're already invested in bitcoin.  Let it ride or add more.  You don't have enough to invest in any altcoin and you'll lose some of your capital in fee's just transferring and making trades..

Edit:

If you're dead set on investing in an altcoin then this is what you do with you're $10 in bitcoin.  Take half and buy enough of some cheap coin that has masternodes.  There are several that you could buy enough to fund one if not more masternodes.  Use the rest of the btc to get a $5 vps on vulture to host the masternode.  Vultr accepts bitcoin.  Setup masternode and collect payments.  Hope that the value of the coin will go up.  You will most likely not increase your bitcoin and in fact your bitcoin wealth will decrease.  But you will be able to sit back and watch your altcoin balance grow.  And who knows?  Maybe you'll pick the one that a pump group will pick up and you'll be able to cash out at $50 in bitcoin.

There are many ways to increase your bitcoin wealth even in times of downturns.  The problem you have is that you don't have enough capital and you don't know what to do.
OBAViJEST (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 12:26:25 AM

You can invest in altcoin which has a low price and then sell it at a high price. does not always ascending, but you can try it: D

That's what I meant by 'investing'....as in 'what/which altcoin(s) to invest in'  Wink

You're already invested in bitcoin.  Let it ride or add more.  You don't have enough to invest in any altcoin and you'll lose some of your capital in fee's just transferring and making trades..

Edit:

If you're dead set on investing in an altcoin then this is what you do with you're $10 in bitcoin.  Take half and buy enough of some cheap coin that has masternodes.  There are several that you could buy enough to fund one if not more masternodes.  Use the rest of the btc to get a $5 vps on vulture to host the masternode.  Vultr accepts bitcoin.  Setup masternode and collect payments.  Hope that the value of the coin will go up.  You will most likely not increase your bitcoin and in fact your bitcoin wealth will decrease.  But you will be able to sit back and watch your altcoin balance grow.  And who knows?  Maybe you'll pick the one that a pump group will pick up and you'll be able to cash out at $50 in bitcoin.

There are many ways to increase your bitcoin wealth even in times of downturns.  The problem you have is that you don't have enough capital and you don't know what to do.

Thanks for the vps idea - I've been looking for something like vultr for a while now!
Boxyapple

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:24:12 AM

I think investing in Alt coin is a really good idea , most altcoin tend to rise in a couple of days. But, of course its still a gamble. I'm pretty new at trading alt coin, if somebody have a pro guide on how to trade let me know thx.
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 05:04:20 AM

Edit:

Thanks for the vps idea - I've been looking for something like vultr for a while now!

No question about you need to investing in DopeCoin  Tongue

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
BigSirko

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 05:21:54 AM

Find some guttertrash alternate worth less than $50,000 and go all in?  Cheesy
bitjamz

Activity: 496
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 06:17:37 AM

the best what you can do is gambling  Wink never invest in miners

tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:28:41 AM

For 10$ bitcoins its better to trade with dogecoin
BigSirko

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:59:13 AM

you can always invest in an unknown altcoin which is probably going to go up from 100 satoshi to 2000 satoshi but it is hard to find them and find them early.

from famous coins that have a larger market cap, i think litecoin is going to have at least a nice couple of weeks ahead since block reward halving is near and also the price is very low right now.

Right.  I think there is a bunch of them, with real strong potential, out there and with capitalization under $50K.

You can't go around telling people about them because there's a lot of BTC whales here who can literally drop 10-50 BTC on everything.  Where do they get the money from?  No clue.  I think there's a variety of rich people here from tech executives, BTC whales, trust fund babies and older people gambling their retirements.
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 07:01:16 AM

I do!
joust

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:52:26 PM

I do!
good job, but doge only goes up or down 1 satoshi every day so.. if it goes up u only have 1 satoshi profit or lose per doge..

3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 04:18:35 PM

i would suggest you to invest in NEM.
mrsalve

Activity: 263

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:59:42 PM

May be some cheap altcoin that can be stacked like OK coin or Paycon.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 07:41:28 PM

Startcoin, it's way too cheap at the moment and block halving coming next month  Wink

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:05:11 PM

Buy a beer ?
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 12:47:16 AM

Buy a beer ?

Drinking a Yuengling as I read this  Wink
GingerAle
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 05:09:59 AM

Buy a beer ?

Drinking a Yuengling as I read this  Wink

Me too! Oldest brewery. FTW.

but seriously, Monero. if you believe in cryptocurrencies, monero's the only one.

< Track your bitcoins! > < Track them again! > <<< [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qomqt/what_a_landmark_legal_case_from_mid1700s_scotland/] What is fungibility? >>> 46P88uZ4edEgsk7iKQUGu2FUDYcdHm2HtLFiGLp1inG4e4f9PTb4mbHWYWFZGYUeQidJ8hFym2WUmWc p34X8HHmFS2LXJkf <<< Free subdomains at moneroworld.com!! >>> <<< If you don't want to run your own node, point your wallet to node.moneroworld.com, and get connected to a random node! @@@@ FUCK ALL THE PROFITEERS! PROOF OF WORK OR ITS A SCAM !!! @@@@
joust

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:11:24 PM

invest in breakcoin, it will skyrocket tomorrow !!!

troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:54:29 PM

Even if you find a coin that makes %100 in pump your money will be 20$, that's nothing significant.
When you invest small money your gain will be small. You can't expect big money from small investment, unless your coin tenfolds multiple times.
I suggest you to spend that 10$ for whatever you like in real life.
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 10:09:38 PM

Even if you find a coin that makes %100 in pump your money will be 20$, that's nothing significant.
When you invest small money your gain will be small. You can't expect big money from small investment, unless your coin tenfolds multiple times.
I suggest you to spend that 10$ for whatever you like in real life.

I should have added in the OP that the $10 I mentioned isn't all I have. Before that ten dollars, I had about thirty spread out between btc and various alts - some of which have brought me some profit, most lay stagnant.

Still taking recommendations!

Smiley
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 10:11:56 PM

Too many people pumping their shit coins, now if you are willing to stake and have the pc running 24/7 then buy a pos coin and just stake it.

Currently staking sprouts - put about $5 of that $10 into what I already have Smiley

Anything you're staking?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: